Raylene's Seduction (Raylene)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my arse sticking up in the air would be way too inviting. So I was not surprised to feel someone crouch behind me and thrust into my abused cunt. My only concern was, who was it? Who was fucking me now?

I swung my head around and saw it was Julian. And I looked over to the settee to see what Owen was doing. He had turned Michelle around so her arms were over the back of the couch. She still had her dress on, but it was hitched up on her back, and her panties were around her knees. I wondered if he was forcing her, but I discounted that when I heard her calling out how good he felt.

I understood why Julian was plunging into my rear with such angry, hard thrusts.

Emma bent back to see where I was looking, "Good! Owen's finally nailed her."

Then she pulled my head back to her tits, and I worked my arse around, wondering if there was any chance of my achieving another climax, I had no idea how many I had had, but I thought I must be getting close to my limit.

The rest of the night is a bit of a blur. I remember Julian coming in me, my slumping down exhausted, and then Owen sticking his messy cock in my mouth and making me clean Michelle's mess. That was a huge turn-on, but it made me feel like a slut. Sometime later, Owen carried me down the hall to a spare bedroom and made love to me again.

I do not have any recollection if I had another orgasm. I may have fallen asleep during it as I woke with Owen handing me a glass of water and two Panadol. He made me drink the mixture even though I resisted, saying I would thank him in the morning. As I drifted to sleep, I heard him telling me he would tell Dave where I was when he finally woke up.

When I next awoke, it was Dave crawling into bed. He cuddled into me and started saying he was sorry. It took me a while to register Dave's form and smell, and I wondered why he was saying sorry when it should be me apologising. But I was too tired to sort it out. I'm pretty sure we made love. Well, fucked might be a better description, as it was all just sex and getting myself off now.

At the first signs of light, I woke, lying in the mess from the night before. Luckily, someone had placed a towel under me. I was busting to go to the toilet, so I slipped out of bed and searched for a bathroom.

I saw a wrack with spare towels, grabbed one and hopped in the shower. The bathroom door opened seconds later, and Owen slipped in with me. I panicked at the thought Dave might catch us and tried to push him out. But Owen told me to calm down, as he had talked with Dave, and then proceeded to wash me.

What he said made little sense, but I did not want to start yelling and making a scene, so I let him wash and dry me and then lead me back to the bedroom.

Dave was awake, gave me a good morning and, ignoring the fact, Owen held me around the waist. He just hopped out of bed, kissed me on the cheek and took off to the toilet himself. Owen's hands were caressing my breasts before Dave got out the door. And I spent the next few minutes trying to ward him off.

When Dave returned, he drew me over to lie against him and asked if I wanted to talk.

"No! My head is a mess. I need time to sort out all the stuff that happened last night. Maybe later today. You do realise Owen is in bed with us?"

He drew me hard against him, "I asked him to visit us this morning. There is something I have wanted to do all my life, and this seems the ideal time for us to do it.

I could not fully comprehend what was happening and how Dave took all this so calmly. I needed him to make love to me. I needed him to want me, tell me he loved me, and soothe the foreboding feelings permeating my addled brain. I lifted my left leg onto his hip, pushed my groin against him, and almost cried out with joy as I felt him harden against me. His cock growing erect gave me hope that I hadn't totally stuffed our marriage.

I had almost forgotten Owen, but as Dave reached down and eased himself into my sloppy, worn sheath, I felt Owen move in behind me.

The realisation grew: what they were about to attempt. I tried to wriggle out from Dave's arms. He held me tight and whispered, "You owe me this; I have always fantasised about doing it with you."

After all that had happened, I realised I could not refuse. So, with much trepidation, I tried to relax and let Dave withdraw and roll me onto my stomach. But I felt lost when he pulled out, and I tried to hold onto him, "It will be easier for you in this position for a few moments; then we'll change positions," he told me.

Owen fingered Vaseline into my arse, then mounted me and eased himself between my cheeks. There was nowhere near the pain I expected. I guessed that all the sex I had had must have desensitised me somehow. But I stiffened up anyway, and Dave got beside me, searched my lips, and kissed me. He crooned in my ear to relax and that it was all right. Then he pushed his hand under me, found my clit and rolled his fingers around it. It took a while, but as I became more comfortable lying with two men, I relaxed and began to enjoy the sensations Owen's thrusting prick was arousing.

It didn't take long for the pain to ease and for my body to accept the intrusion. And then, as I started responding to his thrusts, Dave helped Owen roll onto his back with me on top. Positioning himself above us, he attempted to insert himself into me. But he had some difficulty, as they were both well-hung. There followed some manoeuvring from the three of us, and finally, Dave had himself fully inserted in my stretched cunt.

And so began my first-ever double penetration. It was fucking amazing; I hoped it would not be the last time we would try this. We fucked for a long time and changed positions several times. I came more than once, but each orgasm blended into the next, and it seemed like just one exquisite erogenous experience. Finally, both guys came, and we all lay beside one another, breathing hard as we came down from our respective highs.

They stroked and caressed me as I lay there, not even embarrassed. Anal had always been such a taboo area, but I enjoyed it. Dave instigating this made it seem like there was some chance of atonement possible for my actions of the previous night. I felt that letting him have the double penetration he had asked for may make things right between us later.

We heard sounds of others moving around the house, and Owen hopped out of bed and said he was off to make breakfast for us and not to dally in bed too long.

Dave and I had another shower together, then dressed. Dave refused to let me put on my bra or knickers, no matter how much I pleaded. I was surprised to find he had my panties. The last I had seen of them was when they disappeared into Hugh's pocket.

I was relieved that Hugh had left for work; I did not know how I would have faced him. At breakfast, everyone treated me as if nothing had happened. Except for Emma, she handed me a slip of paper with her phone number and whispered that she wanted to meet up with me sometime.

Around nine, Dave started the car and drove us home. My mind was working overtime about how much I should tell him.