Read your Contracts 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm serious," Laura said. "Turns out he was housing one of his mistresses maybe five miles away from here. Of course, I kicked the bitch to the curb as soon as I got my hands on the pervert's finances."

"As one would." Memi stepped forward and casually slipped her arm around Harry's.

Satilli did the same on the other arm, continuing the fight from the day before subtly in the background. "She's the one you told me about, right? The one whose father you fucked in the butt?"

Memi grinned. "While shape-shifted into his daughter's form, yes."

Harry kept his head down and tried to finish his breakfast with his arms trapped on either side, forking up eggs like a T-rex.

Laura said, "A very shocking day all around... but it all ended well enough after showing the pig who was the boss. Anyway Harry, the house is yours if you want it."

"Well thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure I could afford the property taxes or anything yet."

"I could pay that for you."

"That actually makes it worse... " he said, and felt three sets of leering eyes coming down on him. "It's just that I don't think I'd feel right having a sugar mama, you know? I want to be proud of the home that my children grow up in."

At the mention of children, Memi rubbed her head against his shoulder. Satilli joined but mostly, it seemed, because she didn't want to be outdone as the actual girlfriend.

"Alright, but the offer's on the table," Laura said.

"Thanks."

Harry finished breakfast and went to clean the rest of the dishes, his and Laura's plates as well as the glasses smeared with... while the girls chatted behind him.

"You do guys in the butt a lot, then,as part of your job?" Laura asked Satilli.

Satilli was squirmy this morning; had to be the 'midnight snack' she'd taken from him while he slept, he thought. "All the time," she said. "There's the once in a while that a woman will summon me for some sex, but the reality of the market is just that there's more demand for twinks than there is for the other side. Mostly I get summoned by kinda edgy guys, and they're surprised it worked, you know. And more often than not, they were actually trying to get a succubus, so I have to work a bit convincing them unless they're just cool with any kind of sex. It's real nice making a guy moan right underneath you after taking his anal cherry."

What did it say about Harry that this kind of talk was so normal for him these days? "Ah yes, another morning, another chance to listen to my girlfriend talk about fucking other guys with her dick." He sighed.

"That's just work, it doesn't mean anything~" Satilli said. "And I keep saying, if you wanna make my penis yours, all you have to do is ask. I'd absolutely love taking your cherry."

Memi slapped the counter. "If anyone is taking my master's anal virginity, it's going to be me!"

There was some hushed talk behind his back as Laura whispered something indistinct into Satilli's pointy ear.

The girl couldn't keep a secret for a half second. "It wouldn't be hard at all. I mean, it would be hard, but not until after I make it for you, but it wouldn't be difficult. What do you think, big and veiny?"

Of course, Harry had to turn his head; Laura was blushing wildly and trying to shut the girl up but the jig was already up. "Really? You?" he said.

"What?" She'd begun swirling a finger absentmindedly in a wet, curly lock of hair. "I was thinking, you know how it is, you're the one who took most of the virginities in this room."

Memi said, "Five of them, to be exact."

Laura coughed. "So, I might as well throw my hat into the ring."

"There is no ring!" Harry went back to the dishes with a huff. "Nobody is fucking me in the ass, okay?"

From behind, Satilli appeared and rolled her head into his back, slipping her slight arms around his belly and gently rocking them both. "Okay, okay~ I was thinking, maybe, since you don't have any of those test thingies today, maybe we could have some fun?"

"Haven't you already had enough today?" he asked. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I didn't think I needed a rule against going into my dreams and making me cum in my sleep. I'm not mad, not really, but you're not allowed to do it anymore."

"What?"

"She did what!?" Memi roared, coming around and peeling Satilli from her master's back.

"What? No I didn't..."

"I woke up a little afterward and caught her licking my cum out of my boxers."

"And she didn't share!?" Memi said.

"No, I didn't!" Satilli whined. She loosed herself from Memi's grip and ran behind Laura. "Wet dreams still do exist, you know? Not everything is caused by supernatural forces."

Harry sighed. "Hon, it was a scene in a public pool, with our adoring fans watching. It's alright, I know you're a little pent up right now, but don't stand there and lie to me."

She sniffled.

"Seriously, it's not that big a deal. It's getting worse every time you deny it, though."

"I don't need to take this!" she said, and vanished in a puff of pink smoke.

And Memi was tapping her foot with her arms crossed harshly across her chest. "Gone home, then. Master, I'm sure you know you'll need to apologize when she returns."

"Why, though? I'm not the one in the wrong here."

Laura laughed a little. "Haven't had a girlfriend before, have you? Fun fact, you're always the one in the wrong... but I can see where you're coming from."

"Demons don't lie," Memi said. "I'm sure my master simply had a dream featuring her, not me, and the greedy opportunist lapped it up while it was fresh and warm."

"Sure, whatever," Harry said.

Laura got off the stool and began dressing for the day by shirking off her apron and negligee right in plain view. Like an eclipse, it was tempting to stare the entire time, and Memi drank in the sight herself without reservation. "Ah,Harry," Laura said. "There was a reason I came over last night. You see, it's election season for my father and I'm about to be dragged around for a few weeks of campaigning."

"You would do that for your father?"

She said, "As much as his behavior is personally revolting, his politics are surprisingly sound. Besides, it's difficult to be mad at someone forever, so I'm trying to get past it."

"How very mature of you."

"Shut up~" She laughed. "Anyway, it involves being shut up in a bus for a few weeks along with the campaign manager and my father, his interns. I was thinking, if you both were willing, that maybe you could loan me Memi for a while? Just a week? Think about it, she gets to see more of the world and you get some space to move around in for a little while. What do you think?"

Harry looked to Memi, who was holding the pursed lips he now knew to mean she was holding her tongue. "I'm not sure she would like that."

Memi said, "Nonsense, I'm certain you would like nothing more than to have your space for a time as you did as a bachelor. After all, the lot of us have been such a cramp on your style, haven't we? Who knows, I could be an outside dog if you prefer."

"Hon, don't be like that," Laura said, enveloping Memi in a hug from behind to quell the demonic fury building up within. Being swaddled with her head against the woman's voluptuous breasts seemed to do the trick, as Memi sighed and relaxed. "We've been burning his candle at both ends, haven't we? You must know how it feels. And would it be so bad to go around with me for a short while, get to see a bunch of the country, talk with new people? Heck, I'll even promise to scratch your itch as often as you want, and there's a nice bed in the tour bus~" Then she said with a wink to Harry, "and I bet once you get back, he'll be fresh and ready to give you everything you were missing for the week."

"Week!?" Memi wrested herself from pillowy imprisonment and regarded the other two with a strange mixture of wrath and fear peeking through. "Master will be available tomorrow after his final test, and you will not take him from me for another week on top of that!"

Laura chucked to herself.

"What's so funny?" Memi said, shivering with anger and days of pent-up lust.

"We wouldn't leave for another few days, is the thing," Laura said, slowly reaching out and bringing Memi back into a hug, rocking and soothing the raging beast. "So just drain him dry while you can."

Memi glared at him. "If it my master's will, then."

-

Chapter 03

-

Hell was, well, Hell, as it had always been and would always be. In the second circle where Satilli arrived, succubi made their homes underneath churning currents of air keeping aloft the spirits of sinners from the world above. (S)he came to a magic circle set into a common thoroughfare as she had no intention of returning to mistress Fyelline's mansion just yet and there was another world of diversions to take her mind off things here.

She? Her? Satilli pulled at the waist of her shorts (she'd left behind her borrowed clothes in Harry's apartment to avoid staining them with brimstone and had only the bandeau and shorts she'd bought down here) to ensure she hadn't slipped up and regrown her penis. Nope, everything was as reassuringly smooth and plush as she'd left it. It had taken weeks of practice in secret to create this pussy and the technique wasn't as stable as she'd like yet.

It did raise an interesting point: when did her insistence on remaining female make her transition from an incubus to a succubus? She did allow her penis to come back, retaining his femboyish good looks since he'd already possessed those, and let the question fall to the wayside as he walked through the shops. After all, succubus was an occupation, and Satilli was still only using her pussy for one person... and his other lovers by extension, but that was part of the problem, wasn't it?

He strolled, settling into an easy gait that would get himself nowhere fast and allow him to take a look into all the windows. Ah, this area had come up in the last several years, dripping down the circles as capitalism did its work; succubi did, after all, have the most exposure to the human world and as a secondary result a great deal of the discretionary income, so it was natural that shops should spring up with fripperies of all sorts. It was because of this that the apprentices, indentured workers in all but name, were allowed to come with jingling pockets for good work to treat themselves, or to walk the streets and sell their services to the demons who came up from the lower circles.

It was as Satilli regarded a nice hat with a pink bow in the window that he noticed one such demon approaching in the reflection.

"You got a tight hole?" the demon growled, placing a hand on Satilli's shoulder with foot-long claws crossing his small chest. "Could do with some bussy. How much?"

A Malabranche: the sort that some humans considered another race of demon but whose number was simply given a common, descriptive name. This one had a long snout like a horse, mouth split horribly to its jaw and filled with crooked fangs, a hunched-over body seven feet tall, stubby legs and arms which would scrape the ground as it walked regardless of its terribly sharpened claws. And Satilli didn't dare look for fear of gagging, but he could feel the heat of a thorny cock two feet long poking his back from behind a grubby loincloth.

"You can't afford me," Satilli said, deliberately peeling the monstrous demon's hand off of him and starting to leave toward the comparative safety of his mistress' home.

A heavy, black-scaled arm slammed into the glass pane in Satilli's way. "Don't be a bitch," the Malabranche rumbled. "Just an incubus, can't be worth much. What, don't want this hot rod from the Bolgia?"

"Pht, proud of that, are you?"

The other hand wrapped around Satilli's throat. Yeah, this was more of what he expected of men.

A small crowd of shoppers had gathered to see the potential slaughter, or rape, primarily succubi and those seeking their company, the former pointing and giggling. No doubt some of them were pulling themselves to the entrance of their temporary love nests in convenient alleys, promising a show to their customers. This would be an interesting demonstration of the social paradigm after all, of a monster. They knew what to expect of Satilli...

A clawed hand cupped Satilli's cheek and the rumble of the demon's voice took on the tilt of a smile. "Got a pretty mouth, wanna scrape that throat raw."

"Hurt me and you'll have lady Fyelline to repay, with your life." Satilli was still, it wasn't a good idea to rely on a lower demon's sense of self preservation more than a few minutes out from the punishment. But the mention of a lady had introduced enough doubt to loosen his grip; using the name of a higher demon without permission was a risky bluff after all. "Release me, now, or else."

The malabranche rumbled laughter. "Think I'll take your head back down with me. Else what?"

A whispered spell and a hand sign brought something from Satilli's room: his war trident, which he thrust up so the bladed tines trapped his attacker's horns and nearly stabbed into its eye socket. A twist of the hip, leveraged through the trident's staff, forced the malabranche's head down to the level of Satillli's face lest the middle blade be driven into its beady eye. Someone in the background began clapping from the excitement and there were giggles bounding from one end to the other since this resolution had never been in question. Someone called For Satilli to put the beast out of his misery.

With his trident's handle wedged between his arm and hip, maintaining the dangerous angle, Satilli swatted away the clawed hands and leaned in to whisper, "I am having a bad day. So let me tell you else what; remove yourself from my sight, and don't ever let me see you again until I've had time to forget your disgusting face, or else I will make sure you live through what I do to you." He guided the malabranche back into the middle of the street with the ever-present threat to his pupil, finally earning a look at the beautiful crowd mocking the stupid, bestial creature. Once there, with a little breathing room, Satilli brought his foot up between the demon's legs and strutted along his way with his trident balanced over his shoulder while the demon reeled in pain.

Ah, there went any possibility of mistress being unaware of Satilli's presence in Hell; she would absolutely sense the intrusion of the summoning magic into her domain. He kept on his way toward the mansion so he could truthfully tell her when he arrived back that he had in fact been coming back, and considered stopping at one of the shops to get a present. Mistress did give him a great amount of freedom, even letting him get a boyfriend... He barely felt like an apprentice. He wasn't supposed to be back yet, knew he was overreacting.

"You'll practice with random men, but not with me? You could hurt a man's feelings that way." Someone fell into step with Satilli, long legs and a short stride with a short sword bouncing on his hip, a symbol of office. This was another incubus, by blood if not by profession, and doubly curved, ribbed black horns swept through swarthy waves of hair, a tipless tail was wrapped about his waist on the outside of his officer's coat to protect himself from losing any more inches from it.

"Amhart~" Satilli stopped in his tracks to turn, throw his arms around the man, and rub his fluffy, pink hair into his coat before continuing down the street with a firm, muscular arm hugged to his chest. "You know damn well why we don't practice anymore~ You're too strong for me, and good thing you are if you wanna keep playin' cops and robbers."

"I'm hardly playing, Pinkie, and I've said I would give you a handicap," Amhart said with a chuckle.

"Lopping off two feet of your weapon isn't a handicap, it's an insult. For all the hanging out with humans I do, shouldn't I be the one getting soft?"

Amhart reached down and swatted Satilli's bottom as they walked. "No, just as soft as I remembered, no more and no less. But I do wish you'd squeal."

Tight-lipped, Satilli had caught it just in time. He held out his hand and refused to say another word until a shining, golden coin was produced and set in his palm. "It's not free for police, either."

"I wouldn't dream of taking you out in the open like this," Amhart said, subtly reaching across to take Satilli's shoulder in his hand and draw him in closer. "I'm thinking about bringing you back home, laying you down, and taking my sweet time exploring every inch of you. And in return, you'll have an excuse to stay away from home a little longer."

Of course the thought was enticing, as Satilli's bulge made clear to the both of them, but he reached up with trembling fingers and peeled his friend's hand away. "I'm sorry, but I can't," he said.

Amhart showed some fang, but tempered himself quickly. "Why not?"

"I'm already in a relationship... and I already fuck more people than I should."

"So it's true that you've entangled yourself with a human of all things? I can't see why you would settle for someone like that when you have your pick among us. I can't see what he has that I don't." Amhart again put his hand on Satilli's shoulder and kept it there despite Satilli's efforts to rip it off. He was so much stronger, and they both knew he could take what he wanted if he were so inclined. "Soon enough, I will have earned a place as a lesser lord in the circle; I would be able to buy out your contract, with or without your input. And you would love it, you would be doted upon by servants night and day. Well, by day; by night I would dote on you. Or would you rather throw yourself to the swine, who could never give you in the rest of their lives what I would?"

"Where is all this coming from?" Satilli asked. "You never used to talk to me like this... Is it only because now I can be a woman for you, too?"

"I thought I had more time," Amhart said. "How long did you court this mortal man before giving yourself to him?"

"I didn't, really..." Satilli fondly remembered a day filled to the brim with fellatio, but that had been done as an agent of his mistress; it didn't count. Neither did his time watching over Harry from afar in the mansion. Then there was the short period between his second meeting with Harry and his confession. "Half a day, I suppose."

"I would spend years earning your favor." Amhart forced the two of them into an alley and pinned Satilli against a wall. Giggling succubi passed by, or stopped to take in the titillating sight of two incubi's incipient lovemaking. But Amhart ignored them, leaning down so that his chiseled face was close enough to feel the heat of Satilli's blush. "But would I have to? You do want me, don't you?"

Up against the wall, with no avenue to escape, Satilli bent his knees and Amhart followed him down until he was looming over like a terrible, cloaked figure.

"Pfftt-" The laughter escaped Satilli's puffed cheeks.

"Came on too strong, didn't I?" Amhart said, taking Satilli's hand and drawing him up. No tension remained, and he stepped back to lean against the opposite wall. "Good thing it's not my job to be charismatic."

Satilli, whose job it was, left his trident against the wall and pressed himself against Amhart's chest to feign sleep with a cheeky eye propped open to see the demon's awkward smile. "That kinda direct stuff only works if the mark's already got their walls down, like they're desperate. Anybody else, they start thinkin' 'why me? I'm not so great that I deserve the royal treatment, there's something fishy going on here' and they'd be right since it's you or me. So you'd be more successful iffin you just said, 'hey, wanna fuck around?' but even then I'm not in the mood, so you might get a rain check."

He took up his weapon and continued down the road, taking a minor stop to get a present for his mistress which hung from one tine of the trident over his shoulder, swinging idly with his steps. Amhart, too, walked with him right out of town to where the cobbles ended, the path returned to the wind-worn stone of the second layer, and the landscape became that of wholesome farming with well-rooted grains swaying wildly in the ever-changing breezes. Satilli didn't know how some of these girls did it, wearing their hair long despite their surroundings, since his vision was plagued at the edges with soft, fluttering pinkness.