Kara's Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Kara and Alex spend Valentine's Day, together.
1.3k words
4.17
14.4k
20
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story has scenes of incest between sisters. All characters portrayed are above 18 years old.

***

It was a beautiful Valentine's Day in National City. Kara Danvers, also known as Kiera by Cat Grant, Miss Danvers by most of the D.E.O., and finally as Supergirl was currently watching a great movie, an adult film. She was wearing her pjs and had a gray blanket covering her bottom half of her body. Her older sister, Alexandra Danvers, also formerly known as Agent Danvers, known as Director Danvers and commonly known as Alex walked into Kara's apartment. She had no idea that her little sister liked adult films. She smiled as she walked over to her own sister, crawled under the blanket. She carefully positioned herself so that Kara wouldn't notice her. Once she knew that she was in the clear, she reached into Kara's pyjama bottoms, wrapped her own hand around her sister's cock and pulled it out. Due to the erotic movie she was watching, Kara's cock was rock hard and erect, ready to fuck any girl. The only problem was that the only girl in the room with her was her own sister Alex.

Alex licked her lips before she began to suck on Kara's cockhead. Kara let out a soft moan. Alex stopped sucking, worried that Kara noticed but she didn't. Alex resumed her sucking. Kara's moans were getting a little bit louder, but still not understandable. Then, Alex heard Kara moan something that she never thought she would say. "Oh my god, I love how good your mouth feels Maggie Sawyer," she moaned. Alex couldn't believe what she just heard. Her sister was fantasizing about her girlfriend, sucking on her cock. The moans kept going on. "You are doing so good Maggie. Fuck, I wish you could teach Alex this. She never sucks me off, even though I think about her every night. But I would prefer to think about you. Your body is what I want to explore. I love you so much that I want to blow my load into your mouth." Kara reached down to the blanket covering Alex and stroked the area where her head was. "MMMMMM, you are a great cocksucker Maggie. Why don't you try to get my cock further into your mouth and throat. Deepthroat my cock."

Alex was shocked by her own sister's comment. She knew that if she didn't do anything, she would realize that Maggie was not sucking her cock. "I better give her what she wants," Alex thought as she opened her mouth and engulfed Kara's entire cock. This caused Kara to moan in pleasure and pay her head back against the couch. Alex didn't realize that Kara was in love with Maggie Sawyer. She was so distracted by her own thoughts, that she didn't realize that Kara was pushing her head further down on her cock.

"Come on Sawyer," Kara said. "Deeper. I know you can go deeper than that. In fact, stick your tongue out, take my cock down your throat and use your tongue to lick my balls."

Alex bobbed her head up and down on Kara's cock. The DEO agent was so aroused by the intimacy that she lowered her hand down her pants, pulled out her own cock and began to stroke it slowly. As Alex blew Kara, Kara began to sing her version of the christmas song, Jingle Bell Rock, called Suck On My Cock.

"Stroke on my, lick on my, suck on my cock" Kara sang as she placed her hands on Alex's head. "It's the first time for you, so here's what you do. Unzip me, and strip me, and show me you care." She tapped Alex's head. "Don't go ripping out my pubic hair. Reach for my, grab for my, pull out my cock. You can do it with ease, just get on your knees. Start licking and slurping, my dick will get firm, and soon you'll be tasting sperm. Do it right now, and don't bite now. Drag your tongue across my meat. If you give me head, there's no need to spread. By now you should know a blowjob can't be beat! Faster now, deeper now, into your throat The secret is not to choke!" she said as she fucks Alex's face. "Take my shaft by its pace, stuff the whole thing in your face! That's how you suck on my cock! You make my dick swell, as I moan and yell, heed the warning when I scream. Although your throat is sore, you'll have to open more, to gasp your last breath before I shoot my cream! Slurp it up, lick it up, don't ever stop, swallow every last drop! Now that you eat my meat, I'll never have to beat my meat. Thanks for strokin' my, thanks for lickin' my, thanks for suckin' my cock!!" As she finished the song, Kara unloaded her come into Alex's eager mouth. Kara's come shot into Alex's mouth and throat with so much force. Alex sucked on the cock until every last drop of her sister's come was in her own tummy.

"Holy Shit," Alex thought. "I can't believe I just sucked Kara's cock to completion. Her come does taste really good. Oh god, my stomach is growling for her come. I WANT MORE OF HER COMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE." Kara moaned as her cock was sucked on.

"You are such a dirty little girl, aren't you," Kara said. She reached down and grabbed the blanket covering her sister. "You are a great little cocksucker aren't you, Alex." Whipping the blanket off, Kara revealed that she was getting a sensual blowjob from her own sister, not Maggie Sawyer. Kara smiled and patted her sister on the head.

Alex removed Kara's cock from her mouth, which made an adorable little 'pop' as it left her mouth. She looked up at her sister with a look of fear. What was she going to say? Did she know what happened? Did she enjoy it as well? All of the questions that Alex had were answered when Kara leaned over and kissed her. Initially she was surprised, but slowly she began to make out with her little sister. The 28 year old DEO agent was so aroused by the kiss, that her cock began to get hard and erect.

At the same time, Kara's cock began to get hard and erect as well. Alex reached down and wrapped her hand around Kara's cock and began to stroke it slowly. As she stroked Kara's cock, Alex felt her little sister reaching down to her own cock and starting to stroke it slowly. Alex was in so much pleasure that she couldn't speak. Kara's hands felt so good on her cock. Suddenly, she felt something rub against the urethral hole of her cock. She looked down at her cock and her eyes widened. Kara was trying to dock her cock inside of Alex's cock. Kara looked up at her big sister and gave her a 'is this okay' look. Alex moaned in response. With her sister's help, Kara slowly inch by inch, slipped her cock inside Alex's cock. The sisters moaned in pleasure. Since their cocks were the same length, Kara could rest her head against Alex's shoulder while she humped her cock entrance. The Danver sisters moaned and whimpered as they humped against each other.

"Fuck Kara," Alex said. "I'm gonna come."

"Shit Alex," Kara said. "Me too."

They humped for a few minutes, before they felt the pleasure began to build beyond control. As they came, they rocked their heads back and screamed swear words, as well as calling each other dirty names. As their orgasms subsided, they laid down on the couch, with Kara on top of Alex.

"We can't tell Maggie or Lena about this," Kara said before cuddling with her sister.

"No, we can't," Alex said. "But we can keep doing this more often, right?" Kara nodded and smiled as she placed her head against Alex's breasts. "Happy Valentine's Day, Kara Danvers."

To be continued