Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back with Julia, I joined her in the bed for a moment, kissing her neck and nipples. I dipped two fingers into the warm oil and sought her clit.

"Oooo," she whimpered. "That's nice. I think tonight is one of those sometimes."

I continued to rub and she continued to whimper. My lips sought her nipples . . . then,

"Yesssssssss." She hissed and cycled into another body-bucking orgasm. I closed my fingers a little tighter around her clit and she continued to buck and hiss. I sucked a little harder and she continued to explode with a fluid flush. She came and came. As she descended, I eased on the sucking and removed my fingers.

"That was fantastic," she said.

"You were more beautiful than ever."

"You make me feel beautiful."

"You were heard in the other room. Listen, they are applauding," I observed. We both giggled.

- - -

I dipped two fingers in the tepid oil and reapplied them into Julia's pussy.

"I think you'd better shave me before we get started again. Then we can slather-up and go in the kiddy pool."

She ran into the en suite and I heard the water running in the sink. She was washing girl-cum and odors from her lady-parts. Then I heard the hair-blower, surmising she was drying her handiwork. She was back in bed quickly and reached into her nightstand drawer and retrieved her battery-operated razor. "Here, use this. Its a wet and dry razor. I think it will be okay with oil instead of soapy lather." Then she handed me some hair conditioner, the kind Emma uses after a shampoo. "Here, use this before you soak my parts in oil. It will soften the hair and you'll be able to cut through my thick forest with ease."

So I poured a generous amount of hair conditioner onto Julie's muff and gently rubbed it into the hair, making doubly sure I got 100% coverage. I flipped up the trimmer and glided it through Julia's bush, eradicating her tall trees, taking special care to get the hard to reach spots. Wiping often; I clicked the trimmer back in place. I delicately wiped the remainder of conditioner off her treasure and applied two coats of oil, rubbing it in gently but thoroughly. I ran the razor up and down and sideways to maximize it effectiveness. In less than fifteen minutes, I was wiping a warm wet towel over my work, inspecting closely for any signs of stubble. None.

To my surprise, Julie took over and saturated me with the conditioner. "Just around the base and the sack, please," I asked. In what seemed like a few short minutes, my man-equipment was shaved smooth, and oily slick.

I again escaped into the kitchen to reheat the cooled oil and returned, stopping for a peak into the guest room. Emma was in the saddle energetically riding Ray. From the tempo, I could see they were close.

Returning to Julie, I slid into bed and ran my fingers into her recent baldness. Hmmm, came her reply. "I need a better look," I said, and crawled between her legs. The skin on her pussy was soft, bald and shiny. I leaned in for a closer look and my tongue found her excitement button. I gently licked, then hummed the appendage until Julia was wreathing. Parting her lips with my fingers, I mounted an all-out assault with my tongue. She bucked and twitched and grabbed my head attempting to stop my oral attentions. "You're supposed to be inspecting my shave, not teasing it with your tongue."

"Want me to stop?"

She was quiet for a second then answered "Nooooo. Just go slow and be gentle."

I continued my oral inspection with subdued motion and tenderness. A few light licks and an inserted finger and again Julie's journey was heaven-bound.

After a few more shrieks she began her slow return. Julie quipped,

"This is the most orgasms I've ever had at one time. I guess this is one of those 'sometimes.' Please don't stop. I don't think I want to go to the kiddie-pool. I'm fine right here. You?"

"Julie, there is no place I'd rather be right now than with the responsive beauty that you are.

The pool can wait. Lets see how Ray and Emma enjoy it."

"Fuck me, Simon. Please. Slow and easy. I'm relishing all this bawdiness and I really want you inside me."

"Can I lick you one more time?"

"No. Better not. I'm plenty wet and oily so there won't be a problem."

"If you insist." I crawled on top of the thigh-spread Julie, resting on my elbows. My lips extended to hers for a slow, loving kiss. Our tongues embraced. While joined at the lips, I nestled against her new baldness and my dick slipped right in.

"Oh, gawd. This is heaven," she said.

I thrust slowly and Julie counter-thrust to my rhythm. We moved together until Julie upped the tempo. I joined her rhythm which lasted about two minutes. Her breathing quickened as did her thrusting. It wouldn't be long before I joined her in an eruption.

Three -- Two -- One: Blast-off. We both spasm in unison, adding to the intensity and pleasure for us both. It was hallucinogenic. My dick finally wrinkled and was ejected by the tight confines of Julie's pussy. "That was magnificent." was all I could say. I rolled off and lay motionless next to Julie while our pulses slowed and we caught our breath.

I again wiped Julie's pussy with a warm towel. I asked Julie to turn over and get on all-fours for me to inspect my work. My tongue was again naughty and I found myself licking her from her clit past her brown-star. She momentarily tensed as I tongue-probed her back passage. When she realized I was not after anal sex, she relaxed and enjoyed my advances. I slowly, but repeatedly dragged my tongue over her whole naughty region, from clit to rosette. She hissed.

I patted her beautiful butt indicating I was ready for more insertion. She backed her butt into my kneeling groin and I again penetrated her pussy. This injection was less energetic and less demanding. We fucked slowly. We achieved the emotional station in the sex-cloud and savored every sensation and every moment. I patted her again and she turned over and climbed over me. She is beautiful. Her smoothness engulfed my dick and she teasingly swayed her tits in front of my face. I was forced to embrace her gorgeous chest. I sucked and tweaked her nipples. She responded with another intense orgasm.

"Simon, you've got me addicted. You need to give lessons to Ray."

"Sweetheart, it's your body. You need to be the one to instruct Ray on what you like and don't like.

"Simon, I like it all. No, I love it all."

We fucked again missionary. Then she wanted me to take her in the shower. After the hot water, she demanded another ride with her on top. She didn't orgasm again, but together we experienced intimacy on every level. The touching, the licking, the probing, the kissing, the rubbing, the penetration was all included in our joy. She was and is beautiful. I am appreciative of her attentions and affections.

Julie rode me again and we just enjoyed each other.

We looked up and saw Ray and Emma. Julie rolled off and snuggled into my shoulder.

Applause. Applause, came the sounds from the door way. We turned and saw the other naked couple, hands entwined, watching.

"Did you play in the kiddie-pool?" I inquired.

"Nooo, we were too caught up in other activities to enjoy the pool. We'll have to return it unused, unless we make arrangements to use it at a later date," Ray answered. "By the way, it's after 10:30. You have two choices. You and Emma have been here since 6:00PM. You can spend the night if you like. You can have your choice of sleeping partners. But tomorrow is Friday and for me a working day. I don't know about Emma, but I'm exhausted."

"Me too," Emma noted. "Come on, Hon. Lets get dressed and leave our hosts to get some sleep."

"We certainly won't get much sleep with you two around," Ray said.

I turned and embraced Julie. I kissed her affectionately and got up. Ray in turn embraced Emma, kissed her lightly on the forehead and said "Thanks. Had I know how good this was going to be, I'd have stayed home from work and we could have gotten together sooner. I respectfully request a repeat."

Emma kissed Rays lips and answered "Request granted. Lets get together soon."

"I second that motion," remarked Julie. "Right after I recover from tonight."

- - -

We dressed and headed for our car. The wife was silent for most of the short trip home. Once inside the door, I pulled the wife into my arms and gave her a light peck on her lips.

"I love you. Did you have fun with Ray."

"Yes, he is quite a Lothario, but fun. How was Julie?"

"She is quite beautiful and very sexy. I'd love to see them again, with or without the damned kiddy-pool. Did you have many orgasms?"

"Quite a few. I lost count. But after he shaved my pussy he fucked me almost non-stop. I'll tell you more tomorrow, right now I need sleep. Join me?"

- - -

Sleep was what I needed but I was in an emotional bubble which was going to make sleep difficult.

We climbed the stairs and I felt as though my legs had run a marathon. My head was buzzing but my body was drained. My mind was full of noises, words, actions, orgasms, sensations, all mixed up but linked together.

As I began to undress my dilemma must have touched Simon somehow as he looked across at me and said "regrets?" Then he came round the bed and took me into his arms, hugged me close and kissed the top of my head. It was the action of love and I began to sob.

He remained holding me tight and allowed my tears to flow until I was weak from the emotional release. I backed away slightly and looked up into his eyes where I found solace and love looking back at me.

I smiled wanly and said " let's try and get some sleep and I'm sure the new day will clear my mind and I can give you a coherent account of my evening. And in case you are wondering. No regrets. Just snuggle me to sleep, please. I love you." I reached up and gave him a kiss on the lips. Mine were tender and I wondered if his were too. But I wasn't asking, not tonight. So I kicked my slippers into a corner of the bedroom.

With that we both climbed under the duvet snuggled close enjoying a favorite position of ours as I rested my butt into his lap as he sculpted my body with his strength and warmth. His hand rested lightly over my chest and I entwined my fingers into his with a squeeze.

It was only minutes when his breathing became regular and slow and that wonderful sound he makes when he is in a deep contented sleep. It was the last thing I remember.

Except for creeping to the loo once during the night I slept better than I had expected. I woke as the light began streaming in through the poorly closed curtains and I moved slowly thinking I may disturb Simon then realized I was on my own.

The smell of coffee wafted up and revealed his location. So I got up and quietly went downstairs. He was standing with his back to me in just a tee shirt. He looked so sexy. I crept up behind him and put my arms round his waist and rubbed my tits into the small of his back.

"Good morning sexy how did you sleep?" He turned round in my arms to face me and said, "Like a baby and how did my sexy babe sleep? as if I don't know. From the snores you were sleeping like a satisfied lady who was worn out from all the excitement. He smiled and bent forward and planted a kiss on my nose then turned back to finish making the coffee. He filled two cups and handed the steaming aromatic liquid to me.

----

"Thanks, Hon. Wait a minute, gotta go pee."

A minute later she admits, "Whew, that was close. I'll have that coffee now."

"Thanks. I'm a little tender from Ray's advances." She speaks. "Ray is completely shaved . . . completely. So it was a delightful sensation when he first entered my bald pussy. It was skin to skin, or bare to bare. He slathered enough oil on my parts to make for an easy insertion of his dick. But the continual pounding did leave me a little uncomfortable. I'm glad we came home. I wouldn't have survived a whole night with him."

"Let me call Julie and see how she is doing."

We made our way to the table where we sat in a contented silence sipping our best drink of the day.

"Hi Julie, Emma here. How ya doing this morning."

"Hi Emma, yea, I feel fine. What's up?"

"Nothing. Just calling to make sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little irritated in the, you know, the female area. Ray said good night to you and hello to me. He wanted all the details of my time with Simon. You know, what he said, what he did, how I responded, how I felt to it all. I will admit, you have a dream guy there. He really made me feel beautiful, and sexy."

"He's right here. He wants to say hello."

"Hi Julie, this is Simon. How ya feeling this morning?"

"Hi Simon. I feel great. A little tender, like I was telling Emma. But I'm fine. Thank you for last night. You made me feel like a queen, a real person, not just an object."

"Oh, you're welcome. Thank you for everything, and you really are beautiful. We'd like to see you and Ray again. I know we mentioned the kiddie pool, but I'm not so sure that would be necessary."

"Simon, I'm sure I would like to return the kiddie-pool to Tony. I had a wonderful night last night without it."

"Okay, Sweetheart, we'll let you go and chat with you later. Bye for now."

"Byeeeee."

"I'm ready for another cup, you want one?" Emma asked.

"I'll have another one after our shower."

In the shower Emma lowered her head into my chest as I shampooed her hair. I almost had to pry her off just to rinse the suds out. Once done with her head, I lathered my hands real well, turned Emma sideways and grabbed her where her thighs come together. I inserted fingers in her front door, carefully, and her back door, cautiously. I know she is tender and I'm in love with this lady. I really want to bring her pleasure and not discomfort.

We climbed out of the shower and dried one another.

Sitting on the side of the bed with hot cups in our hands I ask, "Well, do I get the details about your time with Ray last night?"

"Okay, okay," Emma replies. "Well, I told you he was bald down there. He had it removed with a laser. He said it was expensive, but permanent. Anyway, he has an average dick, but uses it well. But he likes to play games."

"What kind of games?" I inquire.

"Master-Dom games. He hugged me until you guys walked past the our room, then he pushed back and took charge.

"Do not move" he orders me, and I just nod.

He licks his lips as if preparing for a delicious meal, and I have the feeling I am that meal. The dinner wine has relaxed me and every nerve is beginning to tingling. I obey his directions to remove my dress and sit on the bed. I watch as he spreads my legs wide and dives in, face first. I watch intently. I can see my chest rising and falling. His reaches up and takes hold of my tits, which are now real sensitive, and pinches the nipples. He massages their bulk which just detonates my libido and makes my juices flow. I'm dripping and I know he is engulfed in my sexual odors. I bit my bottom lip anticipating his mouth on me, but it doesn't happen. He lets go of one of my tits and the next I know I feel a finger tracing the wet line my pussy juice has created, putting pressure against my clit. My fists are full of the bed sheets, a slight moan escapes my lips.

"Such a nice fat, hairy cunt baby" he says as he pinches a full slick lip. My pussy twitches at the dirty word he uses for it and it turns me on more. He lightly tugs my lips and touches my hard clit.

"Please... please Ray?" I beg, squirming closer.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want..." I can feel his hot breath on my pussy.

"I want you to eat my pussy, please?" And I want you to fuck me. I whimper, wanting to touch myself so badly to ease the aching between my legs.

"Are you my dirty girl?" he asks inching closer to my core.

"Yes... yes I am" my breathing is coming faster and I am shaking.

I can feel his hot tongue licking each exposed lip and I close my eyes enjoying the lapping.

"Oh fuck!" I moan. His fingers are buried in my thighs and I can hear his moaning as he sucks on my pussy lips and hums on my clit.

He pinches my lips against my clit and massages it up and down. The warm slickness is driving me crazy, I open my eyes and I see the top of his head bobbing up and down. I can feel my juices flowing down the crack of my butt.

"Oh my sweet girl, you are so fucking wet and your cunt tastes amazing." He sits back on his heels; I can see some of my excitement on his lips and chin.

The sexual tension in the room is thick along with my musky scent.

"I'm not finished with you yet baby" he said as he spreads my thick lips open.

"Mmmm look at that big clit, makes my mouth water" he moans as he slides his finger against my engorged clit, rubbing it. I lay back and throw my head back against the mattress and moan.

"I love how your clit twitches when I rub it" I could barely hear him while I moan loudly.

"Ray," I started to speak but re-closed my eyes and rode my first orgasmic wave. I was loud and the pleasures were expansive.

As I calm, he continues. With a touch like a feather, he explores all my external pussy buttons. I gasp in pleasure. He is playing me like a fine piano.

He took my growing clit between his fingers and starts to stroke me, slightly pinching at times. My body is on fire and my mind is about to explode, my legs are spread wide, and my hands have now grabbed each thigh to hold them up for him. I can feel my juices dripping down my butt cheeks and feel his hot breath in my pussy.

"Ray, please... Oh god, I can't take much of this" I whimper. He knows just how to get me to my edge and then eases his attention and slowly descend from my sexual cloud. Our eyes connect and I can see his mastery.

"Hold your pussy lips open for me, baby. Let me view that pretty fat cunt." I follow his orders and he slid two fingers inside me, and re-attached his mouth to my nest. I can feel the sides of his face on each hand holding myself wide for him. He is sucking me, exciting me.

"FUCK!" I exclaim.

"Yes, Ray ... yes, I'm so close!" my fingers dig into my thick thighs, and I am grinding my hips to his mouth . He is sucking me, two fingers inside me are stroking, rubbing my g-spot and bright lights have started to explode in my head. I begin to cum again, and after a momentary decline, I cum again, and a third cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... I can't stop it Ray! I'm cumming again!" and with that my pussy re-clamped his fingers and leaked my arousal into his mouth.

"Mmmm yes Emma, that's it baby drown me in your cum. I love how I made you wet!" he didn't stop his manipulation of my body and I was floating and every nerve feeling exposed and raw.

"We've got to do something with your forest, here," as he tugs at my pubic hair. I didn't want him to stop eating me, but he changed directions. He got up, went into the bathroom in the hall and returned with a razor. He excused himself another minute and he returned with some heated canola oil, and sits back on the bed next to my nakedness.

He reaches between my legs and rubbed some of my ejaculate all over my turfed pussy, matting the hair. The heavy musk scent filled the room, and I opened my eyes to see him still kneeling between my legs and reality started to sink in.

"Oh, I have made a mess of your task, Ray," I said as I rolled to one side to avoid the generous wet spot.

"That is not a mess babe that is beautiful" he stands and I can see the generous bulge in his gym shorts, and I reach to caress the bulge.

"This won't do," Ray complains. He puts his face into my sex and starts to lick. His tongue is joined by two, very oily, very warm fingers. He kneads the turf while licking my clit. The physical sensations are casting me overboard. I'm again delirious. His tongue knows just where to probe. He starts, then stops, then starts, then stops. The teasing sets me adrift and I cum and cum again. Two more orgasms, then a another. I'm flopping and twitching and adding to the bed's growing wet spot. Then another. I push his head away from my pussy as a gesture for surrender. He continues to rub warm oil into my hair and that, too, adds to my arousal. I grab his had and hold it firmly in place. My rampant breathing is now beginning to ebb and I succumb and relax. My odor is close to overpowering. From the panting, sweating and orgasms, my wetness is total. The sheets are a mess.