Raylene's Seduction (Raylene)

Story Info
Raylene’s account of the night she lost her innocence.
9k words
4.09
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read this story independently, but it will make a lot more sense if you read Chapter 1. I meant the story to be only one chapter, but I got carried away and had to split it into Dave's and Raylene's accounts. If people like it, I may write a third chapter.

----

I first saw Dave at my girlfriend Diane's party. I was twenty-eight and still a virgin. That night, he didn't even know that I existed. I watched him navigate the floor, chatting with every girl in the place, and many of them were keen to make his acquaintance. But near midnight, when I was plucking up the courage to join a circle at which he was the main attraction, the husband of another woman took umbrage with Dave about him sleeping with his wife. An outraged Dave took the guy outside, and I slipped through the guests to the ranch slider to listen to what was said.

It was a very brief argument. Dave told the guy he wouldn't fight him and hadn't slept with his wife. He said he didn't mess with other men's wives and would leave so they did not mess up Diane's party. And so, much to my dismay, he walked down the drive and disappeared into the night. I returned inside and asked Diane about him, as I was intrigued by the man. She said he was nice but had a terrible reputation for chasing the ladies.

I was very sceptical of any man's intentions in those days. Being attractive, I got hit on all the time. And in my teens, I saw my brothers and their mates lying, cheating and manipulating girls so they could get into their pants. I knew all their tricks and how to counter them, which was a good part of why I was still a virgin at the tender age of twenty-eight. But that night, Dave had not played any of those games with the women hanging around him and seemed quite content to just talk with anyone and enjoy himself.

I saw him again at another function a few months later, and I managed to catch his eye this time. He asked me out, and we were married a year later. Even though all my girlfriends had warned me about Dave, saying he had had many conquests and would never settle down.

Nevertheless, we had a great marriage, hardly ever argued, and did most things together. Dave never talked of his past, and I never pushed him to tell. But from time to time, I did hear his friends jibing him about past conquests. So, I was under no illusions about what he had gotten up to before we married.

Dave gave me little cause ever to distrust him. But my scepticism of males and their intentions never left me. And as Dave's work started taking him away on odd nights, I had some lonely, insecure nights where I imagined the worst. I tried to keep my insecurities to myself, and when they did surface, Dave was always straightforward with me and put my mind to rest. He often told me I had no cause to worry; he was mine and would never stray.

On the night I write about, Dave and I met up with a couple of my old netball friends at a pub in central Auckland. I was horny that night and decided I wanted to dress up. But my wardrobe mainly consisted of loose-fitting, conservative outfits, as can happen to a woman after a few years of marriage. The best I could find was a white top that, if I left a button undone, would show some cleavage and a form-fitting, shortish blue skirt that I had hardly worn as I feared it got me too much attention.

In the early years of our marriage, I would have gone out with no knickers if Dave had insisted. But being nearly forty, I was a little past that, so I decided on his second favourite fantasy, thigh-high net stockings and the skimpiest panties I owned. The look would have been set off perfectly by my highest-healed shoes, but I chose comfortable, low-healed shoes as I wanted to dance.

I purposely waited until he was in the bedroom with me before I pulled on the stockings and sexy lace lingerie. It made me even hornier seeing the yearning in his eyes at the prospect of what the night might bring. And it took a lot of willpower on both our parts for us to leave for the pub on time.

We had only been at the pub for fifteen minutes when Allison's husband got a call from their babysitter that their son was not well. The six of them decided to leave as they had all travelled into town in the brother-in-law's van. Dave and I decided to stay, as we figured if it were as serious as it sounded, we would only be in the way. Also, the prospect of getting home early and diving into the sack may have influenced our decision.

I love dancing. Dave used to, but getting him on the dance floor in recent years has been more challenging. But I was determined to dance his feet off that evening.

Moments after our friends left, two guys came over and asked if they could share our table. As it turned out, Dave knew one of them. And we were soon joined by three more of their friends. Hugh was handsome and engaging, and he was instantly at ease with Dave and me and soon had us smiling at his stories about their old rugby days.

While Dave reminisced with Hugh, his friend Owen asked me to dance. Naturally, I jumped at the opportunity, as Dave had turned me down already.

Owen was a good dancer and entertained me with his jokes and stories. He was very attentive and had me constantly blushing. I had regretted not getting more sexual experience before Dave and I were married, and I sometimes fantasised about what it would be like to have another man. And so I did not as I would have usually to Owen's flirtatious, indecent comments. Instead, I found them exciting and wickedly arousing.

With Dave watching over me, I felt safe letting this younger, handsome man flirt and tease me. But when we returned to our table, I asked one of the other young men to dance so that Owen wouldn't think I was an easy score. And, for the next half hour, I enjoyed dancing with all the young guys at our table. Being young and horny, they all flirted with me, accidentally brushing their hands over my breasts and bottom. I found it easy to ward off their advances, and on this particular night, I found their attentions flattering. On any other night, I knew I would have taken offence. I do not understand why this night was different. But I did not dwell on the issue; I was having too much fun.

The last guy I danced with was Hugh. To my disappointment, he was almost fatherly with me, telling me to be careful with his friends as they were a bunch of lotharios. He was handsome, and although I knew I shouldn't be, I was disappointed he did not flirt and touch me like the others.

After the break, Owen moved in before the others had a chance and whisked me away to dance again. Seeing what his mates had gotten away with, he was even more forward this time. I had a lot more trouble avoiding his wandering hands, and even though I was enjoying the attention, I was conscious about Dave seeing us and getting angry, as he could be pretty possessive at times.

When we returned to the table, Dave's phone rang, and he said it was work security and he had to go and reset the alarm. He said he wouldn't be long and asked Hugh to look after me. So I grabbed the least handsy of the young guys and headed back to the dance floor.

I spent the next bracket of songs dancing with everyone except Owen. I did not trust myself with him, especially with Dave being absent. I knew I could keep him at bay, but I wasn't sure I wanted to. I found him very attractive and had enjoyed his amorous advances far too much.

But as the band started playing again, Owen had me walk with him to the dance floor before anyone else could ask me. He was much more forward now, hand on my bum as we danced, his finger rubbing in the crack of my arse, and even brushing his hands over my hardened nipples. My erogenous zones were becoming acutely sensitive, and I was constantly having to push his hands aside.

Finally, I had to speak, "Owen! Behave yourself. I'm a happily married woman, and although it's very flattering that you're interested in me, I'm unavailable. If it's sex you're after, I'm sure there're women here who would like you to take them home."

"I'm not interested in other women. It's not sex I'm after. I want to hold you close, dance and laugh with you. I think you are a very sensual woman. You excite and interest me. I want to get to know you better. Besides, why would your husband leave you alone on purpose if he did not expect us all to make a play for you?"

These compliments I had heard many times before, but coming from Owen, they seemed more believable, and my body warmed, and my face reddened in response to his praises. But then I hesitated; had I heard correctly, Dave had left purposefully.

"What do you mean he left on purpose?" I snapped.

"I shouldn't have said that. Sorry!"

"Elaborate. I want to know why?"

Owen looked uncomfortable, "Your husband has had a bet with Hugh that none of us can get in your pants. It was for $100, so all the boys have been trying to win it. That is not why I have been pursuing you, though. My interest in you has nothing to do with any bet. On the contrary, I genuinely want to get to know you better."

I was furious. I stiffened up and was ready to storm back to the table, tell the lot of them to stick their bet and hail a taxi.

But Owen held me tight and kept dancing until I had calmed somewhat.

"Raylene!" He whispered, "It's not that bad. Dave was adamant you would not be unfaithful. You should be happy he has such faith in you that he would leave you alone."

Men! They have no idea how women think. But I was calming down and thinking things through.

"Where has he gone? Is he here watching us?" And I searched around the bar for him. But there was no sign of him, and I knew I would spot him. He would stand out in what he was wearing.

"No, he's not here," Owen exclaimed, "He promised Hugh he would stay away for half an hour. So I'm guessing he is somewhere nearby having a coffee."

Owen thought he was helping, and he tried to kiss me. I found myself responding, partly because he was a damn good kisser but also because I was annoyed at Dave's betrayal. Then I realised he was openly pinching my nipples. In horror, I became aware that my bloody body was responding, and I was breathing heavily. Then I noticed couples dancing nearby, staring at where Owen had his hands, so I broke away and left him standing alone as I furiously returned to the table.

I moved alongside Hugh. He put his arm around me and asked what was wrong. I didn't mention that I knew about the bet, as I was still considering how I felt. I was annoyed, but Hugh was the only one who had not tried anything on all night, so I looked up at him and said I was all right. We talked a bit, me avoiding Owen's concerned looks. And when Hugh asked me to dance, I gladly escaped with him back to the floor.

Hugh was a good dancer. He joked and laughed with me, but it was no good. The euphoria I had been feeling all night had evaporated.

"What say I get the band to play your favourite song? That should cheer you up."

"You don't even know my favourite song," I answered.

"You said earlier that you had heard this band play 'Come on Eileen' last time you saw them and that it was one of your favourites. So I'll get them to play that."

Then he shut his eyes and twisted his face up in concentration. I had to laugh; he looked so funny.

"What are you doing?"

"Thought control, I'm communicating with the singer. Telling him I want him to play, 'Come on, Eileen'. And hold on... he's said yes!"

"You can't do that, you silly bugger."

"Want to bet? Something sexy, not money!"

"I'm not giving you a blowjob on the dance floor if that is what you are after."

Hugh gave a throaty laugh, "Oh! That would be nice. No! I was thinking that you doing something daring and dropping your knickers would be a good payment."

"I'm certainly not doing that!"

"So you do believe I have mind control! What have you got to lose? I bet you have done nothing exciting and scandalous in your life."

I swayed against him for a few seconds, thinking that I had not seen him go anywhere near the band, and even though I knew I would never drop my panties, I found myself laughing and agreeing to the bet. Then, seconds later, to my amazement, the band struck up the first few notes of 'Come On Eileen'.

"You bastard, how did you do that? I'm not dropping my panties; you have tricked me."

"I haven't tricked you at all. I was in a band a few years ago and know how to combine music sets. So it seemed the logical song to play after the last number. So I didn't trick you at all. And you will drop your knickers; you cannot renege on a bet. I'll be kind and let you do it unobserved back at our table, though."

We continued to dance, but I contemplated my dilemma during the rest of our dance. I was surprised that I was more aroused by the thought of standing in a crowded bar wearing no panties than I could have imagined. But I still believed I would never have the courage to drop them. However, when I again told Hugh I would not do it, he said I would or would pull them down himself.

Back at the table, minutes later, when everyone turned to watch some hot woman on the dance floor, Hugh gave me a nudge and indicated it was time. Looking to the table to our left to ensure they weren't watching, I quickly hooked my fingers in the waistband, slipped my panties past my hips and let them drop to my knees, intending to pull them up again quickly. He pushed them out of my hands to the floor with his foot. And as I tried to reach down to pull them up again, he shook his head at me and kept his foot there, telling me he had all night. I did not want to create a scene, so I lifted each foot clear and watched him bend down, whisk them under his nose and then into his pocket.

His smell of my panties and the glisten of light on the sopping wet patch in the crotch sent a surge of arousal through me. I realised I had a problem; I could already feel my vaginal secretions seeping down my thighs now that I was bare down there. Fuck! I was drenched, wet like a horny schoolgirl.

As these thoughts tumbled through my mind, Hugh nudged me to look to my left, and I saw Dave walking towards me. I gawked at him, knowing I looked as guilty as hell. I asked him if he had sorted the alarm, and when he replied it was all good, a flare of annoyance at his betrayal stabbed me. I stepped around him, grabbed Owen and marched back to the dance floor, knowing that if I stayed with Dave, I would likely cause a scene and say things I'd later regret.

We danced, and although Owen held me close, he did not dare make any moves on me. I was so annoyed at Dave that I wanted him to touch me. I'd have probably let him fuck me right then if he had tried. I held him close and asked him to kiss me, which he did, and I found myself genuinely responding to his kisses. His warm mouth almost burned me. I responded by searching out his tongue and sucking on it with passion.

We were deep in the middle of the crowded dancefloor, but I hoped Dave could see us. I was demanding of Owen. I pushed my hips against his leg. My knees went weak as he searched out my breasts and pinched my super hard nipples between a thumb and forefinger. I wanted him to touch me between my legs and find I wasn't wearing panties. But I was not that sort of woman. Still, I spent the following dances trying to get my agonised, itchy cunt to rub against his body. But Owen held me at bay and told me to wait. It was not the place to be so obvious.

When we returned to the table, everyone was getting ready to leave for a party at Hugh's house. I had no option but to stand by Dave and unbelievingly found he was annoyed with me. Fucking incredible. I felt guilty about the liberties I had let the guys take, but they would never have happened if he had not left me alone with them. When we got to the car, I ushered Liam into the front with Dave. I did not want to talk to Dave, fearing we would get into a horrible argument. So instead, I climbed in the back with Emma, a pretty little thing Liam had picked up in the bar. Just as Dave went to pull away, Owen pulled the door open on my side and hopped in beside me.

On the way to Hugh's place, Owen slipped his hand to my knee and tried to sneak it up under my skirt. As I attempted to hold him at bay, Emma came at me from the other side and slid her hand along the inside of my leg. I was shocked. I'd never had a woman attempt to touch me. As I attempted to remove her hand, Owen renewed his assault. I whispered to Emma that I was not into women, and at the same time, I grabbed Owen's hand and held it tight, only inches from my naked fanny, mortified that one of them would find out I wasn't wearing panties.

Emma giggled and whispered to me that being bisexual was having the best of both worlds and made it twice as easy to get dates. Then she settled back, and we started talking. She soon had me relaxed and laughing with her whilst I held on tightly to Owen's hand, which was still stroking inside my thigh. I had to admit that Emma's attention had both shocked and excited me.

The rest of the drive was exciting. Emma told me I should fuck Hugh, that he was the best fuck she'd ever had, "He's really kinky."

I was scared Dave would hear her and asked her not to talk like that, "I'm married and would never play around."

She just looked knowingly at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Once we arrived at the house, Hugh took Dave off somewhere. Emma and I were left to help get the food and music sorted, and I was introduced to Michelle and Julian, the couple renting the other bedroom from Hugh.

When the guys returned from downstairs, Hugh hustled me into the kitchen to get us some drinks. He had bourbon and coke, which would keep Dave happy, and even had my favourite drink, Southern Comfort.

Then he dropped a bombshell on me, "I can see you are annoyed with Dave. Pop these in his drink, and you can forget about him for a while."

"What are they?" I asked.

"Mild sleeping pills. They'll send Dave to sleep for a while."

What I did not know at the time was that they were not sleeping pills but just sugar pills.

He dropped them into my hand, indicating I tip them into Dave's glass. My initial reaction was to protect Dave and throw them in the sink. But then I remembered his betrayal. I found I was even more pissed with him now that he seemed angry and resentful of me. And I tipped both pills into Dave's drink, thinking, 'That will teach the bastard'.

Then, immediately shocked at my doing that, I asked Hugh how long he would be out.

"Oh! A couple of hours, I expect. After that, he won't have a clue he has taken them. They are quite mild and leave no aftereffects."

I knew that Dave often used sleeping pills on his overseas flights. He said they knocked him out cold for five hours or so. Sometimes, when I travelled with him, I saw that he slept through meals. It dawned on me that I had just given him two pills with alcohol and that it could knock him out for hours.

I considered pretending to trip up and drop his drink. But I was still peeved enough with him to ignore doing the right thing. So I handed Dave the glass when I returned to the lounge and watched him take a large gulp. He lay back and said he was pretty tired and had sore eyes from the smoke in the bar. Hugh heard Dave complain about his aching eyes and brought Dave a silly pair of sunglasses. I was happy when he put them on, as I figured it would calm him and make him drift off.

We all sat around nibbling at the food and asking one another questions. I struggled to keep my skirt from working its way up, conscious of all the men in the room checking out my legs. Dave and I did speak, but we were both uptight, so I gave the others most of my attention. When Emma got up to dance with Liam, I asked Dave if he wanted to dance. He yawned, told me to dance, and asked if we could go home soon, as he was pretty tired.