Raylene’s Seduction (Dave)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not there, it's dirty," She cried.

Hugh turned her face to him and, in between kisses, assured her it was okay. She let out a pitiful whimper of desire, rewarding Owen's attention to her brown bud. She capitulated, pushing her arse back onto his probing tongue.

Emma's hand snuck into my lap and settled on my rampant shaft. I tried to keep still in case Raylene looked our way, but I could not stop the small jerks of my hips. I was desperate for a much-needed release. The glimpses of Raylene's pale naked arse, the wanton movements as she responded to Owen's attentions and the gap of flesh above her stocking tops were driving me wild. I was not alone; Liam had his cock out and was stroking it madly. Emma had her other hand pressed deep between her legs. I had no idea how I would stay inert for however long this lasted.

Owen sensed Raylene was about to cum. He broke away, stood up and ran his hands from Raylene's hips up to the small of her back. Lifting her dress and exposing her incredible bare arse to the room, he roughly grabbed a bunch of hair, turned her head and kissed her. I expected Raylene to react in horror, his tongue having just come out of her butt, but she responded to his kiss with the same passion she had all evening.

Hugh used this distraction to unbutton Raylene's blouse and lift her bra above her breasts. They seemed to have swelled and firmed as they were hardly sagging. Her nipples were swollen and erect. I had never seen them that long and darkened with blood.

 Hugh cupped her breasts, rolled and pinched her nipples, and at the same time lifted and squeezed them together. Then moving his mouth from one to the other, he bit, nibbled and sucked on them. As Hugh worked on her breasts, Owen took a step away. He lifted her skirt again to admire her perfect arse. Fondling each of her globes, he ran his fingers from the small of her back down past her brown puckered bud. He fingered her perineum before pushing through her open folds to search out her clit.

Raylene jerked her hips forward when he touched her clitoris; she dropped a hand down to push his fingers away, then cupped her hand firmly over her mound to stop any further assaults on it.

"I'm going to cum if you touch me there," She said.

She glanced around the room, noticing that Liam had his cock out and then, seeing that Julian and Michelle were both watching intently, asked, "Can we go somewhere private? They're all watching."

Owen stepped back, hands dropping to his sides. Hugh lifted her face and said softly, "What does it matter if they watch? I want them to see your beautiful body. It's all part of the excitement. But if you want us to stop and take you home, we will."

Then Hugh dropped his hand and pulled her hand from between her legs back onto his cock. Kissing her again, his other hand moved back to her breast. I saw her capitulate and slump against Hugh and watched as she arched her back, stuck her butt out, blatantly searching for contact with Owen again.

 

He patted her rump, reached for the zip on her skirt, slid it down and undid the catch so it fell open. But the clinging skirt did not fall. The ample curve of her hips was holding it up. Owen nudged her to move her hips and let it fall. It took moments for Raylene to realise what he wanted, and then, with a sexy wriggle of her hips, it slipped from her hips and fell to the floor.

I let out a quiet groan. It had to be the sexiest thing I had ever seen. My wife stood legs slightly apart, naked from the bottom of her blouse to the tops of her stockings. Owen was just as impressed as I was. He stood aside and beckoned all of us in the room to admire what he had revealed. Thrusting his hand between her legs again, he slid his fingers into her hot, wet sheath.

Owen's wrist twisted, and it was easy to see that he was wriggling his fingers in deep. Then he withdrew them and held up two messy, wet fingers for us to see. He stuck them under Hugh's nose and parted the fingers. A clear, viscous fluid stretched between them. Hugh breathed in her aroma, then making sure Raylene was watching, he sucked the fingers into his mouth.

The writhing of Raylene's hips and the craving look on her face told Owen all he needed to know. He dipped his fingers back between her legs, scooped out more of her secretions and offered them to her lips. She didn't hesitate but thrust her mouth onto the fingers and sucking them clean.

Owen and Hugh grinned at each other, knowing she was beyond the point of any further resistance.

Owen dropped his hands and released his cock. I was pleased to see he didn't look any larger than myself. Hugh lifted Raylene off the floor to make it easier for Owen to take her from behind. She lifted her legs and settled her knees on Hugh's hips. We got a fantastic view of her cunt. It was wet and glistening. Her labia were swollen and slightly parted, and a small dribble of her slippery nectar was oozing down one leg.

Owen stepped forward and ran his cock along her slit, coating himself with syrupy nectar. He thrust into her with one determined push. His cock sank home so quickly that I wondered if he had missed her hole entirely, and it was just sliding between her legs. She had trouble taking me these days, even when we used lubricant, often commenting that I hurt her. So, I was astounded that she did not complain about his rough treatment.

The view of his cock entering her and his nuts banging against her arse was a mind-altering experience. Horny as hell, I realised how incredibly lucky I was to witness this. I had fantasised about it, of course, but never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought I would see or, indeed, let another man fuck my wife.

I was broken from my tormented haze when Emma gasped that she was coming. I turned my head to watch her cum. She had opened her legs wide, and it looked like she was trying to push her whole hand into her cunt.

I almost, and if Emma had still been stroking my cock through my trousers, I would have. Fuck, it was unbelievable; I slumped back, tore my eyes away from Emma's young wet hole, and resumed watching Raylene getting fucked.

My doubts about Owen being inside Raylene were soon put beyond doubt. Hugh took her knee and lifted her right leg to her chest. Undoubtedly, he had done this to give the room a better view. And what a view it was, Owen's shaft plunging in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I watched his stiff shaft pull out of her cunt; it was glistening wet from her syrupy juices. It twitched and throbbed, and then he was plunging into her again. It had been a few years since I had seen her this wet and willing.

Raylene's face was a mix of wonder and desire as Owen slammed himself into her harder than I had ever dared to fuck her. She fought to break herself away from Hugh's hold on her. But he held her, and when she settled, he pulled her blouse and bra off completely and turned his attention to her protruding nipples. But I watched his other hand dip down to work his cock free.

Raylene's sudden gasp alerted me that she had just touched the bare flesh of Hugh's just-released weapon. From the showers in our rugby days, I remembered that he was well endowed but had never seen it hard. It looked to be a couple of inches longer than Owen's descent-size rod. She started stroking him, in time with the jerking movements of her hips. And then it happened. Her body shuddered and went rigid.

I knew the signs; she was about to climax. She started rotating her hips, grinding down on Owen's cock, sensations rushing over the sensitive flesh of her naked body. Then, thrusting her tits hard against Hugh's face, she came. The ecstasy of her orgasm made her yell out obscenities, "Fuck, Fuck, Oh! Fuck me hard."

Her eyes opened wide as Owen complied and rammed into her even harder. And when he started moaning that he was coming too, her face took on a look of confused hesitancy. I think she was pondering how it had come to this. How she had let another man cum in her. But Raylene's momentary hesitation disappeared as another set of spasms wracked her body, and I'm sure she had a second climax.

I had never heard Raylene swear like that during sex, or at any time for that matter. It took immense resolve to keep up my act and stay slumped on the settee. I wanted to go to her, tell her I loved her and hold her tight as she came down from her high. Instead, I had to stay still and watch as Hugh lowered her to lie on the sheepskin rug, with her feet facing us; of course, he didn't want us to miss a stroke. My cock throbbed even worse at seeing her wide-open, sloppy cunt. I could easily have sat up, reached out and touched it. She was close enough for me to reach out and touch.

 

Hugh lay beside her, took her in his arms and crooned comforting words in her ear. Then, as she calmed, he moved his hand between her legs and gently slid the flat of his hand down over her mound.

She turned to him, "I can't do it again, sorry. I think I came twice then; it was wonderful, but I've had enough."

"We have not finished. You have lots more orgasms in you yet. Owen and my record are eight; I reckon you are good for more than that, as you reached those first two so easily."

Raylene's eyes opened wide, and a resigned sigh escaped her lips, followed by a despairing moan, "No! I can't. I'm way too sensitive."

But Hugh didn't remove his hand, and when Owen lay down on the other side of her, he stroked his hand through her hair, then turned her head and kissed her. She turned and clung to him and returned his kiss with as much passion as I had seen that night.

Emma rolled onto me, freed my aching cock, lowered her head and swallowed every inch of it. She didn't even gag. I slumped further to the side, hoping Raylene did not look over our way. I didn't have the willpower to stop Emma. A blow job was essential at that moment.

I don't remember much after that. I must have passed out with all the exertion.

Raylene's account to follow...