Read your Contracts 04.5

Story Info
Part four: ending. Succubi, incubi, other, +yandere.
14.6k words
4.67
1.5k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Pt4 contains, eventually, debatable and non-debatable NC, anal, both male and female gay sex, gender transformation, femdom, pegging, bondage, urophagia, and incest. Reader discretion is appreciated. Thank you for your interest.)

Chapter 13

-

Another day with another few stops by "Tobias' caravan, appealing to another near-faceless group of constituents, and Memirellin was having a better time of it than she had been at the start. Apparently the fat man was running for governor, for whatever that meant, but Memi was relieved enough that she was able to really get into her role as Laura's de-facto arm candy.

They'd actually gotten rooms at a hotel for the next to last night instead of leaving everyone to find sleep somewhere in the campaign bus; Tobias had a friend in the hospitality industry. Laura flounced into hers and Memi's shared bedroom for the night, disregarded the second bed while drawing Memi under the covers of the closer one since she couldn't wait to make good on all the fervent glances and squishy hugs they'd exchanged throughout the day.

Dresses and underwear came off immediately and without ceremony as the two women passionately kissed while melting and squirming against one another. And they calmed themselves after a few minutes once their most immediate needs were sated, Memi resting her head on her girlfriend's great, soft chest while the both of them explored each other's bodies. Fingertips stroked, palms massaged into gentle, ticklish curves, legs wrapped together under the sheets as if that space was all there was in the world and nothing beyond mattered.

Giggling, Laura pulled down the top of the sheets and exposed their skin to the arctic chill of the AC that countered feverish arousal. Even now, she was thinking about how well she could put off sex and make it all the better for waiting.

"Hey, hey," Laura said, "I'm glad you came out with me this last week. It seems like you're feeling a lot better, but I'd be lying if I said that was the whole reason I asked you along. Fact is, your girlfriend is a slutty broad." She kissed the top of Memi's white head, the brightest thing in the room when there was only starlight twinkling in from the veranda window to reflect.

Memi snuggled herself in more deeply, moved her knee slightly against the heat gathered between Laura's legs and drank in the heady sigh of pleasure the movement produced. "I don't mind fucking someone I love, not at all." She let a dark thought pass like an iceberg in the night: she was failing another one she loved at the same time, in the same way... The tip of her tail dipped out from within the sheets and impatiently whapped against the side of the bed. "And I wasn't feeling that bad, you know. What do I have to feel bad about? Two or three lovers, depending how you count one of them, a master who cares for my needs, and all the freedom I could have ever possibly asked for; my life right now is awesomely better than I'd ever imagined it would be."

"Sure, I get it~" Laura began stroking Memi's hair and that dark mood drained as easily as it had welled up. "He just has a different love language than you, and less of a libido. There's no need to worry that Satilli or I will take him away from you; I can see it and so can she, that he's always looking at you even when we're together." She laughed lightly, her voice like flower petals adorning their bed. "He doesn't love me at all, you know. I know you know that much as well, since you're the one connecting him and me. It's odd, isn't it, this daisy-chain relationship we've been adding links to? I don't think, without your influence, I'd ever have accepted it."

"That's something I've never understood. All I did was fuck your dad's ass. There can't be a reason to love me in that."

"It wasn't that, that made me love you." Laura kissed her girlfriend's white hair and held her tightly. "I was reeling after that, knowing what my father had tried to do: fuck you while thinking of me. It's not as if I liked making him my piggy slave, but he said he'd do anything to make it up to me and I went straight into a dark place because I only wanted to hurt him. Later on, I wanted to meet the person who'd revealed that man's character to me, and you were adorable~ And that wasn't what made me love you, either. I saw what you had with Harry, that I'd never had. You remember it was Satilli who broke the mold; I saw my chance to worm my way into your heart and I took it. Sorry."

Memi smiled. "The look on Hairy's face that night~ He didn't want to go out with Satilli either, at that time. Do you think he would have been only mine if I put my foot down, if I wanted to put my foot down, if I could? No, I don't have any right to doubt my master's fidelity when I'm the one who kept telling him there wasn't a problem, and there isn't... I was mad because... he's renting me out, like a whore." She laughed to herself, a memory not so old forcing itself on her while she teared up in Laura's embrace. "I told him he could do it. It's well within his rights as my master... He could actually sell my body and I wouldn't have a leg to stand on to call foul..."

"Why talk about something you know isn't going to happen?"

"It's happening now..."

Laura seemed chill against Memi's body. "I shouldn't have phrased it like that, when I asked, should I?"

Memi shook her head against Laura's breasts. She couldn't force herself to look up into the woman's eyes now, not when she'd just dealt her friend a wound without thinking. "I know that isn't what you meant. I'm not stupid, even if I think I am. It's hard to go your whole life looking so hard at every word someone says to you, then coming here and seeing so much trust that you all will say things you don't mean, knowing that nobody will take it too hard, even if they end up that way..." Heart-rendingly, Memi pushed herself out of her girlfriend's grasp and sprawled on her back in their large bed. "I think, looking back on it all... I'm starting to think that my parents might have actually loved me, and I only ever saw their relationship as a transaction."

"It did seem a bit odd, that your mother was alright with you staying cooped up in your room for so long."

Memi waved it away. "Not really. It would have hurt her own reputation if she'd thrown me out. As if she was so poor that she couldn't take care of her own daughter for a few decades as a house pet. It's one of those things that won't make immediate sense to a human, since you all only live on this plane of reality for so many decades before turning into spirits."

"Dying?"

"Same thing." Memi smiled. "How many times have I had this conversation about the implications of my existence? Heaven does exist, along with a lot of other places, and the immortal soul is a thing; you humans tend to think the experiences of your bodies is all there is to life though you profess otherwise, and the eternal life after death isn't factored into your decisions. But mother knows long-term planning, and I was sure she was willing to have me hanging around as an embarrassment until that situation with my summoning seal worked itself out. I'd never considered that she was actually trying to give me my space until I felt better."

Laura said, "Just not the way demons do things, right? Have you talked to Satilli about it? I'm sure she'd be willing to help work through some of those feelings."

"That one is worse off." Memi said. "He's been a servant of my mother's almost as long as he's been alive, and there isn't the same road to freedom before him that I had. Mother didn't have a contract guaranteeing my work as her apprentice, I'd simply have been kicked out had I refused and she knew I wouldn't. When Hairy contracted me, I was a free particle. But Satilli is allowed to be his girlfriend, I'm sure, because my mother wants to have eyes on me and he was given unto her as an incubus, so his female body is just barely his to do with as he wishes. So... I don't want to dump more pressure on his head."

Laura rolled onto her back and drew Memi to lie atop her, face buried within her magnificent, pillowy breasts once more for suffocating comfort. She stroked Memi's naked back. "That's very kind of you. Good girl~ good girl~ But things like this start to fester when you push them down, and you know that, don't you? That's why you were so mad at him before, and it's why you're regretting it so much now."

Incipient tears stung in Memi's eyes; she blinked them away and nodded into Laura's chest.

"Can you wait one more day to see him, or do you want to go now?"

Memi looked up, pleading. "You'd let me?"

It looked as though humor and relief were duking it out in Laura's expression, and she settled on a wavering smile. "Honey, you're my friend and my girlfriend, not rented property. At least, not de-facto. I know you want to see him and give him all the love that you've been hoarding, and I know that he'll let you pour it all out at his feet."

"Don't you think he'll be mad at me, still?"

"Did you think he ever was?"

Memi pulled herself up and off the bed, trailing Laura's clinging arms. She knew why she'd left in such a huff that day: he'd been dreaming about Satilli so vividly that he thought the girl was working a spell on him. It hadn't smelled right, Satilli was innocent and she'd protested but he didn't believe her. It wasn't that he didn't trust in her, he did... to an extent. But he hadn't been dreaming about the woman he said he loved, who he said he wanted to have his babies in the future, who was right there beside him along with the others. In a competition for his unconscious attention, she'd lost out that day.

"My father had other lovers, too..." Memi said to no-one in particular.

"Wait, what?"

It wasn't as though Memi hadn't told this story before. She'd feared how it would make Laura think of her, moreover how her master would take it if he knew his familiar had been defiled by her own father before, and that she'd wanted it. But where she was now, Laura seemed like the only other person in the world who would have some understanding of where she was coming from. She told the same story that she'd told the woman's father the day before, re-lived the humiliation of being put aside like an unwanted toy after she'd been used up.

And she kept going, talking about one man after another, the ones who'd been her tormentors for so many years. Memi was numb to the world when Laura pulled her back into her warm lap and petted her, she only wanted to get it all out while she could. None of them had been able to take her virginity; that was the one consolation she'd been able to wrangle from the grasp of her situation, and for her trouble she'd been fucked in her every other hole so many times she'd stopped bothering to count. Almost all of them had tinier dicks than her father, because of course a human couldn't compete with draconic blood, but so many of them had taken that as a challenge and prepared other tortures for her to endure, ramming a fist or a dildo in her ass while they jacked off into her mouth, making her lick filthy things while they pounded her butthole, summoning other things which were so glad to take their frustrations out on her body.

So many times, Memi had returned to Hell bruised and weak-kneed, having to walk past the disapproving glance of her mother. It should have been a pampered life, but for being constantly on call to the human realm, however every lush feature of her home from the luxurious baths, attendant included, to the delicious food was another thorn pressed against her side. She didn't deserve an ounce of what she took from that place and her mother made it all the more known to her by refraining from speaking of it. The pound of flesh, her debt, would be paid back over centuries, as soon as she was able, and the thought that she'd be enslaved to her life of forced debauchery until judgement day kept her from peaceably sleeping more than being summoned did.

Then came Hairy, who wanted for nothing from her, who she tried to insult by thrusting her virginity onto him, throwing its value away in the most demeaning way she could. His kindness unbidden drew her to his side, and a pit of guilt she'd never before felt was like lead in her belly.

He knew what she was. He'd known what she was and how she'd been used up, and yet he bound them together as irreversibly as he could. It wasn't his fault that he didn't understand the gravity of what he'd done and how much he'd saved her from; the human mind wasn't built to understand time on those scales, not until they died and had the understanding forced into them.

She'd said she couldn't blame him having multiple lovers. He deserved to have as much love as he could cram into his short life, and Memi chided herself for being so greedy... Knowing what she wanted to feel didn't stop what she felt, but she didn't think she'd love a man who only had enough room in his heart for one woman.

It wasn't that he'd saved her that made him special. He would have saved anyone. He would have accepted anyone.

Memirellin was weeping silently in Laura's arms, being rocked back and forth.

"Sorry..." she said.

"Nuh-uh. It's mostly what I thought it was." Laura kept Memi in her lap and turned them to look out into the night-shrouded city with its blinking lights piercing the dark sky. "You're jealous that he's spending more attention on Satilli than he is on you. I mean, there's a reason poly relationships don't work out that often. It's hard to treat everyone equally all the time, and she's the new hotness in his life, so it's natural that she's going to be on the top of his mind for a while, but you know darn well that you could have him all to yourself whenever you want."

Memi sadly nodded. "If I did, I'd be disappointing him."

"Because he gave you that escape clause as a trap, to make you feel guilty?"

"He wouldn't do that..."

"Yup," Laura said, plopping her chin atop Memi's head and nuzzling against her. "Harry's not a demon; he doesn't think like that. And the way it sounds now, neither did your parents. Don't you think it's time to start giving him the benefit of the doubt?"

Memi pouted. "He didn't fight for me when I left..."

"No," Laura wrapped her arms lovingly around Memi's shoulders and snuggled up with her, "because you never left. I asked you to come along and he agreed to let you, because he knows you like me and he doesn't see me as a threat." She lightly bit the point of Memi's ear and cooed. "Because he knows you love him. It was only a week. We said it from the start. And to be frank, there are some types of friction that you only realize were there when you're apart."

With a little breath to calm herself, Memi turned herself in her lover's lap and drew a line of smooches up from Laura's collarbone to her luscious lips. They lay at the edge of the bed in one another's arms, slowly moving against each other without ravenous intent. Laura tasted of peaches, her tongue danced beneath Memi's while her hot breath puffed against Memi's cheeks. To show her appreciation, her love, Memi trailed her fingertips along Laura's ticklish ribs, drank in the woman's restrained giggling while one hand cupped the curve of an incredible breast and the other pulled Laura's hip up. matched their positions on each other's thighs.

Laura was already hot and thrumming with anticipation, her arousal spreading heat along the skin of Memi's thigh. Behind the flowery scent of her perfume, behind the taste of her lip gloss, there was the unmistakable sliver of feminine arousal. Memi's mouth watered with the thought of getting down on her knees and pressing her muzzle into Laura's sex, pushing the woman back up onto her shoulders so she couldn't resist as Memi plunged her long tongue deeply within and swirled it along her walls. But she couldn't pull herself away from Laura's blushing face, even if she wanted to hide the way her own cheeks burned.

In the air above the bed, Memi's tail writhed and whipped back and forth like the wagging of a dog's tail. She wouldn't bother wrapping it around her leg to hide her true feelings, not when she wanted Laura to know just how happy she was to be there, with her. Laura wasn't the consolation prize because Memi couldn't be with her master for the night; it was by his word that she was there.

Even if they hadn't meant it that way, even though she wasn't regarded as chattel by these wonderful people, Laura's lips were Hairy's lips in that moment. Every caress of her skin was a commandment of her master as well as a token of companionship. Memi had said it before, because it was her duty as a familiar, that she would be willing to sleep with anyone her master commanded her to, but in the here and now it emerged in principle.

She massaged Laura's breast and rolled her hips, grinding her leg into Laura's wet lips. The sound of them sliding together was all too loud in the quiet of the room, meant only for the two of them. This private expression of lust, of love, resounded beneath the hum of the room's mini fridge, pierced by the music of their twinned moans.

Laura breathlessly lay beneath the onslaught, her own hands wandering up and down Memi's back while their kiss continued. When they'd finally broken apart, a strand of saliva, like nectar, stretched between them before breaking onto Laura's cheek, and it was greedily licked up not a moment after.

"I love you~" Laura moaned. It felt like her heart was going burst, the way its rhythm felt against Memi's thigh. "I really love you~" She sniffled. "Can I buy you off of him?"

They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment and broke into laughter. Memi bent into the crook of Laura's neck, gave her a hickey which would end up dark, and said, "No."

Laura grabbed Memi's butt cheeks and lifted her, legs wrapped naturally around her waist, then carried her to the window. "It's not your decision, now, is it?" she teased as she let Memi down to the floor.

"That's why it's a 'no'." Memi smiled. "You don't have enough money, or anything else to trade."

"Oh?~ But-"

"Drop it," Memi said, too harshly.

"Too far, my bad. Here, turn around and put your hands on the glass; I'll make it up to you."

As soon as Memi had obeyed, Laura kicked Memi's feet out and pushed her leg between the girl's thighs, her knee resting on Memi's smooth, wet mound. One hand went around her hip to rest her fingertips along Memi's nub, peeking out to play, and the other hand's thumb went to the sensitive base of Memi's tail. She was pierced by pleasure as soon as Laura began to move, pinned in place from either side as the woman's fingers began rubbing and kneading her skin, her knee keeping her on her toes and sliding along her slit.

Memi wiggled her hips and groaned. She felt her juices leaking out and running down her thigh. Laura's fingers were hot and wet as they slid along her lips, up into her folds, then out, spreading Memi's lips apart as one fingertip dipped within. Her wagging tail twitched below Laura's massaging fingers, then coiled around the woman's wrist. She hadn't meant to, but she felt her teeth sharpen as her tail reflexively pulled Laura into her. Her body was melting against the window, her small breasts flattened against the chill glass, Laura's teasing expression mirrored against the backdrop of the night-shrouded city.

"Do you think anybody can see us?" Laura asked and licked Memi's neck so she would be too busy moaning to respond. "With a telescope, maybe. They'd be able to see all of these cute faces you're making. How's that? Mmm, aren't you getting pretty warm just thinking about it?"

"N-no... I don't... think so..." Memi stammered through her sharp teeth. She couldn't even think; her body was running on instinct, begging for approval with her hips buckling. Her tail was so much more honest, keeping her locked to Laura's wrist, mounted atop her knee just rocking up and down as her heat continued rising. Laura's fingers kept playing with her, up and down, then curling around and pressing deeper into Memi's warmth, teasing her relentlessly, subtly from within; her palm heel brushed against Memi's erect clit, not nearly enough to make her cum, as if that would have been enough to end their fun. Memi's fingers tensed against the glass. Her arousal-blurred vision wouldn't have been able to pick out someone watching if she tried to pierce the veil of the night.