Re-Enactment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll talk to Ang." I said as we parted.

Angie was relieved when I told her how our day had gone and about our chat. She was pleased too about him coming to visit us. As the weekend grew closer I began to tease her about Bobby, she responded by being flirty back.

On Saturday morning I got up and made us some coffee before returning to bed. As we drank I asked her again about what should thought about helping Bobby.

"I've thought about it. I want too, but I'm still not sure." she mused. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Not up to me, but selfishly, I'd love to see you two together." I said sipping my drink adding, "As long as you two aren't sneaking about, I'm happy for you to be there for your brother again."

"I bet you would, dirty boy." She said teasingly, "If it happens I have some rules."

"What's that?" I asked her, surprised.

"First. One at time. You two are huge and would kill me." She laughed. I pulled down the sheet to show her my stiffened cock, she looked at it then up to me. "Exactly." She idly ran a finger up and down the shaft. "I want you there, but I don't want a running commentary. If you are getting loud or creepy or want it stopped. That's it." I nodded. She said, "Good. Keep this boy loaded, I'll need it later on," before taking her hand away.

I sighed a little disappointed before changing the subject about how our day was going looking. I had some errands to run before grabbing things for tonight then Bobby was coming over to watch the game with me in the afternoon. Angie had to drop our son off with her folk then was meeting a friend for lunch before her yoga class. I saw it was a beautiful day outside when I got up to get ready, wondering inside how it was going to pan out.

Bobby showed up on time and I greeted him warmly. Like me, he was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt to suit the weather. I handed him a beer as we chatted about our week before we darkened the room to watch our team fail miserably again. Angie sent us a message to let us know she was about to head for her class and to start getting the food ready. We set up the grill outside, keeping busy and chatting as it heated up. I asked him if he had thought about things that we had we talked about last week.

"Yeah, it's opened up a lot of good memories and feelings I hadn't or couldn't think about before. I'm surprised how much of the guilt and shame has gone. That's been a bastard to deal with, I can see that now." He confided.

I put my arm around him, "Don't worry about that. If you two are at peace with it, so am I." I told him.

He nodded thanks. I asked him if he was tempted to confide in his wife. "Hell no," he quietly exclaimed, "I'd rather tell a stranger," then, "I have absolutely no idea how'd she would take it. She's always been a bit suspicious about how close me and Angie are."

"With good reason." I added teasing him and raising my bottle to toast him.

He laughed, "Maybe." He thought before replying a little sadly, "I still don't know where things with her are heading. She comes back next week, we've agreed to have some time together to try and sort things out." He said.

"Have you spoken to Angie about it?" I asked.

He nodded, "All the time. She said to wait until the weekend was over, then think about it. I'm pretty sure she has big plans for my happiness."

"I'm sure you're right." I agreed.

When Angie called to let us know she was on her way we started to put the food on the grill. It was warm as we started to cook so I took off my shirt, Bobby followed suit as we carried on chatting, drinking and cooking until she arrived.

She looked at the both of us in just our shorts, then the food on the plates before saying to us, "That's a lot of Beef." We laughed, telling her to help herself. She had a naughty look as she replied, "I will." She kissed me, touching my ear before moving to put her hand on Bobby's chest and kissing him before picking up some food. She was still glowing from her class and took off her sweatshirt to join us in just her yoga gear. She had on stretchy grey pants with a little blue crop sports bra that framed her tits very nicely. She grabbed a drink then sat between us as we ate. I caught Bobby stealing glances at his sister, Angie at her brother. I was starting to have high hopes for the evening.

It was starting to get dark so we cleaned up and headed back inside. Angie still had her yoga gear on, so we asked her to show us a few moves. She sighed but agreed, then warmed up to the task as she went through today's routine, keeping eye contact with her brother as she did a couple of the more provocative positions. She knew exactly what she was doing, I thought to myself.

We settled down to watch a film and part way through it I noticed she had her head resting on his shoulder, gently rubbing his hairy, bare chest. Bobby worked at a courier firm and was pretty solid from lifting boxes around all day. Like him, I've got a good build from working in constriction. As I regarded him, I saw how similar we were, maybe that was her type. Both of us were a good bit taller than Angie, which I think she also secretly loved. Bobby had the slight edge on muscle, but she was right, we were both big guys. She didn't move as I got up for the toilet, offering to grab us more drinks. I took a little longer than was necessary, when I returned I saw them kissing. Angie was rubbing his thigh and they gently came apart on my return to hand them both another drink. Sitting back down slightly away from them on the other end of our l-shaped sofa to give them a little space, she looked at me questioningly. I slightly nodded to her, she gently smiled back.

I pretended to watch the movie while actually watching them. They had resumed kissing, more passionately now. I noticed she was rubbing the outside of her brother's shorts, gently with light, teasing touches. He had reached round and was cupping the underside of his sister's tit, holding and caressing it. They stopped kissing and she said something to him that I couldn't make out. Bobby looked over to me as I heard her say to him, "It's okay." I sipped my drink as I watched her kneel on the floor in front of him, unbuttoning his shorts. I was watching openly now as she got him to lift up so she could pull them down to his feet. I heard her quietly say, "Oh Bobby," as she saw his cock again after so many years.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I was surprised when I saw it too. I like to think I'm in proportion but at first I couldn't really process the scene. He was fully erect now, thanks to Angie's ministrations and I was trying not to stare. He was slightly longer than me, not much in it, but it was the thickness. When Angie had talked about his 'big cock', I hadn't thought about it this way. He was double the width of me and when Angie reached up to start stroking it, I watched thinking it was thicker than her wrist. This was going to be way more interesting than I could have ever imagined.

"My big brother." She said, looking at his cock then up at him. He hadn't looked at me, all his focus was on her as she pulled back his foreskin, leaning in to him before planting gently kisses all over it. I could see her keeping eye contact, both of them looking at each other with the same eyes. As her tongue came out to gently lick the back of his fat cock head, I heard him moan slightly as she started to tug on his shaft. I was curious as to when the last time they had been like this. She swirled her tongue around his cock head, teasing and playing with his chunky foreskin, using her tongue to do fat licks up and down the shaft before engulfing his bulbous head in her month.

"Oh Angie!" He whimpered, gently running his hand through her long hair with one hand. "That's feels so nice, it been so long".

She relied with a muffled "Uh huh," before trying to take more of his girth into her. She was a little too ambitious and was forced to pop off for air. "Jesus Bobby, what have you been feeding this thing," she sputtered. I had to stifle a laugh as they continued. As his cock got slicker with more of her saliva, she upped the tempo in her strokes, starting to massage his heavy looking balls as well. I could tell by the movement in his hips that he was close and she did too. Looking up at him and urging, "Let it go Bobby". He startled me with a cry as he started to cum but Angie was ready, slipping the head of his cock back into her mouth while still stroking him. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could before releasing his cock, watching the last few spurts, gently stroking them out. She quickly looked over to me then back at him. I saw some cum had escaped and had run down to nestle between her tits, she had also caught some in her hair. I didn't think she would be too pleased about that. After a quiet moment she asked him, "That has to be better now." He just nodded. Her brother kissed the top of her forehead before thanking her, then leaning back to catch his breath.

She stood up then came over to me. Bobby watched as she sat across my lap, kissing me on the cheek. I could feel some of Bobby's cum sticking to me, she saw it and laughed before wiping it off. "Thanks honey" she said then asked, "You okay?" I said nothing but took her hand and moved it down to my cock. She squeezed it and said quietly in my ear, "Can you wait until I done with him?" I nodded. She smiled and released me before standing up.

She spoke to the both of us. "That was fun but I really need a shower." Then, "Can you guys get the sofa ready for Bobby, the sheets are next door in the cupboard." She paused before telling us, "I'll be back in bit. If you guys still want to play I want you naked. Both of you." Before leaving us.

I sat there watching her go, then over to Bobby who was still sitting there with his shorts around his ankles. I got up and fetched him a cloth, giving it to him to clean himself. When I returned with the sheets he had pulled them back up and was standing, unsure what to do next.

"Relax man." I said to him, "Give me a hand with this." Pointing to the sheets.

"Dave.." he started.

I held up my hand and told him, "It's fine. I wanted to see it happen, it was beautiful and I hoped you both enjoyed it."

"It's just a strange situation for me," he continued, "I don't want to cause any problems"

"You aren't, we're family. We look after each other." I assured him, then, "Let's get this done." We worked in silence as we turned the sofa round, flipping it into its double bed configuration that we set up for guests. Bobby had slept here many times, but I thought that tonight wouldn't be like the other times. Although we had our suspicions that he and April had been less than discrete one time them were staying over. I now knew what the noise was about.

After we were done he asked "What now?" I nodded at his shorts, then shrugged and removed mine, standing naked.

"What now," I answered him, "Is I think both of our marriage vows are about to be broken." He looked a little surprised when I asked, "Still cool with that?" He looked as shy as a big man could then shrugged, nodded. "Anyway, you heard her." I told him. He cautiously dropped his shorts, looking unconformable when he saw me looking at him. We stood and regarded each other before I nodded to him "That's quite a weapon," looking at his semi hard cock. He laughed then relaxed after I said "What? I can't admire a piece of art." then to allay his fears, "But there is no fucking way I'm coming anywhere near that beast." He laughed as I following with, "I'm strictly an observer." I then told him about our conversation this morning.

With that we relaxed and tidied up. I heard the shower stop and wondered how long she would be. I grabbed us a couple of more drinks, then we lay across the bed from each other, easier now in our natural state as we talked. I asked him about Angie when they were younger, more specifically about their sexual times together. He confirmed the details that Angie had revealed before, becoming more candid as he reminisced.

"It was special but we were also aware that if we had been caught, all hell would have broken loose." He said. "We were there for each other when needed, most of the time just knowing that was comfort enough." He confided.

"That's why I'm not feeling threatened with this. How did she feel when you hooked up with April." I asked him.

"Oh, she was fine, happy I had found someone. To be honest we needed to calm it down after having a couple of close calls." he revealed.

"She mentioned that. I was curious about the time you guys were at a wedding, she didn't go into much detail." I asked him.

He thought for a moment before saying, "That night was crazy. She told you about the first time?" I nodded so he continued, "Well, after that we were discrete and used protection. At our cousin's wedding they put us in the same room, thinking they were being clever, saving cash. We spent the whole wedding winding each other up. By the time the night was finished, we were both pretty lit and dying for it. When we got back to the room, we just tore into each other. I forgot the condom the first time, after that we didn't care. There was a lot of regret in the morning though," he mused. "Both of us were a little annoyed for being so careless, but it was some night. I was surprised nobody complained about the noise." he chuckled to himself. I saw his cock had stiffened, as had mine. Just at the moment I heard the click clack of heels as Angie returned.

"Oh aye." She said, seeing the state of us, "What have my two big boys been talking about?"

We both looked at her with open mouths. She had parted her hair into two side braids. Angie had also had done a nice job with her makeup, subtle smoky eyes with blusher and a nice pink lipstick. I also noticed she had taken off her wedding ring and put in hooped earrings. I continued look down the rest of the outfit, a white shirt tied under her bare tits, pushing them up, nipples poking out, framing her exposed her rounded, tummy. A red and black tartan mini skirt I had never seen before almost covered her black stocking tops, which were finished with black satin pumps, a higher heel than she would ever wear outside. She looked pretty slutty and I had to admit, I loved it.

As she did a spin, I caught a glimpse of her black sheer panties covering her curvy bum. She said "You like?" We both agreed she looked amazing. She tugged on the skirt then looked at Bobby before saying, "Yes, it's the same one as the first time," to Bobby, confirming his quizzical look, explaining, "I kept it. Everything else is new but I did my best to make it how it was back then."

She crawled in between us and lay next to Bobby, rubbing his tummy. She looked at me and winked before saying to him, "Dave wants to see what happened to me on my first time. Will we show him?" He looked at me, then his sister before smiling with a slight nod. I kissed her, laughing quietly as I moved off the bed to give them space before shifting across the room, getting myself comfy for the action. She looked a little annoyed with herself and said to me, "Baby, I forgot our slippy stuff, can you grab it for me?" I got up and went to our bedroom. Angie must have got dressed in a hurry because there was stuff everywhere. I found the Silk Lube bottle and headed back. They were kissing again, Angie again lightly touching his cock when I returned. She broke their kiss to say thanks as I laid it down near to her to sit back down.

They resumed kissing, I saw her open her mouth to receive his tongue as they got more worked up. She had a decent grip on him now and had him back at full stiffness while he stroked her neck, then worked down to rubbing her thighs above her stockings before switching to massaging her covered tits. As he shifted to untie the knot in her shirt to free them, I thought to myself that Bobby was in for his first surprise of the night.

She stopped and moved to allow him open her shirt, then shifted to free herself from it. She gave a jiggle and shake as she sat topless, saying to him. "Do you still like them?"

He looked at her rounded tits with her nipples dark brown, crinkled and stiffened, showing she was now very aroused. Reaching out with one hand to cup one, as if weighing it up, "Wow Sis, what have you been feeding them?" he asked with more than a hint of admiration.

"Baby milk," she said a little mischievously then, "They grew when I gave birth, stayed the same afterward."

"Well, I fucking love them." He said, tweaking a nipple before leaning in to take it in his mouth. She sighed and laid back with him following. He was gentle as he switched from one to the other, kissing, tonguing around her nipples before swapping between sucking and gentle bites on them as she gently rubbed her hand through his hair. I could see her rubbing her thighs together, a sure sign she wanted to move on. He seemed to sense this to, releasing her nipples, now noticeably bigger than when they started.

He moved to kneel between her legs and this was where he would get his second surprise. He reached under her short skirt to grab either side of her knickers before starting to ease them down. As her pussy came into view his eyes widened a little and I saw his cock give a little twitch. She lifted her hips and between the pair of them, got her panties removed before he tossed them onto the floor next to me. Bobby flipped the front her skirt up, regarding her. She saw him looking again before saying to him, "I forgot about that." She had stopped shaving down there when she met me. Bobby had never seen her with a full bush of hair. Seeing his look, she teased him, "You like your sister's hairy pussy?" She looked at him before opening her legs and reaching down with her fingers to spread herself for him.

"I hoped it would be like that." He said quietly to her, before moving in to run his fingers through her bush.

"Not a little girl any more. You saw to that." Then she beckoned him in with a finger. He slid a finger down her slit, her lips closing around it before pushing it into her slick hole. She moaned as he removed it before moving to her side. They began to passionately kiss again as he reached over to start rubbing her swollen clit then around her pussy hole, her eyes now closed. He inserted a couple of fingers into her, alternating between rubbing inside her hole to sliding them up her slit to massage her clit. She was really turned on now, showing the signs that it wouldn't be long. I was suddenly reminded that I was watching a pair of old lovers in action, again wondering if this is how they had been with each other before. She gripped his hair and neck, as she did with me, then tensed up and flung herself out of their kiss to scream the arrival of her orgasm. "Bobby.." she wailed. After the waves had broke, she kissed him before saying softly, "Just like the first time." They both smiled and she said quietly to him, "You know what to do next."

I dared to give my cock a few strokes as I watched him move between her legs. Without answering, he leant in with his tongue to give a fat lick of her hole up to her inflamed clit. She gave a little shiver and encouraged him to continue. Big licks turned into more focus on the stub of her clit with the tip of his tongue, slipping a finger, then two into her. From my angle I could see him spreading them inside her, getting his sister ready. She responded by trying to shove herself into him further. I could smell them now and knew that soon, something had to give. In moments, Angie came suddenly in jerking spasms. A lot quieter than I was expecting, surprising me. Bobby knew when to slow down and release, riding it out with her. He picked up his shirt, subtly wiped his face and hands on it. Both of them glowing now in the warmth they'd generated. They lay beside each other again, holding each other. I heard her say in a tiny little girls voice, "My big brother made me cum again." Both giggling, kissing. Then, probably for my benefit, asked him, "I can't remember what happened next."