Re-Enactment

Story Info
She shows him how it happened.
14.8k words
4.23
29.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a hectic few months of busy family and work life, Angie and I were looking forward to a few days away. Our son being away for a week on his first school trip to camp the catalyst.

We were like a couple of naughty kids as we set off, free from any responsibilities for a week. I looked at her as we drove, the sun silhouetting her face, lighting her long brown hair through the window. It also highlighted the curves of her chest. As she caught me looking with her bright blue eyes, she gave me a naughty smile. I felt the stirrings of some fun times to come.

After travelling for a few hours, we checked into the hotel and got settled into our room. Standing now as we were alone together, she lay her head on my chest as held each other then lifted her head to kiss me, a couple again for a short time. Breaking apart, we chatted as she stripped to get ready for our first adventure in the city, me marvelling in her causal beauty. Angie had worked hard to get her figure back after our one child and had managed to keep it during the demands of busy family life. Her curvy tits, slightly rounded tummy and wide hips were just about perfect and I felt myself harden as I gave thanks for being here with her. She left to jump into the shower, I waited a bit before stripping off then headed in to join her. I stepped in behind her as she was finishing washing the soap from her hair to reach around and gently cup her tits, kissing the side of her neck.

"Sneaky," she quietly moaned. Angie leant back, my now fully hard cock sitting between the cheeks of her soapy, curvy arse. As I massaged her now hard nipples she said quietly, "Can't you wait horny boy, I've not finished getting clean yet."

"I can wait, just wanted a little play before we head out." I replied.

She giggled and reached up for a handful of liquid soap, reaching back to cover my cock and balls. While she worked up a lather, I did the same and covered her tits, making them slick. As she started to wank me off in earnest, I got more soap to rub in into her hairy pussy. She groaned and widened her stance, allowing me more access. Angie let go my cock as I slipped a couple of soapy fingers down her slit and into her, groaning disappointedly as I stopped to turn her around to kiss her, tongues meeting under the jets of water.

She found my cock again and resumed her actions as I worked on her now engorged clit. I could feel both of us starting to build and she sensed it too. As we slowed down, she looked at me with naughty look before asking, "How would you like a little treat? It's been a while." I nodded, not quite knowing what to expect as she grabbed a bunch of soap, covering her tits before crouching down and wrapping them around my cock. The exquisite, silky sensation was almost too much once she started to slide them around my shaft and I told her I was close. She just smiled before saying, "Go for it, if you want." I was tempted, but made her slow down.

"Later." I said, then held her as we kissed softly, things calming down a bit. I finished washing and left her to do the same. She came out and proceeded to make a show of getting dried, which made me half tempted to get going again. She looking at my stiffened cock and laughed at my predicament.

Angie slipped on a plain but sexy matching pair of rose coloured underwear, which matched her nails that she had just done for the trip. She finished with a nice blue halter top that exposed her back then a pair of high cut jeans with matching ankle boots. I dressed in a plain green shirt with black jeans then we headed out. Being early in the week, we didn't know how busy the place would be so we ended up heading to one of the cities more well-known music venues, seeing a covers band that we heard were playing. After a good while and a few rounds of ciders, we decided to head out into the fresh air. As soon as it hit I realised we hadn't had much to eat.

We searched and found what looked like a nice little pizza place, enjoying what turned out to be quite a romantic meal. Really appreciating the way the staff ended up paying us extra attention on a quiet night. We talked about how lucky we had been with how things had turned out for us and we strayed into a little bit of reminiscing about how we met, at her brother's wedding. We thought it was funny that we had never looked back, until now. When I noticed she had lifted her leg under the table next to me I slipped a hand into her trouser leg, rubbing the back of her calf.

"You always ask about my old girlfriends, but you never really talk about your early experiences." I said to her.

She raised an eyebrow, looked thoughtful like she was going to say something else then paused before answering, "That's because there's not much to tell. I wasn't with many people before you and you ALWAYS want the details." She said, before smiling teasingly and pulling her leg back to resume her meal.

"I always think you aren't telling me everything. One day you will spill." I teased her. Angie replied by jokingly shaking her head in a never, ever motion, laughing. But now I knew, that pause and look had said more than any words. There was a secret there to be told. As we finished our meal I gazed at her, still beautiful in her mid-thirties, an amazing wife, lover and a brilliant mum too. But there was something that had always bothered me, I've always been curious as to how she came to me so fully formed in the bedroom department. She was pretty un-shockable, always willing to experiment and knew a lot of the tricks, which buttons to push. Angie wasn't shy about what she wanted or expected when we were together.

We left to continue our exploration and had almost given up when saw a bar with a happy hour session just starting. We had a few of our favourite cocktails and after some ill-advised shooters, we were pretty drunk. I asked her about our earlier conversation, again I thought she was going to tell me something, before being evasive again. I left it at that as it seemed we were both keen to get back to the hotel while we were still able to finish what we had started earlier.

Angie held my arm as we walked back, snuggling into me, both of us pausing occasionally to kiss. It reminded me of some of our earlier dates and I was flooded with a warmness that I returned in our embraces. As we kissed in the lift, we gently groped each other, stopping when we arrived at our floor, laughing as if we'd just been caught. We got back to the room and I helped her out of her boots and jeans. She watched silently as I took off my shirt, crossing her arms to pull off her top as I unbuttoned, then stepped out of my jeans. When she held out her hand, I walked to her and took it. I reached around and unhooked her bra which she shook off, freeing her lovely tits. She watched me looking at them, her brown nipples already hard with excitement. She reached over to slide my boxers down, then watched as I stepped out of them. Sitting on the bed, she gently held my stiffening shaft, playing with it whist surveying it. Angie looked up to me as she took it into her mouth before beginning to work the head with her tongue whilst gently cupping my balls. I moved her hair and gently stroked the side of her face and neck. She kept her grip and momentum going, I started to feel my balls tighten again and I was tempted to blow but I gently slowed her down. I wanted to fuck my wife.

I must have surprised her as she asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

I exhaled, "Opposite, got me too close", she chuckled relieved. I lay down beside her holding and kissing her before saying, "Sorry for being a pest earlier."

I felt her stiffen a tiny bit before relaxing. "You weren't," she sighed, "And you are right, there is something that I should be able to tell you. It's just I'm scared that it will ruin everything."

Now intrigued, I kissed her again before reassuring her, "Nothing you can say to me about the past will ever change anything. I love you Ang, it's us against the world."

She melted a little, "I love you too Dave. Maybe I'll tell you if you promise not to think badly of me," she said quietly.

"Never," I told her, kissing her, "We can share anything." She went quiet and I left it at that, holding her before going back to kissing her. I sensed she was still in the mood so I shifted, kissing her neck before working down to her tits and progressed to slipping her knickers off. We were kissing with tongues now as I worked my finger around her growing clit, moving down into her opening. Her hips were starting to match my actions so I shifted round, kneeling in front of her. I slipped two curled fingers inside and started to rub the roof of her pussy while working on her clit with my other thumb. I increased the pressure and the speed before I felt her tighten with a stretched out release, matched with a long deep groan of relief.

I let her come down before moving back beside her. She kissed me saying, "I needed that baby. That was the best one in a while." I could still feel her shaking and asked her if she wanted more. She kissed and moaned an "Uh-huh," while I gently pinched her nipples.

I moved to massaging around her sensitive clit, saying quietly in her ear, "Tell me your secret." She groaned a unconvincing no and I knew I had her exactly where I wanted her, drunk and very, very horny. I increase the speed on her clit, quietly asking, "Give me three guesses, if I don't get them I won't ask again."

Her hips bucked slightly as she replied equally quietly, "Okay."

As I kissed her neck I whispered, "I love you and trust you, forever." She groaned at the movement on her pussy, moaning a little louder.

I held her tighter, asking what I suspected, "Is it about your first time?"

She tensed then shouted, "Yes!"

I moved my fingers inside her again as I asked, "Is it someone I know?"

She bucked and shouted again, "It is!"

I said, "Think about them now." She closed her eyes, nodded.

I started on her now solid clit again, this time faster. Her hips started to twitch again and I knew she was close, I said quietly, "Your brother?"

She screamed, "Bobbbbyyyy!" as she came much harder the second time, an explosion of tension.

She opened her eyes, watching me as she caught her breath, waiting for the next moment. All I said was "Uh Huh..." Before smiling.

It broke the ice and I could feel her relax before she replied. "You fucker, did you know?" Half annoyed at me.

I lay down with her, "I honestly didn't, but I see how you are with each other and I'm not stupid. Guess I owe him a beer for breaking you in." She punched me on the chest.

"At least now we now we have no secrets, nothing to hide," she said.

I pointed to my now solid cock, saying to her, "Nothing, except maybe this."

She laughed and started to play with it again, "Didn't scare you off then?" I shifted up as she opened her legs to accommodate me before saying quietly, "Come on then big boy."

We kept eye contact as I lined up and pushed into her. She was really slick and I entered her easily. When I was halfway in, she closed her eyes as I adjusted to push my full length in. She gasped and I felt her open up, her hips rising when I hit home, wanting more. As we got into a steady rhythm I knew she was close again. I picked up the speed and had to fight against the grip of her pussy, pushing through to make her come again. She gripped my arms as she came then we rode out the wave, I was grateful for the slight delay the drink had given me or I would have joined her. I could sense her flagging so I lifted up her legs to get a little deeper to finish myself.

She sensed it and encouraged me, "Yeah baby, inside me," which was enough and I cried out, exploding into her. The strength of my orgasm seemed to surprise her, Angie remarking, "Wow, that looked a good one". We lay content for a moment as I softened then pulled out. I sat up onto my knees then watched as my cum ran out and down from her red, open pussy, into her bumhole. She sighed when she felt it, then slowly got up to head to the bathroom. When she came back we just held each other in silence before we both drifted off pretty quickly.

The next couple of days were pretty routine, none of us brought up the revelation of the first night. I thought she would open up about it when she was ready. There did seem to be an extra closeness now that I sensed in the way she looked or held me when we were in public. It again reminded me of our early dating days, but I put it down to some rare child free time.

Our last full day, we had a lie in and a late breakfast before heading out. Angie had spent a little more time than she usually does on her hair and makeup, putting on a floral skater style dress with a pair of trainers she wore when we had to walk around. She looked every inch in sexy mum mode. I dressed causal then we headed out, a boat trip and a walking tour to finish our time in the city.

Later, I suggested we return to the pizza place we had both enjoyed. We headed there and were lucky to get a spot with it being busier later in the week. They recognised us from before, welcoming us with a quieter booth out of the way. We chatted about our trip and how we were both looking forward to getting back to see everyone.

We were halfway through our second bottle of red wine when she said, "Are you trying to get me drunk again?" I laughed and admitted that the idea had crossed my mind as the other night had been fantastic. She lifted the glass and took a sip, saying only, "We'll see", giving me a little wink. She lifted her leg up onto my seat and I gladly rubbed as much of her bare leg as possible. She switched and I did the same to the other, hidden from view from everyone else, continuing our conversation. "This is what started it all before." she chided me.

I slipped a shoe off to start to rub her bare foot, admitting "If I'm honest, I'm hoping for a repeat." She smiled and moved her foot to my crotch, gently started to tease me, raising an eyebrow. We were interrupted by the server and we ordered the last of our meal.

As we ate she surprised me by asking, "You never mentioned the other thing, are we still good?"

I took her hand, reassuring her, "Of course we are, I'm honoured you would trust me by telling me. I didn't push you the other night as we had both gotten a bit carried away. I thought you would bring it up when you felt it was right. It much have been heavy one to carry around," then asked, "Just the two of you know?"

She nodded and pointed at me, "Three now." Seeing her open up, I gently enquired if she was going to let Bobby know the secret was out. She thought for a moment, then answered, "Sure, otherwise he will wonder why you are looking at him weird," I raised my glass, us both laughing.

Feeling the ice break on the subject I asked, "Want to talk more about it?"

She shrugged, "Sure, as long as you don't want a blow by blow." She was quiet for a moment before changing her mind, looking at me before saying, "Of course you do. Anyway, I want to tell you everything now."

I gave her a mock surprised look then I took her other leg, taking off her other shoe, rubbing her foot before asking, "What age were you?"

She giggled, "Oh I was legal if that's what you are worried about and it was totally both our bad idea at the time." She reflected.

"Bad idea?" I asked.

She lifted her other foot so I could rub them both. "Keep doing that and I might get to that." She lifted her glass before taking another gulp of wine, solidifying her decision to reveal all. "I was at a fancy dress party with my then boyfriend from College. There was a Tarts and Vicars themed party nonsense that was all the rage then, so I put in the effort and looked super sexy. I had kind of made up my mind that it was going to be the night to give it all away. With the drink and how much more attention I was getting, much more than usual, we ended getting split up." She continued, "I searched around to find him in one of the bedrooms getting a blowjob from what I thought was a friend at the time. I was so angry and distraught, after a pretty heated argument with the two of them, I fucked off home."

I rubbed up her legs, looking straight at her. "His stupidity is my gain." I told her.

She smiled, "It was someone else's too," continuing, getting into it now, the burden of secrecy evaporating as she spoke. "I got home in a strop, luckily Bobby was still up from his night out and prepared to listen to my nonsense." She looked away wistfully, quietly saying, "My big brother."

There was only just over a year between the pair of them. As long I had known them they had always been close, which is what I chalked it down to, but I knew now it was something else. I could see it on her face as the memories came back to her.

She came back to me and continued. "Dad was out and Mum was working a night shift, so we had the place to ourselves. I was a little drunk and horny, still dressed in my outfit. This must have had effect on Bobby as I embarrassed him by pointing this out. We had both seen each other naked but never aroused. In my drunken state I cheekily asked him if I could see it. He protested but I persuaded him by taking off my top, then watched him quietly as he slipped off his shorts. I had only seen a couple of cocks by then and his looked massive compared to them. Bobby seemed proud when I told him that but admitted he hadn't had much action lately, although I knew he had been sexually active by then."

Not wanting to break the spell, I moved her foot to my hardened crotch which reminded her to resume her teasing. I filled the pause with, "Here I was worried he molested you," daring to break her flow.

She shook her head and smiled cheekily, saying, "You are getting off on this."

I shrugged, answering her, "It's starting to get mildly interesting." She dug her toes a little harder into my cock, then pointed at her glass for me to refill it.

She watched me top her up before picking up her glass to continue, "I had told Bobby about my plans for that evening and now the all-round disappointment. As he held me, I felt so protected then that somehow we ended up kissing." She stopped and asked me, "Do you want to hear the rest of this back at the hotel?"

"Only if there is full disclosure and we get a rerun of before." I answered.

"There will be, to both," she confirmed as I helped her put her shoes back on.

We made ourselves decent before thanking the staff and leaving. Linking arms, we chatted as we walked on the way back about our general family relationships, parking the current subject in the background. We grabbed another bottle and some glasses before heading to our room.

Angie took off her shoes then hung up her dress, taking a glass and sitting on the sofa, looking ravishing in her black underwear. I followed her lead to sit alongside her. She pointed to her glass for me to fill it. She watched as I said "I think you are also getting off on this too."

She smiled and took a sip before saying. "I'm enjoying the effect it's having" glancing at my tented shorts then down at her nipples sticking through the transparent material. "Plus, if you want story time, you are going to have to earn it," putting her feet back in my lap. She nodded as I began rubbing gently, "Now, where were we?" she asked.

"I think you were kissing Bobby in a pretty unbrotherly manner." I replied.

She thought, nodded. "It was strange, it didn't feel wrong and both of us didn't seem to want to stop. When I started to rub his big hairy chest, I felt myself really get wet, all sorts of strange ideas starting to form. I couldn't stop looking at his cock, it was so big and solid, now I really needed to touch it." I wanted to say something, but knew better than to disturb her flow so I kept quiet. My cock was starting to ache against its fabric prison, so I rubbed her feet into it to try and get a little relief. She kept on, "We shifted and somehow his hand landed on my chest, I moved it to my tit and he knew what I wanted. When he pulled my stiff nipple, it made me over eager and I couldn't help myself. I went to reach for his cock but he stopped me." As Angie began to recount what they said and did next, I listened raptly.