Razrat the Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here," she announced, gesturing to the grove around them. A small pond sat still in front of them, and before that, a single tree grew in its center, rising well above the hedge walls. Razrat looked up to its branches to see the promised Escan Sweets, a fruit with soft pick skin, some of which were burst open to reveal nearly golden flesh. Some of those bursting fruits, which seemed to be the ripe ones, sat on the ground, and Wynnelith bent over to pick some up. Without bending her knees. 

Razrat couldn't take it anymore, and he licked his muzzle as he undid her skirt with his eyes.

"Does the fruit live up to your expectations, little kobold?" Wynnelith asked, without looking back.

"I certainly hope so," he answered, dropping his shy voice as grabbed two fistfuls of her cheeks.

Wynnelith squealed and stood up straight, dropping the berries. "K-kobold!" she whimpered. "What are you doing?!"

"We kobolds have another saying," Razrat responded as he  her ass. "That being: 'I'm a fucking liar.' "

She was stunned by his sudden shift in personality, allowing him several more seconds to enjoy her fleshy ass. He squeezed them, pinched him, pushed them together and apart, even gave them small spanks. Miraculously, Wynnelith did nothing but whimper as he continued to paw at her meaty cheeks. 

"Please..." she said softly, yet she did not move and even allowed Rarzrat to hug her waist, resting her claws under her chubby belly. He continued his ministrations over her covered crotch.

"You seem at a loss for words," Razrat answered for her, "If you want me to go, I'll go." He squeezed her thick thighs through her dress. "But something tells me you've been waiting for someone brave enough to do this to you for a long time." He pressed his claws into her crotch, with just enough pressure to avoid hurting her, causing her to yelp. "Go on then. Stop me."

Razrat continued to let his claws roam over her body. Eventually he raised his hands to her incredible bust, and squeezed tightly. Wynnelith squealed as his claws rolled her noticeably stiff nipples, but she still did not move. And a moment, her hands hovered over his, as if unsure what to do.

"Please... little kobold..." she moaned.

That was all Razrat needed to hear.

"Too late," he said in a devious tone, and he quickly placed his hands on her hips and pushed her towards the tree. She yelped in surprise at this strength for his size, as well when he ripped at her skirt. She's left with her back to the tree, her dress now cut off a few inches just below her crotch, nearly revealing her most intimate place to him. Underneath, she was revealed to be wearing dark stockings, which stretched in the most satisfying way around her thick thighs

Wynnelith herself was catching her breath, seemingly helpless as Razrat approached her and removed his cloak and tools. She could run, Razrat thought to himself as he watched the rising and falling of her tits, partially dislodged from her blouse. She could leave me here, in a maze I don't know, and get help. And yet she doesn't.

Time for a final test as Razrat stopped in front of her. "Squat," the kobold commanded.

The nymphling's eyes widened at the audacity of this little black kobold. Seconds later, she obeyed and squatted, deep enough for their eyes to meet. Both were filled with lust.

"Good girl," Razrat said as he stepped closer between her thighs. He looked down to see her ripped skirt had ridden up enough to reveal a hint of her black, lacey panties. His eyes roamed up her body, past her bulging belly towards her deep cleavage. A whole lotta woman, Razrat thought as he licked his muzzle. All at my whim.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" She asked in a tiny voice that went straight to Razrat's crotch. She watched him with bedroom eyes.

Razrat only grinned as he looked to the ground, and grabbed an Escan Sweet, using a knife to cut a small piece. "Let's not ruin the surprise," he said, placing the Sweet at his lips. Even with a small taste, he could tell just how sweet the fruit was, yet looking at her painted lips, he could think of something juicier.

The kobold crashed his muzzle against said lips, and she squealed as his long tongue invaded her mouth, pushing the fruit past her lips. Their mouths remained against each other for several seconds, the sound of wet kissing filling the empty grove.

Eventually Razrat pulled back, letting his long tongue in her mouth for a few more seconds. To his immense pleasure, he tasted as she let her full drag along his tongue just before he exited. He watched as she chewed and swallowed the fruit, allowing her the gasp and breath heavily. 

"How does it taste?" Razrat asked of the lusty, older nymphling.

Wynnelith met his gaze as she smacked his lips, before licking them. "Impeccable," she said through gasps. "W-want another taste?" she asked.

Razrat chuckled at her response. "No thanks," he answered as his eyes fell to her heaving cleavage. "I have another Sweet in mind."

In the blink of an eye, Razrat grabbed at her blouse, and ripped it open. Wynnelith mewled cutely as her hard nipples were exposed to the cool air. The kobold took both into his hands, noting how he could barely cover her areolas with his hands, as each tit was nearly as big as his head. He squeezed the bubbly flesh and, just as he hoped, he saw as milk trickled out her fat nipples.

"Aaw!" Wynnelith moaned. "Y-you naughty little kobold!"

"Precisely," he agreed. With his long tongue he had a taste of her milk, letting it roll over both of her nipples as she lactated. His horny mind convinced him that it was sweeter than the fruit. He lifted one nipple to his muzzle, and he began to suckle at her breast. Milk spurted into his mouth as he squeezed her breasts. All Wynnelith could do was moan into the open air as he switched to the over nipple. By the way he squeezed the tit between his teeth, he seemed determined to completely drain her. Razrat made sure to moan in satisfaction as he drank of her cow-like teats.

In response, Wynnelith gingerly moved her hands to his pants and pulled them down over his erection.

"By the gods!" she whimpered as she held his hard cock in her hands. It was soft skin, as his belly and underside gave way from hard scales to pliable flesh.

Razrat removed his muzzle from her tit, allowing them to leak onto the ground. "Surprise!" he said with a smug grin, as her hands roamed over his seven erect inches and full balls.

"A-are, um, all kobolds...?" she began, and Razrat's grin grew wider.

"This big?" he finished, and she nodded her head, continuing with her gentle strokes. "I suggest finding out for yourself."

Before Wynnelith could respond, he stepped forward, taking his ebony cock and stuck it in between her udders. He cradled them in his hands, squeezing the bubbly flesh around his throbbing erection. Razrat moaned as he began to thrust upwards.

Again, Wynnelith seemed helpless as she watched the head of his dick bob up and down beneath her chin. Her tits were large enough that his cock was covered entirely, with only his tip poking out her cleavage. Her hot breath settled over the cockhead, teasing it with every thrust. 

"Fuck," Razrat groaned as he began to thrust faster. He leaned over to spit into her cleavage, allowing for a slick passage as he continued to pleasure himself with her leaking breasts.

Razrat was overtaken with pleasure as he leaned over to stuff his tongue down her throat. He thrust even faster, falling into a rhythm as his crotch repeatedly met the underside of her bust, filling the air with the sound of flesh on flesh, complemented by her soft gagging on his wet tongue. Despite his violation and her eyes rolling up into her head, she was just cognizant enough to replace Razrat's hands with her own, and proceeded to rub her valley of flesh up and down his cock.

Heat continued to build at his crotch, pressure continuing to build as his cock got wetter and wetter, helped by the milk squirting from her nipples. With the combination of her message and her sucking on his tongue, he felt himself quickly approaching climax, as his balls felt heaving and heavier. Seconds away from blowing, he removed his tongue from his throat, and watched as she looked into his eyes, drooling onto her bouncing tits. Her lipstick was smudged against her face. 

The sight sent him over the edge as he removed himself from her cleavage. Without words she presented her tits to him, wagging them back and forth, presenting them as bubbly, milky targets. With a groan, Razrat stroked himself to completion as waves of pleasure crashed into him. Several spurts of pale white cum landed on her breasts and nipples, with one even landing on her cheek.

He finished painting her bust white, letting his cock droop as he admired his work. His load mixed with her drool, and with her nipples still leaking milk and the bite marks around them, her udders were successfully defiled.

"Looks like you're leaking," he said, both referencing her ruined bust and noticing a growing wet spot right below her crotch.

The motherly nymphling never broke her gaze as she took a finger and fed the load on his cheek into her mouth. She smacked her lips loudly as he licked her finger clean. With her other hand, she rubbed the front of her panties.

"Y-your cock," she moaned, her eyes lowered down to her crotch. "It's still..."

Razrat looked down to see, per her observation he was partially erect, his cock covered in spit and milk. He took it in his hand and stroked it back to full hardness. 

He didn't have to say it, but he did: "Turn around."

Wynnelith obeyed and presented her ass to him, now facing the tree. Her wide, jiggling, fat and juicy ass. Her black panties were now fully revealed to the kobold, and he smiled to see it was thin lingerie, slicing between her wobbling cheeks. 

He leaned forward and nipped at her ass, causing her to squeak like a toy. "Naughty little nymphling," he said as he took his hands and pulled them down over her bubbly flesh. It had a bit of trouble working them over her cheeks, but he eventually managed, revealing her wet pussy to him. Without hesitation, he took his long tongue and licked the entirety of her puss and ass. Wynnelith moaned as she leaned backwards into his tongue. He obliged as he continued to lap at her lower lips, bracing himself against his thighs. 

"Please don't stop!" she pleaded as he licked her folds. "I'm close!"

Razrat had no intention of stopping as he made crotch and ass wetter and wetter. He made sure to roll his pink, wet flesh along her clit, causing her to moan with each pass. With a few attempts he managed to fit his tongue past her pussy lips, tasting the honey of her walls. 

"Oh my gods!" she squealed into the cool air as the kobold began thrust his tongue in and out of her like a cock. "I-I'm going to-"

A moment later, he felt as her walls tightened around his wormy tongue. Her pussy was utterly flooded, and he tasted her fully on his muzzle. At the end of her climax, he  rested her head near the roots of the tree, allowing her twitching ass to remain in the air.

As she was catching her breath, he slapped her ass, causing waves to pass over her flesh, causing her to howl in pleasure. "Don't get tired now," he said to her as he rubbed her cheeks, and, taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed his tip against her pussy lips.

"Wait!" Wynnelith said, and he stopped. "N-not there!"

Razrat smiled to himself. He neglected to tell her that kobolds could only bear children with each other, and remained quiet in order to draw out the next, obvious conclusion.

"Where then?" he asked over, looking over her ass with a cheshire grin. "Show me."

Wynnelith hesitated only for a moment before reaching behind herself to spread her cheeks, revealing her tight, pink asshole to him. "Just be gentle," she said softly, her face flushed red. 

Razrat spanked her again. "No promises, slut," he said as she as he spat into his hand, stroked his cock with it, and brought it to her rosebud. She squealed as he teased her entrance with this cockhead, which was leaking pre. He traced the end of it with his tip, using a claw to pry it open slightly.

Razrat noted she was whimpering but holding her tongue. Another spank rang out into the grove. "Come on, little nymphling," he said, "don't get shy now."

Finally, she broke her silence. "Please!" she begged, "Fuck my a-aahhh!"

Before she could finish, Razrat entered her ass. They both moaned as Razrat's cock was choked by her pink ring. Beside the tease from earlier, he made sure to penetrate slowly, savoring how tight her ass was. Slowly but surely, his crotch and stomach met her rump, and Razrat remained still for a few moments, bouncing it in his hands. Pleasure radiated from his crotch, nearly numbing his entire body. He spanked her ass once before, harder than before, and this time, she squealed loudly and began to twitch violently.  

She just came again with his cock in her ass. If he could, Razrat would marry her right then and now.

Before she could speak up, Razrat pulled out slowly, stopping just before his cockhead exited her ass. After allowing a moment for Wynnelith to brace, he threw himself into her fat ass, meeting his crotch with it. He didn't stay there for long, however, as he began to thrust into her, again starting slowly. Even at the pace, Wynnelith was at an utter loss for words, as she laid her head against the roots, grabbing at the grass.

"Fuck!" was she could manage, which was met with another spank.

"You kiss those children with that mouth?" Razrat teased. Before she could question the implications of the line, the kobold braced himself, grabbed her wide hips, and sped up his thrusts. Soon all Razrat could hear was the sound of wet, smacking flesh. He felt as her ring of flesh hugged his cock with full abandon, and his balls smacked against her flooded pussy. He watched as her heavy rump bounced against his stomach. He licked at it with his tongue and spanked it several more times.

"Gods, this ass!" was all he could say between his moans. He grabbed at her cheeks, and used his grip to throw herself harder and harder on is cock. 

"Keep going!" Wynnelith yelped, suddenly finding her voice, "keep fucking going! Fuck my fat ass you nasty, dirty kobold!"

And he continued to do so, finding a rapid pace that utterly numbed his cock with pleasure. Even several minutes into fucking her, she was still incredibly tight. As much as he wanted to remain in the grove forever, he felt himself once more approaching climax. Razrat embraced it fully as she pressed himself fully into her ass. His claws digged into flesh, leaving marks as he came deep in her ass. The vice grip on his cock tightened as he felt her juices against his balls, confirming that she came as well.

"Fuuuck!" he yelped as he took several seconds to finish inside her. His whole body almost felt uncomfortably warm. They remained together for a quite a while as the afterglow covered both their bodies, before he finally, slowly, removed his cock  from her ass. To his immense satisfaction, he watched as the swollen rosebud winked and leaked his white cum. 

Before he could react, Wynnelith turned around and kneeled down before the kobold, her fat, messy tits squishing into the ground. She brought her lips to her softening cock as she licked and kissed his shaft, before taking it in his mouth entirely. She moaned in satisfaction as he cleaned his cock, while he cringed as his sensitive skin was pleased.

"Nasty, mwah, dirty, mwah, kobold," she said as she said in between her efforts to clean his dick. "I love smelly, kobold cock. So, mwah, so good!"

Razrat could only chuckle as he placed a clawed hand on his head, encouraging her. In moments his cock was clean, but she continued to kiss his shaft, moaning like a brothel whore. Though her lipstick was ruined, she managed to leave a fat mark on his tip as she made out with it. She even went as far as to lift his cock so she could leave one on his balls.

As he felt himself getting erect again, he heard her the faint noises of marching guards in the distance. The sound brought him to reality, and he removed himself from her mouth. She looked up at him with confused, pleading eyes. 

"Sorry, my love," he said, moving to retrieve his clothes and tools, hoping to avoid looking panicked. "This is the end of our night together."

"Oh," she said, disappointment in her voice.

"Although," Razrat said, moving to her rear, and grabbed at her panties. He pulled them down past her thighs and off her feet. He brought lingerie to his nose and sniffed deeply, moaning with satisfaction.  "I'll have this to remember you by."

Wynnelith giggled, wagging her ass back and forth at him, before blowing a kiss. "Be sure to return soon, dirty little kobold," she said in her signature, sweet voice, smacking her ass to punctuate her request.

He winked at her and, along with a Sweet from the ground, he stuffed his shirt with his prizes. He then quickly climbed up the tree, and he took one final glance at his spontaneous lover as she laid on her back, covered in spit and cum, rubbing her belly and lips, apparently savoring the taste of her ass and his cock on her tongue.

He smiled as he climbed up further. Perched on the branches, he saw over the hedge walls of the maze. Looking towards the palace, he saw the head of spears bounce up and down.

"Search the whole maze!" he heard a guard shout.

Razrat looked towards the garden's edge, seeing the wall that cut it off from the rest of the barony. He only had one chance to escape unnoticed. Bracing at the edge of a branch, he repeated the incantation he used all night, and lept for a hedge. Due to his magical weightlessness, he did not sink into the hedge, and was able to run and jump once more from all fours. He did so from hedge to hedge, until he eventually reached the garden wall, and with grace, he cleared it. 

He just managed to land on all fours, only remaining there for a moment before breaking out into a sprint. He did so for a full minute, putting as much distance between him and the palace as he could, before coming to a stop in an alley. He leaned against the wall, taking a moment to catch his breath. Looking out to confirm the street was empty, he removed the documents from his cloak, making sure he truly completed his job. 

He smiled in satisfaction, as he also removed the two pairs of panties he stole. A few more to add to his collection.

He stuffed them all back in his cloak, and he ran on, disappearing into the night.