Raven's Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help looking straight up their costumes, Jay's cock like a ridge pole supporting the tent that was his toga. Raven's almost bare fanny, I imagined showing signs of arousal. "Enjoy the tour." As they reached the top, I flicked both light switches.

I poured a drink in the kitchen, lemonade this time, and rehydrated my now arid tongue and throat. I put my glass down and leaned against the worktop, staring into space as the lemonade hit my bladder. I crossed my legs at the ankles to stop me pissing myself. A period of discomfort followed while I contemplated the consequences of my actions.

"What's up?" Davey broke into by thoughts; he was pouring himself a brandy.

"I think I've given the love of my life and someone who is in danger of becoming a best friend, permission to fuck each other silly."

"Ah! I see. They might not."

"I'm not sure which is stronger, the sense of dread, or the overwhelming arousal."

"Arousal? Sexual?"

"Yes. And it'll happen all over again when he tells me all about it tomorrow."

"That's..."

"Weird, I know." I put my glass down and grabbed a load of kitchen roll. "I need to water the garden again." I stormed through the darkness of the utility room.

Reaching the far side of the garden, moonlight illuminating me from on high, I repeated my ritual from before - skirt hitched into the belt, legs spread, standing upright, a little further back from the bushes, one hand resting on hip, other hand poised to try and direct the flow, which I imagined had already started. The flow came hard and fast and I pulled up around the clit again for some sort of aim, forgetting about my lover and my friend in the invigorating moment.

Soft wet footsteps padded across the grass and I glanced right to see Davey standing next to me and a step nearer the bushes. "You too, eh?"

"No. I thought I had an invitation."

I laughed. "It wasn't but..." I swayed side to side. "We are both pissed."

"We are," He agreed, while blatantly staring at the source of pee this time.

"You really enjoy that don't you?"

"Yes."

"Not as bashful as before."

"Well, I am pissed."

"Arousing?"

"Again, yes."

All too soon, my flow stopped. I waited for the last dribble before wiping myself with the kitchen roll. I threw it into the bushes. "Jay can't pee while anyone's watching. Can you." I pulled my toga down.

"No."

"Such a shame. Go on, try."

"Sorry. No."

"Spoil sport."

I smiled and walked away, back to the utility room. No one was around, so I leaned my bum against the secret panel, and pushed.