re-Igniting the Flame

Story Info
Husband and Wife Have some new experiences.
3.1k words
3.39
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey and I had been married for over 10 years now. And even though we wouldn't talk about it or admit it, our sex life had become pretty routine. It was good mind you, Geoffrey got me off on a regular basis, using his tongue, hands and cock. But we weren't as adventurous as we had been. As I said, it had become routine.

Abit about us; we got married in our late 20's, Geoffrey's a few years older than me. We weren't blessed with children, had well paying careers, time to keep in shape. Even though Geoffrey had developed a bit of a belly, his shoulders were still broad, hips powerful and legs strong. I kept my long thin frame taut through regular workouts with a personal trainer and Pilates classes. My 34B breasts were still perky with nipples that popped out with the slightest touch. My bum Geoffrey really enjoyed. He liked the peach shape and the firmness of my ass.

I had decided it was going to be up to me to liven up our sex life. We had become home bodies with many of our friends busy with their lives with children. We had received an invitation to a reception celebrating a career accomplishment of an acquaintance of ours. We talked about not going as neither one of us knew the host that well. But we decided to go as we hadn't been out for quite awhile. I thought this would be a good opportunity to spice things up again.

An hour or so before we were to leave, I looked through my closet for something sexy but not slutty. I spied a simple black sheath dress that I hadn't worn in years. I was concerned that it wouldn't fit but was pleasantly surprised when I slid it over my head and shimmied into it. Tight in the right places but not too tight to leave nothing to the imagination. My nipples hardened at the thought of Geoffrey's reaction to seeing me in the dress. Since I wasn't wearing a bra when I tried it on, my nipples poked ever so slightly thru the slick material. I decided then not to wear a bra for the evening. My pussy was getting warm and wet thinking about the rest of the day. I jumped into the shower and to surprise Geoffrey a bit more, shaved and trim a landing strip for him to enjoy.

After my shower I got ready for the evening. Geoffrey had changed while I was in the shower. Since I was going braless, I decided on a bright red barely there G-string to cover my landing strip. With my dress coming to mid thigh, I knew there would be opportunities to flash Geoffrey and tease him. With my toned legs, I also didn't need stockings. Luckily I didn't use much makeup so I shimmied into my dress, covered it with a light white sweater (I didn't want Geoffrey getting ideas until we left the house) and went downstairs.

Geoffrey was waiting for me. Wearing a simple navy blazer, tan slacks and a light blue button down that set off his light blue eyes, Geoffrey looked great. His eyes lit up in a sparkle when he saw me. My pussy trembled at the thought of what I had planned for the evening.

Ever the proper gentleman, Geoffrey opened the car door for me. I decided to reward him with a preview of the evening. I bent low enough for the top of my dress to fall open enough so he could see I wasn't wearing a bra. I had shed my sweater on the way to the car. My nipples were popping through the silky fabric of the dress. I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. As I sat down in the seat, I spread my legs. The dress rode up my thighs giving him a glimpse of the bright red G-string covering my landing strip. His quick intake of breath caught me by surprise. Even Geoffrey could see the little wet spot on the silky fabric of the G-string. I looked into his sparkling eyes and saw the small spread across his face. This was going to be a fun night.

On the trip to the reception, I couldn't sit still. Geoffrey kept sliding his hand over to my knee, then up my thigh, then between my legs and then under the g-string. I reclined my seat a bit so he could access my pussy. Somehow keeping his eyes on the road, he slipped one finger and then another inside of me. I let out a moan of pleasure.

Surprisingly, Geoffrey was able to get us to the reception safely. I was so wet I was concerned there might be a wet spot on the back of my dress. My red G-string was soaked so I decided to remove it. I made sure Geoffrey saw me take it off. So he knew I was naked under my dress.

When the valet opened the door for me, I made sure I gave him a show; spreading my legs just enough to tease him and bending over so he could see down my dress. Geoffrey gave him a knowing smile.

As I mentioned, we didn't know many people at the reception. But we mingled and introduced ourselves to many people. Geoffrey's had kept mostly to the small of my back. But whenever he could he slid his hand down and grabbed my round ass and occasionally sliding his hands between my ass cheeks to stroke my pussy. This kept my nipples hard, gently poking the material of my dress. I caught the eye of many men staring at my tits. So did Geoffrey. It was exciting walking around the event with Geoffrey grabbing my ass and stroking me whenever he could. Being naked under my dress felt amazingly freeing.

After about 90 minutes, Geoffrey whispered that he needed to get out of there so he could fuck me hard. As we were walking to the exit, Geoffrey pulled me into a dark hallway. He pinned me against a wall, kissing me passionately while lifting my dress. Through is pants I could feel his cock growing. He was harder than I had felt him in months.

While the hallway was dark, it was a little too public. People were beginning to leave, walking a few metres from us. I told Geoffrey to stop as I had plans for him in the car. Geoffrey re-arranged himself and we headed to the car.

The valet smiled at Geoffrey and as we were getting in, I made sure to give him a quick show. Once Geoffrey pulled the car out of the lot, I started stroking Geoffrey through his pants. His cock sprang back to life. I slowly unzipped is fly and pulled his cock out. With my hand stroking his cock and my lips kissing the side of his neck, Geoffrey was having trouble driving. When my head dropped to is lap and my tongue circled the head of his cock, he let out a moan. I slowly began to swallow his entire cock. Geoffrey's isn't large so I can usually get his entire shaft in my mouth with out gagging.

While I had Geoffrey's cock in my mouth, I felt the car turn and stop. Geoffrey had pulled into a dark corner of a car park. I guess Geoffrey wasn't going to wait to get home.

Without bothering to zip up his pants, Geoffrey got out and walked over to the passenger side of the car. I had reclined the passenger seat. Geoffrey slid under me. With me facing the windshield, Geoffrey positioned his dick under my wet pussy. I lifted up my dress to give him easier access. I slid onto his hard cock, engulfing his entire shaft in my wet hole. I slid up and down his shaft, easing off until just the tip of his cock was inside me then sliding all the way down to the base of his shaft. In the meantime, Geoffrey had slid the top of my dress off my shoulders exposing my breasts. My dress was now bunched around my waist. His hands cupped my tits, grabbing the sensitive nipples between his fingers. My nipples were a bit sore from the material of the dress so the pleasure of his cock inside me mixed with the sensitivity of my nipples was pushing me over the top. I quickened my pace of riding his cock. I normally can't cum with just his cock inside me but my pussy and whole body was tingling. We were fucking like a couple of teenagers in daddy's car. The windows were getting fogged from our heavy breathing- more like panting. I picked up my pace even more, slamming my pussy and body into him, driving his cock deep inside of me. I could tell Geoffrey was about to come and I wouldn't be too far behind him.

Suddenly- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on the window and "Out of the car please.NOW!" Geoffrey's cock wilted inside me. I wiped the window only to see a bright light shining into my face. Geoffrey was quickly zipping up when the car door was pulled open. I didn't have time to pull my dress up to cover myself.

"OUT of the car NOW." As I stepped out of the car, my dress slid to the ground. The cool night air sent a chill through my body. My nipples were now as hard as diamonds. My pussy lips, swollen and wet, tingled from the change in temperature.

The light fell down to my naked body. I could see a burly security officer behind the light. "Put your hands on the car and spread your legs." he said to me. By this time Geoffrey had made it out of the car saying, "Please sir, we will pay any fines." The security officer told him to get to the side of the car and get on his knees with his hands on his head. I looked across the car to see another security officer. This one was a muscular black man with a slight smile on his face. His eyes were scanning my naked body with a look of approval that was surprisingly exhilarating.

The security office behind me stepped closer to me. I heard his baton being removed from his tool belt. He told me to spread my legs further. To help, he slid his baton between my legs. Then he slid it up my legs and tapped on my swollen sensitive pussy lips. Geoffrey kept telling the guard that we would pay any fines. The guard looked at him and said, "You'll be doing more than that."

The guard began to "search" my naked body. While his rough hands explored my body, his baton continued to tap my my swollen pussy. My pussy lips parted exposing my clit. While his hands kneaded my breasts and ass, he developed a rhythm of two taps on my pussy lips and then a slide to stroke my clit. Tap Tap Slide. Tap Tap Slide. Cupping my tits, squeezing my nipples and gently slapping my round ass. Tap Tap Slide. Tap Tap Slide.

Geoffrey had stopped talking, mesmerized by this man using his wife. My breath quickened and moans of pleasure were escaping my mouth. My whole body was sparking, rushing towards an unexpectedly pleasurable orgasm. A loud moan escaped me and my knees began to buckle. The officer quickened his pace. Tap Tap slide. Tap Tap Slide. Tap Tap Slide. An amazing orgasm ripped through me. My body fell upon the warmth of the hood of the car, the warmth of the car on my tits while the cool of the night air teased my hot pussy and ass.

Waves of pleasure rippled through my body. Then I felt a cock at the entrance of my pussy. This cock was thicker than Geoffrey's. I then realized the guard behind me had whipped his cock out and was getting ready to fuck me. But ever since Geoffrey's cock had wilted inside me, I had wanted a cock inside of me. I spread my legs wider.

The guard's cock was girthier than Geoffrey's. I spread my legs to open my pussy to this new cock. He slid his cock inside me and my ass was pressed to the base of his cock quickly. I realized that while his cock my be wider than Geoffrey's, it wasn't longer. He kept sliding his dick in and out of my wet hole. From his movements, I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. Sure enough, I soon felt his cock quiver inside me as he shot a load of cum into me. As he took his cock out of me, I could feel a small bit of his load slip out and slide down my leg.

As the guard stepped away from me, he looked at his black partner and said, "Do you want some of this?" The black guard answered "Sure but I'm going to need help getting me hard. Get her on her knees." I immediately got on my knees.

While the black guard came around the car, the one who just got done fucking me turned to Geoffrey and said, "Clean her juice off my cock." and walked towards Geoffrey who was still on his knees. His limp dick was still hanging out of his pants. Much to my surprise, Geoffrey opened his mouth and guided the guard's limp dick into it.

By this time the black guard had come around the car. He had unzipped his pants and his semi hard dick was hanging out of his pants. While his cock wasn't as big as some of the BBC's I had seen in porn videos, it was definitely bigger than Geffrey's and any cock I had ever fucked. I hoped it would fit inside of me.

I grabbed his hardening cock and directed it to my mouth. No way was I getting all of this prick into my mouth. It was thick enough that I had trouble just getting it into my mouth with my mouth wide open. I slowly licked the shaft from the base of his balls to the tip of his head. His cock was getting harder and longer. I slowly worked as much as I could into my mouth. I slid my mouth down his shaft only getting about a quarter of it into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could then sucked until just the head was in my mouth. I used both my hands to cover the rest of his long thick member. I was sucking on his head and jerking him off with my hands. My spit was providing the lubrication needed to slide faster. His moans grew louder as well as his exclamations of "Damn girl."

Out of the corner of my eye, I looked over and saw Geoffrey and the guard. Geoffrey was still on his knees but the guard's prick was no longer in his mouth. I could tell his chin was wet and he still had a twinkle in his eyes. Now he and the guard were watching me service this black cock in front of me.

The black guard told me to stop sucking his cock. When I did, he lifted me up and laid me on the hood of the car. I felt the still warm engine on my back. But the night had gotten cooler and my nipples were still diamonds. The guard spread my legs and put my heels on his broad muscular shoulders. My pussy was spread wide open, fully exposed to the night air and his thick long black cock. There was still a little cum sliding out of my pussy, down the crack of my round ass and onto the hood of the car.

He laid the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole. Slowly he parted my pussy lips and slid his cock into me. The sight of his black cock sliding into my pussy was amazing. He was gentle- slowly sliding in and out of my wet pussy. My pussy was being squeezed full. He kept a slow steady pace; going until I felt his balls touching my ass. I couldn't believe his prick fit inside of me.

He began to pick up the pace. He leaned forward and bit my nipples. His powerful hands were on my shoulders, pinning me to the car. He slid his cock until just the head was inside me and then slammed the entire shaft in. His balls were now slapping my ass. Our bodies were slapping together. I'm surprised no one heard the sounds of our intense moaning, slapping and fucking. The physicality was painfully pleasurable. Suddenly he drove his cock inside me. I could feel load after load of his cum shooting inside me. He collapse on top of me, pinning me to the car. The weight of his body and his cock deep inside me felt wonderful.

He slowly pushed himself off me and took his cock out of me. I couldn't believe my pussy had taken his entire cock. I was going to be sore for a few days. But the fucking was worth it.

As the black guard was zipping up, the other guard turned to Geoffrey and said, "Clean her up." Geoffrey looked at him then me. My legs were still spread wide and my puss was leaking the cum of two men. Geoffrey walked over to me, smiled and then buried his head between my legs. He gently used his tongue to lap the cum dripping out of me. My sore and swollen lips appreciated the gentleness. Then his tongue slid over my clit. He gently sucked, licked and bit me. Felling the warmth of the car engine on my back, seeing the stars in the night sky and feeling my husband lapping the cum of two men out of my slit was too much. I squeezed Geoffrey's head between my legs. He continued his assault on my pussy lips and clit. I was beginning to spasm with another orgasm. Geoffrey kept his tongue on my clit and mouth on my pussy as my spasms built. I was arching my back to the sky as my spasms increased in intensity. Geoffrey kept his mouth plastered between my legs. I slammed my back to the hood of the car and pressed my pussy into Geoffrey's mouth. Geoffrey had his mouth on my pussy through out my orgasm. As my orgasm subsided, Geoffrey lifted his head from between my legs. With the cum of two men on his chin mixed with the juices of my pussy he said, "That was amazing."