All Comments on 'Ray Comes Back for Another Visit'

by jdoe07171987

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What a sight for a cuck to wake up to, another man with his whorewife. Is this the infamous Martian Slut Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Does he think that he still have a marriage?

He now come in second place. So his marriage was gone. Ray will be staying more and more time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question?

jdoe, I know it is a fiction, but why do you cucks insist of putting your shit in emotional section like LW?

And please don't insult your self by telling us that it is husband/wife interaction!

Lot of Exhibitionist & Voyeur stuff is husband/wife interaction, so is fetish!

(now I am going for an insult)

Are you tooo dumb to grasp that you are in the wrong section? -1

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
No, No, No...

Before slut Sarah gets to fuck Ray again, YOU need to sample the delights of a different woman with your wife watching. One who is has bigger breasts or is taller or better looking or whatever. Have some respect for yourself, man. She is now treating you like a cuckold. This is NOT a "sharing" situation. It is simply her getting what she wants. Grow some balls and make it at least equal. Either that or STOP her fucking other men. This is so one-sided it's just not funny.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
A Good sort story of carnal desire.

When you are on a good thing it's better to keep it going and this story certainly backs that theory up. A wanton description of raw sex and a great "wife sharing" experience. I hope you all keep it up! And up!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Ray is at home and you get to change addresses.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
An answer to your Question, Anonymous

Anonymous, you ask "but why do you cucks insist of putting your shit in emotional section like LW?"

Despite your request not to insult you by saying it is husband/wife interaction, it does in fact suit the definition "extra-marital fun" far better than many (most) of the usual revenge/retribution stories favoured by the Moral Brigade. Clearly, the wife in this story is described as having extra-marital fun.

How many BTB stories do you see these days that actually fit that LW description? They usually skip over the actual "fun" being enjoyed by the wife. They focus on the method of detection and discovery of her infidelity like a detective story, or they focus on the reaction of the husband to her "cheating".

So here's the real question, Anonymous, why do you keep on reading these Cuck stories that you claim to hate so much?

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lue, how many times must I remind you that we of the Moral Brigade don't give a rat's ass about the fun the cheating wife has in her stray. We just want to read about the hell rained on her and her lover when they get caught. I, personally, prefer that they don't die, as the punishment is over too quick. I much prefer the growing old and dying alone ending myself. Sadly, for you anyway, the cuck authors don't care about the cheating wife's pleasure either. I guess you'll have to write your own stories in order to get your preferred outcome.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Exactly, 26thNC

As you say, "we of the Moral Brigade don't give a rat's ass about the fun the cheating wife has in her stray."

Which probably has a lot to do with why their wives strayed in the first place. The husband is more concerned about himself than he is for his wife.

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Just getting back to Lue's comment. I'm all for the wife having all the fun and pleasure she wants, as long as it is within the bounds of the marriage. Once she starts or cheats, the marriage is over. Then it's time for her to pay for her fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay writer faggot story

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Not as good as part 1 ... hubby ok'd another encounter but for wife to arrange it and not even tell her husband the details is bull shit... next step is cheating behind his back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Last time... she's starting to do that "woman thing" with him...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but little changed from the contact part of Ch1. Hubby did say ‘whenever’ when Sweetie asked if Ray could cum over again. But nonetheless, it is just plain common decency to tell a spouse a visitor is coming! Other than that bit of priority-shift, It was fucking and sucking galore. Apparently, Ray will not get another invite. I wonder who’s fucking Sweetie wide and deep? And if Hubby is still enthralled by her needinness?

3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous