Raven's Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Who would have thought Raven's Party would get wilder?
7.6k words
4.63
2.7k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

Jay and Bobbi danced. Initially, a bit of a stomp mixed with a bit of old fashioned twisting, it morphed into some close up stomping. The track stopped, but they remained close. The next track, being somewhat slower, allowed Bobbi the opportunity for a bit of grinding against Jay. It wasn't obscene but sexy enough to restart the fires in my loins.

Bobbi whispered something and they separated. She tried to look nonchalant and let her arms relax, swinging towards Jay's hem. He either didn't notice or pretended not to as her fingers gripped and lifted. She lifted high enough for at least her and me to see the not far from horizontal prick. Jay must have been stoned, or drunk. She smiled like a Cheshire Cat, nodding at him. She whispered something else as she groped him beneath the skirt. Considering that a step too far, presumably, Jay pushed her hands away.

Being transfixed on my 'opposition' in this scoring game, focused as I was on the dance of eroticism, engrossed in my own arousal, I did not sense the presence behind me until a hand landed on my shoulder. I tried to turn.

"No, No," Came a dark, seductive, almost whisper of a voice. "Don't turn round. Don't spoil it."

The voice alone pulled at the muscles in my legs that held me upright. A shiver rippled down my body from the shoulder on which he laid a kiss, down to my toes.

"Who is this?"

"I've seen what you've been doing. Watching. Being voyeur to a willing party. Why should he get all the fun?" The face behind the voice kissed my bare shoulder as a hand wandered into the side gap of my costume to find my eager breast. "I've seen what you've been getting up to as well. Teasing. Taunting. Inspecting all those cocks."

My knees trembled in response to the baritone sound. Disembodied teeth nipped my ear, then lips kissed the soft tissue behind the lobe. I so desperately wanted to turn and cast eyes on the face from where came the seductive voice came. But, I convinced myself that somehow the arousal would dissipate if I did. Nipples strained against the white cotton of my costume, even before the hand touch either.

I stared at Jay and Bobbi. As if telepathic, he looked up. I'm sure he couldn't see the handiwork going on under the tunic, but he seemed aware of someone behind me, and his smile betrayed his awareness of my enjoyment. The gentle fingers stroked at my nipple, stretching the sensitive tissue to it's limits. Another hand wandered in through the other side, and Jay's eyes widened at the more obvious movement, since I too had one side slung across so that willpower alone covered my embarrassment. Two strange hand played with two aroused points and I had no idea who controlled them.

As the lips slid down my neck, the first hand slid down my belly. No match for his forceful hand, the tied belt stretched allowing for easy passage. Fingers touched the first short pubes and paused. The teasing sent intense waves of pleasure through my loins. I had to stop this because I was holding out for Jay. He had now turned his attention back to Bobbi, who had turned to gyrate her arse at Jay's crotch.

"Enjoying this."

"Mm," I managed. I forced out, "But it has to stop because..."

"No, it doesn't." Though still seductively soft, a baritone syrup, the voice was masterful.

"Yes it does."

"No, it doesn't." And the hand slid to rest with fingers laid on my mons, tantalising, teasing, not quite touching the giggle zone; the up and down, side-to-side movements, ever more frustration. "Still say it needs to stop."

"No. Yes. It must." I clamped the assaulting hand through the cotton.

"Look at your boyfriend."

Jay's hands had wrapped around Bobbi's chest, my hand dropped away. "So?"

"So she shouldn't be getting all the fun you should be getting."

A lightning bolt shot through my fanny as his hand slid, his middle finger resting on my Little Red Riding Hood an my eyes closed on their own accord. I moaned, and allowed my hand to slide behind me

"See. It's nice."

"Mm!" My hand slid under the costume to find the erection I knew would be there. This wasn't Davey and his much larger member. But it did have some girth, a little like Zeb's, but I knew he wasn't there.

"You have soft hands," the voice crooned. The finger pressed on my clit and slid down; my pelvic muscles tensed as fingers reached the slickness of my labia. "See. You really are enjoying the attention."

"I am. But..." I had to stop talking to catch a breath. "I need to save..." and again. "...save it for Jay. Agh!" I couldn't help the moan as a finger touched my bare bud.

"Don't save it. Ooh! That's nice," the voice said as I enveloped the cock and slid around the welcoming erection. "I like that."

My hand slid easily over the head of the cock. The voice moaned in my ear, which only served to intensify my arousal. My clit throbbed with its overgrown state. The fingers circled the bulb, then slid down between my lips.

"Let me kiss you," I pleaded.

"No. No looking. This way..." He caught a breath, "...no one can tell. No one will know."

"I will." I opened my eyes as Jay's head turn my way. I covered my near orgasm with a grin, and pulled tongues. He returned his attention to his dance partner, now facing him. My assailant pulled me closer, the stroking my breast moved across to tease my other nipple. The hand below, sliding its fingers up and down my clit, pushing my hood over while they pressed the whole length, and pulling it back allowing one to circle the bare, sensitive tip, expertly lingering exactly long enough. My whole body trembled as the pressure of two finger bore down on my favourite organ.

The organ in my hand, now oily with precum, I sensed getting close, as was my own sex. I emulated the accosting hand, drawing foreskin over glans, then back again to caress the slippy head. My hands wrapped around the bell, finger tips sliding up and down over the frenulum. "You're so good," the voice moaned.

"So I'm told." I looked at Jay again and begged my body not to betray me while he returned the look, as I had reached the the edge of the plateau. My ministering hand sensed the pulsing from the cock and the body behind me tilted its hips, back and forth. Ever considerate, I cupped my hand around the glans to catch the spurts.

While the cock pulsed in the throws of the climactic pleasure, the hand at my crotch rubbed more frantically. Jay's head turned back to Bobbi as I fell into the chasm of orgasm. The arousal from this evening of touching, being touched, naked penises, memories of the ritual, Jay's flirting, touching, and more, came together in a cacophony of sensation. My knees buckled, but my pleaser held me up by my tit, hugging tight, as my fanny clenched, pushing a gush of pleasure through my torso. It clenched again; and again; it would never stop. Sadly it did.

Semen oozed through a gap between my fingers, sliding over my knuckle to drip from the fold. I pressed my hand against a bush of course hair and wiped.

"That was beautiful. Did you enjoy it?" The voice spoke, almost breaking the magic moment.

"More than you could imagine."

"Thank you for the best party I've ever attended." The hands withdrew and turned me so I faced away from the door and him. My hand scrunched the cotton of the mystery's toga, to remove the last of the stickiness. The hands left me as the lips touched the nape of my neck, sending another shock to my crotch. "Thank you."

I turned but the hands, cock and mouth had gone. Who the fuck was that? Damn, I thought. Need I go through all that arousal and denying myself again before being ready for Jay? Still, the young evening had not yet turned to night.

"Another three?" Jay's voice snatched me from my thoughts as he walked past with Bobbi in tow.

"What?"

"Him. A two or a three."

"Not sure I should tell you. But we'll say two." Well, why not? Jay would win, anyway. "Did you see him."

"No. Not even sure it was a he."

"Neither am I," I lied, rubbing my hand on my costume.

"Getting a drink. You?"

"Aye." We all walked out towards the kitchen, Bobbi ahead, me behind.

I drew next to Jay and slipped my hand under his skirt and inspected a semi hard, but dry cock. "Hey! Stop it. What was that for?"

Satisfied with what I found, I replied, "Just checking."

"For what?" He shoved his hands between my thighs. "Oh. See you're enjoying the night."

"Well, at least I haven't had someone's dick up there." Yet.

In the kitchen, we poured some drinks, mine a vodka again, Bobbi's a Babycham with a good triple of brandy topped up with lemonade, and Jay's another beer. I couldn't figure why he wasn't pissing all night.

"How come you're not pissing all night?"

"Perhaps I'm being sneaky about it and not telling anyone. Perhaps I'm going in the garden."

"Aha. That is sneaky."

"You seem like good friends," Bobbi butted in. "How do you know each other."

We both laughed as she took a drink of her potent mix. "I'm his girlfriend." Bobbi spat a fountain.

"What? I thought... Have you seen what he's been up to?"

"Oh, yes."

"Fuck you," she said, and walked off.

"What was that?" Raven had joined us.

"Oh, nothing. Jay's been flirting with her all night and I just introduce myself as his girlfriend."

Raven laughed about this. Raven and I walked back towards the room with the music. "I'll join you after," Jay called. "I'm going..." He thought better of it. "I'll see you soon."

"What's that?" Raven queried.

"He's going to water your garden"

"Oh. Is that so we can't..?"

"Yep."

As we neared the music room a couple walked out, up the stairs. They hadn't noticed us. I looked up. Sure enough, they did not sport any underwear.

"Interesting?" Raven found the light switches and put the hallway and top of the stairs into darkness

"What?"

"Come on, love. You're not that naive. You must guess what they are up to."

"Oh, yes. One of the guest rooms."

"Exactly. Give it a few minutes and I'll show you something."

"What?"

"Patience, you."

"Why turn the lights out?"

"Guidance."

"Guidance?"

"I'll explain later."

***

A man's laugh drifted from the lounge, where we'd been served tea. Raven pulled me towards the open door. Inside, two men had ended a chess match. "Oh, it's Bill and Ben." Raven announced.

"Really. Bill and Ben?" I asked.

"No. That's Jack, he's Ben. This is San," Raven introduced me.

"Hello, San." Jack stood to shake hands; so formal. His voice was rich, not deep, but... As he sat, I grabbed his costume so it rode up.

"Nah! Undies."

"Hi, San," said the other man. Not such a rich voice. "I'll save you the trouble." He pulled up his own hem. Another pair of Y-fronts.

"Thanks," I said.

"Carry on. Pair of squares." As we walked out, Raven turned to me. "You're pissed."

"No, I'm not."

"Your speech is slurring."

"Lishen," I said. "I'm going pee pee."

"I rest my case."

Not waiting for a conversation, I walked straight through to the utility room, hoping to catch Jay in the garden. Too late, I bumped into him as I opened the back door.

"Oh, oh." I said. Couldn't be arsed waiting for the loo.

"Well, careful. Someone else is out there."

I walked towards a white blur in the corner, feet cold from the damp grass, cold moon illuminating the garden with it faint glow. It wasn't a straight line. I'll make that drink the last, I thought. As I approached the corner, the figure turned his head.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" said Davey.

"Sorry. Dying for a piss." I didn't realise till that point, exactly how close I'd come to pissing myself.

Davey tried to tun away. I moved to his other side, but turned away so I wasn't staring at him. But I could if I turned my head enough. Whatever came over me? Hitching my skirt right up, I tucked it into my makeshift belt, put my hands on my hips, and leaned backward from standing, allowing the cold march breeze to cool my heat. I let loose, shuffling back round so I could spy on Davey pissing into the bushes.

"Always wanted to do this," I announced as I swayed left and right, trying to spray the bushes, not altogether successfully. The flow stopped as he looked. "Oops. Blather's gone bashful." He looked away. "Wait. It'll come." It did, as Davey shook dry. "Woo! There it is." I thought I'd try directing the flow and pulled up on either side of my clit as I inclined towards him, and as he looked down. It sort of worked.

"Always thought you men sho lucky being able to do this." It felt like I would never stop. I must have had a couple of gallons in there. He still stared "I love washing men pee. I love being washed. Do you like washing?" I couldn't tell if he blushed, but he nodded bashfully. He didn't turn away. Finally the flow stopped. "God! That's better."

I looked down at the protrusion in his costume. I reached across and grabbed. "I see you do like washing. Wa... Watch-ing."

"Why do you keep flirting with me?"

"Because, Davey boy," I grabbed his cheeks. "I like you." I kissed him on the mouth. He didn't reciprocate, but he didn't pull away.

"Is it the," he looked down, "you know."

"The massive dick?" He nodded again. I felt oddly sober. "But also because you fascinate me."

"How?"

"You say you're twenty two but you're all virgin. You're as handsome as fuck, but you are so unaware of it. And you make me wet when I watch you pee. And I don't mean I piss myself."

"Pst! San," a forced whisper from the back door. "Come here."

"Sorry, babe. Catch you later." I turned and took a couple of steps.

"San!" Davey's forced whisper this time.

"Oh, you want another."

"No." He pointed down at my exposed sex and and lower belly.

"Oops." I laughed. "Thanks. That would have been embarrassing." I looked around. I had no idea why. Then the thought descended. "Shit. No toilet paper." I grabbed the bottom of my toga and wiped myself dry, wet thighs and all.

I ran into the utility room, the only light the cool haze from the moon outside. I bumped into Raven, laughing.

"What's tickled your fancy?"

Davey came in behind me. "Freezing out there."

"Yep." I giggled again.

"Go on Davey," Raven ordered. "Fuck off. Leave the adults to chat." Without another word, he walked through the dark utility room. "Spill, you!" Raven ordered as he disappeared.

Still chuckling, I answered. "I just pissed like a man in the garden. Hitched my skirt up and pissed. Standing there, cold wind round the bits, pissing into the bushes."

"Risque."

"You know the funniest bit?"

"What?"

"I have no idea why I did it. I'm such a hussy. Whatever came over me."

She play-punched my arm. "Stop it. Tell me."

"It's embarrassing."

"Hey. It's me. I've seen you naked, remember."

"I stood next to Davey while he was pissing. And I let him watch me!"

"Oh you hussy! Tell me more later. Come her." Raven walked to the wall by the door. She glanced around then pushed a panel, which popped open.

"What the hell..?"

"Old servant's stairs. Leads up to the top eventually. Lots of houses round here have got them. Dad liked the idea of secret passages, so he took the real doors off"

Walking up the stairs, I had to turn my shoulders at an angle to squeeze through. A dim light from a pendant at the top barely illuminated the treads. Raven turned and put a finger to her lips. The staircase ended in a square landing, from where another set led up to the top floor. Raven grabbed a handle, which protruded from the wall. "Throw the light switch." She whispered this and pointed to the switch, which I flicked, plunging us into darkness. She pulled on the handle and then pushed, holding to make sure the other side was dark.

We crept in to the bathroom beyond. Soft light filtered through from a cracked open door, accompanied by the sound of moaning. Raven's arm beckoned me to follow. Slithering to the door, our bare feet silent on the tiles, we peered through, once again, the elfin Raven stooping to allow me to see over her. On the bed was the couple we had seen walking up the main stairs, but naked. His shoulders nestled in the crook of her knees, which pointed at the ceiling. He rammed into her, grunting. Within seconds, she crossed her ankles so tight, I feared he might have a stroke. She called out as her pinnacle of pleasure arrived. He pumped at her half a dozen times till she stiffened and bellowed like a bull. He rammed a couple of more time and then let his cock slip from her onto the bed.

"I'd better get cleaned up," she said.

Raven nudged me and beckoned me back to the door we came through. She snapped it shut as I spied the light come on in the bathroom. I stifled a laugh. As we padded as we padded back down the stairs, I whispered, "That was a bit quick."

"Well, she couldn't risk her boyfriend coming looking for her."

"You what?"

"Well, remember Jack? That's her boyfriend." We slipped back into the empty utility room. "I could cause so much trouble between them right now, but I won't, even if she does hate me."

"Why does she hate you."

"Well, Jack there, is the bloke I forced my virginity on to."

"Oh. That's him."

"Only, I didn't know he'd started seeing Jill."

"You're kidding again? Jack and Jill?"

"No, that's real. It's really the reason my best friend became my not best friend. Shame because we'd. Been friends since prep-school. He used to hang round when we had sleep overs, being Rebecca's brother."

"Hang on. 'Prep School'?"

"Oh yes. I'm a Merchants girl. How else would I have got to study Civil Engineering at University."

"Private?"

"Oh, yes. Was good enough for Cambridge except the whole having an innie not a outtie thing." I must have looked surprise at her using the same expression as her mother. "You know. Cunt not Cock."

"Yes. Your mother used the expression."

"Still, only girl student in a department full of boys can't be bad, eh."

"Lucky you." A silence hung between us. "So. What are you going to do about Jack and Jill?"

"Nothing. Her life."

"Who was the quick shag?"

"No idea. He came with the two of them. Must be a mate.

"What a cliche! How did you know where they would go?"

"Manipulation."

"Uh?"

"When I showed you around, I left the light on in that room and left the door ajar. When I spotted them going upstairs, I turned the lights out so they gravitated towards that door. So, I manipulated them into that room. Or anyone else that fancied. That's also why I didn't shut the bathroom door."

"So you can spy on anyone going for a quick shag."

"That's the idea."

"You're more of a pervert than I am."

"It's a close call." She tilted he head, winkled and smiled. "I'll go back up later and reset the scene."

"We going back in?"

"I need a pee first. Of course, you've had one already."

"I have indeed. You should try it. Pissing outdoors is so liberating. Now I appreciate why men do it so much."

"No thanks. I've got my own private one over here."

Raven walked across to a door that would be right under the platform at the top of the servant stairs and opened it. There tiny closet contained a hand basin, a towel on a towel rail and a concertina door.

"You've got a hidden loo?"

"Yep. I don't tell anyone about it. Get in." She puled me into the space and pulled the light cord.

"So, why use the one with a dodgy door?"

She pulled back the folding door, hitched up her skirt, and sat on the loo, as she said, "You're not the only exhibitionist, you know."

"I can see that." While she pissed I asked, "Whose the tall guy with a deep, seductive voice and big but gentle," I corrected myself, "Soft hands?"

"Ooh. Don't know anyone like that? Why, what have you done?"

"Nothing. I'd just like to find out."

"Can't say I recognise the description. But you're aware he can fake the voice?"

"Of course I am. I only wondered who it might be."

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers