Read Me!

Story Info
She’s an Open Book!
887 words
4.44
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers

READ ME!

Yoohoo! I'm here!

Go ahead and unwrap me, please. I'm so happy to finally be here! Yes yes, I'm a book but not just.... Are you disappointed? I am the book you ordered, aren't I? I'm the one, yes I am. Why that expression on your face? Please don't send me back. Please, you haven't even given me a chance.

Please do look, I have some very intriguing enticing exciting stories inside of me. Just because I'm a book don't think I don't know what's inside me. It's me; this is me. Take me in your hands and carry me over to that nice table, OK? That's right, nice and flat on my spine then with both hands, open me right up as wide as wide can be.

There, good. I am completely exposed. Hold me with my glossy pages splayed out and lift me up to your face, and put your nose into my crease as deep as it will go and sniff... each book has a different scent. Do you like my scent? Do I smell good? Now open me even wider, so my pages do a little bit of a backward bend. What is it like to see parts that aren't meant to be seen? Do you see colored thread or maybe even a teeny tiny snippet of ribbon that someone put there for someone else to find?

Now would you like to take me to a chair, so you can sit comfortably with me on your lap? Keep me spread apart and tuck me up against you. Slowly turn my pages and read some of my words. If my paper's a bit dry just lick your fingers and my pages will turn at the slightest touch.

Thank you! Now we're comfy. I see you're interested in some of my words. I wonder which words make your eyes light up so much! And you need to shift your position? That's fine. I'm happy you're so interested. Oh! I feel like I'm being propped up. Is there something behind my spine? What are you reading... is it maybe about the woman who's getting undressed and doesn't think anyone can see her? That's a very nice scene and so effectively written too, especially the part when she... but I don't want to spoil it for you. I should just be quiet.

Why are you putting me down now? You seemed excited but if you put me down you'll lose your place. Oh, I see. No bookmark; you'll make do with what you've got. Go ahead and fold that page corner right on down... and sure, close me up if you need to... just for a second, right?

Ah! now you're opening your pants, completely undoing them, opening them wide. Not going to just pull it through the open fly, huh? Well I'm so flattered that my story is making you so aroused that you're bringing everything out. My, that's impressive! I'd like it very much if you'd please bring me back up onto your lap, and spread me open again, so you can lay that beautiful erection inside me. I'm designed pretty well for that. You could even pretend I'm the woman in the story, all undressed now. I would love that. Imagine I'm a woman with a warm wet place to rub against or even slide inside. Would you please put it down right in my crease, and then take hold of some of my glossy pages and fold them around you? It would be nice, wouldn't it? Just to try?

Yes, like that, oh yes, bend me around you and hold me tight while you move your hands, oh yes, that's nice... what's wrong, why did you stop? My paper doesn't feel like a woman? You need to read the words while you do it? Can't you read the part you like best and then just play it your memory like a movie while you wrap me around you and move your....

What? You need to be looking at the actual words that make you the most aroused, because you love seeing the words right when you're about to come? Seeing the words, and hearing them in your mind, and while you're visualizing the fantasy that the words are creating, that makes you harder? That makes the hot part hotter and you'll get off harder? Oh.... OK.... just do what you need. It's really OK; I love to help in whatever way makes you happiest.

Please just do it the way you like best. Oh! I like the way you're holding me now and keeping me open wide with just five fingers, so skillful, while your other hand is moving now, up and down, up and down, I'm so happy... Ohhh... you've gotten to an extra succulent part? I said you should give me a chance, wasn't I right? Yes? Do you like this? You must like it a lot, the way you're staring at the page and your hand is going faster and faster, and even faster, and now your eyes are closing and you're moaning and ohhhhh! There you go, coming, coming, coming, oh, so wonderful, spurting right into my crease! Ha! You are a good shot, I must say, well done, just the way I like best. My word!

Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers