All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago
What a Cliff Hanger!

Was so excited to see that you had posted another chapter in this series, it is one of my faves! I was shocked and glad when she left Brian, so satisfying that Becca wasn't the usual pushover giving up on all her ideals. I did think you had gone in a complete change of direction at one point and that Brian was no more but instead you gave us a juicy, if somewhat frustrating, cliffhanger! Now if big brother can't make it, does he send Malcom?! Really, really looking forward to the next chapter, please not too long?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
I think I love you.

Even if she ends up a mindless sex slave in Brian's basement (well, no, if that happens I will hate you) you had her use her safe word, tell him off and leave. Just the best damn scene in any story I have ever read on Lit. Best. Damn. Scene. EVER.

I love the sensibility of this whole story. I very much look forward where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Wonderful cliffhangers at the end of each part. Can't wait for part 3.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
Great story

This is like an "Intro to BDSM the right way" kind of story. I am torn between hoping she "teaches" Brian what he needs to know, and hooks up with Malcolm. I love the brother/sister teasing and the caring relationship between her and Drake. PLEASE don't let it be too long before the next chapter!! Pretty please!

cmille9209cmille9209almost 11 years ago
Very Nice

I really liked how you wrote this chapter. people think that they can't say NO! Great introduction into lifestyle and adding a Master of Master's is a great idea.

Looking forward to your next chapter

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Oh my^2!

What a wonderful, knickers-dampening story - this was really hot stuff. Thanks for this amazing second chapter - five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I enjoyed this story and gave a 4, but it would have been a 5, if she had told Brian to eff off and never contact her again, I think he is 'bad news' and a self serving control freak.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Great story so far, I just hope Brian gets the boot for good for being such a fucking asshole :-)

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
God I love/hate those freaking books...

I love that you have based Brian on C Grey character...he is a major douche' bag and one of the worst Dom ever. I love that the books shed light on the lifestyle making it not as taboo but hate that it is such a wreck of a relationship w/two people that are not fully developed as human beings.

Please do not let us wait to long b/4 another posting.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
At last a REAL woman !

Loved loved loved that she said her safeword and left ....I'm so fed up of stories with no reality ....the "oh yes i'll take anything and give up my life for the next great orgasm after one night " type .....I liked Brian and I think they have potential with a lot of communication .Doms can make mistakes too .

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Refreshing

Its too bad that Becca doesn't seem to have masochistic tendencies, nor does she seem to appreciate humiliation/vulnerability. Those are some of the most powerful elements for me in BDSM, and it seems like the relationship might be lacking if at least some of that was not integrated. I am all for "Aftercare" as they called it. But a Dominant isn't a Dominant because he submits to a woman's every demand or complaint. If she is not a submissive, that is just how it is. Moving on to the next story. But somehow I know that she will evolve and grow to embrace the life of a sub. And hopefully embrace pain---a lot of pain. Aww shit I'm so bad. I look forward to the next chapter!

aneela71aneela71over 9 years ago
Wow

This chapter was so drastically written. I love the contrasting dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Laughed out loud at the reference to 50 Shades of Grey. So much of this story resonates with me and I'm sure with a lot of other "wanna-be subs" who hold themselves back from exploring that side due to fear, lack of experience and first-hand knowledge. Thanks for sharing.... one of the more engaging and unique stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great character development

I enjoy reading your work. The character development is amazing. I actually feel for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey, its the "pretentious bitch" accuser from the first chapter

Have to say, now that I've gotten to know this Becca a bit better, I've grown to like her. You hooked me when she snapped on that bastard and left. Got a love a sassy woman.

I know it probably wont happen, but i liked malcom a whole lot more than Brian and god damn i wished they woulda fucked.

At any rate, I'm glad i gave your story a second chance.

Much love

becky3becky3about 8 years ago
perfect.....

just perfect..... the story is perfect and i also happened to find it at the right time for me personally. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Series link broken?

I don’t know if the author is aware or not but the links in “Also In This Series” are for a later story of “Raw and Broken” and not “Raw”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Links Still Work

For some reason, all of Raw's chapters come after all of Raw and Broken's chapters. You just didn't go far enough to find them.

This series still turns me on just as much as the first time I read it. Thank you.

NaughtyDoughnutNaughtyDoughnutabout 3 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you thank you thank you for not making this another fifty shades !

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

First, we need more anti 50 shades stories out there to deconstruct all the dangerous nonsense those books have spilled. Second, a Star Wars fan Dom/Master can't be completely evil so my trust radar is not blipping, lol. Finally, I feel like this female heroine is relatable: I believe in a submissive spectrum, from 1 to 100%. I see her as 80%: Some demands made on her will be met with a clear "With all my respect, fuck you Sir, won't do that." Now let's see if the Christian wannabee is a real asshole, a cardboard D or if he is redeemable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1885 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 03 Next Part
Raw Ch. 01 Previous Part
Raw Series Info