Raymond Gets a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Raymond has some wet fun with his new bride.
812 words
3.96
22.1k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning- I apologize but I know for some this is not an easy read. So please beware. It may not be "extreme," but I imagine a bit much for some as it is not the most... romantic lol..

It doesn't take long for Mariana to get it with program. The first week, I stayed home everyday from work. I do her real good sometimes 3-4x a day. I look in the mirror after and admire the stallion that I have turned out to be. I wonder how long I can go on this way, I feel like a teenager again. She picks up on the rules quickly.

She doesn't speak unless I give her permission to speak.

She doesn't wear clothes in my house aside from a plain pair of pink underwear with a lacy edge. She tries to cover up her small breast with her long hair and I allow it. I love how shy & timid she is.

She doesn't sit on the furniture. "Whores don't sit on furniture." I told her. She sits at my feet like a good girl. The 1st time, I didn't warn her. I let her sit on the couch only to drag her to the ground and push her face into the carpet. "Whores don't sit on the furniture." I shouted. She caught on quickly.

Today is shower day. I force her into the large walk in shower up against the wall while I let the warm water flow all over my body. She has her arms wrapped around her bruised body. I may have gotten a little carried away with my belt but the purple & blue suit her well.

"Come here." I say.

She comes closer, slowly but she comes because she is my obedient girl. So well trained.

I run my fingers through her long hair and kiss her forehead before forcing her head down to dick level.

"Go on, pick it up." I say. I am a bit limp but that'll change.

Once in her hands and aimed at her face, I let go. A stream of piss hits right in the center of her face. I laugh hard watching her put her hands up. I hold my piss. "No, bad girl. Hands down." I say wagging my finger. She hesitates but puts her hands down leaving herself unguarded and I continue again. I can't differentiate between tears, shower water and piss.

"Ok. Now suck me off." I say pushing my dick into her lips.

She takes me. A little at first and I allow it but after a few seconds I push myself far in. My force has her body against the wall and I begin fucking her face.

"What a good little girl. Look at you taking all of daddys dick." I say holding her hair. I allow her to breathe but not for too long. I have something I want to try.

"Need you to wash my ass for me dear." I say. I can barely contain my laughter. I've never had my asshole licked before. Always too nervous to ask, always dated girls in the community who may tell on me. I've heard good things and now have someone who has no choice and no one to tell.

"Come on. Spread my cheeks and stick your tongue in there before I pull you out and give you a fucking punishment. Then we'll come back and you'll have to do it anyway." I say with some bass in my voice.

I feel her tiny hands on my cheeks and smirk. God I wish I could see her face right now. Her tongue moves around, not quite in my asshole but close. I shift myself and she gags.

"I'm growing impatient." I say.

When her tongue finally reaches it, its like heaven. I get the rave now but if I'm being honest with myself the feeling of her tongue in my ass doesn't feel nearly as good as knowing she is completely humiliated. That this moment of me grinding my ass against her face is what will keep her up at night and ashamed.

I grab my own dick and start jerking.

"Fucking Good Girl." I moan.

I shiver the way I did during my very 1st blow job. I pull my ass away from her face and flip her around. I jerk off viciously until I cum all over her face. I catch my breath before rubbing the cum into her face. Catching some on the tips of my fingers and stuffing them into her mouth.

"Yum, yum." I joke.

I step aside and grab the shower head off of its hook and spray it directly on her face to clean her up. A courtesy. I take her hand and pull her up & into me.

I moan into her ear, "I really fucking love you."