Reaching Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Julie prepare for second date.
2.9k words
4.55
3.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers,

Thank you all for commenting on the first part of Reaching Out and as promised here is part 2.

I had one commenter who claimed that the age of my characters was not defined, but that commenter did not read where I did define the age of the people in the neighborhood. In case you missed it the characters are older and that is why it is listed in the Mature category--" He rarely even saw any of his neighbors; they rarely left their homes. It was an older neighborhood with most who lived here being retired and not very active." -- from part 1.

I ended part 1 on a cliffhanger fully intending to write a part 2. One commenter did not like the cliffhanger claiming it was unnecessary. It is a new technique for me, but I'm not sure it was unnecessary.

I tend to write more of a "day-in-the-life' stories and that does not allow all questions to be answered as in a more traditional ending. The reader is left to fill in the future of the characters, more in tune with real life, but I understand that not all readers like this style of writing and need 'closure'.

joeehartley

Reaching Out Part 2

Joe E Hartley

June 2022

The next morning Jack headed out on his quest to find items he needed for the evening. He felt as if he were on a scavenger hunt, like when he was younger. He started his search at the nearest thrift shop and browsed through the racks of used clothing. At the first store he found and old woman's coat with a fur collar and a silk lining, both items he wanted.

He continued his hunt at several other stores and after just a couple of hours had a collection of items that would satisfy his needs for tactile stimulation. He next had to go to the store he hadn't been in for several years, He wasn't sure they were open yet since it as just noon and stores like this catered to the evening crowd. He was in luck as they had just opened and he found an entire wall dedicated to the items he sought. He picked one that he thought would work for a novice and made his purchase.

Julie looked forward to her task assignments and started to search the website she'd used before looking for more videos. She had to look up several terms, since she'd never heard of them before. What was a pony-girl? A lot of the terms she wanted to know about lead her to porn sites instead of definitions. She did find out what a pony-girl was and once she did, she knew that was far more advanced that she was ready for.

She put videos of several fetishes in her cart. She had videos on bondage, leatherwear, visual restriction, teasing, discipline, and several others, before she realized the total cost so far was more than she was willing to spend. She had to limit her selections to only two or three videos.

She decided to go back to the porn site she found and check out a few of the free short videos there to help her understand what these fetishes were all about. After a couple hours and a bit of embarrassment she had an understanding of a small sample of what was available. She ended up ordering two videos, one on bondage and one on spanking. She paid extra for a rush delivery, but still would have to wait a day before she could watch them with Jack. Both of these topics seemed tame enough for her to explore based on the other fascinations she learned about.

Recognizing she still had a few hours before she expected Jack, she went back to the porn site thinking that she could bookmark a few for she and Jack to view together this evening. She liked a few depicting mistress/slave encounters. She wondered if Jack would like the outfits the mistresses wore. She bookmarked a few of these videos. She also bookmarked a few of the milder BDSM videos.

Julie noticed the time and shut down her computer. She expected Jack in about an hour, just enough time for her to take a shower and see if she had anything erotic, she could wear for her date tonight.

She finished her shower and put on the only thing she had that could be considered sexy and only if you didn't look too closely. It was a nightgown she'd bought years ago, but never wore. She considered herself lucky that it still fit. Most women, her age, tended to put on a lot more weight than she had. She set out a bottle of wine; she'd read somewhere that wine tasted better if it was allowed to breathe as they said. The bottle was opened and two glasses sat nearby.

Jack called before heading over to Julie's house to make sure he wasn't too early; they had not set a time the night before. Within a few minutes he knocked on her door carrying a bag of the goodies he'd acquired on his scavenger hunt.

Julie answered the door and immediately noticed the bag and asked, "Is that the materials you talked about last night for the sensual massage?"

Jack reached into the bag and brought out a small swatch of animal fur and lightly rubbed it against her cheek, "Yes," he replied as she sighed and leaned into the soft fur in his hand.

"Wow!" she said when he removed his hand and placed the fur back into the bag. "I think I'm going to like this massage," she offered.

"I think you might. I did collect several items for the massage. I see you are dressed for another evening like last night. I do like it. Are you planning on us watching some more porn?" he asked.

I did buy some videos that I thought might be interesting, but they won't be here until tomorrow. Do you ever look at porn videos on the internet?" She asked.

"I haven't for a while, but I am familiar with some sites. Why?" He answered.

'I found a few short videos that we might watch if you don't mind seeing them on my laptop," Julie offered.

Julie poured them each a glass of wine then set up her laptop for them to view on the couch. She opened one of the videos she'd bookmarked and a picture of a woman wearing black leather with very little covered appeared holding a whip standing in front of a naked man on his knees who was kissing her thigh high leather boots.

The five-minute video showed the woman stepping on the man's penis and how aroused he became.

The second video was similar in that the mistress was mostly naked. The man this time wore a collar and a leash. Here the man licked the woman making her cum several times. The man was not allowed a release.

The third video Julie loaded depicted a woman naked and tied with a gag in her mouth, her hands secured behind her back and a man toying with her nipples. As the video progressed the man's cock pumped in her mouth as he held her head in place. It ending with him cumming all over her face.

"That's all I have right now," Julie announced. "Are you interested in trying any of what we just saw?"

Jack looked over at Julie whose nipples pressed mightily against her thin nightgown. "I liked the mistress wear, but I'm not too sure how much of the humiliation I'd enjoy, maybe a little," he answered.

"How about the last one? Would you like to tie me up and fuck my mouth?" Julie asked obviously excited.

"We can try that one, but without the handcuffs," he offered, you will have no way to say stop if it gets to be too much for you otherwise," he offered.

"Okay, but I don't want to used my hands. Maybe I could wear one of those sexy outfits that shows off my body too," she added.

"Is that all you found that interest you?" Jack asked.

"There is a lot to see and a lot of it I didn't understand. I just picked out the couple of videos, that turned me on for now," she shared.

"What didn't you understand?" He asked.

"Well, for one, I have no idea what Furries are and how is that sexual?" She commented.

"Wow! you got in deep, didn't you? Just so you know I'm not into Furries either. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of kinks, that I'm not interested in, pain being one of them." Jack shared. "That said, I did pick up a flogger, if you want to try it, but first are you ready for your massage?"

"I can hardly wait." Julie turned off her computer and put it away then headed into her bedroom pulling her nightgown over her head. She wore nothing under it. Jack followed her into the bedroom carrying his bag of fabrics. He set them down on the floor and started to remove his clothes.

"Wait," Julie suddenly announced. She almost ran out of the bedroom totally nude. She refilled their wine glasses and brought them back into the bedroom. She set them within easy reach of each of them then crawled onto the bed.

"Do you want to do my front first, or my back?" she asked.

'If this were a normal massage, we'd start on your back, but since it is an erotic massage what do you think of us starting here?" he asked as he covered her breast with a small piece of silk.

Julie moaned out her pleasure as she sank back onto the bed with her eyes closed.

Jack gently rubbed her body with the piece of silk watching as she moved with the flow of the smooth fabric. He then switched to a fabric with a very different texture. He held in his hand a piece of course canvas and with the barest of touches allow that scratchy texture to caress the body conditioned to expect softness. The slightly abrasive material ignited her skin everywhere it touched. Her sensitivity increased and she started to quiver. The canvas caressed her breasts and she felt ready to explode, her skin was on fire and she wasn't sure how much more of this she could handle. She squirmed under his touch, not from pain, but from the overabundance of sensations her skin could now detect.

Jack then positioned the canvas on her inner thighs and as he expected she soon opened her thighs exposing her most sensitive parts. Jack lightly stroked her hardened bud once, twice and then Julie arched her back and let out a loud moan.

Just as she thought she could no longer tolerate the tingling throughout her body, it stopped and the canvas went away.

Jack put away the canvas and picked up a feather. Using the soft tip of the feather, he stimulated the tip of her nipple and in ever increasing circles spiraled down her breast before moving to her other breast and repeating the process. He made note of the animalistic sounds she made. He trailed the feather down her stomach and found her inner thighs. Like before she opened thighs giving him access again to her engorged bud. The feather found its target and she let out a scream.

Jack knew what he was doing and replaced the feather with a piece of stiffened mesh from a lady's hat. He rubbed it over her entire body as if it were a towel giving her a brisk rubdown after a shower.

Her awareness returned and as she opened her eyes, she saw Jack holding the flogger in front of her. Her body stiffened; she had seen an item like this in action earlier in the day on several of the videos she watched. She wasn't sure she was ready to experience this torture device.

Jack slowly dragged the flogger across her body. It felt different from what Julie expected; it was as if several fingers were lightly caressing her. She felt the fingers move across her breast and titillate her nipples. The fingers tracked down her torso exciting the nerve endings in her skin wherever they touched. Soon her inner thighs were again being fondled, this time by multiple soft fingers. Her thighs opened and the fingers stroked her crease several times. She raised her hips and with that encouragement Jack allowed the flogger to strike her moist core with a minimum of force. The slap shocked her and her hips fell, only to quickly rise up again as if asking for another swing of the flogger.

After a few more light swings of the flogger, Julie lost control and her body convulsed in a massive orgasm.

Jack put away the flogger and retrieved the piece of rabbit fur and caressed her body with the soft material that helped her to calm back down.

Julie recovered, "That was amazing. I never had an orgasm so intense before. You used that flogger differently that what I saw on the videos. What else can you do with it?" She asked.

"We can play with it another day, but slowly. You need to go slow with this; there is a fine line between the pleasure it can deliver and pain," Jack shared.

"Okay, now it's your turn to be on the receiving end. Stand up. I'm looking forward to this." Julie instructed.

Julie dropped to her knees in front of the man who had just given her an incredible orgasm only to find that the penis she wanted to press against the back of her throat was soft. Flaccid was the term she'd heard before and she was glad her hands were not cuffed as she requested. She needed her hands to hold up the floppy member.

She licked the underside of his cock as she'd seen in the videos, then she licked his balls both front side and back side. She realized that the men she saw in the videos were much younger than Jack and maybe age made his arousal slower to respond. She took his balls into her mouth and toyed with them using her tongue as she cradled his cock. She then replaced his balls inside her mouth with his cock and she cradled his balls. She felt him grow inside her mouth.

She wrapped her hands around his waist and sucked on the enlarging member. She soon had a fully erect cock inside her mouth and found that she could not yet take all of him. She focused her attention on the very tip of his cock and flicked her tongue back and forth. She heard him sigh and felt him push forward against her. This is exactly what she had asked for, His hands were not yet on the back of her head forcing her deeper, so after she slid her mouth back and forth few times went back to tonguing his tip. He did seem to like that. She also brought one of her hands back in front of him and gripped his balls.

She loved that he started to squirm and when he positioned one of his hands on the back of her head, she took all of him inside her mouth. She felt him press her onto his cock and soon both of his hands were pushing against the back of her head and his tempo increased.

She relaxed her mouth and savoring the piston type pumping in and out of her mouth. He stiffened and pushed in deep then stopped. She felt the gush of hot fluid squirt against the back of her throat and quickly swallowed, not wanting to miss any. He pulled halfway out and had more of his sticky fluid to give her. She could now taste it and sucked on his cock like a straw to get every drop.

She finished by licking his cock top, bottom, and tip before moving back onto the bed.

"That was as good as I expected. Did you like it too?" She asked.

"I loved it. It was the best blow job I've ever had," he answered.

"Great! We can do it again then. I also want to do more with that flogger, I should be getting the videos I ordered tomorrow. You want to come over and watch them?" she asked.

"I'd love to. Are they more of the BDSM type of videos?" He asked

"I'm not sure what all BDSM covers, but one is on bondage and the other is on spanking. I don't think they are too extreme, but I'm not sure, she answered.

I'd love to watch them with you. You might like a bit of light spanking. We'll have to play it by ear to see how far you want to go"

They chatted for a while longer and finished their wine before calling it a night and Jack went back home, looking forward to tomorrow night.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley