Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then hear the buzzing of Ray's razor as he glides the clippers through my bush. After a couple of swipes, the clippers are replaced by a gentle humming of the razor head. He keeps reapplying warm oil to my mound and the feelings of the warm oil trickling past my clit are keeping my sexual buzz alive. The razor hum continues and I feel the base of the vibrating tool on my clit. I quickly erupt, and again. I'm on a plateau where my orgasms are just a breath away. I grab the hand holding the razor. He relents but using his tongue he again inspects my region.

"You're slick, babe," he says, taking my hand and putting it on his handiwork. God, my pussy is bald ... and sensitive ... and alive. My own touch is exciting and adds to my arousal. I don't know if the heat I detect with my fingers is from the warm oil or my excitement. All I know is my mind and body are adrift in a sea of erotic pleasures. I no longer have control of my thoughts which are now centered on his dick and penetration. I feel his warm, oily fingers probing my sex. Another cum is near. Then it happened. I don't know when his shorts came off but my next memory is feeling the head of his dick at the entrance of my sanctum. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my first involuntary thrust had him in half-way. The fullness, the slickness and the abandonment of control. I'm at the pinnacle once again. He thrusts and I envelop his manhood completely. I cum again.

Then, without a word, Ray withdraws. I'm left empty. My pussy feels alone, discarded. He raises his body and I'm now eye-to-eye with his cock. It is slick, slippery and smooth without hair. He is covered with my girl-cum and engorged, throbbing and seeping pre-cum, I can't hold out and I lick the tip. He sucks in air sounding almost like a hiss. I wrap my hand around the base of him and he closes his eyes enjoying my touch, he is velvet steel. I slowly stroke him, creating more pre-cum, letting it drip on my tongue.

"Such a good girl" he moans. My free hand reaches around and caresses his taunt ass cheek. I look into his eyes to make sure he is watching me, and I lick around the tip of him. He is tangy sweet, and I wrap my lips around the head of him and suckle.

"Oh fuck..." I hear him moan.

"You are good at that, Emma, very good." He has placed his hands on my shoulders. I slowly start to take more of him in, bobbing my head in rhythm with his careful thrusting. Inch by inch I accept him in my throat. I slide my tongue under his sensitive helmet and lick directly under that head. I slide my free hand under his weighty scrotum and caress as my mouth makes love to his cock. I slide him out and breathe. I fist his cock and slap it against my lips and face. His pre-cum had dotted my face and I gloss my lips with the remainder and what's left of my own girl juices. This time I take him in with a fierce passion and take him almost all the way in, I'm trying not to gag but I can tell he wants to fuck my mouth.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth Emma; I have a better place I want to deposit my sperm." I pop him out of my mouth and he grabs my hand and leads me into the master bedroom where we are confronted with another barber who is delicately examining his work with his tongue. The other couple is taking the whole bed so we retreat back to the guest room.

"Crawl up on the bed baby." He orders me; "Mmm, I want to see these gorgeous tits up-close and personal. They are just as pretty in person" he says as he tweaks a nipple. He takes both in his hands and sucks on them and my pussy automatically reacts. I am ready to be fucked again.

He turns me around and pushes me on the bed and I crawl to the head of the bed giving him a grand view of my ass. He playfully spanks me, the slight sting feels good.

I feel the mattress dip when he crawls on behind me; his hand caresses the fresh spank mark he's made. He slides a finger in me from behind and I bury my face in the pillow enjoying his finger fucking.

"Spread your legs wider for me Emma."

"Yes sir" I follow his request. I can feel his warm thighs against mine, his hands gripping my hips.

"So beautiful, your ass is amazing" and I am rewarded with a fresh bum-slap.

"Please Ray, don't make me wait any longer" I beg as I wiggle closer to him. His meaty hands are caressing my ass cheeks and I moan in response. I look over my shoulder to watch him and he smiles at me.

"I'm so greedy I want to take my time fucking you" he presses into me but does not penetrate me and I whimper.

"We have time to have round two, please I've... no we have waited long enough" I reach under and play with my clit, and bite my bottom lip and moan.

"Mmmm I can feel your fingers rubbing against my cock" and he digs his fingers into my flesh.

I can hear my fingers sliding against my soaked pussy and my clit is throbbing.

"Ray, I'm so close to cumming" I announce.

"Oh no you don't, not again. Not without me" and buries his cock in me and my vaginal walls wrap around his generous cock and tightens.

"Fuuuuck, baby you are slippery and tight. How can that be, when you have sex regularly?" he moans, slowly pumping in me.

His cock is thicker than yours and he stretches me. Its heaven. I pant as he pumps in me. The slapping of bodies echo in the room mixed with my moans of pleasure.

"Harder Ray, fuck me harder" I can't seem to get enough of him. I want him deeper inside me hitting that spot, I can hear him moaning behind me and I can feel his balls hitting my pussy.

The pressure is building and I am on the verge of cumming, I tighten my pussy around him.

"Yes, yes... I'm cumming," I announce and just then my body tightens and the fireworks again consumes me. My flood gates open and I flow all over his dick. He can't withhold any longer, tightens his grip and grunts."

"Oh god, fuck Emma!" he moans and fills me with his hot sperm. I can feel each spasm and each spurt. His injection gradually diminishes as he falls forward over my back. Still on my plateau, I finger my clit to two more eruptions and I complete the cycle. I then collapsed trying to catch my breath; a light sheen of sweat and oil is between our bodies. He pulls out of me and rolls onto his back; again my pussy feels empty but this time satisfied. My buttered-bun leaks onto the already wet bed sheets. I ignore everything but my glowing sensations.

I turn my head and look into his eyes, he is very content. I lean over to him and kiss him softly sliding my tongue against his, savoring the moment.

"Thank you" I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"No, thank you. It was everything I thought it could be and more." His hand is stroking my back lightly and his leg is draped over mine.

The evening evolved with Ray and I enjoying the tingling our bodies together, especially with his bald dick and body against my bald pussy. The slippery gliding, the soft stroking, the playfulness of the positional situations. In one position I was laying on my side with him kneeling on one leg. My other leg was over his shoulder. The dick-to-pussy feelings were bawdy, different and fun. The whole naughtiness of him pounding me doggy-style. Then insisting I ride him, then reverse riding him facing his feet. He toyed with my back-door and I think he even entered my but with his thumb while I came. I was shaking and sweating and glowing and cumming and cumming. Ray had an earlier cum, but I don't think he orgasmed again. He just kept fucking and delivering every sinful pleasure in his book. I finally collapsed.

Trying to catch my breath, I looked at the clock on the night stand and it reads 10:15. Our naked wrestling-marathon began before 7:00 PM. I am totally exhausted. We snuggle a few more minutes sharing our nakedness.

"Will you stay the night?" he asks.

"You sir, are too tempting to stay all night with. You have successfully made my pussy purr, wearing me out. It was amazing.

We finally rise from the soaking bed. Hand in hand, we walk into the master bedroom and visit you and Julie. Your breathing is quieting and you both look exhausted.

Our dialog began about the time. You and I decide to leave with promises for a repeat evening. We came home and I follow you into the bedroom. I pull back the duvet, remove my sundress and fall into bliss. I kiss you softly and confess that I am fucked-out and finished. Your snoring tells me you're done, too.