All Comments on 'Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi'

by dell4me1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a virus

Great story. Very very hot. Let's hope we see and hear more of that virus.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too long

Way too long and would do better broken up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow!

amazingly hot! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Decent encounters,but OMG AWFUL spelling!

If it were not 4 the atrocious Spelling & Grammar, this would B a good story! btw, it's 'Holo' Deck, NOT 'Hollow' Deck, moron!

Is IT Ro, Roe, or Row? I could tell that all 3 ladies were the SAME nurse, just B conSIStent, OK?

I could barely stay erect with all of your bad English.

THANK YOU 4 bringing in Lt. T'Pol, however! SHE's a blazing Hotty! WOW, Who BETTER 2 satisfy the cap'n? Well, Maybe the triple-breasted Whore of Eroticon 6, But she's from the Hitch-Hikers' Guide NEway! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nastier

make it nastier, i gave you a four, make me give you a five, some female bi sexuality would be fine and cum eating with food

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One minor re-write away from gold...

Pretty good use of characters. As somebody else mentioned, spelling and grammar could use some love. Maybe break this into two or four parts (though eight would be too small).

No good finish after the tease of Wesley at the end? You perfectly set up a three-way with the two girls and him. Oh well, next time.

Also, couldn't really get into the Data-Deanna thing, despite that being two of my favorite characters from the show...

Whilst Wesley was time traveling, he should have brought Lt. Yar back (though T'Pol was a great catch). In fact, he could have gone fishing and caught the hot chicks from every series I suppose (Ohura, Dax, the other chick from Enterprise, and of course, Seven of Nine, the only reason Voyager stayed on that long...).

Most of these are minor quibbles though. Very strong effort in general.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous