Raylene's Seduction (Raylene)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh watched, and when Dave declined, he came over and asked me to dance with him. As we moved into each other's arms alongside Emma and Liam, I felt Hugh's hand sliding down to my butt and a finger pushing down my butt crease. It was the first adverse attention he had given me, and I looked around to see if anyone noticed. Dave appeared to have already passed out. Michelle and Julian were kissing on the far settee, and Chris and Tobias had left the room.

The only one watching was Owen. His ardent, predatory look shocked me into realising what I had done. By drugging Dave, I had given these guys carte blanche to take liberties with me.

I broke away from Hugh, saying I was busting and needed the bathroom. I bent over Dave and shook him, having decided to wake him and say we were going home. But even when I nearly rattled his teeth out of his head, he just lay slumped back, out of this world. Worried, I walked to the bathroom to sort out what I should do and what implications it may have if I stayed.

I examined myself in the mirror. I looked hot and could not blame the guys for thinking I was available. I had not dressed like this for years. My nipples were showing, and they were erect and hard. I lifted my skirt and gazed at my pantiless, almost hairless mound. Dropping my dress back into place, I shuddered; the euphoria I felt at having stood in a crowded bar and now at a party sans panties was making me hornier than hell.

But a dozen other conflicting thoughts were going through my mind. I could not be unfaithful; it was not in my nature. How could I get myself and Dave out of here? But I wanted to dance some more with Owen. He was exciting and had woken feelings I had suppressed all my life. Would Dave realise I had drugged him? What would this do to our marriage? Just a few dances with Owen and Hugh would not hurt. I would not let them go any further than they already had.

As a dozen other thoughts coursed through my mind, I went to the toilet, grabbed a flannel, cleaned the mess between my thighs, and returned to the lounge. Bugger it, I thought, I'll have a few dances, and when Owen tries to get me into the bedroom, which I knew he would, I will wake Dave and drive him home.

Back in the lounge, I saw that they had dimmed the lights. They even had two candles burning over by the stereo. I walked over and gave Dave another shake, and when there was no reaction whatsoever, I downed the rest of my drink and joined Hugh by the TV. I was apprehensive but excited, especially at the prospect of dancing with Owen soon. However, I felt safe with Hugh and reasoned I would be safe with Owen also, given all the others in the room.

But when I looked at Hugh, I noticed a change. There was a steel glint in his eyes. Even in the dim light, I saw the experienced stern expression on Hugh's face, which exuded animal confidence. I was instantly aware that I was in scary, uncharted territory.

"God, you're beautiful in the candlelight," Hugh murmured in my ear. Then he pushed me out at arm's length and ran his eyes over my body. I felt like I was being stripped bare. But his carnal appraisal was erotic and provocative; my body flooded with endorphins, and they made every nerve stand on end, warning me to take flight.

But I stayed still, soaking up the feelings his carnal look evoked, and let him gather me back in his arms. I felt a calm inevitability wash over me. I was well out of my depth. Hugh started nibbling on my ear, moved his hands to my hips and pushed a leg between mine. I had craved this in the pub when dancing with Owen an hour before. But now, with my husband lying comatose only a couple of arm lengths away, I was not so sure.

They talk about men's dicks overruling their brains; well, tonight, it was my cunt that overcame all my good sense. It suddenly felt alive. I had to stop from reaching down and touching myself. Instead, I forced my hands to move in the other direction, up behind Hugh's neck, which he took as permission to kiss me. He grabbed my hair, roughly tilted my head, and then worked on my mouth with his invading tongue. At the same time, his other hand found my breast and painfully tweaked a nipple. He was no longer playing the father figure but was being aggressive and forceful.

The pain from his pinching my nipple made my arousal flare to a new high. I had fantasised about being taken and overpowered by an attractive stranger - one who would take me to heights of ecstasy beyond my wildest dreams. And now, I realised my fantasy was playing out, and I knew I would be powerless to stop him.

He continued to bathe my neck with soft, passionate kisses, but his hands were now undoing buttons to bare my breasts. I made one last attempt to push his hands away and looked over to ensure Dave was still out of it.

Hugh let me push his hands away from my breasts, but when I returned mine to his neck again, he moved his hands under my partially open blouse, caressed my stomach and then moved them up and under my bra.

I heard myself whimper a protest as his hands touched my naked flesh. I tried, half-heartedly, to extract myself from his embrace. Aware that the others in the room had to be watching. I had always been horrified at the thought of anyone seeing me in any intimate situation. Then he kissed me again, and I forgot about everything. His kiss felt incredible, warm, wet and delicious; I wondered what he was drinking.

I felt someone move in behind me and knew it would be Owen. I turned my head to him, and we kissed. He was rubbing himself into my butt, and I did not care. The thought of being lodged between two strange men, one working on my tits, the other running his shaft between my butt cheeks, flooded my body with new amoral demands that were overpowering. It drove any thoughts of flight or resistance out of my mind.

I slumped; my legs were weak and shaky. Hugh held me up, and I felt Owen's fingers run between my legs, feeling their way into my incredibly wet slit. The scalding heat this generated nearly made me cum. I fought to hold my orgasm at bay and clutched a hand between my legs, too sensitive to let him touch me there. He dropped to his knees and started to eat me, even trying to push his tongue into my bum. Again, I fought to stop him; I would not let Dave touch me there. But it felt so good, and my anus was involuntarily puckering at his touch. Again, I had to fight against my orgasm exploding, and just in time, I felt him move away, giving me some reprieve. I fought to hold back from a premature release.

I felt Owen unzipping my skirt, and against every bit of good sense I possessed, I wiggled my bum so that it fell to the floor. He moulded himself against my back and thrust into me hard. I lost myself completely. The erotic and sensual sensation of having him drive himself deep within my body in one thrust was something I had never experienced before. I doubt he thrust into me a dozen times before a huge orgasm shook my body. He didn't stop pushing himself into me, ignoring that I was coming hard. He hammered harder and harder, smashing my bared tits onto Hugh's eager hands.

"Tell him what you want!" Hugh spoke into my ear. He turned me side on to those on the couch and lifted my leg so my knee was up on my breast. I tried to pull it down, knowing this position exposed me to everyone in the room. But he held me firm and repeated, "Tell him you want him to fuck your cunt. Say it!"

And I heard myself yell, "Yes! Deeper! Harder! Yes! Screw me, Owen. Fuck, I need this! Ahhheee!" And what seemed like only minutes later, a second, even bigger orgasm struck. I must have passed out momentarily, as my next recollection was Hugh lowering me to the sheepskin rug and laying alongside me. My body was still twitching with orgasmic spasms that had my back arching up from the floor.

I started to cry, overwhelmed by the force of my climaxes, embarrassed at having acted like an absolute whore and yelling out those obscenities.

Hugh lifted my chin in his hand, smiled reassuringly at me and wiped away my tears, "Hush, my beautiful little slut. Just take what life gives you and enjoy it to the fullest. Owen and I are going to give you many more orgasms tonight. Tomorrow, it will just be an incredible memory that no one else will ever know happened. Now roll over; it's my turn to make love with you now."

"No! I can't; I'm too sensitive and have already come twice. I can't do it again."

"Oh! You have much more to give. Tonight you are our slut. Owen and I gave a young woman eight orgasms not long ago, but you came so quickly and hard that I think we will give you even more."

Owen was breathing heavily in my ear. Between his kisses and wonderful caresses, he told me I was incredible and had made him come so hard he was knackered. He moved his hand to my breast and made to tweak my nipple, but I flinched at his touch, so he let his hand rest on my breast and snuggled against me. Then, I felt Hugh's fingers searching between my legs. I flinched at his touch also. I was so sensitive. He cupped my mound while I slowly came down from my high.

We lay together for what seemed an age, but it was only a matter of minutes before I felt their fingers slowly start to work on me again. I could not bear their touch, yet I wanted it so badly I could not stay still.

Owen sweet-talked in my ear. "Are you still too sensitive? I want to touch your incredible body; I need you again."

Then Hugh spoke in my other ear, "It's my turn to take you now. Owen can wait; I will fuck you as you've never been fucked before."

My conscience screamed at me to flee. No man should be saying these crude things to me. But my hips were moving, in time with his soft administrations on my once again very eager snatch. Hugh rolled away and disrobed while Owen distracted me by sucking on my nipples. Then Hugh snuggled in against my side, and I felt his stiff shaft pressing into my hip. It seemed bloody big, not that I had much experience with cocks, only having Dave's to compare with before tonight.

Hugh pulled me onto him, and I glanced down to check him out. Fuck! He was huge. My mind screamed at me to run again, this time in fear. I did not believe I could ever accommodate him. It dwarfed Dave's, who I had always considered well-endowed. He and I had watched a couple of porn videos, laughing about the size of some guys. But I never thought them natural. They were just on a screen and probably doctored. But Hugh's was real and standing to attention only a foot away.

He just laughed, "I often see that look on women's faces the first time they see it. But don't worry, you'll be all right. You do it, cowgirl, and take it slowly." He lifted me by my hips so my knees dropped on each side of him, and I held myself there, wondering how I would manage to accommodate his size - but determined to try.

I did not know what cowgirl meant, but I guessed he had me how he wanted me. I lowered myself down on him as he guided his knob along my slit. It was too big, and I pulled back. But Hugh scooped some of the mess Owen had made and liberally applied it around his knob. Then, using two fingers, he spread my labia and pulled on my hips, so I sank onto him. The bulbous head slid in an inch or so before the size made me stop and lift slightly. I paused, waited for the discomfort to subside, then sank again and achieved another inch.

For the next few minutes, I eased down, lifted, and then eased down again until I almost encompassed all of him. It felt like I was sitting on a tall beer can. I tried a couple of small bounces to test if it hurt too much. Then, with a surge of pride that I had managed to accommodate all of him with minimal discomfort, I started to bounce carefully up and down.

When Hugh saw me try those small bounces, he started thrusting, timing his movements with mine. My initial anguished yelps quickly changed to aroused gasps of pleasure. His huge cock was not only stretching me, it was also stimulating areas never touched before. I cried out and moaned as my body reacted. I began thrusting down on Hugh, attempting to match his now-powerful strokes. My nipples grew hard as granite, and I leaned down to search his mouth with my tongue. My head swung back and forth in a sexual frenzy, and another orgasm struck with such force that I lost all reality about where I was.

Seconds later, I came to my senses and found Hugh still thrusting into me; amazingly, I found I was still not finished either. My whole being was alive with sensations, agitated and aflame. I started matching his strokes, then, with alarm, complained as he lifted me and pulled out of me.

I grabbed for his shaft, "What are you doing? Don't stop."

"Then ask tell what you want. Turn around. We'll do reverse cowgirl," he used his hands to turn me away and take up the new position.

As I tried to plunge and impale myself once more, he pulled his cock to the side and told me to tell him what I wanted him to do.

"Fuck me, you bastard! You bloody well know what I want."

"I do know what you want. But remember, you are my slut for this night, and I want to hear you say what you want. So tell me where you want me to stick my cock, you slut."

His filthy language sent an exquisite craving into my groin. And I obeyed his demand, "Fuck me in my cunt. Fuck me hard in my wet, aching cunt!"

I was surprised to find that I meant those words. I was desperate for him to keep fucking me. But using such filthy language made me uncomfortable, and I looked over to the couch again to check Dave was still out of it.

I got a shock. Emma had her head in Dave's lap, gobbling on his erect cock. A surge of jealousy cramped my stomach. They were only a few feet away from me. Another woman with my husband,

"Oh, God! He's awake!" I slurred to Owen, who was still sitting beside me, playing with my tits.

Owen stretched up to kiss me, "No, he's not. The pills Hugh said you gave him will keep him out for at least four hours. He's having the most wonderful wet dream he will ever experience."

"But he's responding to her. He's hard. He has to be awake?"

"No, anyone would jerk around if they had Emma's lips around them; she gives incredible blow jobs. I promise he's fast asleep and will only remember it as a realistic wet dream tomorrow."

It took me a minute to overcome my shock, but my body's needs soon overcame my concerns. And I resumed dancing around on Hugh's cock, and tried to ignore Emma's activities with my husband.

My body's demands made me bounce my arse in sync with Hugh's thrusts. It was not long before I realised I was quickly approaching another climax. When it hit, I slumped back onto Hugh and shut my eyes tight, savouring the spasms racking my body.

I felt Owen lean over me and ply another of his demanding kisses on my mouth. I parted my lips to receive him, then realised it was not Owen. The tongue invading my mouth tasted of sperm - my husband's sperm. Even before I opened my eyes, I knew it was Emma as I felt her breasts pressed against mine. The little vixen fed me the fluid she had just milked from Dave. I tried to turn my head away in disgust. But Hugh, still beneath me, reached up and held my head still, "Swallow it all slut; it's not like you have never tasted him before," growled Hugh.

I became very aware, at that moment, of what I had become, and worst of all, I knew I wanted more. The longing that had built in my loins was far from being sated. As Hugh wriggled out from under me, Emma continued kissing while her hand slid down to play with my breasts.

"You have beautiful tits; I wish mine were that big."

I was about to answer her when someone moved between my legs, and took Hugh's place. Looking over Emma's shoulder, I saw Liam kneeling, pointing his cock at my opening. I tried to close my legs; the kid was nearly twenty years younger than me. Hugh pulled my legs apart, though, and when I looked over to tell him I wasn't fucking some kid, the look he gave me told me it was useless arguing, so I just relaxed back onto the sheepskin and opened my legs wide.

The little bugger was quite a good lover; he mixed things up. He was rotating his hips in circles, varying his pace to match my movements, even holding still and applying pressure when I got too eager. It took a while, but soon, he had me gasping for him to go harder as I was coming. Emma urged me throughout and kept sucking on my tits or tonguing my mouth as Liam fucked me. She even talked dirty, much like Hugh had, telling me how good it was watching Liam fuck me.

Liam waited for me, and as I came, he let out a few nasty expletives of his own, and I was imbued with warmth as he filled me with spurts of his cum. I was shocked when Emma pushed him off me and dived between my legs to eat me out. I shouldn't have been able to stand her ministrations on my pussy, and I did struggle with sensitivity for a few minutes. But then her efforts started to feel good, and I lay back and let her pleasure me as my orgasm slowly subsided. It was beautiful; her tender, loving treatment of my slit extended the length of my orgasm wonderfully.

I looked around the room to see where Owen had disappeared. I located him over on the far settee with Michelle and Julian. A pang of jealousy bit into my gut. He was kissing her, and she was trying to ward off his roving hands.

I almost cried out but realised I was being ludicrous. What right did I have to be upset about Owen wooing another woman? I tried to relax and settled back onto the sheepskin. But his betrayal hurt; he'd moved on after fucking me.

My delusion shattered. I returned to the present and found Emma beside me, hands still caressing my breasts.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, "You've gone very quiet."

I was too embarrassed to answer her. I couldn't admit to enjoying having her eat me out. That was way too much to admit, even to myself. So I asked a stupid question that I immediately wanted to take back, "Why is Owen over there with Michelle?"

"Oh! That's my fault. Since Michelle and Julian moved in here over a year ago, he's wanted to nail her, but she would not have a bar of him.

However, I watched her tonight when Owen was fucking you; she could hardly contain herself, couldn't keep that hot arse still. So I told him tonight may be his lucky night."

"Won't Julian get angry?" I asked while watching Owen to check on his progress.

"I've known Julian forever; we lived next door to one another once. And we took each other's cherries when we were much younger. He would never stand up to Owen; besides, he loves watching. Hell, he has watched me get fucked plenty of times."

As Emma talked, Hugh moved in behind her, obviously intending to have her next. I bobbed my head to warn her, thinking she would never be able to accommodate his size as she was such a tiny little thing. But when I murmured this to her, she laughed, "I've had Horny Hugh many times this past year. I love his cock. It's the biggest I've ever had."

With this, Hugh rolled Emma away from my side and pulled her legs onto his shoulders. Then, ordered me to guide him into Emma's hairless quim. I did not even attempt to argue with him. His attitude had changed in the last hour. He had become very dominant, and oddly, I found that being subservient to him was rather appealing.

It was surreal guiding another man's cock into a young woman I hardly knew. He plunged into Emma, and she groaned with pleasure, no pain, no protest; she took about two-thirds of him in one thrust. She was such a petite little thing, no more than five-one tall. To say I was incredulous is an understatement. How could that tiny young vixen take such a massive cock?

Emma pulled my head over her tits, and I rolled onto my knees, then turned all my attention to her perfectly firm little globes. Sucking on another woman's nipples was something I would never, in my wildest dreams, have expected I could do. But I felt I owed her after the pleasure she had given me.