Read your Contracts 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It smelled of chlorine, and Harry panicked until the shimmer of rippling water in the darkened interior of a public pool showed itself to his darkness-accustomed eyes. He couldn't feel the point of the knife on his skin anymore, ran to the other side where there should be a door to the gym beyond. Locked... He heard the latch of the door they'd entered through and the light sound of Sitte's footfalls coming around the rim of the pool.

"You like this, don't you?" she asked, pulling her shirt up and off to reveal a black bikini that hung a little too loosely on her skinny body. "I showed this to you, once before, and you loved me then...... Ke ke ke... They couldn't keep me from you, they won't..."

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Harry shouted, his voice careening around the large room. "I've never seen you before! Love you? I hate you!"

Sitte stopped in place, shaking, twitching. "You don't know what you're saying... Ke ke... You love me... I gave myself to you over and over again... Ke ke..."

Harry put himself on the other side of the pool, wondering where her knife had gone... He didn't hear her drop it, but there wasn't anywhere left on her that she could have hidden it. In fact, that wasn't the only thing that didn't make sense...

How had she gotten him all the way to a gym without being seen, while she wasn't even wearing pants? Had she been wearing that bikini the whole time or did she change in the few moments he hadn't seen her? Why couldn't he remember the walk from the apartment?

Why wasn't his one magic spell working when he'd been able to use it right away on his first try?

Satilli?...

He calmed his breathing, ordering everything he'd experienced in his mind, pushing against a layer of foggy complacency. "What are you?"

Sitte smiled, really genuinely smiled, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She ran up to him and shoved him back into a deck chair that he hadn't remembered being there, that had no business being there... Yellow eyes... Pupils expanded to a feline slit... Sharp teeth... Not like Memirellin's fangs, but rows upon rows of triangular points... She crawled up his body, sat on his chest and smiled dreamily down at him... It wasn't a pool any longer, not night; an equatorial sun shone on them from above... The smell of chlorine was salt, carried on the breeze... Harry was wearing trunks...

"You do remember me~ Ke ke ke ke~ Doesn't it feel familiar, this place? I gave it to you! I gave myself to you! I did!" Her hair flashed candy-floss pink. "I gave you the whore you wanted to be with... I gave her to you because I love you more than I love my face~ I watched you making love to someone else, fornicate with someone else, because I loved you enough to share with that mirage! But now you're alone, they aren't coming for you here, and I can finally show you who I am, who I always was for you. Ke ke ke..." She put her hands on his face, he couldn't push her off, felt like his arms were tied off to the arms of the lounge chair with invisible ropes, and she pecked his lips over and over. "I've been watching you for so long, you have no idea how much I've held back over the years and years waiting for you to find me at last. I wanted to eat you up every night, drag you under and never let you go... Ke ke ke... But I had to be patient, had to satiate myself by taking your socks and your underwear, haa~ just the smell of my beloved made me- It's not enough anymore. Smell them on your clothes..." Sitte ran her tongue along the line of Harry's pressed lips, then up and across his eyelid. From closer up, those rows of sharp teeth appeared serrated... "It's not enough now, now that I have a feast right here, right here in front of me, right here in my hands~"

"Whatever this is, if you're working for Fyelline or someone, you can still stop." Harry tried to hurl his weight against the invisible bonds he felt, but he couldn't put the strength in his muscles to move. "Memi would never forgive you if she found out you killed me."

Sitte hooked a thumb into his mouth and pulled on his lip. "Not stupid, not stupid! Kill you? Then you would just be claimed by that albino whore for the rest of all time! You're mine! Mine mine mine! and I'm not going to let you go ever again!"

"What do you think, that I'm going to give in because you've got me under a spell?" he said, defiant despite being immobile. "That's not how a relationship works!"

Her lip twitched. "That's how it worked for those whores. They took you, broke you, rode you, and domesticated you so you wouldn't think that they'd done anything wrong! Harry, my Harry, if I had gotten to you first, wouldn't you have already loved me? I was holding back, and that's why I lost up to now, but I promise I won't hold back anymore... Ke ke..." Sitte moved down into his lap and pulled at the strings of her bikini bottom, slipped it off and raised the cute, black triangle for him to see before casting it away into the pool. She pulled down his trunks with a curled toe and his erection rose between her pale cheeks. "Ke ke ke, someone's honest at least~ So, you can move now, I'll let you move now, but you can only do things that bring us closer together as lovers. Or... ke ke... you could let your beloved do all of the work. Just lie back and let me take care of you the way I've always wanted to." Thin fingers spread over his bare chest she shifted to rest her groin atop the length of his traitorous cock.

Right away, she began rubbing herself up and down his cock. Already she felt wet and ready to go on to the next stage, but this was her dream as much as it was his, and she wanted to drag out their first time together, as individuals. Her pale skin pinked with arousal, shaggy black hair bouncing in front of her face softly as she moved back and forth, unblinking yellow eyes searching for mirrored arousal on Harry's face.

Sitte leaned over him and kissed his lips again as she continued rubbing her slit against him. "So close," she whispered. "I want you to close your eyes, now, close your eyes for me, and think of me, remember me, and my scent, remember my voice, my taste, my scent, and my scent, and my voice, and my taste, and I'm going to take you, and you're going to be mine, and we're going to be-"

Harry jerked his body, discovering that his movements had truly been restricted to those that brought them together. Her slender body bounced on his cock and she very nearly landed on his piercing rod. She smugly stared down into his eyes, began playfully raising her hips and letting herself fall back onto his penis.

"Ah," Harry groaned as the friction of her cunt sent jolts of pleasure through his entire body. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit shit shit shit!"

"I knew you'd come around, ke ke," she giggled.

"I meant..." Harry groaned again as she raised and lowered her hips again. "I know what you are. I know who you are. I know what you're doing."

"I'm Satilli, I'm Satilli, I'm Satilli~" she chanted in a soft, small voice as she rose and fell on his cock, her form shifting back and forth from pink to black. "You want me, don't you? You want this whore so much~ You want my tight pussy~ Or... or or or... do you secretly want this?"

He gasped, feeling a copy of Satilli's penis rest against his for a moment before Sitte, cackling, put it away.

"I can be anything those bitches are for you~" Sitte said. Harry felt a second breath in his left ear, and the mental copy of her said, "All at once~ You can be with me, and me, and me and as many of me as you want, just me... Just me, just me, just me! Just me! No, no~ I'm not going to let you go, I'm not going to let you go, I'm not going to let you go! Never let you go!"

"You're not going to take me over with some dream, and I'm not going to be under the control of some dream rape spell, either!"

There was again only one Sitte. She pulled up from Harry's face, her hands on his belly, straddling his lap with his raging hard-on throbbing between them, nestled within the folds of her labia. "You want this... You're mine, aren't you? Aren't you!?" Her pale face scrunched, withholding tears. It seemed like her form was shifting between every woman he'd ever been with, from Fyelline to Satilli, even women he'd only seen in porn... But Sitte settled eventually on her own face with a resolute expression. "No, no no no nonono... No, you don't get anyone else, not this time, not when we can finally be together... I don't care, don't care that you don't remember our love... I'm taking what's mine, what's mine. It's mine!!!!!"

She raised her hips, reached between them to slip the tip of his cock between her lips.

"Wait!"

"No!!!"

Sitte sat in his lap, his cock parting her from beneath. A primal mewl escaped her lips as she slowly impaled herself on his cock. Her back arched as she felt his cock sliding into her, her pussy surrounding him in a tight welcome. Her breathing came in short gasps, and her pussy's muscles worked around his cock. Her yellow eyes flashed with pleasure.

"Never~" she moaned, rising up on his cock. Her thighs tightened on either side of his body and he felt her weight in his lap, urging him deeper, her nails dragging against the tender skin of his belly. "Never... let... you..."

Even if Harry couldn't make any move she didn't already want him to make, he stayed as still as he could with an effort to preserve what shreds of fidelity he held in his heart for Memi. He tightened his ass against the pressure of Sitte's bouncing, doing what he could not to be swept up in her motion.

"Never... let... anyone..." she gasped. She leaned down, her mouth close to his ear. "Never let anyone but me be your wife~ Ke ke ke... You're thinking of her now, but I'll take that place! Never anyone else, never anyone else ever again!"

Her humping took on a frantic rhythm and the sensation of her pussy around his cock heightened to the point that he should have been cumming. But he didn't... Harry bore her hardcore humping as if she was trying to exhaust herself just taking him inside herself over and over again. She was panting like a dog, drool falling from her chin to splatter on his chest.

"Won't stop, won't stop, won't stop until you do it! Won't stop until you do me! Love you, love your touch~ Do it, do it, do it dooiiit!!!!!"

She rode him like mad, cementing in his mind that he wouldn't be allowed to cum until he gave in. Fyelline had put a curse on him once to much the same effect but this time he could feel the desire within him building against his resistance, aching pleasure that grew without end.

He was rock hard, his cock straining to ejaculate within the confines of Sitte's pussy, and his mind was chanting for her to let him cum even as his body and heart protested.

"Loves you loves you loves you loves you loves you! Won't stop, won't stop, won't stop, won't stop~ Won't stop until you cum! Won't stop until you cum inside me! Take me, fuck me! Do it! Do it!" Sitte laid her hands on his chest, sweat beading on her skin as she slammed her hips down into him ever more fiercely.

His fingers twitched but he was barely fast enough to catch the beginning of the movement. He'd been about to grab Sitte's ass and plunge himself into her tight pussy...

Or... he thought he'd stopped himself... Her cheeks were already resting in his hands and he'd raised off the surface of the lounge chair, hugging Sitte to his chest.

Fine, if that was what she wanted, he'd only have to apologize to Memi when she came to save him. Harry stood, carrying Sitte in his hands while she hooked her hips around his waist and buried her face in his chest. He began thrusting, pounding his dick into her as a form of punishment that simply didn't take as such. Sitte was moaning in his arms, quivering with pleasure, tightening her legs around him to draw herself closer, take his cock as deeply as it could go, latching onto him so that he couldn't pull out at the last moment.

"Do it, do it~" she chanted, repeating the words like a mantra. Her eyes were closed tight, clutching at his shoulders. "Do it, do it, do it~ Do it!"

Harry floated. He felt Satilli's arms and legs tight around him, her pussy squeezing his cock. He saw his cock sawing in and out of her, heard her cries and moans as she begged him to fuck her.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it~ Do it! Love you love you love you! Fuck you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you!"

"Sitte, please!" Harry begged.

He shook, it was so immense. The orgasm blurred his vision; the only thing he could feel was Sitte's soft body pressed against his, her own hot, orgasmic breaths falling on his chest, her pussy shaking and tightening around his cock while cum splashed against her womb, her bright eyes wide.

--

Things faded.

The summery beach stage that Sitte had prepared for their union melted away into darkness and they were simply naked, lying on an indeterminate soft surface.

Even if both of them were out of breath, at least Sitte had calmed down for the time being. Harry thought he could assume at least assume that she wouldn't be trying to kill him after everything else.

Okay, so he could start figuring things out...

This was his mind. Whatever Sitte actually was, another succubus probably, she'd only trapped them in a prison of his mind. He'd seen it before when Satilli did the same thing to one of his professors, and though there were complicating factors, Memirellin had made a point of telling him enough to defend himself.

Harry took a breath, feeling silly since he knew he wasn't breathing air. He closed his eyes and visualized a magic circle then built inside it an escape, a trapdoor from which he could drop back into his own physical body.

And nothing happened.

"It won't work," Sitte said quietly. She unfolded to her feet while Harry lay below her and she stepped to the edge of apparent space. Tears sparkled on her cheeks but the mania that had gripped her until then had evaporated. "This isn't working out... You still don't remember me..."

Before her, as if it had been there from the start, a bed appeared and he was bundled up inside its comforter. How young was this vision of himself, ten? The boy was having a nightmare; his mother was there as a shadowed memory, felt his head for a fever, sighed, applied a wet cloth, and left the room, vanishing from the space.

From all around, tiny, black, wriggling arms reached for him. A smell pervaded the space, like mold and stale air, standing water. Harry couldn't move to protect this vision of himself from whatever Sitte was doing. She was gone, nowhere to be seen despite having stood just there. The arms continued through the air, crackling like insects, and Harry knew they would try to bury themselves in his ears, through his nose, down his throat... His self was coughing, slept through it uncomfortably while fever raged. Harry couldn't even yell to warn his younger self; the words died in his chest. This had all already happened after all...

They had come within inches of his skin. Gross little fingers clenched and released their grip in the air, anticipating.

Another shadowy figure appeared...

It came from beneath the bed and silently ripped at the little black arms like tearing up thorn brush with its teeth. They were still wriggling as it lifted its chin to the ceiling and chomped them to death, swallowed them all.

It sat on the bed and checked on young Harry, lank form unnaturally contorted toward compassion. He wasn't as uneasy, the fever broken... It kissed his forehead...

--

"Get off of him, you bitch!"

Harry came to on his couch just in time to see and feel Sitte being kicked off of him and down to the floor.

He knew what was happening, and that he had to stop it before something unforgivable was done for his sake. He dove to the ground where Sitte whimpered and held her in his arms while he surveyed his surroundings.

In her full, demonic glory, Memirellin's white-scaled body roared with rolling flames that she kept at bay only to avoid burning her master's home to the ground. On the coffee table, the dream catcher he'd made was mangled like someone'd put their foot through it. He was fucking hungry and the food on the table had definitely gone bad...

He'd been out of it for a few days at least... But meeting up with Pippa had been real... More apparent because she was standing there in the doorway with Lump, the cat/imp, on her shoulder. She didn't seem ready for combat, or expecting it.

"Master," Memi hissed, controlling her furious state to address him. "Please step aside so I can incinerate this interloper."

Sitte, in his arms, trembled, unwilling or unable to speak a word in her own defense.

Knowing Memi wouldn't risk hurting him to get to the girl, Harry whispered, "I remember, okay?" It relaxed Sitte somewhat and she buried her face in his chest. To the room, he said, "It's okay, we don't need to do anything. Calm down so we can talk it all through. I know what's happening, to a point: Sitte's a succubus, and she's been... protecting me for a long time, I think..."

Memi curled her lip in disgust, but the flames did wane and she put her wings away. "That is not what I am. What you are touching is a mare."

He looked down to confirm that Sitte was indeed a girl, even if she really did have the slit eyes and the rows of sharp and serrated, triangular teeth she'd appeared with in his mind. "She's a horse?"

The whole atmosphere of the room became a bit lighter when Pippa hid a puff of laughter behind her hand. Harry was able to bring himself to his feet with Sitte hidden behind him. He still wasn't sure whether someone would try to kill her if he gave them the chance. Come to think of it, there wasn't a person in the room who couldn't have just pushed him aside to do it, except that it would mean pushing him out of the way.

"A mare," Memi said, "is a daemon that causes nightmares and feeds on psychic energy. It's a parasite, unrelated to my line. I don't know what it's told you, but it does nothing but feed off of your energy."

Pippa stepped forward, since the heat around Memi was no longer going to give her a sunburn, though Lump remained cautiously where she'd been standing; a sign that the danger had not yet vanished. "A somewhat enlightened one, it seems, too, to be capable of transformation. When I saw it riding your back the other day, it looked like a kitten, mostly."

"You didn't tell me."

"Would have made it worse, more defensive, sorry." Pippa shrugged. "Looks like it was too strong for an amateur's dream catcher to stop it, so I guess the last few days are partially my fault. Store credit for three times the cost are waiting in your account, per Auntie's rules."

"O-kay, so it's been how long since we spoke?"

"Three days. You may want to start with broth, it'll be easier for your stomach. Anyway, just step to the side and we'll take care of everything."

He'd been relaxed, had taken half a step to the side before putting out his arm to keep Sitte behind him. She still hadn't said a thing in her defense, but now she was muttering something to herself.

"I didn't know, I didn't know, I didn't know you were hungry... I didn't know, I didn't know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Half-remembered glimpses over the course of more than the last decade were coming to his mind with sharp relief. "It's not like that. I think she's been protecting me since I was a kid from these little things... They were like, like little black hands this one time... Huh, but then another time they were little tiny, biting insects, and there was the bear thing that one time... I thought those were all bad dreams... She was eating them." Sitte clutched his shirt from behind and shivered.