Raylene Raye Revealed 01

Story Info
Raylene Raye had to step out and plan her own party.
3.1k words
4.15
2.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks, I'm stepping out for you today just as I did for my friends a few months ago. Transitioning into Raylene Raye was an easy choice for me because I have always been known to be the "gentler" one of our crew. The girls in our crew actually dubbed me with the word "gentler" and it sounded so much better than "funny like that" or worse.

I can't exactly pin point when everything started to change for me, but I do use last New Year's Eve as the date of my stepping out, not that anyone else knew that. I wasn't dressed in fem by any means, but I found myself drawn to running around my roommate's party taking care of everyone's needs. To them, I must have seemed like an over eager co-host. To me, I knew that this wouldn't be the last time I was a great host. All I needed was time to figure out the proper roleplaying attitude, cross dressing fashion, makeup skills and body shaping. I put all of that into action for the next few months.

And thanks to a Chang Group account that I created where I would ask for diet, makeup and fashion tips, I learned a lot in a short period of time. And thanks to all of the wonderful CD's and Tranny's in and around the Middleton area who followed or joined Middleton Queen's, I became well armed with great valuable ideas to create Raylene Raye and prepare to allow her to step out soon.

Well, Angela Jaye's suggestion to have two of rib bones removed to help with a hour glass curve above my hips was a little extreme, but I thanked her for contribution anyways.

As spring time rolled around, I found myself ready to step out to more than my mirror and my secret Raylene Raye Chang account. It made sense to me that my roommate, Kirk, would have a St. Patrick party and provide me with an opportunity to dress and act as the prefect fem party host. The idea was most certainly playing with my nerves, but I needed a door to open for me and walking through a door in front of people that I knew seemed safer than stepping out at a place like Candi's Corner or any of the other bars in town.

I spent weeks finding the perfect St. Patrick day costume to wear. I finally found one at the sexy clothing store in Hillsdale. It was a shiny green short sleeve dress, it had fringe tassels and sequins and it had a neckline that I could deal with. LOL, most importantly, OMG, it was shiny and I mean I asked the sales clerk three times where the batteries go! The seamstress in the back of the store did a little work in the waist area to give me the best figure that I was going to have and she made it clear that weight gain during the next week was totally unacceptable, you know, because I wasn't willing to have two rib bones removed.

One of the best things about Gary's Sex Clothing store is that they carry everything and their staff knows exactly how to pull an outfit together. Not only did I leave with the perfect costume dress, I got a new brunette wig, sheer pantyhose, a 4-leaf clover choker, a super bright green headband, a leprechaun leg garter, matching green bra and bikini briefs and a pair of fingerless gloves which were more like forearm sleeves than anything else. Oh, and a pair of Emerald green heels that I could actually walk in.

I wasn't exactly thrilled about wearing the pantyhose, but all three staffers made it painfully clear that it was not a choice. LOL, they sold me three pairs because they figured that I would ruin at least one pair before St. Patty's because I was clearly a rookie at that.

By the way, the selfies I posted were taken at the clothing store, you know, just in case I couldn't put the costume on exactly the way Tori did. And by another way, sorry, but I like the way the fringe tassels hide my true gender and if you want to see them shake and shimmy out of the way, well, you might have to attend my roommate's party!

So, just like that, I had a great costume to wear for my stepping out plan. Now, I just needed for Kirk to announce that he was having his usual gathering of friends over for a Friday night of fun and drinking. And I waited and waited and he made no such announcement! Unfortunately for poor little ole me and my super flashy costume, it seems that the local Sports Bar was doing the big tent in the back of the parking lot party thing, complete with live music and that sounded better to Kirk than a small gathering at home.

SOB! Talk about being all dressed up and nowhere to go! WTF, right? I mean, Kirk has a gathering when the breeze picks up and now, he decides to go to a big bar party, you know, like everyone else? WTF! And no, I was not ready to step out like that. I needed my small group of friends, not 40% of Middleton young adults.

I felt like either I was backed into a corner or I had wasted a lot of time and I needed to fix that. I determined that there four things I needed to do and I had less than one week to accomplish all four things.

One, LOL, learn to walk in my costume to make the fringes shake back and forth.

Two, throw my own St. Patrick's Day party. I mean, if Kirk and his crew was going to mix it up with the larger crowds, then my five nerd friends and I would have the house all to ourselves to drink all of the root beer and ice tea that we could handle.

Three, go party supply shopping. Almost every store in town carried some form of flashing green banners and stuff, so why not? And you know, most stores carry those stupid St. Patty weird glasses too and well, again, why not?

Four, hah, give my costume a dry run on the Wednesday night before the holiday when Kirk and his crew was over watching their Dare Devil Talent Competition show, you know, right after I feed them all. And hopefully, get a few tips from the girls on how to sway the fringes because I'm not getting the hang of it. I mean, I can get the fringes to move alright, but I want them to, you know, sway and swing.

On Wednesday, I had put a Lasagna in the oven about 6 pm and set the timer. The problem I had to over come was getting half dressed without it being noticed, serve Kirk and his friends and getting back to my bedroom afterwards to finish putting on my costume for a dry run. One of my solutions was a pair of sweat pants and a pair of socks to cover the shiny and sheer pantyhose because OMG Ladies, how do you deal with these things on a regular basis???? I mean, I know I will get better at it, but still, right? It takes a while to get them on and to get them straight and I mean a while, for now.

I also cheated by applying a thin layer of concealer foundation. I mean, technically I'm that guy, the gentle guy and people think I moisturize like a lady anyways, so I figured I could get away with it.

And I did for the most part. Luci certainly noticed it, but she didn't say anything and by that, I mean her eyes told me everything I needed to know. However, because I already had a reputation and it should be easy to just keep moving about the kitchen and the dining room. In other words, maybe they see it, but I won't give them enough time in any one position to truly figure it out. Until I noticed that she kept staring me down and noticed how she kept getting closer and closer to me, no matter where I was in the house.

"Do you need my help, Ray?"

"Absolutely. Five plates, flatware and glasses on the dining room table please."

"Anything else?"

"Well, I've been struggling lately to get my eyes to pop with the green glitter eye liner I bought. It just doesn't go on the same as the powders and creams."

"Will you be decent in your bedroom?"

"Have a small piece of Lasagna and excuse yourself. And thank you. Oh, Raylene Raye, by the way."

And that worked. Luci, with caution, gently knocked on my bedroom door and asked if I was decent before entering. It was actually a funny moment and quite the photo op I might add and you can verify that for yourself on my Raylene Raye Chang homepage background photo. Luci took that photo as soon as she entered my bedroom and caught me sitting at my desk and that's as much thigh as I ever plan on showing, so check it out and let me know what you think of my legs. I mean, I may not know how to swagger good enough to swing the fringes, but I can sit with one leg over the other and let the fringe ride high with the best of them. And what I mean by that is let me know if you agree or not.

And then I discovered the skills of Luci. Holy is she good or what snap, my eyes were sparkling and popping and everything else in mere minutes and OMFG, look at my eye lashes, will you? No matter what you would rate me, you're going to say something nice about my eyes! I guarantee it! By the way, if you having a hard time finding those silly St. Patty sun glasses, let me know because I don't think I'll be wearing mine.

"There, that's better, ah, Raylene Raye. So, give me ten minutes to get the crew together in the living room and do whatever you are planning on doing."

"Alright and thanks. So, the hip and fringe swinging thing?"

"Well, just walk like a duck as smoothly as you can. Guys just don't have the hip bone construction to get a true sway going. It'll be fine. So, if your arm pits are shaven, does that mean, well, you know, right?"

"Yes, I've been doing that for a long time. Arm pits are a bitch."

"LOL, yes they are. Ah, um, hold still and we'll fix, ah, the stuffing up top."

This is what I learned that day. OMG, every CD needs a female supporter! Luci was a blessing in disguise. I gave her a few minutes to get the troops away the dining table and in front of the TV so they could watch idiot dare devils risk their lives for a few dollars. I shared a few texts with Luci to make sure the time was right and asked her to call for me as Raylene Raye and to emerge from the hallway.

LOL, you have to love Luci because as I was hiding in the hallway, waiting for her to call out my name, I could hear her building up the scene.

"Alright guys, it seems that Ray was expecting Kirk to have one of his usual gatherings this Friday night and there seems to be a certain of disappointment that we are all going out to McMurray's for the night."

"OMG, Ray will be fine. He can wear a green T-shirt and hang out with his buddies."

"Well, Kirk, Ray has decided to wear more than a green T-shirt and has invited his friends over here for their own party."

"See? Problem solved, right? Who wants a piece of the action and take my bet that his best bud Jarod wears green underwear, LOL?"

"Enough. Did you all enjoy the meal that Ray prepared for us, you know, again? Kirk? Cody? Merri? Hah, just as I thought. In other words, Ray takes pretty care of us, wouldn't you all agree?"

"Sure, I mean, Ray will make someone very happy someday. Put the TV on TV3 please."

"Well, maybe. However, Ray wants us to rate his party costume tonight, you know, his green T-shirt."

I could hear Kirk, his girlfriend Merri and Luci's boyfriend Cody all agreeing and saying something about getting it over with because the show always starts out with a big bang.

"Alright, here we go. Raylene? Raylene Raye? Are you dressed and ready to show us your outfit?"

I didn't respond to Luci, but I hoped that the other three were looking towards the hallway, just like I hoped Luci was as she called out my name. And the awkward duck walk? Nope, I gave up on faking a hip sway thing and let nature do whatever she could. Besides, I did determine in my bedroom that the fringes moved no matter how I walked, so that was going to have to do.

I swallowed, took a deep breath and exited my hiding place in hallway and walked directly into the living room and stayed as cool and calm as I could. My plan was to hold my own, not crumble, give them a quick view, a spin around and to head into the kitchen, you know, in case I needed to throw up.

"Hey everyone. I'm Raylene Raye and this is the St. Patrick's Day costume that I plan on wearing this Friday during my blow out nerd party. I hope you all like it."

By the way, whoever decided to sew fringes on a dress for the first time, thank you. I mean, the shiny pantyhose gave me a boner and no one had any idea, LOL, not that it was too hard to hide.

"Now, you guys stay at McMurray's as long as you like folks. Me and my crew are planning on raising the roof or whatever is the cool thing to say these days."

Luci had obviously given Merri a heads up because her reaction was much less than Kirk's and Cody's and by that, I mean hah, they are risking their relationships by staring at me like that.

"Whoa, WTF roomie? What's all this about and by the way, one more twirl please. Ouch! Sorry Luci, ah, Ray, um, what is this all about again?"

"Raylene, Kirk. Raylene Raye. And this is all about me being the best St. Patty party host ever, you know, for all my five friends. By the way, Cody, I need to you come over tomorrow and fix those sunken lamps in ceiling please. I mean, these sequins need the lights, right? Merri won't mind. So, how do I look?"

That's right, I gave them another spin and OMG, that's how you get the fringes to fly! And OMFG, maybe they flew a little too high because I still had the little problem down there.

By the way, my homepage is open for suggestions as to where else I can wear a fringed dress. I mean, these are pretty cool and provide all the coverage I should ever require.

'Oh no, I won't mind Raylene Raye and Cody will be here at 6 pm tomorrow with everything he needs to put the shine on all that glitter. Isn't that right, honey?"

"Um, ah, yeah, pliers, bulbs, 6 pm, got it. So, at the risk of getting punched like Luci punched Kirk, ah, are you wearing, ah, nylon stockings? OUCH!"

"Hah, mind your business, Cody. But, well, no, they are pantyhose. Ah, the full coverage all the way up is a requirement. Any other embarrassing or inappropriate questions? Kirk? I mean, you can take a hit, so what do you have to say?"

"Oh, what time is your party, you know, your nerd bash?"

"Well, you said you were leaving early at 6 pm, so the gang will be coming around about 7 pm. I assume it will get crazy and last until, you know, maybe 10 pm."

"LOL, or until the root beer runs out? OUCH, damn it, Luci!"

"Hah, I'm buying extra tomorrow and a six pack of real beer! So, Cody, the truth please, if you and Merri weren't a couple, would you date me or punch me in the eye? OUCH, damn it, Merri, it's just a hypothetical question. OMG, never mind Cody, just fix the ceiling lights please. Kirk, is that a question in your eyes or are you afraid of taking another arm punch?"

"Well, I'm a little afraid to say anything, but you look great and your friends should appreciate the effort you put into your, well, your blow out St. Patty Day, ah, gathering and I mean that in the most respectful and appropriate way."

LOL, he leaned away from Luci to keep from taking another smack.

"Alright you guys, that's enough, for now. I think I have exposed myself enough for tonight. However, before I let you guys watch your dare devil death show, I have a few things to say. One, I'm insisting that the four of you meet here on Friday before you go to the big bar party because I have learned that my eyes need Luci and her skills. Two, Merri, I wouldn't mind wearing an ankle bracelet if you happen to have one, unless you think that it would be too much given that I'm wearing this leg garter and I'm not giving up the leg garter. Three, Cody, you know, a spot light or two wouldn't hurt and four, Merri, I'd really like to wear an ankle bracelet, so make that work, please. Oh, and four, listen, now that I have stepped out this far, do any of you really care if I just change into my jammies to eat and clean the table and kitchen? I mean, they're kind of cute."

"LOL, never mind these guys, Raylene Ray. Your jammies will be just fine. And I promise you, you will have an ankle bracelet to wear. LOL, just remember that it goes on the outside of the pantyhose!"

"Thank you, Merri. Oops, it's show time, so eyes front, boys."

LOL, my last attempt at a spin almost ended in disaster! Another thing to work on over the next few days. And by the way, thanks for the comments on where one could wear a fringe laced dress and absolutely JuicyJuice325, there is a roaring 20's Halloween costume in my future.

End Raylene Raye Revealed 01