Raylene’s Seduction (Dave)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she asked me if I wanted to dance. Without thinking, I said, "No!" Louder and more angrily than I meant, but I was angry and wanted to confront Hugh about the panties. She looked hurt at my angry outburst, turned and asked Owen to dance with her. I immediately went to apologise and offer to dance. But it was too late. She was already dragging Owen away.

When they were out of hearing, I turned to Hugh and demanded that he give me her panties. He laughed and told me, No! They were his now.

With an angry edge to my voice, I told him if he didn't hand them over, I would drop him there and then. He saw I was serious and handed them over. I slipped them into my pocket, searching the crotch with my finger. I was not surprised when my finger found a patch of thick, sticky vaginal discharge. That was when I had my first twinge of doubt and realised I might be in trouble.

My unease multiplied tenfold when I saw them through the dancing crowd, and that again Owen was foundling her breast and pinching on her nipples. Then, as they disappeared again, I noticed that she had both hands on his shoulders and was using her elbows to shield his wayward hands from those nearby.

Hugh saw also and turned to me, "It's still fifty-fifty if we will nail her, but I think she will crack. What do you think?"

"The bet is off. It has gone way too far. I'm going to take her home."

And I made to step around him and head for the dance floor. But Hugh stopped me with an arm across my chest, "Calm down. You will cause a hell of a scene, and she will not appreciate that. We will head to my place once they finish dancing. You can talk with her on the way. But you will not renege on the bet. I'll let you contemplate that as you wait now."

About that time, Liam returned to the table with a young lady. The others seemed to know her, and he introduced her to me as Emma. She was a pretty little thing, in a slutty way, with dark hair and a couple of tattoos on her arms. She took a fancy to me, and I had to wonder if I was being set up, as why would a twenty-year-old chick be interested in an old bastard like me?

But I didn't complain. I was angry. My wife was playing up and rubbing my nose in it. So, some young eye candy was a welcome distraction from my growing unease. Two could play at this game.

Raylene returned, and the look on her face told me all I needed to know about her time on the dance floor. I had seen that look before. It usually filled me with delight, knowing I was getting laid.

But, what pissed me off most, was she seemed annoyed with me. What the fuck had I done? And with how she had been behaving with these guys, how dare she be angry with me?

Hugh started organising everyone for our departure. He told me his address, which was in Meadowbank. I knew the street; we had passed it on our way into town that night. Then he informed me I was taking Liam and Emma with us and whispered that I was not to even think about sneaking off home, as he had gotten our address from Raylene.

As we walked to the car, I tried to overcome my annoyance and have a conciliatory conversation with Raylene. But for different reasons, we were both guarded in our responses. She gave only cursory answers to my questions, instead snubbing me and giving her attention to Emma.

When we got to the car, Raylene ushered Liam into the front with me and climbed into the back with Emma. I was starting to wonder about Emma's intentions. She had come onto me quite strong, but once she had met Raylene, she had turned her attention to her. And her intentions didn't seem to be all buddy-buddy. There was a decided sexual overtone to her friendliness.

As I started the car, Owen hoped in the back with the girls. I was a bit pissed at that, Hugh had said I would have some time alone with Raylene. I could hear them talking behind me, but I could only catch snippets of what they were saying. Ten minutes into the drive, I could smell the beautiful fragrance of aroused cunt, and nearly stopped the car. But I held my temper, as looking in the rear view mirror I couldn't see anything untoward going on.

I tried to strike up a conversation with Liam, but it was a struggle because of the difference in our ages. I did glean a few snippets of information from him, though. He was good friends with a couple renting one of Hugh's bedrooms. And that though he had only known Hugh for just over a year, he had seen him at the Squash club many times before that.

I asked if he knew why Hugh was renting out bedrooms, as I thought Hugh was well off, pointing at Hugh's M5 BMW we were following.

Liam laughed and replied, "His wife took him to the cleaners when they split. She took their beach house down at Mount Maunganui, into which they had poured a lot of money. She got a lot of other assets as well and basically left him with just the Auckland house and his car."

He told me that Hugh often had parties at his house, was a good host, and always had plenty of food and alcohol.

When we got to Hugh's address, I pulled in alongside his BMW, which he'd parked in front of the double garage. The house was on the high side of the road and built above the garage. We all followed Hugh up the steps to the front door. The house was not what I had expected; it was large but in poor repair on the outside. I had expected something quite grand and modern to go with the car.

Inside, though, I could see he was having renovations done and guessed he was getting the place sorted as he got back on his feet. The lounge had been renovated, and alongside a large TV, there was a very modern stereo and expensive speakers. In addition, there were two three-seat settees, one facing the TV, the other to its left so that people could converse, and a large, sheepskin rug between them.

While the girls headed for the stereo, talking about what music they liked. Hugh introduced me to the couple Liam had told me about that rented a room. Julian and Michelle were their names. They told Hugh the sausage rolls and cocktail sausages were heating in the oven. I guessed that he must have phoned ahead and organised this. Michelle was beautiful. I had to chuckle to myself. Not at all surprised Hugh would have jumped at the chance to have a beautiful woman living in his house.

Hugh called out to Emma and Raylene that when they finished sorting the music, could they help Michelle serve the food? As he was going to show me his wine cellar and Gym. Hugh steered me along the hall, down some steps and into the basement garage. He had converted the basement and garage into a gym.

"I've got you down here to sort out how you want to play this. I'm pretty confident that Owen and I will win the wager. And just as confident, you will enjoy watching your wife get nailed.

My heckles rose at this, "I'm not going just to sit there and watch you guys nail my wife!" I almost yelled.

Hugh hushed me, "Think on this carefully. I have been watching you all night; you have gotten aroused at watching your wife, and I think you will be amazed at how erotic the next hour or two will be for you. But neither you nor Raylene will be happy knowing the other is watching. So, I have two scenarios for you and expect you may have some of your own if you calm yourself and think about it. One, you disappear out to the kitchen with Emma. She gives an incredible blowjob, and I know she would like to get you into the sack."

I was shaking my head at this, "No way, I'm not bonking some twenty-two-year-old and fucking up my marriage."

"I didn't think you would go for that. Okay, scenario two. I will make you a drink when we go upstairs, and I will make sure Raylene sees me put a couple of sleeping tablets into your glass. Only they will not be sleeping tablets. They will be saccharin tablets. After fifteen minutes, you can pretend to flake out on the couch and watch what happens with your wife."

My muddled mind was working overtime sorting out what to do, how I could get out of this and what the implications would be to our marriage. I weighed up that Raylene was enjoying herself and would not be happy if I pulled her away. She also seemed to be annoyed at me for some reason.

I knew her and that she would likely get stubborn and fight to stay. She'd probably tell me to fuck off home alone; how embarrassing would that be? I was still convinced the guys would be unlikely to get further than to cop a feel of her tits and bum and that Hugh had summed up my reaction pretty well. It would be very arousing to watch them try to seduce her.

As far as our marriage went, I had already dug myself into a very deep hole by letting it go this far. If I were to pass out, whatever happened would not stick to me, and I could wake up unexpectedly and get Raylene out of the house when she came to her senses or if anything turned sour. And a final consideration was that I had often fantasised about watching her with another guy. Never in my wildest dreams thought that would come to pass, though.

"What are the pills?" I asked. "And how do I know you will not drug me?"

"I have no intention of drugging you. I get a huge kick out of having husbands watching. It's not the first time Owen and I have had a married couple here under similar circumstances. As I said, the pills are saccharin and mix well with a drink."

I reluctantly agreed, half believing I could stop things if they went too far. Hugh led the way upstairs. At the top, he paused, "I have some sunglasses I can put on you so that she can't see if your eyes are open. They are slightly mirrored and give much better vision than other low-light sunglasses."

When we returned to the lounge, I saw that they had moved one settee over to the far side of the room and moved the sheepskin in front of the TV, giving them space to dance. Julian and Michelle were snogging on the far settee, Liam was dancing with Emma, and naturally, Owen was chatting up Raylene on the couch. I sat beside Raylene, trying not to appear as nervous as I felt. I asked where Chris and Tobias were. Owen informed me they were playing on the Nintendo in the games room.

Hugh called for Raylene to come and help him make us some drinks and choose what she wanted. I watched with unease as she excitedly followed him to the kitchen, ignoring me altogether. I couldn't believe she would give me sleeping tablets. And angrily decided that she was on her own if she did.

----

In the kitchen, Hugh asked, "What do you want to drink? I'm making Dave a bourbon and coke. Do you want the same?"

Raylene asked him if he had Southern Comfort and that she liked it with Ginger Ale. When he nodded to her that he did, she asked him why he had taken Dave downstairs.

Hugh turned, wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her bum, "I took him down to see the Dungeon I'm building. Would you like to come and see it? I could tie you up and fuck you silly."

Raylene jerked away from him, shocked at his suggestion but excited at the thought. "No! I don't want to see your Dungeon and stop talking like that. Dave may come and catch us."

"I've got an answer to that." And he pulled out a pill bottle and, taking her hand, dropped two pills onto her palm. He asked, "Do you want to put them in his drink, or shall I? They will knock him out cold for over two hours, maybe more, mixed with the alcohol."

Raylene went to hand them back to him, hesitated, then her annoyance made her change her mind, and she tipped both pills into Dave's Bourbon.

They returned to the lounge, and Raylene handed Dave his glass and sat beside him. Suddenly incredibly guilty about what she had just done, she thought hurriedly about a way to back out but couldn't think of how she could without making the night even worse.

Her mind was in turmoil as she watched him take a big swallow. A shiver ran up her spine, and she tried to reason with herself why she had tipped the pills in the drink. 

She was a little tipsy, but that was no excuse. She knew she had given Hugh, or maybe Owen, license to go much further than they already had.

The thought filled her with trepidation and excitement, mostly the latter. 

She nearly got up and asked Dave to take her home. But it was too late; he'd probably crash the car with those sleeping pills and alcohol in his system. Besides, she wanted to spend more time with Owen. She was excited, and Owen made her feel attractive. She thought she could keep him in control, even though his wicked suggestions during the evening had her body thrumming with anticipation.

----

I could see that Raylene was nervous and distracted. Hugh had bobbed his head at me to let me know the pills were in my drink. Then Raylene asked to use the toilet and left the room. Hugh came over and confirmed that Raylene had tipped the sleeping pills in my glass. He didn't appear to be gloating, but I knew he would be inside, which pissed me off. But I was also very aroused and took the opportunity to slip my hand down my front and straighten my semi-hard prick while I had the chance.

Raylene returned and sat beside me again. I let out a big yawn and told her I was suddenly feeling quite tired.

"I might close my eyes for a bit. The light is irritating them. It's been a hard week at work, and all that smoke in the pub has irritated them."

Hugh took my cue and mentioned he had dark glasses that were good for tired eyes. He went to the dresser, rummaged around in a drawer, and brought them to me. I declined, saying I would feel stupid sitting indoors wearing sunglasses.

"Don't be stupid. All the famous rock stars wear them inside," said Raylene.

Her response brought home to me just how keen she was for her night of fun to continue. With that knowledge, I slipped the glasses on and lay back. I was surprised to find how calming the glasses were and that their orange shading gave me a clearer vision of the room.

I turned to Raylene, "These are quite calming. But I feel quite tired, so come and shake me if I snore." I gave a snigger to let her know I was joking. "Give me a yell when you're ready to go home."

A flicker of concern crossed her face, but it was instantly gone, and she told me to finish my drink and to lie back and relax, "I'll have a couple of dances, and then we can go."

A surge of jealousy twisted my gut at her blatant lie, two dances! That would be the day. Then, thinking she was unobserved, she turned and smiled at Owen. And noticing where he was looking, she pulled the hem of her skirt down, realising it had ridden up. This simple movement reminded me that she was knickerless. Her panties, unbeknown to her, were in my pocket. Again, a rush of jealousy hit me, but it was quickly swept aside by arousal so strong I had to bite my tongue to hold back the groan that nearly slipped from my lips.

I let out another big yawn, slumped to the side and got comfortable.

Hugh came over and asked Raylene to dance with him. She shook me and asked if I minded her dancing, and when she got no response, she gave me another more brutal shake before downing her drink and getting to her feet.

Hugh wrapped an arm around her slim waist, moved her over by the TV, and they started swaying slowly to the music. Raylene put her hands behind his neck, then closed her eyes and cuddled into his chest, seemingly without any thought to the consequences. They moved in a slow foxtrot, limited by the confines of the lounge.

She cast her eyes over to where I lay several times, and I found myself squinting every time, scared she could see my open eyes through the lens. Eventually, I became secure, knowing she could not tell I was awake, and I didn't bother after that.

Emma dragged Liam over and sat down beside me. I saw that all the others had also turned their attention to the dancing couple, intent on watching the seduction they expected was about to begin.

Hugh raised a hand and moved her hair from her shoulder, then burrowed his head into the crook of her neck. Raylene shivered, and the hot sensations produced as his lips trailed soft kisses up to her ear elicited a clearly audible moan. Still nibbling on her ear, he moved his hands to her hips and drew her loins against his leg.

I felt a craving to get up and touch her myself. It was erotic watching her press her mound onto Hugh's leg. I was almost certain she was grinding herself in small circles on him, but they were very subtle movements, she still being conscious of others in the room. Remembering that she had no knickers on gave me an abrupt insatiable longing, and my cock almost burst from my trousers. Luckily, her eyes were tightly closed, or she would have seen the involuntary jerk of my hips and known I was not sleeping.

Hugh bathed her neck with soft, passionate kisses, his hands moving up to her breasts and searching out her nipples. She made one last attempt to push his hands away and looked over to ensure I was still comatose. Hugh let her push his hands down, but only so he could raise them back under her blouse, caressing her stomach. Each caress was bringing his hands closer to her breasts. I knew when he slipped them under her bra and cupped them as she released another audible gasp.

Her hands slipped from his neck and held his hands still. The sensations his soft touch was generating were almost unbearable. She needed him to slow down; she raised her head to tell him this. But as her mouth opened and she gasped in a lungful of air, he lowered his mouth on hers. Then, running his tongue along her upper lip, he felt her willpower diminishing; he pushed into her mouth, searching for her tongue with his own.

Raylene felt powerless to resist. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against his. She couldn't remember the last time she had had such a passionate kiss. Their tongues met and teased, and when Hugh's tongue followed hers, she closed her lips and began to suck on it. The wet softness of his tongue inside her mouth was incredible. It was sweet from whatever he was drinking, and she continued to suck until she felt his hands slip down and pull her hard against him.

She could feel his passion on her bare stomach. He felt massive, much larger than her husband. She tried to compose herself, realising this was getting way out of hand. She tore her head away and looked at Dave; he had not moved a muscle.

She shook her head, trying to think clearly and quell her hunger. But seemingly against her will, her hands moved to Hughs's groin, searching out his cock, wanting to touch and feel his size. She assured herself it was just because she may never get another chance to touch a penis this big.

I saw Hugh tip his head to Owen, leaning against the far wall, where he had been watching Hugh's progress with interest. Owen's muscled, six-foot frame moved across to them with the grace of a large cat and nestled against Raylene's back.

Startled, she turned her head to see who it was, and when she saw it was Owen, her face took on a guilty expression of being caught with her hands in the till. But then, seeing him smile, she relaxed before leaning back to let him kiss her. His hands moved to her hips, and he rubbed his hardness along the crack of her arse.

Moulding his body to hers, his left hand moved to her breast, searching for her nipple. His other hand dropped to caress her thigh. He moved his hips back and away to the left, giving me a perfect view as he slid his hand between her legs. 

Raylene didn't resist; she opened her legs for him and pushed her hips back onto his probing fingers. Hugh moved a hand behind Raylene's head and pulled her into another passionate kiss, his other hand moving back to her breasts.

Owen's thrusting hand movements lifted her skirt, and I got a brief look at the crease at the bottom of one cheek. There were gasps next to me as Emma and Liam realised she was not wearing panties and must have wondered when someone had removed them. Owen dropped to his knees and looked to be trying to push his nose into her cunt. Raylene let out a groan, arched her back, and thrust her butt back onto his face. Owen started licking long, slow strokes within her wide-apart thighs, then trailing his tongue to the little brown bud, he tried to insert it. Raylene tried to jerk herself away from his attention.