Readers Choice: What will Wife Do?

Story Info
Sauna rimming and a strangers load...
936 words
3.97
14.6k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*anonymous commentators will be ignored. I'll write a follow up based on comments and emails about where to bring the story next.

***

They escaped to the city for a night. A break, a reprieve from real life with real stress and unto themselves and into each other. It was spring, the air was charged with an electricity as they were for one another. They cashed in their points for a high-end hotel room and then hit the town, tearing it up as much as two 30 year somethings could away for a night.

A few drinks here, a few drinks there. Dancing and running all over town, they seemed as though they were in their early twenties again. The sexual tension between the two as they danced and ground their bodies against each other; their bodies damp with sweat, he giving her kisses up her neck and nibbling on her ear when he could sneak it.

Soon the clubs were announcing last call and the reached out for one more night cap before gingerly walking back to their luxury hotel. Instead of going back to their room, the husband dared his wife to go into the steam-room with him, nude, at nearly 3am.

They de-robed in the separate changing rooms and wore towels, she waited for him outside the doors and he came up and goosed her. Again, giving her a deep kiss on the neck and running his hands up her.

They sat and relaxed, he playfully would caress her and would whisper dirty things in her ear. Telling her how sexy she was and how he couldn't resist her. How he needed to taste her and couldn't wait until they were in the confines of their suite.

He dropped his robe on her dare and then she in return did the same; perhaps inebriated, or the horniness and urgency of it having taken over, spread her legs and let him in. He teased her slit as his finger had done on the dance floor, gently but expertly, knowing when to focus just on her lips, her clit or her gushing sweet hole. She didn't want to cum and he wasn't going to let her but she didn't want him to stop; she instead bent and stuck out her ass and he knelled behind her.

He knew this request - it wasn't an ask to mount her by shoving his cock in, no - it was a subtle demand for him to give her ass the worshiping she had come to love. He began to tease her cheeks, first one and then the other but she wanted his tongue on her pucker, she needed to have it there. She reached back and spread her cheeks and said 'eat' in a haughty, sultry and slightly demanding tone.

And, as she reveled in the rimming her husband was giving her, she heard a slight moan and looked to her right.

Still in her wanton mood receiving her ass-eating, she made direct eye-contact with a man through the steam. A tall, naked man stroking his long, thick cock. Her husband had no idea as he was engulfed in his dreamland. She didn't stop, she shoved her ass harder back at her husband, trying to urge his tongue deeper and all the mean while, she didn't look away from the naked man stroking his cock. Perhaps her pussy even got wetter...

He stood and came near. She hadn't touched another cock in 15 years and this was more than what she was used to. Her husband had an adequate piece but there difference was such like a finishing hammer versus a 3lb hand-sledge. The gentleman moved closer, almost completely in front of her, his legs mansplained out wide and his tight, heavy balls sitting like an ornament. She wasn't touching him, yet. She was watching him stroke, looking at his veins on his meaty... cock... his uncut cock... she hadn't had one of those before. He was leaking.

"Fuck," she cooed. She shoved her ass back out to her husband who had now started to rub her engorged clit with this thumb.

"Wait till we get back to the room, I'll use the big dildo on this wet pussy of yours." The husband stated and then dove back into worshiping her ass. She looked back at the stranger, now pumping with fury and pointing his weapon at the wife. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. But the strong stranger made the choice for her and guided her head down to his throbbing cock and immediately ejaculated, filling her mouth with thick, hot ropes of salty, tangy cum. He came silently and then looked her in the eyes and mouthed 'Swallow' and she obediently did. Then he held up his hands, and mouth room "2150" and made the motions with his fingers, 2, 1, 5, 0. Suddenly, he stood, wiping his cock on her face with a light spank and exited silently.

Her orgasm was next as her husband kept eating and finger her. She collapsed on the seat, face down, now panting. Her husband relaxed back. He kissed her forehead as they recovered and said he'd go change and meet up in the room.

What do I do next? She thought to herself, then wiped the smudge of cum from her cheek with her finger and stuck it into her horny mouth. She showered down and met her husband at the entrance. She could only think of the strangers big cock, the need of want in her wet cunt... would she even tell her husband?