Re-Enactment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't Sis." Bobby said quietly.

"I want you to be the first one Bobby. I love and trust you and I don't want to get hurt again like tonight." I pleaded him before asking, "Do you want me?"

"Of course I do," he said, "I love you too, but it will change things." He replied.

"Not for me," Angie said to him, "At least let me touch you."

Bobby sighed then gave in with a little nod. As we began kissing again, this time he didn't stop me when I reached for his cock. I wrapped my hand around its thick shaft, gently tugged on it. Bobby moaned and started on both my tits, gently working my nipples. By this time my pussy was on fire." She recalled.

She stopped to ask me, "Is this enough detail for you?" giggling, I didn't answer but slipped off my shorts then reached over to take off her bra. I could see she was really turned on, her nipples dark brown and sticking out, as I gently pinched one, she moaned.

"Keep going honey, I want to hear all of it. Can I ask you something?" I said to her.

"Not yet," she said, "I want you to hear all it first, can you wait?" she asked looking at my cock. I nodded then place her feet around both sides of my cock while I started rubbing the outsides, gently giving myself a foot job.

She rolled her eyes as she looked at what I was doing, then and took another sip before continuing. "Bobby was gentle at first but started getting more aggressive as I began to work his cock harder. He stopped suddenly and I thought that was it or something was wrong. I was about to say something when he told me to stand up, which I did. He took off my skirt and pulled my knickers down, then laid me down on the bed." She said quietly, "When he opened my legs, I thought this was going to it but he gently reached in and slipped a finger inside me. He must have taken my moans as a sign, slipping another in. I was excited and soaked. I feel myself opening up, ready for him."

"Now Bobby." Looking straight in his eyes, Angie had gently pleaded him.

"Not yet," Bobby said, keeping the motion up with his fingers. I could feel myself building up but he took his fingers out and instead bent down to starting licking around my hole and tonguing my clit. This was a whole different sensation for me and just as I was starting to cum, he added his fingers, rubbing me over the top." She looked thoughtful then giggled, "I still the remember the squeaking noise my stockings made as I gripped poor Bobby's head with my shaky legs. I was almost overcome but he brought me down, calming me. Bobby was kissing my tits and neck, holding me for what seemed like forever."

Angie was pretty animated now, 'So, I was still a little drunk but now also on fire and I think by that time he was out of control too. Bobby knelt up and opened my legs. When I saw his big cock sticking up, hard and angry looking, I suddenly had a little fear. The biggest thing I had inside me up until that time was a banana and this was much, much bigger. He must have seen the fear and kissed me again.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, are you?" He nodded, "Please be gentle, I'm a little scared." I said quietly to him.

"Bobby rubbed the side of my hips, down my legs before gentle positioning them for the best angle. I was lucky that he was so gentle, it made it really special for me." I saw Angie move her hand to the front of her knickers, now remembering, rubbing the front of her covered pussy. "I can still feel him rub up against my clit and pussy, then the pressure as he began to enter into me. It was a good job we were alone as I was screaming but he knew to keep going. Any pain I had subsided when he got most of his cock inside me. We lay still and quiet as I got used to it, then I felt a surge in my chest which travelled down to my pussy as he started to work in and out of me, slow at first then picking up speed as the both of us relaxed into it. I think it was too much for him when I dug my heels into Bobby's bum as he started to unload his cum into me." When I wasn't looking Angie had slipped her fingers inside her knickers and was now slowly rubbing her clit as she talked. She caught me watching, stopped. "That was my first time," she sighed.

I spoke for the first time, "What happened then?" I gently encouraged her.

She said sadly, "I thought it was wonderful but once Bobby had come down, only then did he ask me about protection. We had both got so carried away that we had forgotten. Now I was filled with my Brother's cum." She kept going, "It hit me at the same time and we discussed what to do. In the end we rode it out and thank goodness my period turned up a couple of weeks later." She said, "Things went back to normal then although we were bonded a lot closer than before."

I was about to ask something else when she held up a hand, "Are you up for another little game?" I nodded as she looked me in the eyes before quietly telling me, "Every time you make me come, you can ask something about Bobby and me."

"I'm game." I said. She smiled as I moved, then I knelt in front of her. As I gripped the side of her knickers, she lifted her hips to let my pull them off. When I held them I could feel the heat and the dampness. I was feeling good about my chances of some more revelations.

She had already gotten herself close and came surprisingly quickly when I started by thumbing her enlarged clit. She clamped her legs together and rode out what looked like a big orgasm. She looked at me trying to catch her breath."Time to spill," I said to her. She caught her breath and I waited slightly before asking, "Was it the last time?" I was blowing on her pussy now as she played with my hair, gently moaning, content.

"No." she said quietly.

I leant in to lick her pussy around her hole, relishing the taste, smell and heat and began working the tip of my tongue on the nub of her clit. It didn't take long before her legs gripped me, shaking as she came again. I wiped my face before sitting up, giving her a quick break. I held her to ask, "How long did it go on for?"

"A while," she sighed. "It mostly stopped when he met April, our last time was just before their wedding." I thought Angie had stopped but she continued, "It became more of a support thing than anything else, we would be there for each other when one of us needed the closeness. It wasn't always fucking." She turned and kissed me, "What it was isn't what we have. Ours, it's a different thing." She rolled me onto my back and swung her leg over, before moving and putting my cock into her before started to slowly grind on me. I gently moved my hips to start fucking her.

I was relieved about the timing as we had met at Bobby's wedding, but I was starting to feel my cum ready to rise and had something else in mind. When she started to tense up again I quickly reached down to rub her clit, her orgasm causing her to collapse onto me. She was really hot tonight, hardly surprising when I cheekily asked, "How big is his cock Ang?" She groaned, "What? This is your game." I flexed my hips to remind her we were still playing.

"It's really thick," she said quietly into my ear, getting back into it. "I used to have to be drunk to really enjoy it, but when he was really stretching me out, I loved it," I was still gently fucking her when she revealed, "We were at my cousins wedding when they put us in a room together, thinking that would be fine." She licked my ear, "What a fucking he gave me. I was sore for days and I had to take a trip to the pharmacy still full of my brothers cum." This almost done me in and I stopped to lift her off. "What?" she asked half surprised.

"You don't get off that easy," I said, then "Turn around." She spun into a 69 position and I started lapping at her clit, inserted two fingers into her wet hole and began to rub, She jerked as I sneaked a finger into her bumhole, gripping my cock harder as I worked three fingers into her. She was almost painfully gripping my balls when she came again.

"That was sneaky, dirty boy," she chided me.

"Are we still playing?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh," she said, gently licking the shaft of my cock.

"Did Bobby every fuck your arse?" I asked her, finger still inside her.

I added another finger into her bumhole. "Noooooo," she half cried, then, "You're the only one to have been there."

"I want to again, now." I said to her.

"It's not clean enough and we don't have our stuff here." She replied, kissing my cock head.

"I'll take my chances in the shower, If you are up for it." I said hopefully.

She giggled, "That bloody shower is what started all this," then, "Okay". We headed for the bathroom and I let her go first, pretending not to watch her cleaning herself. She nodded me to join her. "Slowly honey, it's been a while." We kissed under the water as I held her close to me. As we broke she scooped a handful of the liquid soap into her hand and worked it onto my cock, I was enjoying the slickness when she turned and bent slightly, ready.

I held her hips as I dipped slightly then pushed against her hole. I felt her relax and push back, then gasp as I managed to get the head in before relaxing again as I slipped halfway in. I paused to let her get used to it then started to gently stroke in her, fighting against the tightness, feeling her nails against my balls as she rubbed herself. I handed her the hose from the shower which she took before pointing the shower head at her pussy. I had to hold her as she tensed up again now started to really work into her, getting close myself. She came, crying out as I told her I was close. She urged me to keep going.

"Would fuck your Brother again?" I gasped out urgently.

She was loudly moaning and I asked her again. "Yes!" she cried out, as I shouted, emptying my load into her bowels before slowing. Angie was quiet as I finished, holding her before slipping out. She turned and hugged into me saying, "I would never cheat on you honey." I assured her I knew but she continued, "I could never do that to April either." then, "But you've stirred up a lot of old feelings and I'm drunk plus you got me all horny," she said.

I looked at her and said, "I wouldn't mind, as long it wasn't behind my back."

She was surprised but paused before answering, "No, I couldn't. It might fuck too many things up." That pause again. We cleaned and went back to bed exhausted, quickly falling asleep.

We headed back home the next day, slipping back into our normal routine. Although it was there, the subject never came up again until a couple of weeks later when Angie and Bobby were going to a concert for a band that they both loved growing up. When she headed to get changed, I thought about our time away again before she reappeared. Angie was dressed in plain jeans with an old band shirt that was fitting a little tighter now than it did before, thanks to her mummy enhanced tits. She had a little makeup on and looked fantastic.

"You look great baby, wish it was my date night." I told her as she winked and blew me a kiss.

"I wish it was too. Having to settle for seeing for my side guy tonight," returning the wind up. We chatted while waiting for her taxi and I asked her if she had said anything to Bobby yet. "No, I'm just going to enjoy my night. We are heading for a few drinks later and I might talk to him about it then if it feels right," she told me.

I nodded and told her I loved her then kissed her as she headed out. It was a good hour or so later than she had estimated getting home and I began to start having a little bit of concern when I heard the door open.

"Hi," she said, looking slightly tipsy and a bit less presentable than earlier after a night jumping about at a sweaty concert.

"How was your night?" I asked her as she sat down beside me. She kissed me and cuddled in as I returned her kiss, I knew the signs, she was horny.

"It was fantastic, best night ever!" She declared.

I kissed her, "Great honey, glad you enjoyed it. How's Bobby? He have a good time too?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "He's good, he was asking after you. He said you need to get in touch to arrange something together to catch up." I assured her I would. "We had a good chat and probably too much to drink for a school night." She concluded.

"You two talk about anything interesting?" I enquired gently.

"Oh yes, we did. It was quite a chat we had." She revealed quietly, then looking at me she said, "He knows you know."

I held her and asked, "Are we all good?"

"Better than good," she said, lighting up a little, "For both of us, it's like someone lifting a big blanket from you. Bobby was so relieved and was really happy that you didn't have any problems."

"Why would I?" I asked, then "I love you both, of course I wouldn't."

She cuddled into my chest, "That's exactly what I told him. Anyway, he was happy the genie was out and said he never wanted it to have been sprung on you" She was quiet then said, "April still doesn't know. Bobby was adamant we keep it that way. Things aren't great between them right now."

"What happened?" I asked. Bobby and April had been married, even then, considered quite early. I always wondered about that. They never had children despite being married for over 10 years. I loved Bobby as a friend and a brother in law but April could be a cold fish at times. Pleasant and engaging but also slightly awkward to be around at family events. It was something Angie and I often discussed, the reason the two of them were still together all this time.

"He never went into specific detail but she is either having an affair or went right off him. My brother! She should wake up every morning be thankful for him still being there." She calmed down a little then continued, "She's been working away quite a bit and he thinks that's created a lot of distance. Some mutual friends they have recently moved away, shrinking their social circle and they've just got used to each doing their own thing. He's tried to speak to her about it but she doesn't think there are any problems. I mean, he's not been touched by her in months. What's that about?" She mused out loud.

"I don't know." I said to her, "Marriage can be hard if you don't work on it and couples go through a lot of shit. You either work it out or you don't. Sometimes it's just not worth the heartache trying to fix something totally broken." She was quiet again before I asked, "How did you broach the subject of your 'secret' getting out?"

She giggled, "One of the songs in the set was called 'Dirty Little Secret'. When the song was done I told Bobby that someone knew ours. I wish I could have bottled the look of his face." She recalled.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Nothing," She said. "He looked shocked, then worried. It was loud so I just kissed him to reassure him that everything was okay," Angie continued, "After that we just enjoyed the rest of the gig, although he held me tighter than normal during the encore. When we hit the bar and our hearing recovered, it all spilled out. Bobby and me, Bobby and April, You and me. That's why I lost track of time." She told me.

"What about you and me?" I enquired.

"Oh, I had to give him a blow by blow on our trip away," she laughed, "He says you're a naughty man for taking advantage of his drunken sister," she mock chided me.

Remembering the detail she had gone into at the hotel I asked, "All of it?"

She nodded, "All of it." Then teasingly, "Except you asking about his big cock, I wouldn't want him thinking badly of you." I felt my cheeks redden a little.

"What did he think about of all that?" I asked her.

"He was cool about it, although I think some of the details set him off a little. He's been starved of action and recounting old ground got us both horny," she revealed.

"Did you do anything about it?" I said to her, now intrigued.

"We might have had a little kiss in the bar," she revealed, "But I meant what I said, I'm not fucking things up for everyone." She was rubbing my cock now, stiff inside my jogging bottoms "Although I still think you'd to like see something happen between us, you perv." She teased.

"Maybe I would." I teased her back.

"Why? You are more than enough for me" she said, exposing my solid cock now.

"Bobby needs you. I'm not threatened by anything that could happen. The whole nature of it means that it's a safe situation for all of us to enjoy." I replied.

"Mmm, I think about it" she purred before bending over to kiss my cock, giving my balls a squeeze before saying, 'For now, it's all yours.'

I took her to bed and we had another passionate session, knowing that something was in the air just added to it.

We continued to gently tease each other about her 'side guy' which added a bit fun to our otherwise daily routine. Angie let me know she was worried about Bobby, so was going to be keeping closer contact with him.

"Oh aye?" I enquired.

"You wish!" she replied. I shrugged as she threw a pillow at me but in truth I was worried too. I got in touch with him for a catch up and a round of golf the following week. He seemed fine on the phone as usual but you never really know without spending time with someone.

We met at the course and greeted each other with a warm hug, it had been too long we assured each other. We had a rare perfect day so without a care, we set off. It felt great to let the shoulders go and enjoy the open space. We chatted easily around the first half, stopping on the course for some lunch that Angie had made for us.

"She really looks after us, that one" I said to him.

"That she does." Bobby replied.

"How was the gig the other night?" I asked him.

"Pretty great, band and sis were on great form." pausing, "Although not as great as your holiday, by the sound of it." He said, laughing.

"Yeah, it was something else, although the hangovers are starting to become a real chore these days," I replied. He nodded and raised his cup. "I take it you got the full script?" I enquired.

"I did." he said, reflecting. "It's a lot. For everyone," then, "It made me a bit apprehensive about today." he revealed.

I quickly stopped him, "Hey man, what's happened before is all history. All that matters is today, tomorrow and each other." He looked thoughtful as I continued, "As long as got nobody got hurt, it's fine." I paused to lighten the mood before telling him, "If anything I should thank you for showing her the ropes." Laughing with him.

He smiled, "She said you said that." Looking at me, "Still a wind up merchant."

"All day, every day." I said in reply.

Ice broken, we finished the round before heading for the bar. I asked him about things with April and he confirmed most of what Angie had told me.

"No sign of being able to fix things?" I asked him.

"Not sure." he revealed sadly, "She's still away so much. When we are together now, there's too much tension to rationally look at things and we usually end up arguing. We've been sleeping apart for three months." he confided.

"That's hard man," I said, "You must be climbing the walls."

"It does turn your eye. I been flirting with the women at work, that won't end well." he confided in me.

"Kissing my wife too." I half chided him.

"Sorry about that, we got carried away." he said, looking a little crestfallen for such a big guy.

"Seriously, what about Angie. Can she help?" I suggested, "You too are close and she said you guys used to have an arrangement."

"Not while we were with other people." he replied, "I couldn't and wouldn't do that to you." Bobby said.

"I'll tell you what I told her, if anything happened, I'd benefit too. I already have, Angie has been so happy recently. What about April?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure that boat has sailed, I think she's fucking one of the managers in another region when she's away." Then sadly, "I don't know."

We talked about our situations and tried our best to rationalise it. April was away again as was our son the following weekend at Angie and Bobby's parents, so I invited him to spend some time with us at our empty house.