All Comments on 'Re-Plugging The Generation Gap'

by dannythebaltimoron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
Great

i loved it very hot and so life like and real , if only i had a son , i believe now i would try it after now having sex with a young man

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This chapter was a whole lot better than the first chapter.

I like that mom finally gave in to his sexual lust and gave her body to him.

I wanted to read more of their sexual relationship, perhaps the author would revisit this series with more erotic an kinky sex

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
Ask and ye shall receive...

This is the follow-up I craved, right in the next chapter. I should have noted that it had two chapters. A little more descriptions of the following sex would have been appreciated. It let me log in this time. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"You didn't have to feel guilty about fucking your son, mom. Moms do this sort of thing with their sons a lot more than you'd think."

Truer words were never spoken. Boys fucking their mother is almost becoming mainstream. We'll probably never know the full extent of this most exciting of all forms of family fucking, but it's doubtless much greater than a scared society cares to admit. My guess as to its great popularity? Because it's so natural and so damn convenient. A boy is instinctively attracted to his mother's mommy-hole, a mother loves her darling baby boy to pieces, and especially what makes him a boy--his fat young prick and his heavy loaded balls. He's ready to take his mom--and she's ready to be taken by him--anywhere and everywhere, at the drop of a hat. Her big strapping son shoots so much creamy semen up between his mother's legs that it soaks through her panties (if she even wears any when he's around), and mom can hardly sit anywhere, she's always making big sticky messes on the furniture. The boy loves the sight of them, they make him hard all over again, so he has to go and stick him big prick up his mother's cunt again and again. Mom keeps her boy's young balls drained, she believes it's a mother's duty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

spoilt by usuing the shitter . would have given a 5 .but 1 is all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony was in the bathroom on the shitter having lunch again. I gave this

a 5 to help offset the asshole of Lit's , dear annony vote of 1

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Enjoyed this story. With the fake rape situation resolved, the outlook of the story changed. Rated this chapter 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous