All Comments on 'Reaching the Breaking Point Ch. 01'

by GoldenSneer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Good story. Really enjoyed it. Don't worry about the crybabies. There is always someone who's going to complain.

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Great Story..

I loved the story and I'll be patiently waiting for chapter two, or more.. I found it exciting to know that Shelly;s virginity was taken by a black guy.. and I'm only assuming that this will not be her last time with Marco or maybe with another black guy.. Although the story was a lot different than my own experience, I wasn't a virgin the first time I had sex with a black guy, but my reasoning for going black was also based on revenge.. but for me, it was because of a cheating husband,, So I can somehow relate to Shelly's first black cock...and if she is anyone like myself, it won't be her last..

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good first effort

Lucky girl getting a guy to take it easy on her the first time. She did have fun, good for her. I think she will find that Chris isn't right for her. Shelly is growing up quickly. Good for her Xoxoxoxox Annette

GoldenSneerGoldenSneerover 7 years agoAuthor
@Whackadoodle

You're right. It's my first time really writing anything so I apologize if I wasn't clear enough. I was trying to make him come off as an asshole with that comment. Of course it's not her fault but the character was being a dick in that part. The ending wasn't meant to viewed like that, but next time I'll try to be more clear.

Thanks for the comment!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
So it's her fault her boyfriend cheated?

Let me guess, it's a woman's fault if she gets raped, right? Maybe if she had been wearing a suit of plate mail or maybe a Burkha, she wouldn't be raped.

You took a good story and drove it into the fucking pavement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous