Read your Contracts 04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered and cried out as her pleasure increased, moaning and sighing with each thrust of Laura's fingers, becoming more and more sensitive to the heat of Laura's skin with each passing second. The way Laura massaged the base of her tail drove her harder onto Laura's knee, her juices trailing down the woman's thigh to her calf; Memi's legs lacked the strength to keep her up, made her feel as though she were floating amid the pleasure of Laura's embrace.

"Show it to them, it's okay, sweetie," Laura moaned into Memi's ear and made a line of nibbles down from the tip of her ear to the nape of her neck. "Even if they could see, this face doesn't belong to them, does it?" She added a second finger to Memi's pussy and began pressing her palm to her clit. Memi's toes curled on the carpet, driven closer to the ending. "You can see it, can't you? This pale face, all bleary-eyed and gasping, desperate to cum. Doesn't it belong to you? Not to me, and not to him? Look, look at this adorable girl. Doesn't she just wanna cum without thinking?"

Memi saw her own red eyes shining in the window, unfocused and quivering. Pale lips open and panting. The silvery threads of her hair clung to her skin. She looked so vulnerable, so comfortable in being weak. Needy, submissive, so sure of her partner, that she wouldn't be hurt...

Her legs wobbled, and she could feel the heat in her thighs and stomach as her muscles began to stiffen. She was clinging to Laura's fingers, her tail, anything she could find in the darkness to keep her standing. Her hips pumped against Laura's hand and she bit into her own forearm to muffle herself. She felt the woman's fingers press up and down, rubbing against a second spot inside her, and she yelped in surprise and pleasure. Her body tightened around Laura's fingers, squeezing them as she came, an intense heat bursting within like the first bite of a ripe, juicy fruit, bathing Laura's hand in her fluids.

Looking into her own face, slack with rolling waved of pleasure, she allowed herself to be rolled back into Laura's lap, enshrined in her lover's arms while she melted.

"See what I mean?" Laura said, petting Memi's hair.

"I'm sorry." Memi curled into a ball, laid her head into the comforting motherliness of Laura's breasts. "But I love him."

Laura sighed. "You can't blame a girl for trying. I'm fine with second place anyway. Like I said, you can go back today if you want; I won't mind."

"I think... I just want to hear his voice and know he's still waiting for me..." Memi wasn't allowed to take herself out of Laura's arms. She was carried back to the bed where Laura had her coat and phone.

Her heart fluttered at the sound of the ringtone. She had no idea what she wanted to say, other than wanting to apologize.

It clicked. Nothing from the other side. He had to have recognized the number...

"Master? It's me... I was just... I mean I wanted to-" Self preservation stalled her, but Laura's support allowed her to press on. "I miss you. Laura says it's alright if I come right home... I want you to tell me... that I'm still welcome..."

It wasn't her master's voice... "He hates you. Don't you dare come back, whore!" The other side hung up.

Memi stood. She could feel flame stinging on the inside of her skin as the remainder of her human facade sloughed off into the ether and her wings emerged.

"He's in trouble."

"Go get 'em."

Memi burst into the hallway and stormed to the access stairs, not a care paid to her nudity. She ran up on all fours, clearing a dozen flights on hands and feet before melting the lock of the roof access and throwing herself off the edge in the direction of home. And she spread her wings.

-

Chapter 14

-

During the night, when there was nobody around to appeal to for help, Sitte walked Harry down the stairs with one wrist cuffed to his and a kitchen knife in her other hand. He'd been too tired to fight back, scared of what she might do even if he managed to get the knife knocked away. She still had teeth, and the way she muttered to herself the whole way made him certain that she would use them if she had to. They'd gone into "her" room and pushed through to the back where there was an empty bedframe that she tied him to such that he was able to sit on the floor.

In the darkness, she'd searched out a pink globe light and put it into the center of the only cleared-out room, casting spinning hearts all over the walls and ceiling. And then she curled up in Harry's lap, using his thigh as a pillow.

She gently sighed, content, but her relaxation only lasted a few seconds. "Mine, he's mine~ Mine, mine, mineminemine... Kekeke... He's all mine, all mine. I have him all to myself again and I'm never letting him go~ Hey, hey, don't you like my light? I got it just for you~ I saw it, I saw- and it made me think about that nightlight you used to have, the one your sister gave to you, with the magical girl on it... It symbolizes- it's a symbol of our love. You know it, you know... It's okay if you've forgotten, I'll tell you, I'll tell you and I'll engrave it on your soul, like you're engraved on mine~"

He tried to hide how he felt. The last time he'd been kidnapped it hadn't felt nearly as terrifying, not the time before that either. The unpredictability of this girl was the deciding factor; she hadn't taken her hand off of her knife even while she was curled up in his lap like a purring kitten. She was idly running a fingertip along the side of the serrated edge, making a scraping sound so small that it nearly disappeared behind the buzz of the little light's motor.

"We'll be together forever~ Don't you remember that much, even that much?" She looked up at him and her yellow eyes flashed in the dim, pink light rotating around the room. "We promised, promised back when, when I saw you every night. I'm not going to let those whores take you away from me any more! You're right where you belong, right here where you belong, with me. I know you'll love me soon... soon enough... and then anywhere you go, I'll be right there with you, right by your side where I belong, right beside you, right with you." Sitte warmed up against his thigh, maniacally grinning with a tiny stream of drool flowing across her cheek, soaking into his pants.

He said, "Memirellin and Satilli are coming back. They'll wonder where I am."

"Ke ke ke... They hate you, that's why they ran away... They're lying whores who took what they wanted and then left you the second, the second that they were done playing with you." Sitte reared up in his lap, crawling up his chest to bite his neck, enthusiastically, and whisper, "I'll always love you~ I'll always be here with you, from now on, from then on. You didn't see me at your side, but I've been watching you, watching you, this whole time... It's because I love you, I really love you unlike those whores, and I can see more than you can... They were using you, always using you, because you were such a good guy... But you don't need to be nice to anyone else ever again... You don't even have to be nice to me, not even me!" Sitte kissed along the line of his jaw, sliding her slender chest against his the whole way with the susurration of their clothes like a roar in his ears.

"That's not... love." There was no way to shake her off, his arms were tied off to the frame at a square angle and he could barely turn his chest enough to eke out an ounce of comfort in his position.

"It's our kind of love~" Sitte moaned into his ear. She was pushing her hands up his belly, dragging the hem of his shirt up with her wrists to molest his naked chest. "I don't care if you fuck me senseless, if you chew me up and spit me out, or if you chop me up into little pieces, not as long as I can feel your love~ Ke ke ke... Oh, your taste~" She pulled his shirt up to his neck and buried her face in his chest, rubbing around until her lips found his nipple and she bit down hard enough to draw a bead of blood that she lapped up greedily, sensually.

"Stop that, it hurts!" he shouted.

Sitte only drew back and let his shirt fall back down. She knelt between his legs, hand on her own chest while steamy, aroused breath rocked her forward and back. A dreamy look settled in her bright eyes as she licked her lips; Harry thought for an instant that he could see fangs. And she stood, her hip coming up to the level of his face.

She wore only an overlarge white t-shirt that was always at risk of falling off her shoulder, whose hem was just barely low enough that he couldn't see her groin unless she moved. There was a small strip of black, revealed to be tight, black panties when she lifted her own shirt and hovered her lap inches from Harry's face. Her skinny belly rolled with her every breath, her pale skin shining pink from the toy light; he was hit by the absolute aroma of her arousal while her nervous shifting rubbed the fabric of her panties against her skin.

"I shaved for you..." she said quietly. "I know you like that. I know everything you like. Come on, come on, lick me. Lick me, please, please, please~ Please." She grabbed his head and mashed the damp fabric covering her pussy into his face, rubbed herself against his nose and moaned without him doing a single thing. He couldn't wriggle his way out of it, his arms were tied too tightly to either side and turning his head only made her rub herself into him more vigorously.

She humped his face, finding an angle where his nose bumped into her firm clit from the other side of the light cotton. Sitte's legs buckled with delighted squeals parting her lips up above, twining her fingers in his hair to keep him helplessly locked in place as she used him as her plaything. All the while she muttered under her breath, "He's mine, he's mine! I have him, he's mine, I can be happy, with him, he's so cute~ I love him, I love him, love him, love, love, I luvvim, luv luv luv luv luv! So good, feels so good~"

Her juices soaked through the thin cotton of her panties and ran down his face, her sour taste landing on his lips before running down his chin. Even if had wanted to lick her, it would have felt like biting into a ripe peach. Sitte rubbed herself into his face so enthusiastically that there was nothing he felt he could do that would make her feel better, to get through to her orgasm more quickly, so he just held his breath and tried to ignore the sensation of moist pussy lips running across his mouth over and over.

Then, abruptly, she stopped. Sitte took a full step back and let her shirt fall back down, shivering and biting her finger as pussy juices pattered against his face and flowed down her leg. She clenched her arms around herself and her eyes rolled back with a long sigh while she enjoyed her orgasm.

 -

When it was all over, she raised her leg and slipped the damp cotton panties off of her foot. She stretched the waistband in her fingers and presented them for Harry. "You didn't lick me..." Her lip twitched. She balled up the panties and began pressing the sodden fabric up to Harry's lips. "It's yours... It belongs to you, only you... I made it for you... I made it for you!"

She grabbed a hank of his hair and in the moment of pain, rammed her panties into his mouth. Harry gagged on the taste of her arousal and her sour musk.

"Do you taste my love?" she said and started giggling wildly. "Drink it! Drink my love~" She grabbed his cheeks and forced him to squeeze her panties within his mouth, juices running down his throat and his chin until he was choking on the permeating smell. Only when tears were running down his face did Sitte let the wadded panties fall out, pressing her mouth to his with her tongue waggling between his lips and across his face. She licked up his tears, up across his eyelid like an excited puppy. "I'm going to stick you into a glass and take you home with me, home, home to your home! I'll keep you with me forever, forever, forever, forever! I'm going to make a nest out of you... I'm going... to make a nest..."

Her voice dropped to a whisper and Harry could no longer hear her over a buzzing in his ears. He watched her lip quiver and tremble, her eyes fill with tears and a smile form on her face. He was afraid he was going to be sick, but there was still no telling what she would do now. She'd devolved to blabbering and eventually fell silent, standing stock still in the slowly-rotating pink light.

"Are you hungry?" she asked once she'd calmed down. Sitte went to the window and moved aside the corner of the blackout curtain there with her finger to see the beginning movements of daylight. "Breakfast... Ke ke..." A small shimmer of drool ran down from the corner of her mouth and she pulled up the neck of her shirt to wipe it up, showing off her smooth-shaved mound. "No... Ke ke... I can't eat you... Ke ke..."

Where had he heard that kind of laughter before? In a show? "I need to use the bathroom." If he could get his hands free...

Sitte crawled between his legs and pulled down his pants. "Okay, ke ke ke, I'll take everything~" She put her lips around his flaccid cock.

"What!? I'm not going to piss in your mouth!"

"Ehts ohkay~" she said with her mouth full, inching further and further until her lips were around the base of his dick.

He did really have to pee... but the stimulation was making it all the more impossible by the second. His cock was growing in her mouth, scraping lightly against her teeth until she knew what was happening and she looked up at him with joy in her eyes. Her ass in the air, head in his lap, her shirt felldown her back and showed off all of the pale skin from her thin ass down to the line of her spine. Harry tried to turn his hips to get her off, but he didn't have much room to move in the first place and she'd latched on tightly to his thighs with her fingers digging into his skin; the head of his cock tickled the back of her throat and all his wiggling accomplished was making her gag a little.

"Ke ke ke ke ke..." she giggled and started bobbing her head back and forth, gobbling Harry's cock into her mouth and down her throat again and again. Sitte was having the time of her life, swallowing his cock from head to base with each motion, all the way until she gagged, every time. He was too hard to piss, but slowly and surely she was milking him.

She kept going, drooling around his cock and working him with her tongue. Sitte held Harry's cock in her mouth and pulled back, sliding her tongue along his length and his cock popped out of her mouth with a wet, sloppy sound. "I'll drink that too~ Ke ke ke..." She slid down the length of his cock again, gurgling when his tip pushed into her tight throat, then slurped her way back off. Again and again, she slobbered and gagged, turning her head to rub him all over with her tongue. Sitte's ass was bouncing in the air, her whole body committed to harry's satisfaction.

He bit his lip. He couldn't take much more of this. She was bobbing her head back and forth faster now, drool running down her chin and his cock, her tired, beady eyes rolled back with ecstasy. Harry didn't want it to feel so good, but he knew that familiar sensation building up in his dick; he'd been taken like this before and not once had he been able to keep himself from cumming eventually. The urge to piss was behind it, making his tremble through his legs, a tingle in the tip of his cock becoming more and more insistent. His toes were curling. He couldn't take his eyes off of Sitte's ass bobbing up and down in the pink light, happily wiggling in the air just for him.

Her lips were touching his pelvis with each bob of her head, and he could feel the pleasure building up as his orgasm approached, the last of his resistance fading away. Sitte's choking gags slowed to a wet, glugging sound and the vacuum of her lips increased.

"Ke ke ke..." she gasped and backed off, his cock popping out of her mouth. She was breathing hard and drool was running down her chin, but she still had her manic smile. "Cum~ Cum cum cum cum!"

With the last of his resistance, Harry shook his head.

Sitte's smile faltered for an instant and she bent again down between his thighs. She didn't stop at his balls like he expected... He panicked as this girl's tongue took his anal virginity. She grabbed his cock tightly with both hands, one on his shaft while the other rolled the head of his saliva-slicked cock against her palm, and she pushed her tongue past his puckered asshole.

"Nnghhhh...!"

Harry moaned as she licked him, his cock drooling pre-cum as she pumped it in her hand; he was going to cum any second. The odd sensation of his ass being invaded by her tongue was making him harder than ever, and his cock was going to explode. He struggled, but he could only take it. She slurped noisily, her warm cheeks pressing against his thighs and his wet cock foamed with spit and leaking precum, all pressing forward the swell of his orgasm. Sitte seemed to know what she was doing, and she was really going at him, nibbling and slurping his ass-cheeks and tonguing his hole, her hands stroking him more and more roughly.

He bit off his moans as he came, his load splashing against Sitte's palm and joining the rest of the slippery wetness coating his cock. She immediately pulled her tongue out of his ass and took his cock deeply into her throat, sucking every bit of their combined fluids into her mouth, then looked up at him while swishing it around on her tongue. She tipped her chin back and let it all flow down into her belly while he watched.

Despite himself, Harry felt relieved. That is, until the original reason for this all came back into focus. In the afterglow, with his cock painfully sensitive, he had to piss more than he'd ever had to before.

Sitte saw his despair, sitting back within her folded legs, her face mere inches from his. She didn't have to say a word, not when the options before him were so clear. In her mouth or on the floor, those were all he would get.

"Alright..." he said after several deep breaths. "Fine, you win..."

"Hooray~"

"But I'm not going to beg." He closed his eyes. "Just do it."

Silently, she crept down his body back down into his lap. He felt her steady herself with her hands on his thighs before licking the tip of his shrinking cock into her mouth. Her tongue lapped at his urethra with just a little bit of suction to get the last tiny amount of cum out before he relented and relaxed his muscles.

Hot piss cascaded against her tongue and she moaned as she kept a tight seal so she wouldn't spill a drop. Harry didn't want to look, but he couldn't keep his eyes closed forever. It was like she was kissing him, like she was cleaning him with her tongue, and he couldn't stop watching. She seemed almost reverent as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his hot piss.

When it was all over and done with, she licked him clean and pulled off. Sitte relaxed in his lap, sitting with her back against him, her shaggy head laid back against his chest, under his chin.

"I'll take anything you give me~" she said, calmed somewhat and resolute. "I'll drink your pee, your tears, your blood, until we're the same person... That's what love is~ That's what out love is~ You forgot, but I'll teach you with my body as long as it takes... Nobody will come between us..." Suddenly, the knife was back in her hand, never had been far away. Her yellow eyes looked up into his with a kind of emotion in them that Harry couldn't identify, somewhere between fury and exhaustion.

She looked up into empty space... There was the sound of a phone ringing from the floor above them, his apartment. Sitte came up to her feet and threw open the door to leave in a huff.

--

Sitte returned minutes later and slashed off Harry's restraints, then grabbed his wrist behind his back and pressed the tip of her knife against his spine. She pushed him out and walked him to the back of some building, picked the lock and forced him inside.