Ray Comes Back for Another Visit

Story Info
Ray visits my wife again.
1.6k words
3.94
28.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah rolled over in bed and kissed me lightly. I kissed her back, and reached my hand over to slowly trail down to her crotch. She playfully slapped my hand away. "After last night, my pussy needs a few days off," she said playfully. I thought back to the night before. Ray, a man we had met on the internet, had fucked my wife silly, giving her multiple orgasms and leaving multiple loads inside her. When Ray had left, I had added my load to mix, and the Sarah and I had fallen asleep holding each other. I watched Sarah get out of bed to shower. At the bathroom door she turned around and beckoned me to follow her. Who was I to say no?

The experience with Ray had totally rekindled our sex lives. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. There were now days where we had as much sex as we used to have in a week. We were horny little rabbits, loving what we had found. And without saying it, we both knew it would happen again. It was an unspoken truth that we both knew had to happen.

Sarah finally broached the topic to me again. I knew it had to happen. "Babe, I want to feel Ray's big cock in me again." She blushed when she said it. After watching all those orgasms she had, who could blame her for wanting to feel that again? It had been the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I wanted to see it again too.

"I know" I replied.

"Can I invite him over again?" Why was she asking? She knew what we both wanted at this point.

"Yes babe, whenever you want."

"Ok."

And that was it. I didn't know what her plans were, but I knew they were going to happen. A few days later, with no warning, I heard a knock at the door, and in walked Ray. I shook his hand and we exchanged pleasantries while we waited for Sarah to come out.

It didn't take long for her to come bounding out of our bedroom and to give Ray a kiss. Without a word spoken, Sarah dropped to her knees and unzipped Ray's pants. His cock sprang free and my wife immediately began to suck him. His cock swelled to its familiar size in her mouth. She paused for a moment to take off her tshirt, and when she did, Ray and I both found out she wasn't wearing a bra. I began to stroke while I admired the sight of my topless wife doing her best to suck Ray's thick cock.

After a few minutes it became clear that she wasn't going to stop until Ray came. She was taking him as deep as she could and stroking him at the same. Ray started to thrust into her mouth, and soon was saying, "I'm going to cum!" My wife pulled him out of her mouth and aimed him at her chest. Rope after rope of thick white cum coated her tits. When Ray finally finished cumming, Sarah turned to show me the mess on her chest. It looked like 2 men had cum on her, and it was a stunning sight to behold.

"Don't touch it." I said. "Leave it on. Let it dry. Its one of the sexiest things I've ever seen," Sarah smiled and nodded in agreement, and came over to me. She knelt down in front of me and took me in her mouth.

"Lets add to it." She said. After what I had just seen, it didn't take long for me to add my load to my wife. Her perfect tits were covered. Dark brown areola streaked with shiny white cum. She looked like the cumslut she was and she loved it. I couldn't help but take in the view, and snapped a few pictures of her for posterity. With how sexy she looked, who could blame me?

My wife went back over to Ray, who was now naked on the couch, and kneeled between his legs. "Lets get you back into the game" she said. She began to stroke Ray's cock, and it quickly hardened in her hands. Once he was fully erect, Sarah stood up and straddled Ray on the couch. She looked back at me, "you should get some pictures of this too." I needed no more encouragement and quickly got into position to record her impaling herself on Ray's thick cock. She slowly lowered herself down onto him. It had been a few weeks since their first encounter, and she went very slowly.

First the head of Ray's cock disappeared into her. She held there for a moment, and the rose up letting him out of her. His cock head glistened. She lowered again, taking more this time, moaning as his shaft stretched. "Fuck, he feels just as good as I remember babe" Sarah moaned as she slowly fucked more of cock into her. She finally settled down on him, taking his entire dick inside her. She gave him a kiss and began to ride in earnest, bouncing her luscious ass up and down as she did. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm of the night and the fucking slowed down.

Sarah got off of Ray, and got onto all fours on the couch. Ray didn't need an invitation, and quickly positioned himself behind her. This time, Ray controlled the tempo, gripping Sarah's hips and pounding into her pussy. See her tits swing with every thrust got me hard again, and I moved to sit in front of her. She lowered her mouth to my cock, trying her best to suck me while being fucked. It didn't last long though, as she began moaning with a second orgasm and Ray grunted and shot his load into her pussy. I quickly got up and moved behind Ray.

I watched the cum flow out when Ray withdrew from Sarah. I quickly plugged the hole, feeling my wife's pussy contract around me as she squeezed me. She felt slick around my cock as I fucked her for all I was worth, and I was soon adding my load to her. She moaned when she felt me cumming.

Both spent, Ray and I watched as my wife slowly got to her feet and sat down. Two loads inside her and two loads on her, she was covered from head to toe in cum, and looked happier than I had seen her in a long time. "Well boys, that was fun. But now I'm a cum covered little slut who needs a shower. Anyone want to join?" Ray and I needed no prompting, and followed Sarah to the showers, shedding any clothes we had left.

In the shower, my wife gave me a long deep kiss, before turning to face Ray and do the same. She stood between us, and asked us to wash all the cum off of her. Ray used a washcloth. I used my mouth. Taking my wife's sensitive nipple into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. She moaned. I slid my hand down to her pussy and found Ray already there, circling her clit with his fingers. This proved to be too much for Sarah, and she orgasmed, moaning loudly as the water rushed over her.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and headed for bed. We all climbed into bed, Sarah laying between Ray and I. She lay on her back, a hand on each cock, stroking us both slowly as hardened in her hands. She rolled to her side to kiss me, and when she did, Ray lifted her leg and slid his cock into her pussy from behind. She exhaled sharply and gripped me tightly as Ray began to enjoy her. She moaned while we kissed and she continued to stroke my now fully hard cock.

Ray continued to pump into her, and very soon I felt my wife's grip on my cock tighten as she orgasmed. Ray joined in, adding a new load to her already full pussy. Another deep kiss and a few more strokes from my wife and I was adding another load to the cause. My wife quickly shifted, taking my cock in her mouth as I came. "I didn't want to have to clean it up," she said, after she had swallowed. She gave me a contented kiss and laid her head on my chest. All three of us quickly feel asleep.

I woke with a start. My wife was no longer on my chest, and the bed was moving. I looked over and Ray was on top of my wife, slowly stroking in and out of her while they kissed. She was on her back, legs spread wide. I could see her lips straining to grip Ray as he moved. What a sight to wake up to. I watched in fascination as his cock was swallowed by Sarah's eager pussy. I loved how her breasts moved with each thrust. I loved the look of lust and pleasure on her face as she enjoyed his cock.

I didn't move, just watched as Ray made passionate love to my beautiful wife. As she neared orgasm, I heard her whisper, "please, one more time, please cum inside me. I need it." Ray gave her a deep kiss and as I watched her begin to orgasm, so did he, pumping deeply to flood her with more cum. She moaned softly as she felt his load inside her. He pulled out and she rolled out from underneath him, rolling to face me. Ray wrapped his arms around her from behind, cradling a breast in one hand, and they both fell asleep.