Reactions 04 - No, No and F***king No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home I went into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for each of us, Luisa went upstairs and changed into leggings and one of my t-shirts. We went into the living room turned the radio on and sat on the sofa.

Luisa's head was resting on my shoulder she cleared her throat,

"Gary, I want to tell you honestly and truthfully, I never encouraged him or went on any "dates" with him, I also only went out once with him on a business lunch, but there were six other people on that lunch. I'm telling you this so there is no misunderstanding between us, you know me and you know I would never disrespect you or go behind your back, you know this."

"Luisa, listen to me, there are enough people in your office who would tell me if you did do anything, but rest assured I know you did nothing wrong, now close your eyes rest because later you are going to show me how grateful your night in shining armour saved you.."

She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow, "You "saved" me huh? Well it was a good punch, his jaw will be sore for a long time, right, I will finish this glass of wine then go upstairs and lay naked on the bed, this body is yours my love do as you wish with me."

She finished glass took her clothes off kissed me then with sway of her hips walked upstairs. A few minutes later I joined her, and yes I used her body and she used my body.

Later on that night in bed curled around each other Luisa did say she was always polite and straight forward in her rejection of him, she also admitted he was very persistent, and she was going to tell me about what was happening, yesterday, but again she stressed nothing really happened apart from him an arsehole and throwing compliments and innuendos at her, but then he was very cocky he escalated things and tried the public display that I and everyone saw. Yes later on I did speak with Stephen and Amanda and other friends from her workplace, I asked around and everything Luisa told was verified.

The other thing that came out from the single women he had sex with he was not very big in the cock area and he was a very selfish lover. None of the women would want to be with him again.

Epilogue:

Stephen and other friends in Luisa's office confirmed that John did spend a month trying to persuade my wife to go out with him, he made it obvious he didn't care she was married, and in fact several married women did gather together and tell Stephen what was happening and how he had sex with several single women.

But as Stephen said John hadn't done anything legally wrong at that time, he couldn't fire him but if he did anything physical then he would be gone.

Stephen did do as he promised, John never worked in the city or county or even the country ever again. He currently works in a accountancy firm in Eastern Europe somewhere. During his transition to a different country he lost everything, while he was moving abroad his house burnt down, something about the boiler not conforming to current regulations, the boiler exploded destroying the house.

And when he was in a restaurant toilet he accidentally slipped and somehow his balls caught on the door knob. He apparently kept muttering about how a man and woman wearing black clothing beat him up to the police, but no one saw anyone enter the toilet after him.

And of course Luisa and I were at a BBQ at Stephens house, we have at least ten couples who can verify we were there.

The end.

(Writers note: the good guys won the bad guy lost, if you don't like that sentiment then that's your choice.)

12