Raven's Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

She wiped dry, flushed and squeezed into my space to to wash her hands. "Your slurring has gone. Let's find some men to tease."

"No one you fancy taking upstairs?"

"No. The only fanciable ones are taken."

Our course took us via the kitchen, where we replenished our drinks. I opted for lemonade. Jill had arrived back in the music room by the time we got there. Her companion stood at the other side of the room. Big giveaway. Jay was chatting to her. "I see you've met Jill then. Hi, I'm Sandra."

"How do you know my name?"

"Because I saw you." Raven toed my ankle. "I mean, I saw your face across the room. 'That's a face that looks like a Jill,' I thought. I'm good, aren't I. And you've met my boyfriend I see."

"Oh. I see." She moved away.

"I was in there," Jay said.

"You've wouldn't have liked what you found." I winked at Raven who, somehow, now stood behind him, hands drink free.

She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Resting her head on on his back she said, "Ah! Did we cramp your style?" She allowed her hands to wander around his abdomen and chest. One hand slipped inside an arm hole, presumably finding his nipple. "Oops. Better stop that." She pulled her hands away. Don't want to ignite any jealousy."

"Oh, behave. " I admonished. "He deserves a little attention after fucking up his chances there. You've seen what we've both been up to tonight." I leaned in to Raven and whispered. "Well, mostly." More audibly, I said. "So long as you both enjoy it, and you realise that I'll get to know everything, no harm. Eh. Jay! She deserves a hug. Give her one." I threw back my lemonade.

"Oh yeah," he beamed.

"A hug! Chancer."

I put down my empty glass before walking off to find Jill's recent bed partner. I made sure she could see us when I reached him. "Hello, I'm Sandra. San to my friends." Stroking his arm, my hand slid down to grab his hand, which I inspected.

"I'm Eddie." He offered a hand to shake.

"Oh. So formal." I reached up to kiss him. He looked surprised. "Don't look so shocked. I'm a sixties girl, not a victorian. Free love and all that."

"Sod off. You weren't into all that. What are you, seventeen?"

"Hey! I'm twenty years," I stopped and counted, "two weeks and six days old."

"Oh. Sorry. You look younger."

"No. I just act like a pubescent teenager with rampant hormones. Or is that WHORE - MOANS. Hahaha."

He smiled at this. "So, who do you know, San?"

"Oh me and Raven over there are like that." I put one finger on top of another one. "How about you Ready Eddie?"

"See her, there," He pointed towards Jill.

"With the fair 'air," I laughed.

"Eh? Anyway, I'm her boyfriend's mate."

"Really." The tone was what you might call, knowing. "Nice looking girl."

"Is she. It's hard to tell; she a mate."

"Come on. Don't you fancy her?" I looked across at Jill, who watched our every move.

"Na, girl. Mate's bird. Don't look at her in that way."

"Where is her boyfriend?"

"Oh, he's in another room playing chess."

I stroked his arm again. "Some muscles there, Tarzan. Nice. I like a man with muscles." My eyes narrowed and my lips tighten into a subtle but noticeable pout. "Are the legs that muscular as well?" My hand dropped to his thigh, and stroked. "Mm. Yes, they are." My hand slid up towards his obvious arousal. A drip from the tip stuck to my fingers. Casting a glance around the room, I spied Jill and Raven watching, though Raven's face grinned at me as she danced with Jay, in contrast to Jill's scowl. "Oh, was that because of me?" I wiped my fingers on Eddie's costume.

"Might be."

I grabbed his head and brought him down for a kiss. He reciprocated this time, hand reaching my tit. I pulled away. "Right. Time to go speak to my fiance." I wandered off, leaving him puzzled.

"You are so naughty." I took it as a compliment from Raven.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" To Jay, I said, "I'll only claim a one for that. Looks like you're going for at least a four there." I wandered off to find the chess players, ignoring Raven as she shouted after me.

"Hello guys." The two men each had a good number of taken pieces on their side of the table. "Jack and Ben, isn't it." I pointed to each respectively. They barely nodded. "Who's winning?"

"Doesn't work that way," said Ben. "It's not over till there's a check mate."

I sat on the arm of Ben's chair, it was almost the size of a horses back, leaning against the back and allowing my skirt to ride up a little. "It's a long time since I played. At school."

"It's nearly finished. I'll have him in half a dozen moves."

"Ooh. Lucky you."

"Don't be disgusting, Sandra. It is Sandra?"

"It is. But you can call me San." I allowed my knees to slide either side of the chair arm as I slouched a little more. There was enough costume material to lie between my legs, so not an obscene move; though the skirt did ride up a little. Jack's eyes wouldn't be controlled. "So, you're losing, Jack."

"No! He's being cocky."

"Well, nothing wrong with a little cocky." I winked.

I observed in silence for a while. Neither made a move. Getting a little bored, I sat up and shuffle forward on the plush arm. Inevitably, my costume rode up a little more and jack's eyes wandered to my thighs again. Certain I was still decent, I had to lean back again. Jack's eyes bulged like gob-stoppers.

Ben glanced at my thighs. "Jack! Move."

Jack made a move and called "Ah! Check."

"Nice," I said. I thought I should move across to Jack's settee, so I did, and sat down next to him. Ben's eyes strayed to my thighs as my skirt rode up, not it bothered me, but Ben wasn't my target. "Still wearing undies, lads?"

"Why would we take them off?" Jack asked.

"Ooh, I don't know. Fresh air. Freedom. Danger. Should I carry on?" I spotted a few unopened cans down by the side of Ben. "Ooh. Are they lagers?"

"Yep. Want one?"

"Please. But don't dare shake it." He passed a can, followed by a can opener. "Thank's love." I used the can opener to punch a V-shaped hole in one side and lightly pricked the opposite side.

"What do you do that for?" Jack asked.

"Easier to suck on it. Oops. Naughty! No vacuum so it flows better." I took a long swig. "Oh. Gassy." I passed a burp tloud enough to rattle the windows. "Beg pardon."

"Grunted."

As I tipped back the can, I swallowed the rest of the lager in two or three gulps and passed the empty back to Ben.

"Fucking hell. You finished already?"

"Aye. Barmaid." As if that explained everything.

"Want another?"

"Why? Are you trying to get me pissed?"

"I'm not. I'm not." Ben was flustered.

"I'm kidding. I'm not like that. I'm not the kind of girl you need to get drunk. Eh, Jackie?" My hand fell to his bare thigh and stroked, at the moment that Ben made a move. A breeze drifted across my arm. Looking across at the door, I saw Jill staring at Jack. "Hello, Jilly. Just enjoying a little game." I stroked Jack's thigh high enough for him to jerk forward in some feeble attempt to stop me without Jill noticing.

"Just seeing where Jack was." She said, and walked out.

"That was mischievous." Jack said.

"Oh, I've seen much naughtier tonight." I'm not even sure if Jack heard the innuendo, as he made a move.

"Mate, I think you'll find." Jack proclaimed.

"Damn you!" I couldn't be sure if this was an affectation or Ben being poor loser.

"You won! That's me. I'm a great mascot as well as a great shag." A bit on the nose, but, hey, I was pissed and I needed to torment Jill. "Right, you two." I grabbed Jack's hand as I stood up. "Time for a dance."

Ben volunteered to pack the chess away while we went to dance. As we entered the room, I spotted Jay and Raven, still together, dancing close to some Pink Floyd. I dragged Jack over and whispered to Jay, "Deffo on for a five there, lover."

"Behave."

"Where is this music coming from kid?"

A big studio four-track in the cupboard. It'll last all night." Raven replied.

"Woo! Just like Jay then." I realised that I still had hold of Jack's hand, so pulled him away and started dancing. Jill's beady eyes stared in our direction. I pretended not to notice. "Are you a friend of Raven's then?" I asked.

"Yes. Known her since, God knows when. My kid sister went to school with her. St Hilder's. She use to come for sleepover."

"Hey, Jack. You should live a little. Relax. You shouldn't be at a wild party like this and lock yourself in a room playing chess."

"It was hardly locked."

The music changed to something of Queen, more upbeat; we parted a little. "I was speaking metfor... No, speaking metatarsally." I played up the drunken lush act. "Figure of speech-ly."

"I could tell."

"So loose up. Or lose up."

"Eh."

"Well, start off by..." Quicker than his logical thinking, I was down at his knees, his undies in my hand, quick as a flash. Well, not flash. Yet.

"Eh. Fuck. What?"

I shoved the undies inside the top of my costume. "You want them back, you'll have to come and get them."

"Hey, you." Jill grabbed my arm and dragged me away, through the door. Hey you little whore!"

"Ohh! I wisht." Slurring again. "Bet I'd make tons more money at it than you would."

"That's my boyfriend. "

"Really?"

"Yes, he is, so get your fucking hands off him."

My position on the higher ground kept me cool. "Doesn't he deserve a bit of fun?"

"Yes. And he'll get it with me."

"And who else?"

"What?"

"He might be your boyfriend." I prodded her in the mons and left my finger pressed against the soft pad. "But I can tell you whose spunk you carrying in there!"

"What? How? You... You..."

"So, if you want to keep that little secret," I prodded again, "you'll let him have a bit of fun. Not as if HE's going to fuck anyone else in one of the guest bedrooms."

She glared at me, but gave up when she realised I had the ability to outstare a mongoose. She stormed off to get a drink, presumably.

Walking back in, I snuck up behind Raven, stuffing my trophy undies inside her top. "Oooh. Didn't know you cared," she said.

"Of course I do." I hugged. Her hand pass between us and under my skirt. After briefly lingering, her fingers stroked my clit. "Whoa!" I said into her ear and I pulled back my pelvis. "I'm not a lesbian." I have to admit, it was a nice being touched by her, even then.

Raven turned her head to look at me. "Neither am I. I spent too much time in an all girl's school, that's all."

"Well, you don't need any of that here. You're well in there."

"Behave. I told you I wouldn't. He's yours."

"Not mine at all. He's actually his own. As I am not his, but my own." Jay looked a little frustrated that he couldn't hear us.

"Still..."

"I know you want to, he knows you want to, and you know you want to."

"Careful, San. That almost sounds like permission."

"Just dispose of them."

She felt what I'd put in her toga. "Whose are they."

"Jacks."

"Fucking naughty!"

"The naughtiest."

I returned to Jack. "She's really understanding, your girlfriend."

"Is she?"

"Oh, yes. Told her to let you have fun and promised I wouldn't shag you."

"Oh. That's nice. Where's my undies?"

I looked at my hands, puzzled. "Oh. Must have lost them. Relax. You've got nothing half the rest haven't got or seen." Close enough to grab his costume, I did. In one smooth move, I stepped back and lifted. "Well, maybe a bit more than most." It wasn't.

He smiled through his embarrassment at the compliment. "Thanks."

Dust in the Wind began to play. Taking the opportunity, I moved in for a slowie. His hands stroked my back as mine stroked his. I thought that probably enough time had passed for Jill to get her drink and be on her way, so I turned him, so I couldwatch the door. Sliding my hand under his skirt, I found his erection. "That's flattering."

"You'd better stop. Jill well be back soon."

"Just two people dancing. Tell you what..." I pulled my hand out and grabbed his, shoving it up my skirt as Jill walked in. No hesitation for Jack, as he immediately found my wet lips. Jill's jaw clenched, her eyes popped, her lips curled down, and my fanny tightened. "Wow. You can. Certainly navigate your way round a girls fanny."

"I can." His fingers stroked my clit and I grinned, not necessarily at Jill, but I'm sure she perceived it that way. In a flash, Jacks rammed his finger right into me.

"Woah, woah. So rough. Better stop. Save it for Jill. She's watching our every move."

"What?" he jumped away from me. "Fuck."

"Don't worry. I have a feeling she wont be too mad at you." I walked away.

I snuck up behind Jay, who still danced with Raven. "Call that a one." I put my arms around his waist. "Unfair to claim any more because that was revenge; kind of."

"Revenge?"

"I'll tell you at home. Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah." He was matter of fact.

"Behave, you're loving it." I lowered my voice as I slipped a hand inside his arm hole. "I've been watching you two for the last half hour, at least."

"Just dancing."

"There's been more. At least a three."

"No. A two." I slid my hand through the tightness of his belt

"Going for a five?" I reached his stiffening cock

"What's a five?" he squeaked.

"Never mind. You're well in there anyway. Heading for a win?" His cock hardened in my hand. Raven noticed.

"I will soon. I'll go get a drink and do some more mingling."

"What for. Look at her." Was I that pissed? "She's so wet for you."

"Stop it."

"Are we still dancing or what?" Raven piped in, still staring at the bulge

"I know you want to, she knows you want to, and you know you want to." I lifted his tunic from the inside, showing Raven the effect she had, then pulled my hand free. "Getting another drink." I wandered off, smirking at Jill as I went.

Back in the kitchen, that was not as populated as it had been, Davey stood, back to me, fixing a drink. Sneaking up behind him, I slid both hands in to find his nipples, while I said, "Going to make me one while you're there?"

"Hi San. What do you want?"

"Oh." I said, more than a little surprised. "Just a couple of fingers of vodka, not too much. Same amount of orange juice, topped up with lemonade, thanks."

"Coming up."

"You must be pissed."

"Why." He sounded tipsy if not full blown newt like.

"Well, I've got my fingers on your nipples and you haven't moved them."

"Would it stop you?"

"Pwobably not. Do you suffer from brewer's dwoop?" Who knew alcohol, and Leb with a bit of speed would make me lisp? I let a hand wander down past his fairly loose belt as he poured the lemonade.

"Whoa!" he shouted as my hand found his flaccid member. "Too far."

"Ah, ey lad. I'm having fun." His cock twitched. "Oh, I say. Seems to me like you are too."

"I am, but your boyfriend's around."

"He's probably fingering Raven into a frenzy by now."

He still protested. "Move your hand, please." Even though his cock was much bigger than it had been thirty-seconds ago. I moved my hand - up and down the length of his dick. "I didn't mean that!" He grabbed my hand through the cotton.

"No brewer's droop, then? Okay, spoil sport."

I retrieved my hand and took the drink he offered as he turned round. "But I must..." I grabbed his head and pulled him in. "You know, if I sat on that worktop, "I whispered, "You'd be exactly the right height to give me a good seeing to?"

"Really?"

I pulled him closer for a reciprocated kiss. It lasted only a few seconds.

"Better stop that and all. Someone might catch us."

I wandered towards the utility room, sipping my drinks.

"Off for another pee?" Davey called.

"Na. Not long had one." I lied. The pressure had built to a not quite unbearable level, but the longer I left it, the more pleasant it would be eventually.

I reached the stash cupboard and shoved a brownie in my mouth as Davey walked in. I managed to chew the dry cake and swallow. "Want one?"

"Go on."

"Here you are." As he reached for my hand, I placed the brownie between my teeth, pulling him in to take it with his mouth. "I should stop eating these. Hash makes me naughty."

"You haven't been naughty already?

I laughed. "Good point."

I wandered through the house towards the room where everyone was dancing. I sensed Davey following. Jay and Raven still danced, though now she was gyrating her arse against him and he was holding her from behind, by her tits, from inside her top. His fingers worked their magic, and not only on her nipples; my crotch twitched with every circle those fingers traced. She leaned into him and reached around to the back of his head, as his hand caressed her stomach and back to her tit. They swayed to the sound of Meat Loaf's 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad.' I moved into the room for a closer look, remaining in the shadows.

"You okay with that?" Davey's voice came from behind.

"Kind of sexy. So, yeah."

"Don't it make you jealous?"

"Yeah. Of course. But, it adds to the sexiness."

"That's weird."

"Love is love and sex is sex. Separate things. We've both had other people." I gasped. "Shit. Why am I telling a stranger all this."

"My lips are sealed. Your secret is safe."

Jay's hand was on the move again. It slid down, obviously not realising that the diagonal half of her costume had slipped, exposing the alabaster mole hill and its erect pink crown.

"Wow!" Davey exclaimed. "The number of times I've seen her naked. But that is so different."

"You mean, sexy?"

"Yeah." I swallowed a large mouthful of my vodka, orange cocktail.

The hand slid lower as we watched and I swelled down below. Her body slumped as Jay's hand much have reached the fun zone.

Raven's body tensed and stood upright, her hand pulling Jay's hand out. She spun to face him and my heart sank expecting a hand to assault Jay's face. Her hand came up and reach for Jay's head. Pulling it down, she play-butted him as she laughed. He spun around, shaking his arse at her. Grabbing him round the waist, her hand slid down the front of his costume to massage his bulge.

We continued watching while I finished my drink.

"How is it for you now?" Davey asked.

"Honestly? I want to go over to Jay and fuck his brains out in front of everyone. But that's not the game. That waits till we get home."

"Still weird."

"Yeah. Not everyone gets it. But not everyone gets a naked religious ritual, either. Here. Grab that." I passed him my empty glass.

"Another?"

"No ta. I need to stop."

I wandered over to Jay and Raven, who both jumped a little as I said, "still enjoying yourselves?"

"Oh, yeah." Jay sounded drunk.

I put and arm around each and pulled them into a hug. "Hey! I've been watching you all night. I thought I'd come and stop you before you start shagging on the floor."

"Hey, babe," Raven said. "Just dancing."

"Yeah. A good four there, Jay." My face closed to his, my fanny burning as our lips touched tenderly. "Can't wait to get you home. Meanwhile, have fun." I turned to Raven. "And you are gorgeous and it's so lovely that you are having fun with my boyfriend."

"I'm not..."

"Shh." I put my finger to her lips. "Don't spoil it. And, honestly, if I were that way out, you would be my type."

"Ah, babe." She pulled me for a closer hug. I planted a kiss on her lips, which became something else, as she pulled my head. It was not entirely unpleasant, but is was awkward. I pulled away.

"Oh! Oh! Jay never got the tour of the house."

"No I didn't."

"Shall we give him the tour then?" Raven offered.

"No." I held a dramatic pause. "You take him. Let me get another drink and go for a piss." I almost wet myself at sound of the word. "Show him the servant's quarters and the million bathrooms."

"It's not a fucking palace."

"Closest I've ever seen. Go on."

"Okay. Follow me." Jay had no choice, she took his hand and led him into the hallway. I followed them and my eyes counted every step as they walked up the stairs. They both turned half way up. "Sure you don't want to come?"

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers