All Comments on 'Raven: My Goth Sister'

by SubM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Sister in complete strap on control...beautiful!

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
If you are bi you will like this

I like to give and receive anal from woman too, BUT when you are talking about deepthroating a cock and what not you clearly have bi intentions. While I don't have a problem with it, that is not my cup of tea. If you categorize this a bit better I would have gave you a better score.

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
dominate is a verb

Dominate is a verb, not a noun, though you often used it as a noun. We have seen this error before on Lit, so you're not alone. See http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dominate. The word you want is 'dominant', as frequently used here on Lit. Thanks for your efforts, too. The story is interesting, though d/s & anal are not my favorite themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

I enjoyed it. I would like to see a sequel to see how far it would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot

This story is a great blend of several fantasy elements (panties, femdom, incest, pegging/strapon). If these are some of your hot buttons, this story should be a delicious good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Yeh, a few errors that better proof reading would have sorted, but not too much. Also some of his resistance (or lack of it) seemed a little unlikely. But overall, I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very nice story. Liked the lead up, the build of anticipation and fear of discovery/reprisal mixed with a genuine feeling of outrage subsumed by lust. I noticed you haven't submitted anything in a while and sincerely hope you haven't given up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sequel!

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amaizing!!!

It is great, I love it! And, I want continuation, please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Please continue.. And please throw in some watersports....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Damn! DAMN!!! Who would have thought that male domination would be so damn ... sexy! DAMN!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Love thru Domination.

At first I thought Raven was a cold,cruel Goth bitch,but after finding out she was attracted to her brother Scott I knew she was actually in love with him.Then all the demonstrations of pain then pleasure like when Raven stomped his foot,but then caressing it to appologize,and finally kicking him in the knee was a classic tale of flirting.

But later it was the typical cliche of "Tear him down,to build him up" was Raven's way of showing Scott she loved him and only wanted him,so was Raven wrong in dominating him,hell no,she loved him enough to want to be in his life and dominate him lovingly.This story was beautiful in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice story

what a fantasy

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
The Difference?

Obviously this is a BDSM Incest story,but is it considered Mild or Heavy,I am not sure.The other thing is whether or not Scott wound up getting to fuck his sister or if she was always the one on top?.

Going by the whole dialog Raven was the total dominant type,but in some instances she clearly showed love and compassion toward Scott,which contradicts her dominant behavior.So does this mean that Raven is somewhat versatile when it comes to sex with her brother?.I hope so and they can end up fucking eachother often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubM@SubM
38 Followers
I wrote two stories and I am glad people have enjoyed them. Life has gotten in the way and I hope to write again sometime. I guess I am looking for inspiration.