Read your Contracts 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a great horn-capture by the way," Amhart said at Satilli's side. "Not every day you get to see one, since most demons would take the opportunity to gouge out the eye anyway. I do appreciate your going easy on him."

"Less paperwork?"

"Less paperwork. The lesser lords of the layer have been crying about firmer control of visitors for exactly the reasons you were in danger."

"And you were going to step in at some point?"

"I was considering it. You might have really hurt him after all."

Harry would have stepped in right away to save him, Satilli thought... He wouldn't have been able to do much, but he would have given it his best. Meliza even respected that in him, when she was drunk enough to admit it, as he'd thrown himself at her, a seven-foot amazon of a woman, to save Memirellin once upon a time. Never mind that Memirellin at her weakest could easily kill any of the lot of them.

Amhart took his leave at the gates of lady Fyelline's mansion and Satilli went on in alone. He almost went around to the servant's entrance and tripped himself in reclaiming the step, still not used to walking through the stone garden and up to the main door. A veiled servant opened the way for Satilli and didn't respond to a thankful nod, a former friend whose name had to be forgotten when her station had been eclipsed, whose envious disposition was handily hidden behind the veil Fyelline demanded she wear.

Nothing to be done for it, Satilli waved away the melancholy he'd briefly felt. He earned his position, after all, out of the teeming throng of servants he had been the one to step up into the good graces of the lady when her daughter's spot was evacuated. So he was the only remaining apprentice, so-called, he felt guilty only because of the nepotism involved in his appointment.

He could not find the lady in the main hall or in her office, resorted to taking directions from yet another anonymous servant and proceeded down into the baths.

It was obvious from the top of the stairs that his search had ended, as a heady moan wafted through the air and lazily bounded from wall to wall. Dappled light followed it, throwing the design of the large bath's shifting surface against the bare stone in crystalline pinks and blues. Down, Satilli stepped into the muggy steam and came to the edge of this pool-sized cthonic bath.

The lady of the house was lazing at the edge of the bath, with her shoulders rested on the stone and a dark drink in her hand for nursing; the clink of ice was barely audible over the gentle lap of the water against the stones along with the woman's own soft mewling. Between her voluptuous thighs, a dark shape in the water slowly, as a comfort, licked. She did notice Satilli approaching and rolled her neck, slipped a naked foot across the back of the woman in the water as if to say, 'don't you dare stop'.

"Boy, so you've returned at last. Unless you have visited to return your property into storage."

He took the shopping bag from his trident and set the weapon aside and out of sight, then knelt beside his mistress and served forth the small box of sweets as an offering.

A small smile. "So it seems my forgiveness is cheap today. Come, boy, the stink of the world above is yet upon thee and as you can see I have drawn a bath for you like a doting wife. Or am I wrong, and have been addressing a girl?"

"No, mistress." Satilli undid the two knots separating him from nudity and his bikini-like outfit slipped straight off to the ground, proving that he was indeed a male... with plausibly-deniable small breasts. Then he dipped down into the perfumed water and joined Fyelline at the shallow end half-lying on the edge. "I apologize, as I'd intended to stay with him a while longer and left in a hurry."

Fyelline brought up a loose wrist and waved away the concern. "The boy is doing well, I would imagine, and my daughter?"

"Both of them are well, yes."

"Ah," Fyelline sighed, her hips rolled in the water as the tongue attending to her slipped against a sensitive spot. "A hurry indeed, that you went to the shops rather than announcing your arrival in Hell by coming straight home; how lucky you were to find diversion right away." Behind her words there was a smile still and she popped one of the offered sweets into her mouth, anger in potentia assuaged before it had a chance to form.

"Yes, lucky," Satilli agreed, made sure not to flinch as Fyelline's hand dipped beneath the water and onto his leg. "I did run into some trouble there, which is why I had to to summon my weapon, so I'm sorry to have caused you worry. Is it just me or are things getting more dangerous on the streets lately?"

It was Satilli's weak attempt to shift the conversation away from his movements. He'd only been granted the permission to pursue his relationship with Harry on the condition that he devote the remainder of his time to Fyelline's work and her training, and there was no shortage of 'training' which could be used as punishment. Once he'd 'wasted' his virginity as a woman, after developing his transformation in secret, his ass had learned that there were additional levels of width in Fyelline's training dildos. But now in a state of relaxation, it was less than likely trouble was coming anyway.

As if proof, the woman's fingertips were tracing little circles on the inside of Satilli's thigh, drifting upward bit by bit until she was nudging his balls. "More dangerous these days, now there's a thought... a wrongheaded one. It reminds me that a great deal has changed in the way you young ones live, that you think a single unpleasant interaction with the lesser ones, deftly avoided, constitutes danger."

"I'm certain he meant to rape me," Satilli said with a huff.

Fyelline laughed, sending off little waves in the bath, and she took her hand from the water to draw the boy's head close for a kiss on the cheek. "That I don't doubt, you are so apparently soft and rapable. Too bad for your 'suitor' that our clan has earned the right of arms, if only some of us practice them to any degree. The traditional response would have been to fuck him into exhaustion and then decide whether cutting his throat was worth your time."

"Amhart was there, too," Satilli said.

"Yes, yes, the so-called policia. Haha, I'm sure he would have liked the chance to play the hero. So? I had expected you to be playing with your boy toy for some time longer, why are you back?"

Ignoring the way her mistress' hand trailed up his leg and cupped a testicle, Satilli sighed and tried to relax in the hot, perfumed water. "We haven't had sex in a whole week, and then he has a wet dream about me and says I'm lying when I say I didn't do it... I'm not really mad anymore, that's something I might have done, before, but it really hurt." He'd already nearly killed someone by messing with dreams, wasn't about to try anything with his boyfriend, her boyfriend...

Fyelline shrugged. "I imagine he doesn't understand the enormity of the insult. No matter, I have use for you if he has decided he no longer does."

"Wh-" Satilli was cut off as Fyelling took him roughly by the hair and pulled him into a long, suffocating kiss.

This wasn't at all the kiss of an experienced amateur, this was one of a level of mastery gained over centuries. Fyelline's tongue danced, swirled and tickled, her lips molded against Satilli's with just enough room once in a while to take a hurried sip of breath, stealing so much more of it that Satilli wasn't able to resist as he was drawn atop her and hugged to her voluptuous curves. Slender fingers ran down the length of his spine, no longer needed to hold him in the embrace, and down along the curve of his ass; one cheek fit snugly into Fyelline's palm, pulling his hips to hers, his small cock nestling between her plump thighs, a fingertip pushed against his tight anus urging him closer.

"Touch me, boy," Fyelline said between pleasured moans.

She was so wonderfully soft, her skin smooth as silk. Satilli swept his hands up from her belly to her breasts, giving his mistress a little squeeze.

"That's a good boy," she moaned, pushing her fingertip inside his ass.

He felt his penis standing at full attention, bouncing under the water against her plush labia. The woman there, who had been eating Fyelline out, continued the motion of her tongue up the length of Satilli's penis. As he expected, he was held fast against jumping from the sensation, which was an insult. More fiercely, he squeezed, feeling her stiffening nipples circle around his palms, put himself further into their kiss. But he could tell that this wasn't an adversarial embrace meant for instruction, mistress actually wanted to lean back and relax for once.

The girl in the water pushed Fyelline's knees apart and with them Satilli's, pushing herself deep within to pass a long, slippery tongue back and forth all the way up from Fyelline's anus, up the length of Satilli's penis, and ending with a suckling kiss to his unheld testicle before starting on the way back. It was slow, lingering, as if she had never intended on getting either of them off, that they could lie there at the edge of the pool enjoying their licking as long as they pleased.

Fyelline's moans became insistent along with he prod of her fingertip into Satilli's puckered asshole, deep enough already that she could swirl it around, sending pleasant tingles all the way up to the tip of his dick, still pressed closely to his mistress' waiting hole as if any moment he would be accepted inside her tight warmth. It was tempting to simply grasp her by the waist and thrust his whole dick between her lips, pleasure himself within while she skillfully tightened herself around him, milking him and testing his restraint. No, not yet, he'd let her dangle on the hook just a little longer, let her get wet waiting for it.

He separated himself from the kiss just long enough to playfully nip Fyelline's neck and whisper below the sound of lapping water, "Don't you want it?"

"Whelp," she growled, tipped up his chin so he would see her lusty glare and flushed cheeks. Another brief smooch, then, "You are two feet shorter and two-thousand years too young to try dominating me." She put her hand on his chest and sent him flying deeper into the bath.

Sputtering, laughing, he emerged and got his bearings just as Fyelline waded up to him. He was guided to take his place behind her, wrap his arms around her pinched waist, and put his hard cock back against her warm pussy. And he thrust, drawing out a little squeal she'd made for his benefit since he was nowhere near the largest she'd ever taken, and began rocking himself into her, making little waves with their thighs.

"Just there, a little lower," Fyelline said between little grunts as Satilli's cock prodded her insides. "Harder, hurt me if you can, boy."

He did what he could, with her hips so far above his, thrusting up into her with more and more force until his heels were coming off the floor of the bath and his balls were swinging up to smack against her hot, wet skin. He hugged himself to her for as much leverage as he could gather, sliding a wrist between her bouncing breasts; all she would have to do to immobilize him was bend over slightly to drape him over her plump ass, but she kept herself down, hips bucking against his to drive his cock as deep as it was able to go with each thrust. Satilli kissed her shoulder blades, slipped his off hand between her legs to play across her swollen clit, earning him the first true squeal of the encounter as even his mistress had her weak points.

As he thrust, he rolled his fingertip around her clit, careful not to give her relief by again touching it directly at all, letting her simmer beneath his touch and come closer along with him to the finish. He already felt his balls tightening up, readying themselves to spurt his hot load deep within his mistress, but he held the feeling at bay, hoping to make her cum at the same time.

"You really want some hot cum inside you, don't you?" he whispered against her back. "That's it, cumslut, just let it go. You wanna cum? You wanna take a fat load and cum around it, let it drip all the way down your leg into the bathwater and soak it into your skin? Yeah you do~"

In response, she reached back and took a hold of him, thrusting her hips back into him harder, faster, until the both of them were panting with the effort of holding back orgasm, too intent on enjoying the moments leading up to it, both skilled enough that they could hold the floodgates as long as it took to get their fill of pleasure before release. Her long, dark hair fell wet across fair skin, plastered to it, and Satilli buried his face in it to inhale the scent of her luxurious, fruity shampoo, freshly applied no doubt by the very servant who had until very recently been under the water attending to her mistress' pleasure in Satilli's stead.

And from behind, this servant made her continued presence known by taking Satilli's butt in hand and spreading his cheeks to thrust her tongue deeply within. He startled, but she was quick to wrap her arms around his legs, keeping herself in time with his thrusts, her tongue sliding in and out as his cock did the same to Fyelline's pussy. Just out of the water, she added the sound of shameless slurping to the chorus of panted moans, twirling the tip of a forked tongue deep within Satilli's butt, kissing his asshole in the end of each thrust with a sweet pop of suction.

"Mistress, I don't think..." Satilli moaned as the servant in the water made a special effort to poke at the inside of his belly. "It's coming!"

Fyelline continued thrusting herself back onto his cock, the warm walls of her pussy contracting around him, milking him for all he was worth, like she was begging to have him explode within her, to fill her pussy with hot cum and paint her insides white.

"Ahh~" Satilli moaned as he tightened in orgasm from the tip of his head, through his jittery heart and his stirred-up belly, and down into his curling toes. Cum splashed out, drenching Fyelline's pussy, squirting against her core even as she allowed orgasm to take her as well, flushing her body with heat, her vaginal walls tightening near painfully as she continued thrusting, continued milking out every drop of pleasure that she could wring from the embrace. The servant in the water matched Fyelline's speed, tongue-fucking Satilli's puckered hole for all she was worth as the motion of her mistress' hips began to wane, only pulling herself out and retreating back into the bathwater when Fyelline was finished enjoying her orgasm.

Mistress and apprentice came to the very shallowest edge of the pool to sit in the waist-high waters, Satilli sitting in Fyelline's lap and hugged back against the woman's heavy, throbbing breasts as they recovered.

The servant in the water finally emerged nearby, trailing a black tail once again as long as her own olive-skinned self at the surface of the water. "I did read that correctly, did I not? It's so hard to hear instructions from down there." She slithered into Satilli's space and laid a narrow chin on his thigh just below the surface.

He said, "Yes, that was very nice, Carillyss, thank you."

Carillyss slithered to Fyelline's side to have her hair stroked. "Mistress, have you yet told him about your recent project?"

"Skinship was more immediately important," Fyelline said. "So then, boy, you and I have quite a while ahead of ourselves on the surface. Be prepared to spend the whole time away from your boy toy." 

"Oh?" Satilli rested his head against his mistress' shoulder, thinking about how lonely he would likely be at the end, but allured by how starved for his attention, her attention, Harry would be once he, she, came back. "When do we leave?"