Raven Nevermourn Ep. 017: anJEALOUS DOMINI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather?" The darkness slips away as a glow of white basks beneath her jeans where her hand was hidden.

"Five bucks says your twat has a voyeur." Heather pointed with a smirk. "You're going to give your palm reader pink eye."

"Shit!" Raven pulls her hand from her sloppy juices and looks at her gently glowing fingers. Sure, enough her all seeing thigh... eye... was looking right at her with a stressed appearance. "Sorry Aunt Iris!" Zipping up in a hurry Raven looks toward Hell and pouts, "Maybe you better drive home."

"Damn right I'm driving. I don't know what brought that on but get a grip."

"I tried! You ruined it."

Making Raven climb across the vehicle Heather got in and started her engine. Noticing her mirrors slightly off she set out adjusting them. The rear view was cool to the touch. The passenger mirror she used her auto reset button which blinded her for a second as if the sun in her eyes. She didn't even question the fact that the sun was to her front but obscured some by a building. Her drivers mirror she simply reached out and moved it by hand. In touching it she felt a wetness and winced, "You touch my mirror Juicy Lucy?"

"No!" Raven shivered, "He did!"

A glance at her mirror she saw thousands of worshipping young women licking the mirror from the inside. "What the fuck?" Heather saw it this time. "Is that... I don't want to know!" She turned the mirror to face down with her controls. Backing out slowly as guided by a fireman Heather hit the gas and got the Hell out of Dodge.

Nightmares forthcumming!

In spades!

Thankfully all of those realms were behind her.

********

"YUK YUK GOOSE!"

Argus wiggled his tiny little fingers to the backsides of his adorable little angels. They were asleep until he got fresh. The amniotic fluid around them all simmered but it was nothing compared to the look in their eyes. The Gander was pissed off. Both Ganders! Turning both girls attempted to strangle the boy.

"A foot lower! Choke that chicken. OWWWWWWWWWWW! I hate jealous bitches! Bastards even!" Hector and Brandon were in those girls somewhere. Angles over Angels! Argus couldn't help but cry. "Eyes Eyes Baby! Vanilla Eyes even!" WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Even Darkevil got misty eyed. As if he had a choice.

Ba'al Baby!

12