Ravenous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinrey
jinrey
115 Followers

Kory broke their intense make out session after a while, gasping for air with her eyes still closed, resting her cheek against Kai's head, her breath ruffling his soft hair while she pulled his head in to rest against her neck and collarbone as they continued their deep grinding. Kai himself was panting against Kory's neck and thrusting his hips up and into Kory's now soaked through shorts and panties every time she pushed down onto him. He could feel that her wetness and his precum had dampened his shorts since he hadn't bothered to put on any briefs.

He hadn't dry humped since high school, but he loved every minute of what was happening right now. He finally slipped his hands under her shorts and underwear and took a soft full ass cheek in each hand, palming her smooth globes while he assisted in pulling Kory down harder against his straining cock; a groan slipping from his throat to be muffled by her soft flesh as he bit down on her neck.

"Mhh!" the sound burst from Kory before she could muffle it when Kai bit her. She felt more wetness seep from her swollen, soaked pussy as it clenched at air. Kai's thick cock was outlined so well through his shorts at this point that it felt like she was being stroked by it in the flesh; her shorts and underwear may as well of not existed at this point.

She pulled back so she could stare Kai in the eye as they strained against one another, their eyes communicating to each other what they both knew needed to happen. "We have to try and keep quiet." Kory whispered in a moan, the need clearly palpable in her strained voice. She shuddered and grinded down harder against his hard length as her clit was rubbed on a particularly good thrust.

Kai let out a sound between a grunt and a chuckle, his face showing the strain he was under as his body did it's best to fuck Kory through their clothing. He knew they could be pretty loud and was doubtful they could keep the noise level down, but he sure as hell was willing to try if it meant gaining some relief. "Fuck it. Let's do this but we should turn the movie up a little bit louder just in case."

Kory nodded and climbed off of Kai's lap after kissing him once more; reaching for the remote she had dropped on the floor when Kai had confronted her. She adjusted the volume and when she turned back to Kai, she was greeted to the sight of him bathed in the light of a side lamp he had turned on by the sofa, slowly stroking his rigid weeping cock, his eyes seeming to devour her as he kicked away his discarded shorts at his feet.

Kory quickly started to undress, hurrying to get out of her tank and sticky, wet underwear and shorts. Once naked, she practically threw herself at Kai; their lips meeting in a ferocious kiss. Kory wrapped one of her legs around Kai's thigh, seeking to bring her body closer to his as their tongues dueled and tangled together.

This is how Kory found herself a little while later on her back in front of the sofa, straining to get Kai's tongue buried deeper into her snatch, muffling her sounds of pleasure as best she could. She could feel her orgasm approaching, her stomach muscles tightening in anticipation. Before the heat could crash over her, Kai removed his probing tongue and pulled himself up from between her spread legs and kissed her, muffling her protest as he ground his rock hard dick against her slippery folds.

"Damn kitten. I thought I'd drown if I stayed down there for much longer," Kai teased as he continued to rub his erection between her slick folds, making sure to graze her clit on every up stroke. He was so hard he felt like his skin would peel open if he didn't come soon, but he was enjoying it so much that he didn't want it to end. Seeing Kory in so much pleasure and the fact that he would finally be with her after so long made him want to savor and draw out this moment as long as he could. He knew he had to get in her soon though; it was already risky to be screwing around where they could easily be caught.

"Well, when you come at me like I'm an all you can eat buffet, what do you expect?" Kory gasped out jokingly while winding her hips against Kai's gliding thrusts. She smoothed her hands over Kai's sweaty abdomen as he chuckled breathlessly at her joke, her hands reaching his chest to arrive at his nipples, which she tweaked and pulled on gently. Kai jerked and his chuckle got cut off as his breath caught in his throat. His nipples were always very sensitive and playing with them never failed to turn him on immensely.

He abruptly bent to kiss Kory while he reached down and put a hand behind each of Kory's knees, pulling her legs up and bending each to the side. He broke the kiss as he let one leg go and reached down, placing his thick cock head to the entrance of her soaked pussy. He reached back up and made sure to push her legs back as far as they could go as his head pushed its way through her tight entrance and into her grasping slick tunnel.

Kai watched Kory's face as she took his dick; her face a grimace of so much pleasure it looked painful as she bit down on her bottom lip to muffle any sounds. A high pitched whining noise left her throat despite her efforts.

"This little pussy sure knows who it belongs to, doesn't it baby?" Kai bent down to whisper the rhetoric question into her ear as he bottomed out. He ground his hips into hers in a slow swivel; savoring the tight as hell grip her walls had on his flesh. At his words, he felt them ripple around his length, prompting him to slowly pull out to push all the way back in.

Kai took his time, keeping Kory's legs bent back as he slowly and thoroughly stroked into her pussy, making sure to bottom out with every thrust. He wasn't normally a slow lover, but he felt he could die in Kory's body and be a happy smiling man on his way out. He took one of her nipples into his mouth as he continued to slowly dig his thick member in and out of her soaking quim, grimacing a bit when Kory dug the nails of one hand into his back as the other hand buried itself into his hair.

Kory felt like her whole body was on fire; her legs burning from the strain of being folded back and held into place. Her snatch from the deep strokes Kai was giving her as well as her walls being stretched to the limit around his thick shaft and her chest, throat and mouth from straining to hold back the raw sounds that wanted to escape from the good dicking she was receiving. Her eyes rolled back and she clutched onto whatever part of Kai she could reach on a particularly good thrust, her body jerking up into his erratically as she had a mini orgasm.

Kai let a deep grunt escape his lips as he felt her walls spasm around him while a rush of warm wetness covered his thrusting shaft. Letting go of her legs, he pulled from her clenching body to sit on his ass with his back against the couch, pulling her up so she once again straddled his thighs.

"C'mon and ride me baby" Kai growled out, needing to see Kory taking her pleasure from his body. Making sure she positioned her pelvis right above his dick, he held his cock in place as she slowly lowered herself back onto his throbbing shaft. As Kai watched, he could see her pussy lips expand and stretch around his girth as Kory slid all the way down until their pubic hair was touching.

The sight sent a flash of heat racing through Kai's body and he clenched his teeth; fighting for control as Kory began to slowly rock against him in tight circles. As their bodies caught a rhythm, the two lovers caressed and kissed until their bodies began to pick up speed.

Gasps, heavy breathing and low groans could slightly be heard over the movie as Kory began winding her hips at a rougher, faster pace against Kai. She could feel herself close to flying over the edge and threw her arms around Kai's shoulders, hugging their bodies together as the sound of their sweaty flesh began to make a slight slapping sound that joined the other strained noises they were trying to control.

Kai hissed out, running his hands down Kory's moist back to grip her tight ass, using it as leverage to assist Kory in her movements as he thrust up into her, aiding in their now rough fucking. Feeling Kory's sheath tighten even more than before, he knew she was near and reached between their slapping bodies to rub her hard clit in rough circles, pulling and rolling the hard nub in between his fingers.

This proved to be exactly what Kory needed as she felt her orgasm begin and she threw her head back; her face to the ceiling in a grimace of rapture as her whole body clenched and shook against Kai's. Veins in her throat popped out against her skin as she strained to keep her cries of completion inside by clenching her teeth, resulting in muffled deep sounds being emitted from her throat.

"Motherfuck!!" Kai half growled half groaned out as he saw Kory begin to orgasm and then felt Kory's body bear down onto his as her walls rapidly gripped and massage his throbbing shaft as more warmth surrounded him. Gripping her ass cheeks with bruising force, Kai yanked her body onto his shaft as he thrust up into her three more times before he felt his balls draw up tightly and heat engulf his entire body as his orgasm began.

As the first wave hit him, Kai thrust himself up hard and deep into her body one last time, holding her tight against him with one arm wrapped around her back while the other kept their hips glued together where they were joined. Harsh, feral grunts escaped his tightly clenched teeth as what felt like a gallon of cum erupted from his cock to fill Kory's supple body.

As he shuddered through his climax, Kory clung onto him; ripples of ecstasy still flowing through her as she felt rushes of warmth flood her depths. Clenching her pussy muscles around his expelling shaft, Kory milked him until his body finally stopped shivering and his tight grip relaxed around her.

Their harsh breathing could clearly be heard in the room as they caught their breath; at some point the movie had ended during their vigorous session. Sliding down to lay on the floor against the couch still joined, the couple traded soft kisses and murmured affectionate words before drifting off to sleep.

jinrey
jinrey
115 Followers
12