Raylene’s Seduction (Dave)

Story Info
Dave, never in a million years thought his wife would stray.
9.4k words
3.05
33.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. But the inspiration came about when an old mate related a story to me about his former wife being picked up in a bar by five guys. It reminded me of a similar thing happening when Raylene and I were in a bar, only I had gotten jealous and whisked her away home before it went that far. The first few chapters amalgamate the two events, and my dirty imagination takes hold after.

----

Raylene and I had been married for eleven years; they had been incredibly good years. We were very social, on the town two or three times a week. We had family events, a lot of functions at our tennis club, and several other groups of friends we frequently met up with. One group we saw a lot was Raylene's netball friends and their husbands. We met with them at least twice a month and had a lot of holidays together, both in New Zealand and overseas.

Raylene was my second wife; she was attractive and had a tidy figure. She had been overweight in her youth and, at about sixteen, had joined a gym, worked on losing extra pounds, and kept herself in shape ever since. Around the time this story takes place, we had just joined a cross-fit gym, where Raylene outshone me in all the exercises except those with heavy weights, so she was incredibly fit.

In our constant socialising, Raylene got hit on a lot, especially at the tennis functions, where several guys had an eye for her and would have her on the dance floor half the night. I would tease her about all her boyfriends, of course, but she just laughed it off, and she, having been hit on all her life, had an arsenal of tricks to keep amorous men at bay. So, I trusted her implicitly and knew in my bones that she would never play around.

She had been a virgin when we met, bashful and reserved. She was twenty-eight, and I was twelve years older. I will never understand why she let me take her cherry, as I was as far from being a virgin as the earth is to the moon. Raylene and her netball friends were always going on about bloody men, their morals and the fact that they were only ever thinking about sex. Their husbands often made comments about the girls being men haters.

However, as much as Raylene heaped derision on most males, we had a great sex life. She leaned towards the conservative in the sack, but she would go along quite happily with most of my fantasies when the mood took her. Not anal, though. That was never going to happen. But with eleven years of marriage under our belt, our sex life was waning and becoming predictable. In fact, we were down to once a week and usually on a Saturday morning.

So, let's get on with the story. It was a Friday night, and we were to meet Raylene's netball friends in the city at a pub called 'The Dog's Bollox'. We went there to watch an Irish band we had seen a couple of months earlier when we were all on a weekend trip to Taupo. One of the couples, Ian and Sally, lived on the North Shore and, on this night, had decided to stay at Pete and Alison's place in Mt Eden so they could drink and not worry about driving home over the harbour bridge. William and Trish (Alison's sister)lived close to Pete and owned a minivan, so Trish offered William to be the designated driver for the night.

However, Raylene and I lived on the opposite side of the city, in St Heliers, so we took our car and met them at the venue.

 

I said our sex had gotten pretty predictable, but occasionally, Raylene would get in a romantic mood and surprise me, and this was one of those nights. I knew I might get lucky when she pulled on thigh-high white fishnet stockings that left a good gap of flesh between her skimpy white lace panties. She completed her sexy by donning a shortish clingy skirt, a top with buttons down the front, and shoe-string straps over her shoulders.

She looked fucking sexy, and to say that this was not her typical attire would be a gross understatement. All of our marriage, she had dressed super conservatively so as not to garner any attention. And the looks she gave me that night told me she was in the mood. So, by the time we left the house, I was already rock-hard and thinking about escaping home early.

We all met at a restaurant around the corner from the pub. Afterwards, we walked around the corner to the pub to listen to the band, which, from memory, was also called 'The Dog's Bollox'. We arrived at the pub around 10:00 p.m. and found a table at the back of the bar just inside the door so we could hear one another speak. We had only been there about twenty minutes when Pete's phone rang. It was their babysitter, saying that their son was having terrible trouble breathing. Pete and Alison's son had cystic fibrosis; this was not the first time an evening out with them had been interrupted this way.

There was a bit of discussion about Pete and Alison catching a cab and leaving the others to stay and watch the band. But William led the argument that they would all stay together to support them if it was a severe attack, and they made to leave. They asked us if we wanted to follow and have drinks at their place, but I was keen to take advantage of Raylene's horny mood. Raylene also seemed eager to stay and told the girls we would stay and listen to a couple of songs, then head home for an early night.

The table we had commandeered near the back wall of the pub had room for eight people to stand around, so once the others left, we felt awkward standing there on our own. However, the pub was filling up quickly, and we were not surprised when a guy came over and asked if he and his mates could share our table. The guy looked familiar, and as I went to say it was okay with us, he blurted out that he knew me.

"We played rugby together, must have been eighteen years ago, at Roskill. It's Dave, isn't it?"

I immediately recognised him; his name was Hugh. He had been our first five, and a good one at that. He had been a bit of a 'Jack the Lad' in the day. I remember everyone saying that you needed to keep your eyes on your girlfriend if Hugh was near. He was then, and was now, a handsome six-foot-tall bundle of charisma. I had been nearing the end of my rugby playing days when we played together, and Hugh was beginning. I remembered he had been much younger than me, so I figured he had to be around thirty-six, a couple of years younger than Raylene.

He waved his friends over and introduced them. First was Owen, whom Hugh said had moved into one of his spare bedrooms when his marriage broke up. Owen was a couple of years younger than Hugh and quite a smooth-looking guy in his own right. The others with him were Chris, Liam and Tobias; all were younger. I found out during the evening two of them were in their late twenties, and one of them, Liam, was only twenty-two. They all knew Hugh and Owen through their involvement at a squash club.

I was not surprised to see Hugh start a flirty conversation with Raylene as soon as I introduced them. And when I wandered over to the bar to get Raylene and me another round of drinks, I returned to find Owen had moved in on the other side of Raylene. Both were talking up a storm and making her laugh. Neither stepped aside for me, so I had to stand on the opposite side of our table, back to the band. I was not concerned, confident Raylene could easily handle these young guys.

When the band started a new bracket, Hugh took Raylene onto the dance floor and disappeared into the mass of writhing bodies. I caught glimpses of them and saw them laughing and having a good time. When they returned to our table, Owen immediately whisked her away. Again, I didn't bat an eye as Raylene loved to dance, and I only danced when she insisted. And so it went for the rest of the bracket, all five guys vying for her attention and taking her to the dance floor.

After Raylene had danced with all the guys, and she was away having her second dance with Owen, I caught a glimpse through the crowd of Owen with his hand on Raylene's bum. Standing beside me, Hugh noticed what was happening and commented that I was a lucky bastard to have such an attractive, willing wife.

"The boys all have the hots for her. You are going to have your hands full tonight."

 

I responded with a comment, something along the lines of: 'None of them had the slightest chance'. Hugh gave me a mocking look and said, 'They all play up'; it's just in the right place at the right time and pushing the right buttons.

I took umbrage to his cocky self-confidence and replied that if any of them thought they had the slightest chance, they would go home very disappointed, as she was well used to lecherous bastards like them. Hugh laughed and said, "If you are that confident in your wife's fidelity, what about a bet then? One hundred dollars says we can nail your wife."

That had me speechless, even angry for a second. But then I reasoned it would be easy money, as I was one thousand per cent certain Raylene would never play around. I was not naive; I had known plenty of guys through the years who thought their wives hated sex and would never be unfaithful. And yet, in many of these cases, I had known the guy who was nailing their wife once or twice a week. 

I knew Raylene was different; she was very derogatory about unfaithful women and the men who chased them. We had several instances over the years of couples at the tennis club breaking up over indiscretions with other members. Raylene was staunch in her disapproval and incredibly scathing that the women could not keep their legs closed.

So I called Hugh's bluff and agreed to the bet. But pointed out that, as he had said, 'the guys could nail her'. It had to be all of them. Hugh agreed immediately but added one condition, "You have to make an excuse and leave the pub for at least half an hour, so you don't have a chance to wise her up to the fact that we have a bet.

I nearly pulled out at that point, not that I was any less confident in Raylene's fidelity, but because I didn't like the thought of not being beside her if the guys played dirty. Hugh saw my hesitation and said, "Not so certain now?"

I replied, "I'm absolutely confident in Raylene's fidelity, but I will not leave her alone with you bunch of horny guys, who I hardly know. You could do anything. Spike her drink or anything."

"I promise there will not be any drugs or the slightest use of force, and I can assure you that when you return in half an hour, she will be happy and smiling," Hugh said.

I weighed it up and concluded that Raylene would never play up, and certainly not with this group of younger men.

I had the perfect scenario to get out of the pub. My company offices and warehouse were less than a mile from The Dog's Bollox, and we had had two instances already that year of my being called for alarms going off in the middle of the night. Both had been false alarms, but I had to attend and reset the alarm. Finally, knowing she would never stray and wanting to stick one up Hugh, I said, "Okay, you're on. Get one of your mates to call me on my phone, and I will give you half an hour, no more. But be aware I am not leaving the pub. I'll go out the door, then return and hide in the crowd to watch you treat her right."

Hugh agreed, and we shook on it. Then he motioned to one of his mates and got me to give him my number. When Raylene and Owen returned from the dance floor, Chris headed for the bar, and seconds later, my phone rang. Holding my phone up to Raylene, I told her I would go outside to take it, as there was no way I could hear anything over the music. Raylene made to come with me, worried that it was Pete calling about their son. But I mouthed to her it was the alarm at work and indicated she should stay put.

When I returned inside a minute later, I told Raylene the work alarm had gone off and that I needed to meet the security guy and reset the alarm. I expected Raylene to grab her coat and insist on coming with me, but to my surprise, she just told me to try and not be too long and headed back to the dance floor with one of the young guys.

I left the pub feeling a little perved and rejected by Raylene's wanting to dance with these strangers rather than being concerned for me. I walked across the road to our car, took my Jersey off, and replaced it with a light navy blue jacket that I kept in the car for rainy days. The jersey was light grey, and I knew she would spot me if I had it on. I would stand out like a dog's bollox!

Back at the pub, I looked through the door and saw that Raylene was not at the table. I waited a few seconds until I located her on the dance floor, then slipped through and set myself alongside the side wall behind a group of noisy teens.

Over the next half hour, I watched the guys buy her drinks, trying to get her drunk. But Raylene was cautious and only took small sips before returning to the dance floor with a different partner every time.

The absurdity of the guys flirting and paying her corny compliments amused me. And even when I caught glimpses of their hands wandering, I was unconcerned as she looked in control. However, I was surprised that although she was blushing bright red at some of their comments, at the same time, she looked flattered and was soaking up all the attention. I had expected some of the guys would have had their faces slapped by now. At our tennis club functions, when one of the guys got handsy with her, she put them down harshly, and one night had created quite a scene when a guy lifted her dress.

When the band finished the bracket and left the stage for their ten-minute break, Raylene returned to the table and stood between Owen and Hugh. I knew they were paying her a lot of compliments, and some of them must have been quite risqué as she was giggling and blushing again. But I had seen nothing happen that was likely to have Raylene's standards dropping. 

Then I saw Owen whisper in her ear, and his hand moved down and squeezed her arse. She didn't push his hand away but looked guiltily at the door to ensure I was not returning. My half hour was up, but I hesitated, torn between rushing over and making a scene or staying put and seeing how far she would go. Stupidly, I chose the later course of action and ducked my head when Raylene took another good look around the bar.

When the band returned to the stage, Raylene took Owen's arm and led him back to the dance floor. That gave me some cause for concern. It was becoming evident that she fancied him. I could tell by how she looked at him and that she hadn't slapped his face when he had taken liberties. I noted Hugh had walked over to the band's mixer desk and talked briefly with the sound engineer. I guessed he was requesting a song.

I turned my attention back to the dance floor. A gap opened up between the dancers, and I got a clear view of Raylene listening intently to Owen. His hand was touching just underneath her breast, and a finger was brushing at her nipple. It took her an unbearably long time before she became aware of what he was doing, and brushed his hand away with a high-pitched giggle.

As she looked up at him to complain, Owen kissed her full on the lips. Shocked, I watched her passionately respond, then quickly pull away. I clearly read her lips. "I can't do this. I'm not like that. Let's go back to the table."

I saw and almost heard Owen's reply, "What sort of girl are you then? A prude who can't let her hair down and refuses to have fun?" he leaned in and kissed her again.

This time, his kiss was more insistent, demanding even. I was shocked to see Raylene respond, and she did not attempt to stop his fingers, which were now pinching her very erect nipple. They were playing tongues with each other, and without thought, she moved her hips forward and rubbed herself on his thigh. I found myself getting hard, which annoyed me just as much as what I was witnessing.

I stepped around the group, intending to stride across the room to confront them, but then, thankfully, she came to her senses, broke apart from Owen and briskly walked back to our table. I slunk back into hiding and just as well, as when she walked back to the table, her eyes searched the bar. She looked at the front door and then all over the crowd again. I had ducked my head and moved further out of sight. I knew by her guilty glances that she was worried I may have returned and seen her indiscretion.

I looked at my watch. It had been a good forty-five minutes since I had walked out the door. So, it was time for me to return. But I hesitated; nothing had happened that shook my belief that Raylene would never play up with any of these guys. The indiscretion with Owen had me a bit worried. But I fought to convince myself it was a bit of harmless petting and a couple of drinks too many. And as she seemed to have come to her senses and had put him in his place, I decided to watch her for a little longer. The voyeur in me enjoyed watching my wife interact with strangers and, surprisingly, aroused me much more than I expected.

At the table, she made a beeline for Hugh. He protectively placed an arm around her shoulder and spoke into her ear. Then I watched as she relaxed, laughed, and let him lead her back to the dance floor. They were having quite an animated conversation as they danced close together. Reading both their body language and lips, I knew he was making a wager with her. I knew it was about the band as I saw him denying that he had been near them.

Then, when the band started singing 'Come On Eileen', Raylene looked incredulous and gasped that she couldn't. And Hugh answered, "You made a bet. You have to stick by it."

"What here?" She blurted out.

"No! Back at the table if you want. You can take your time and do it when everyone is looking away."

Most of this I lip-read, but the exact details I learned later. But at the time, puzzled as to what was happening, I moved along the wall to get a better view of them when they returned to the table. It was risky to get so close, but a large group that had just arrived covered me. I peeked out from behind a rather large woman I was hiding behind to see that Raylene was still arguing with Hugh and saying that she couldn't. But he was shaking his head and not taking no for an answer. Then, as the guys all turned towards the stage, Hugh nudged her into action, and I watched as she glanced to the door, lifted her skirt, hooked her fingers in the elastic of her panties and pushed them down to her knees.

Quickly, Hugh used his foot to propel them down to her ankles, then trapped them on the floor as Raylene argued she had dropped them, and now she wanted to pull them up again. But Hugh was having none of that and held out until she lifted her feet one at a time, leaving her panties on the floor between them. Hugh bent, picked them up, sniffed the crotch, and slipped the panties into his pocket.

That was enough for me. A red haze of jealousy washed across my eyes, and I moved forward to accost Hugh. But then I came to my senses and ducked behind the group again, realising that I needed to return through the front door, not come barging across from the side wall. If Raylene found out I was a part of this attempted seduction, I would be assigned to the couch for the rest of the year.

A dull pain in my groin told me I had a massive boner, and I stood there awkwardly until Raylene was facing away, and I hobbled over to the front door. I saw that Hugh was watching my every move, and when I pushed the door and allowed it to swing closed, he alerted Raylene to the fact that I had just returned.

She turned towards me and asked if everything was all right. I assured her it was just another false alarm and enquired how she was and if the guys had treated her well.

She looked guilty but replied, "Yes, they were absolute gentlemen, looked after me and bought me a couple of drinks. I've danced most of the time you were away."