Ray

Story Info
A baby-oil party that didn't happen.
9.1k words
3.69
33.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Ray -

Hubby Simon and I were up late the night before. Hosting a party for "lifestylers" was something completely new for us. We dabbled in the lifestyle, mostly opportunistically, but one couple asked if we could host a "Before and After Party". So, we agreed and entertained two other couples for a "Before and After Party" -- sex before dinner with one partner, then sex after dinner with a different partner. The after dinner sex actually turned into a before breakfast sex. It was a real delight for us and hopefully for our friends as well. After breakfast cleanup, Simon and I changed the sheets in the master bedroom and retired to sleep.

It was now 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon.

Bzt, Bzt. The text alarm on my phone woke me from a shallow daze.

"Who is it?" Hubby asks.

"It's Ray." He wants to know if the coast is clear. I add, "He's becoming a pest."

Ray is a person we met at our first party at Tony and Shirley's party a month ago. He was smitten with the wife as soon as we arrived. Before she could sit, Ray was hitting the wife up for some sexy fun. The wife was a little anxious. This was out first party at Tony's and Shirley's home, and she wasn't ready to leap into the sack with the front door still open. She responded negatively, which Ray took as a challenge. He backed off and was seeking any accommodation before another breath was taken. He succeeded with Shirley. We saw them panting and exchanging body fluids minutes later.

Bzt, Bzt. How about it. Busy? Would you like to be? What's your address? Ray continued.

Wife texted back, "Gimme a minute to wake up and I'll call you in a bit."

Bzt, Bzt. How long is a "bit?"

"Thirty minutes," she poked then hit enter.

Bzt, Bzt. "I'm in Bedford? Where are you?"

Wife ignored his last text.

We got up, took a leisurely shower together and I was drying her back when,

Bzt, Bzt. Her text alarm rang again.

"Thirty minutes is up. Where are you?

Wife responds, "A bit impatient, aren't we?"

"Yes, I'm impatient and horny for you," Ray texts back.

"Well, we're not ready. And won't be until tomorrow or later. I'm still quite tender and my lady parts need a rest."

Bzt, Bzt. "You didn't rest last night and that's why you're tender."

"Indeed," she responds. "Text me later."

Bzt, Bzt. "How later?"

"Tomorrow or Monday."

Bzt, Bzt. "I dunno if I can wait that long. Just gimme your address and I'll come over for a quicky."

"No."

"Awe, common, it won't take long. How about just a kiss?"

"What part of the word NO don't you understand?" wife answers.

Bzt, Bzt. "Okay, I'll be back -- you owe me."

Wife turns to me and asks "What do I tell him? He's awfully persistent."

"Tell him you'll see him at the next party?" I respond.

"When's the next party?" wife asks. "I dunno of another party."

-Text-text-send-

Bzt, Bzt. "When's the next party? I'm not aware of another party. Where it is? When?" Ray asks.

Hubby grabs the phone.

-Text-text-send- "It's next month at Tony and Shirley's. Didn't you get the invite?"

Bzt, Bzt. "No, lemme call Tony, I'll text you back."

"That was dirty", wife says. "There is no party scheduled. Tony will tell him that."

Five minutes later . . . Bzt, Bzt. "Shirley says there is no party scheduled. Gimme your address and I'll be right over and fix you up. We'll have our own party. I have just the elixir to fix your tenderness.

"He never quits" the wife says.

Wife responds, "Your wife will satisfy your needs. Give her your elixir."

Bzt, Bzt. "She's out of town and won't be back 'til Monday. If Julie didn't leave town for work, we'd been one of the other couples at your party."

"Use your hand, " wife responds.

Bzt, Bzt. "Awe, that's no fun."

"Call or text me Monday."

Bzt, Bzt. "Sure I can't help you now?"

"Yep, I'm sure."

Bzt, Bzt. Bzt, Bzt. Bzt, Bzt. "Gimme your address."

"I'm tired of pushing him away. I'm just not gonna answer him."

"He is persistent, I'll give him that." Hubby says.

Bzt, Bzt, "I'll call you Monday," came Ray's last message.

----

Monday -- No word from Ray

Tuesday -- No word from Ray

Wednesday -- No word from Ray. We were beginning to think he either lost his phone or found another pursuit. Ray's wife is a very pretty girl, almost as tall as Ray's 6' stature, but almost double his weight. A large woman with appropriate proportions, she is a figure to reckon with. When Ray has his Julie around, Ray is on his best behavior. Julie is a surgical nurse and works, works, works. She is part of Ray's life and lifestyle, but doesn't attend many parties because of her occupational commitments. The one night we met Julie, she received a call and departed. We later learned the call was work where she delivered a breached baby and tended to some knife wounds as the result of gangland turf wars. Whatever her remunerations, it isn't nearly enough.

We subsequently met up with Ray and Julie at a family picnic of Tony's hosting. Tony and Shirley have kids and grand kids and the picnic was a birthday for one of the younger ones. Julie is a bit more reserved than Ray, but promotes herself with a sophisticated style of education and grace. I find her intriguing. Her jet-black hair has a strand of gray here and there. But her real attraction is her black eyes. Matching her hair, Julie has no need of make-up or supplements. She is a natural beauty, unparalleled and provocative. She is witty without being comedic. Her simple acceptance of life is a real joy. Ray, on the other hand, is the life of the party. While he talks about people, its to express his admiration and or acceptance of their station in life. He says nothing cruel and he is not a gossip. Julie says Ray's biggest asset is his tenacity. Wife and I think his persistence is somewhat overbearing.

---

Thursday: Bzt, Bzt. Sorry, I know this is not Monday, but business called me to Cardiff. But I'm back. You still interested?

Wife texts back, "What clue did I give you that makes you think I'm interested?

Bzt, Bzt. "Julie is off next week. Would you like to get together?"

"Julie works hard. What would she like?"

Bzt, Bzt. "I've been expounding the merits of a "baby-oil party" and I think I've convinced her. You game?"

I grab the phone from the wife and text back, "Simon here. What in the world is a "baby-oil party? And why do you have to talk your wife into it?"

Bzt, Bzt. "Hehehe. A "baby-oil party" or BOP is a party for couples, two or more couples."

"And how many couples would be at your BOP?"

Bzt, Bzt. "Just you two, Julie and me. Would you want to include more couples? Who?"

"No, we don't even know what a BOP is. Please explain."

Bzt, Bzt. "Julie here. Ray was trying to talk me into a BOP. That is, according to Ray, putting a large plastic sheet on the floor. The two couples would get naked. The people would slather baby-oil on the spouse of the other couple. I would slather you and Ray would slather your wife. Then we would have sex on the plastic sheet. He's never done it before, so I think it is something he read somewhere. Or maybe Ray got the idea from Tony. Tony is always coming up with some strange ideas."

"Tony? Strange ideas?"

Bzt, Bzt. "You know, like two couples on a Tantra Chair, or a Sybian Rodeo, or something like that. Who knows where Tony gets ideas like these. Knowing Tony, he probably stays awake at night dreaming them up."

"We don't even know what a Tantra Chair is, or a Sybian Rodeo, for that matter. Would you be a willing participant at a BOP?"

Bzt, Bzt. "Depends who the other couple is. I would consider it if you and your wife were willing. Just the four of us without any other people there."

"And where is this BOP held?"

Bzt, Bzt. " Oh, I don't know. Probably a hotel somewhere. I wouldn't want to spill baby oil on my furniture or floors, and I'm sure you wouldn't either.

Bzt, Bzt. "Ray here. The BOP is in a kiddy swimming pool with four naked, well-oiled people having some sexy fun.

"And how much baby oil will we need?"

Bzt, Bzt. "I'll get back to you on that."

Bzt, Bzt. "Julie just got a call from work. We'll be in touch."

- - -

Late Sunday evening the wife got an actual phone call from Julie who explained she has taken one week off from work just to rest. Her busy schedule is causing overloads of stress and Julie just needs to get away. She called her time off a "stacation." She gives the Americans credit for word that means a stay-at-home-vacation. Anyway, she has no plans for her holiday other than to spend some time working her garden. Ray is away until Wednesday. Thursday is the agreed upon day for the BOP.

Julie mentioned that she and Ray will be happy to host the BOP. Then she explained Tony will loan them a child's swimming pool which has sides and little chance of spillage. Tony also mentioned to Ray that it is essential that all female genitalia, arms and legs be shaved smooth. Julie was unsure if this requirement was something done before the BOP or a feature of the BOP. Julie volunteered to shave the wife if she didn't trust a very excitable Ray with a razor. But she concluded that Ray is very gentle and effective. Ray refers to shaving the pudenda as "buffing the muff." The wife added that me, her male spousal unit, was also gently and complete. But instead of soap as a lather, the husband uses warm oil as the shaving lubricant. He didn't do it often, but the results were bump free and the warmth of the oil was soothing and exciting, especially when running down, through the lady-parts. Then Julie said that thinking about an oil shave was making her wet. She then added that she would be willing to swap "muff-buffers" just before the party.

Amid giggles, the girls arranged everything. Thursday night, Ray and Julie's house, 6:00 pm for a light dinner, and the girls were to dress in a skirt and blouse, no panties or bra. The guys attire was prescribed as gym shorts with any T-shirt, and no skivvies. Oh, and no baby oil. It seems the scent from the baby oil can wear on people and be distracting. So an odorless, tasteless oil will be used. Canola cooking oil was the cheap solution. Julie also apologized for Ray's limited vocabulary. It seems when he gets excited he uses some crude sexual terms. The wife confessed that we don't consider words like pussy, dick, or fuck crude or offensive. And the conversation continued in some detail.

The wife came away from her hour-long chat with Julie in a highly excited state. Wife said the conversation could have lasted longer, but Julie had to go and "help herself."

"That was some conversation. What did you ladies talk about to get you so worked up?"

"It started off with mundane stuff. Then it went to what we were expecting at the BOP. Then we got into some girly talk. Mostly about, you know, stuff about what sexy stuff I like, what sexy stuff she likes, what we like to see our partners doing, that sort of thing. Then, Ray texted her on her mobile phone. Julie called me back from her mobile, and Ray was added to our call. I've never done a three-way on the phone before. Anyway, Ray was in a hurry but sweet-talked Julie and me into putting our hands in our panties. I was already slick. We followed Ray's instructions to put our index and middle fingers on either side of our clits and rub up and down slowly. From the noise on Julie's end, she wasn't going slow. Then Ray apologized and hung up to go to work."

The wife elevated sexual state was obvious. She was wearing a sexual sheen and desperately needing relief.

"So what did Julie say or do after that? Did she ever get around to mentioning what she liked?"

I'll describe the conversation while you lick my pussy and give me a good fucking. I've already rubbed myself to two cums with Ray on the phone. I'm still a little, tender. Go easy."

As I crawled between her legs, the wife began. "First off, Julie is very self-conscious about her size. She weighs 13 1/2 stones and she thinks she's fat and unattractive. I think her work gives her "self worth." I told her what you said about her hair and eyes, and that you were attracted to "buxom women," adding that you didn't think she was fat, just voluptuous and beautiful. That's about the time Ray come on."

Meanwhile my tongue is motor-boating on the wife's clit and two fingers are giving her sexy spots the rub.

"Oh, oh, Honey. Yes, right there. Yes, yes ..." And in a propulsive explosion the wife took aim at the moon. After a short flight, her breathing slowed to somewhat normal. Resumption of the licking and rubbing launched her into orbit again ... and again.

I wasn't going to get any more conversation so I shimmied up her torso and eased my dick into the wife's furry haven. Three slow strokes and she launched again. This time at a higher altitude with a lot more noise and propulsion. I slowly removed myself from her nest and she unhurriedly descended back to earth. After a quiet minute, her soft snore was a signal that her fuel was exhausted and her landing was successful.

I pulled the duvet over us and clicked off the lamp.

- - -

Thursday evening found the wife and I, wine bottle in hand, at the front door of Ray and Julie's. The door opened and we entered. Everyone was dressed as prescribed and hugs were exchanged all around. Anxious Ray immediately put his lips to the wife's, but she put her hand on his chest -- gently pushing -- with the words "calm down, sport."

We were led into the dining area which was elegantly set. Seated at the table we could see an inflated plastic kiddy-pool in the lounge. The pool was smaller than I would have expected and realized it was too small to accommodate four fully grown adults. Ray and Julie ignored the juvenile plastic playground, and the conversation turned to our individual day's activities. Anxious and a bit nervous, we all turned to our plates and began consuming our light fare. We ate in relative silence with both men staring at the scantily clad women. The wife was covered by her short, yellow sundress with the tube-top, sans bra and panties. Julie was similarly adorned with a flower print summer dress. It was my assumption her body was bare beneath. Both girls radiated raw animal passions while Ray and I drooled and stared. My mind was running amok with the sexual possibilities of the beautiful Julia. Ray, realizing the limitations of its size, broke the ice by pointing at the pool and asking, "what lucky pair gets first swim in the canola pond?"

Julie mentioned that she was not-quite-ready for her swim in the oil. She had a hairy problem that needed attention before her fun could begin. Emma, the wife, also mentioned she needed some intimate grooming before she could take her plunge. As if on signal, Ray got up, reached out for the wife's hand and formally announced he was taking Emma to the guest bedroom for "some intimate grooming." Ray and Emma entered the guest room with no efforts made for privacy. I rose and offered my hand to Julie. I was led, hand in hand, to the master bedroom. As soon as I entered, she turned and quickly ran down the hall. Perplexed, I stood alone waiting for something to happen. Julie returned a short minute later and handed me a cup of warm oil. I assumed warm oil was to be a part of Ray and Emma's ritual as well.

Julie looked at me with nervous, puzzling eyes. I put the oil down, pulled Julie to me and embraced her softly. I whispered in her ear that we go at her pace and only in the direction she wants to go. Although no mention was made of the reason the wife and I were here, we all knew of everyone's intentions. I increased my hug of Julie, turned and gave her forehead a light kiss. Julie relaxed, returned the firm intensity of the hug, turned her face and our lips sensually met. Her tongue penetrated my lips and was joyously greeted by mine. I was in heaven.

She again relaxed, turned her head and rested it on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear that she was afraid.

"Afraid of what?" came my response.

"Am I too fat for you?" she mumbled.

"Wrong question," I answered. "The correct question is Am I too beautiful?"

She intensified the embrace and kissed my neck. I felt a tear trickle down my collar.

"Oh, Simon. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I am very fortunate to be holding a ravishing beauty in my arms, and she's also a great kisser."

With that, she turned and our lips and tongues rejoined in a lustful dance. My hands dropped to her butt and I give her buns a sensuous squeeze. She pulled me close feeling my stiffness against her lower abdomen. I put my fingers in motion without losing my grip on her buns, I raised the fabric of her short dress until my hands were holding her butt unencumbered by her garment. She was, indeed, pantiless. I gave another soft squeeze and was rewarded by an increased intensity of her kiss. Then the mouth music stopped and her lips withdrew. She again rested her head against my shoulder.

Already on the bare skin of her bum, I slid both hands up, under her dress until I was holding her tits. I found her nipples already hard and gently pinched them. Her breathing increased. I turned my head and whispered into her ear.

"You really are beautiful. Every inch of you is beautiful. Julie, you are as beautiful as any work of art."

Julie stepped back to give me more access to her torso and I could again see tears in her eyes. She smiled and her eyes gleamed.

Remembering why we were here, I lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly jerked it over my head. I dropped my shorts and kicked them onto the pile quickly growing at our feet. I lowered her onto the bed and slid down beside her. On our sides facing each other, I held one of her tits and initiated another sexy kiss. I came up for air and started planting soft, pecking kisses along her neck and throat. I kissed behind her ear and found a sensitive spot. So I lingered my tongue and teeth there, kissing and nibbling while my fingers were busy with her nipples. Her hand reached for my manhood.

I traced tiny kisses down her neck to her chest where I lingered on her reactive nipples. Her body bucked a few times then went into a full sexual rush. She moaned and grunted loudly. I reached between her legs and slipped two fingers into her wetness beside her clit. I rubbed up and down prolonging her orgasm. Her pussy began thrusting in my hand. I held still while she bucked back and forth against my fingers heightening her eruption. She slowed and stopped and I removed my lips and fingers. Her face was glowing with a trace of moisture. Her top lip was sporting small beads of sweat. She finally opened her eyes and the dark pools against her flush skin heightened her beauty. Still lying on her back, I aligned myself facing her body and whispered into her ear saying "at this moment, you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world."

She smiled as a tear trickled towards her ear.

"Are you multi-Oh?" I asked.

"Sometimes." Was her response.

"Well lets see if tonight is sometimes," I offered. "Let me work on your turf and we'll slick you up."

I fetched a bath towel and a warm damp washcloth from the en suite. I tapped her hip, and with her feet and shoulders, she arched her back allowing me to slip the bath towel under her butt.

Meanwhile, loud animal noises were emanating from the other bedroom. Voices were heard, but not clear enough to understand their language. Then we heard some laughter and giggling amid the voices.

"Someone is having fun," I said.

"Lucky someone," she added. "I wonder if they heard me?"

"I hope so. I think your neighbors heard you. But don't be embarrassed. You're making them envious."

Julie had another skin flush.

"Let me microwave the oil, it has gotten cool." Then I escaped, returning two shorts minutes later. On my return to the master bedroom, I peaked into the guest room and saw two naked bodies. Emma was on her back, legs splayed. Ray was washing her pussy with his tongue.