Ravished by a Classmate During Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Classmate gets blackmailed into threesome.
3.4k words
4.64
68.2k
112

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: I just wanted to express my appreciation for the people who have and continue to read my work, especially those who have pushed me to continue my series'. I apologize to anyone who's had to wait this long for the next chapter and I hope not to disappoint. Also, love all the comments and I'm open to constructive criticism so I can try to release the best versions of my work. Put kindness and more female orgasms into the world. Edited by uneedabrain2.

*************************************************

I spend the rest of the bus ride asleep. After everything I was not only exhausted but not super worried about anything Johnathan could do to me at this point.

Our professor announces loudly to the class that we are back on campus. I stir and sigh with relief that there shouldn't be any more opportunities for Johnathan.

"I'm going," Johnathan looks down at me, a snarky look planted on his face. He grabs the equipment from above us and exits the bus. I start to gather my things when I feel someone above me, or rather, two someones.

"Loved the show," a male voice begins above me. I look up to see the two guys from across the aisle now standing around me. I think their names are Andrew and Donovan.

"It really had us... inspired," Donovan says grinning hard down at me.

"Look," I begin to stand. " I don't know what you thought you thought you saw but you didn't."

Donovan places his hand to my chest and pushes me back down to the bus seat.

"See what's funny is I said 'there's no way she'd deny it.' You came didn't you? While looking us both in the eyes?" Andrew puts his hand on the back of my neck, grabbing my hair and arching my face up towards his. "Really made us wonder who would get you off more."

I try to shake his hand off of me as the other went to my thigh. "Like I said nothing happened and you can't prove anything. "

"And that's whatAndrew said!" Donovan looks over at Andrew as he unlocks his phone. "So that's why he decided to take a nice quick clip of the festivities to remind you."

Andrew holds the phone to my face showing me Johnathan fucking me in the green house. The clip didn't show my face but could hear me moaning. I was easily recognizable and the clip was hard evidence of what had happened.

'Fuck,' I think. I try to lunge for the phone to which Andrew pulls it out of reach.

"Ah Ah. I only have the one copy and can't just have you delete it." He turns the phone back towards himself rewatching the video. "But, I might be persuaded to part with it." He flashes me a devious smile.

I pleadingly look at them both with little to no hope of getting out of this easily.

"We missed out on cataloging one of our plants because of you." Donovan growled. "The show was almost worth it except when Nick and Casey came in and we had to leave."

"Why don't you make it up to us by showing us what we missed." Andrew reaches for my chest and I swatt his arm away glaring at him.

Donovan laughs out loud."Don't be like that."

At this moment our professor reenters the bus. "Hey guys, you forget something?"

Donovan turns around. "Oh sorry Professor. Yea I think we got everything." He turns back to wink at me as he and Andrew exit the bus.

Two days later and it's Monday. My research class meets every other day but it was still too soon to have to see Johnathan. He doesn't mention anything about what happened and sticks to focusing on the project which I appreciate. The worst part of it is the way Donovan and Andrew find any excuse to look back at us like they're impatiently waiting for a meal to be done. It makes my skin crawl.

Donovan and Andrew are strikingly different when it comes to appearance. To Donovan''s average height and dense athletic build, Andrew towers over him by at least half a foot and is more slim in physique. Donovan's darker skin also makes Andrew appear much more pale than he is in contrast. The feeling of an angel and devil deciding they want to ruin your life enters my mind.

"OK everyone, remember you have less than a week to turn in your final project," my professor belts over the emptying class. "I grab my stuff and attempt to join the mob of exiting students; however, Andrew and Donovan block my path and the professor's view of me.

"You didn't forget our conversation, did you?" Donovan looms over me.

"Why don't you come by our apartment tonight and you can put this whole thing," Andrew crudely grabs his crotch, "behind you."

I look at them with disgust while trying to weigh my options.

There aren't any. They have the video and if that got out it would be over for me.

"Ok," I reluctantly respond. "We do this and then the video is deleted. No copies, can't be sent to anyone."

"Agreed," they say in almost unison.

20 minutes later and I'm sitting on the edge of Andrew's bed pushing my knees together. I feel lucky to have worn leggings today, but the thin material didn't feel like much protection from their gaze. I look down at the back of my hands pressed against my thighs.

"Can we get this over with?"

Andrew sits next to me and slips his hand up my knee. "Oh, so you're excited to start huh." His hand moves forward sliding my own out of the way.

Donovan sits behind me, sliding his hand up my shirt from the front. His hands slip under the material finding the rim of my bra. I feel him pull the article up enough to give his index finger room to find my nipples.

"Just take it off. I wanna see her tits." Andrew commands as his fingers extends towards my sex. Donovan's fingers retreat from my beginning to perk nipples. He pulls the fabric of my shirt up my torso and off my body tossing it to the floor. I watch the crumpled cloth hoping they finish their exploration soon.

I feel Donovan's hand reach for the clips of my bra as Andrew finds my panty-clad opening. His fingers slid up and down my slit making my body sink back into Takee releases my bra having my breast spring free. The bra finds itself with my top and Donovan's hands come up to take its place.

Andrew's fingers apply pressure to the material pushing it in between my lips as he seeks out my clit. I know I'm wet, I can't help it.

'What's wrong with me. Do I draw these situations to myself?'

His fingers slid up and down my slit dragging the wetness from my opening up to my clit. I feel my breath catch in my chest as he begins to massage my button. It feels amazing and I let my head fall back to the side of Donovan's shoulder. Donovan cups my chin pulling my face over to his and parts my lips with his tongue. I allow the intrusion as he begins to kiss me while Andrew continues to roll his fingers over my clit. I let the breath out into his mouth releasing a slight moan.

Andrew pulls my hand over to the crotch of his pants. He's already hard and I assume the same for Donovan. I stroke down the shaft of the sweatpants gauging his size. I let my fingers rub over it taking a pause to stroke the tip with my index finger.

Maybe 6 inches, I think. He fishes the cock out and im suprised by its girth. My fingers instinctively wrap around it and I tease his stiff member as he continues to play with me. He kisses down my arm and applies more pressure to the swollen bulb.

I moan into Donovan's mouth letting his tongue dance with mine. He squeezes and cups my supple mounds like stress balls. His fingers squeeze my nipples and I can feel his erection against my back.

Donavan begins to slide my thighs open. He places himself between them and reaches under my ass to remove my panties placing them next to me on the bed. My sex swells in anticipation. His fingers sear against my inner thighs as he pulls them further apart and moves his face closer to my sex. His nose rubs against my clit as his tongue explores my folds. He wiggles it back and forth in my vulva and my body begins to quiver. His hands dig into my ass as he forcefully yanks my body deeper onto his face.

One of Donovan's hands removes itself from my chest and wraps around my neck. He pulls my head to the side and I feel his teeth bury into the sensitive skin. I scream out. The reaction must have been the encouragement Andrew needed because at the same moment he plunges his tongue into my arousal. I feel it snake between the folds working itself deeper and deeper into my core.

Donovan places his mouth against my ear, his hand keeping its grip on my throat. "Admit it, being taken advantage of gets you wet?"

He wraps my hair around his hand and pulls back, hard. "I asked you a question. Answer it."

"No," I belt. Andrew sits up and I hear him unbuckle his pants. I try to put my knees together but his body is already between them blocking their touch. I can feel the head throb against my lips as he slides his member between them and against my clit. He slips just the tip in coating his tip then returns up.

Donovan pulls again, my head reaching far enough back that we make eye contact. "Don't lie," he growls. He holds my gaze pinching my nipple between his thumb and index finger.

I feel Andrew's manhood align with my entrance once again. He pushes forward, his hands firmly fixated on my waist.

"Mhmph," I try to jerk back but I'm held in place by the two.

Donovan sits me up right. "I want you to watch."

My eyes meet Andrew's and they drop down to where we have joined. He doesn't waste another second and impales me on his dick. It enters me easily but I had no preparation for the girth.

"Fuck," I half scream in shock but also pleasure. My heartbeat races and I have no choice but to watch him slowly remove himself from me, save for the head. I can see that my wetness has already begun to slicken his cock. My core pulses at the loss and I can feel my body yearn for him to reenter.

Donovan releases my body from his grip and moves from behind me. I go to support myself but he grabs my arm having my back drop to the bed with a umph. "Flip her over."

"What." Andrew grabs me and reorients my body in one swift motion. I support myself on my elbows but am now eye level with Donovan's crotch.

"Shhh," Donovan loosens the cords of his shorts sliding them down his legs. I see his shaft standing alert through the boxer briefs My eyes widen when he frees the assault weapon. "Jonathan didn't know how to shut you up properly, I noticed." His girth is similar to Andrew's but the length exceeds his by two, possibly three, inches.

"Open up," he commands. I hesitate but understand there's no saying no at this point. Donavan places his hands on either side of my ass now and shoves his dick back inside of me. I open my mouth to gasp which allows Donovan into my mouth. He intertwines his fingers in my hair and holds me in place against his shaft and begins to ease my mouth further onto him. Pools collect in my eyes as I struggle taking in his length.

Andrew's hand reaches around my thigh and seeks out my clit. The pleasure makes the intrusions more tolerable and I feel my pussy and mouth relax and open wider for them both. I moan on Donovan's shaft. He begins to lift his pelvis, apply more pressure and adding inch after inch. Andrew begins to draw out his pace, pulling in and out of me deliberately now. He drums at my clit and the euphoria it creates makes it almost too much to handle.

I moan and mumble on Donovan's dick as he begins to steadily pump into my face. "That's it," his dick drags out over my tongue only to be forced back in. "Oh yeah, that's it."

His pace speeds up and I feel his dick begin to pulse in my mouth. His hand tightens its grip on my head and he holds me in place as he bottoms out into my throat. I swallow instinctively and begin gasping for air when he let's up and draws out of me.

With Donovan out of the way Andrew reaches for my arms pulling them behind my back. He crosses them, holding both against my back like a handlebar. Andrew pushed my torso further into the bed. My head grinds into the sheets with the weight of his body against mine. Both hands return to my hips and he realigns himself at my entrance, coming in a bit lower this time. We groan in unison as he begins to drill into me the sound of slapping skin echoing through the room.

I use my arms to hold myself in place allowing him to fully penetrate. My fingers gather the sheets between them.

"Oh shit," I let out during retraction. "Oh my God."

Donovan cups my face securely and sticks his thumb into my mouth. "That's a good little slut."

Andrew starts cursing and I feel his cum flood into me. He doesn't let up on my clit and the waves of my orgasm start to hit soon after.

I moan out loud muffled by Donovan's finger in my mouth. They both pull out sluggishly, Donovan lingering on my lips. My body collapses into the mattress feeling depleted.

A few moments pass and I begin to try and sit up to grab my clothes but they both grab hold of me. They stand me up and Donovan reaches under my ass lifting me up to him. I feel my feet lift from the ground and wrap my arms around his neck for support as I'm lifted into the air.

"What are you doing!" I scream. He's adjusted me so that I now hover a few inches above the head of his dick. My back is to Andrew so I can't see what he is doing and I begin to struggle wanting to be let down.

"Calm down, no one said we were done," he says just before he slams my pussy down on his cock. Andrew's body is pressed against my back and he is kissing on my neck and shoulders. His hand cups my ass and the fingers venture to my asshole. He used my own wetness to slicken his fingers and begins to rub it over the entrance.

"Andrew no!" I yell fruitlessly. Andrew has already begun probing the crevice. Andrew slips a finger in and then two despite my protest.

"Not there please! It's already too much." I plead. Donovan bounces me on his dick and Andrew's fingers now and I begin to scream with each impact. I can hear him stroking his dick behind me and panic.

There's a wicked grin on Donovan's face and I can feel his dick get harder inside or me as though my discomfort is increasing his pleasure. He wraps one arm around my back pulling me tight against his chest and arches my lower half more towards Donavan, who's fingers have been removed from me. I breathe out in relief for a moment only to immediately realize what's about to happen.

Donovan holds me in the air for a moment, his hand still under my ass and my body just barely hovering above his cock. Andrew dick feels slick as it's pressed against my ass.

I try to plead against him again but I can feel their silent agreement. Donovan slowly drops my body down and they both sink into me.

"Holy fuck," I scream knowing i've only taken half of it into me. Donovan eases his grip on my body and Andrew's arms reach under my thighs. He lifts me off of Donovan holding my legs open and sliding even deeper into my ass. Donovan withdraws and Andrew starts pumping in and out of me. His palm goes against my mons, fingers against my clit and he starts to rub against it.

The build begins in my depths and my entire body begins to tingle. Donovan stands in front of me, dick in hand, watching. Andrew continues his assault on my nether regions, grunting as he begins to pick up the pace. I can tell he's getting close. So am I.

Donovan sits down at the edge of the bed and begins to stroke himself. Our eyes lock and I feel my climax hit as I'm spread open to him. Andrew burrows his fingers into me palming my clit. His dick bottoms out in my ass and he slows his pace coming in and out of me. The waves of my orgasm are still washing over me when Andrew throws me onto the bed next to Donovan.

Donovan swiftly turns me over onto my back and climbs on top of me. His hand pins mine above my head and his dick plunges back into my womb. It feels amazing and my pussy throbs against him. He releases my arms and they reach around his body and I dig my nails into his back. I lose myself and hear myself screaming for more as he begins to fuck me. His body is pressed against mine, his head buried in my neck. He lifts my leg allowing himself to go even deeper and I struggle to take every inch of him.

"Donovan I can't!" I whimper. "It's too much I can't!" He starts to suck on my neck and draws out slightly. His hand goes to cup my head, the other still holding my leg in place. He pulls his head up from me and looks at me.

"You can," He shoves back into me hard.

"Ahhhh," I scream, but the pain is exquisite. He continues this pattern of pulling out almost completely only to fill me up hitting my back walls. I dig my fingers further into his back drawing him into me. His head returns to my neck, his teeth grazing my skin.

"Don't stop, Don't stop. I'm going to cum." I plead. "Please don't stop." His pace begins to speed up as he continues the assault. I take all of him into me as I repeat the words over and over again.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" I scream. My body and mind are on fire and my orgasm overpowers me. "I'm cumming! Omg fuck me oh fuck." My toes curl and my eyes start to roll to the back of my head as I allow him to fuck me into the mattress. My pussy squeezes against his dick and I feel his cum fill me. He's fucking me so hard I almost feel myself leave my body in bliss.

"Holy shit," he breathes out signifying his drain. He lifts himself up. "Welp, that feels worth deleting the video I'd say." I stand and begin to put my clothes on watching Donovan delete the video from his phone. Andrew has already left to his own room and I hear the shower going through the wall. I pull up my panties and leggings and Donovan slaps my ass before walking into the bathroom.

"Go home and get some rest. You'll be back tomorrow." He calls. I think he must be joking only to realize he's dead serious. "By the way, tell Jonathan thanks for the tip. We're going to have you airtight."

'What the hell does airtight mean,' I think, not being able to mask the fact that I was going to be returning just due to the anticipation of finding out.