Tales of Campground Showers Pt. 01

Story Info
How I met my wife and discovered she loves big cock.
22.3k words
4.56
28k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************************

This story is about a very loving wife who cuckolds her husband. If you do not enjoy cuckolding stories then you should not read this story. Do not complain later that you dont like the subject matter.

*****************************

Finally! Our exit appeared on the side of the road. We drove four hours to get there from our home in San Fransisco. Sara's feet were on the dashboard, her muscular legs displayed. Even after four wonderful years of marriage, I still felt "Wow!" every time I looked at her sexy body. We were still madly in love with each other.

We met through work six years ago. Sara was 21 and I was 29. She was a fashion designer and seamstress at a large formal clothing store near my office. I worked as a consultant at a prestigious site security contractor.

I was well qualified after spending twelve years in the military as a base security specialist. As a captain, I was in charge of a large team of soldiers. About a year ago I got tired of the constant stress, exited the service, and entered the private sector.

Aside from work, I spent a lot of time at the gym. I enjoyed working out with weights. My six foot frame was in good shape with a four or six pack, depending on the season, and not huge, but quite visible muscles. I looked like an in-shape soldier. I also owned a sailboat that I kept in the bay and slept on almost every weekend.

My company decided to purchase new matching suits with logos, to wear to customer sites and conferences. Sara's clothing store was chosen to produce our suits.

I headed over on a Monday after work. When I entered the store, I couldn't believe my eyes. The attendant was stunningly gorgeous.

She called out with a Spanish accent, "Hello. Please have a look around. I'll be with you in a minute." She walked around for about three minutes, organizing a few things near me.

She was short, only five three, but at least five six with her strappy, white high heels. Her dark brown latina hair flowed in loose waves about half-way down her back. She wore a pair of tight, white, pinstriped, business pants that showed off her very full bubble butt. Her pink button up business shirt was knotted over her hourglass waist, just above her belly button.

Her shirt buttons were only closed up to the bottom of her visible lacey bra. Each breast was held up gloriously in the underwire cups. This woman's chest was easily the greatest thing I had ever seen in my whole life. In the opening of her shirt, she had the bounciest cleavage in human history. Yet somehow they retained full firm shape at the same time, if that makes any sense. I would later find out they were 34Ds.

Sara eventually asked me, "How can I help you?" She explained that the tailor who was in charge of the men's half of the store had to leave for a personal emergency, but she would try to help me.

We figured out that I needed measurements for a custom made suit. She said, "I have never measured a man before, but I can try if you want."

Sara had me stand on a small raised platform. In her hand she had one of those soft cloth measuring tapes that tailors use. She held one end by my heel and raised the opposite end with her other hand.

She was raising her hand up my inner leg, but stopped abruptly near my knee. She looked at me and said, "How tight do you want the pants, uh, you know, like, here?" giggling and waving her hand over my crotch. Her innocence was adorable.

I asked, "What do you recommend?"

She said, "Well, I really like the more tight modern european look. It kind of shows off your, well, you know." She laughed.

I said laughing, "Okay, then make it show me off."

She started to measure again, but then stopped for a second time near my knee. She said, "So, uh, to make the pants tighter, I think I have to really measure, get kind of, like, uh, I just don't want you getting offended. I need you to..."

I laughed and said, "It's okay, relax.

I won't get offended. What do you need me to do? Tell you what. You are totally in control. I'll do whatever you say, no questions asked. Do exactly what you want."

Sara looked at me nervously and said, "Okay, I guess there has to be a first time," laughing.

She went back to measuring. My legs were apparently too close together. She assertively said, "Spread 'em!" I moved my legs apart a little bit. She gave a slap on the inside of my knee and repeated, "I said spread 'em."

I moved my legs further apart. She lifted the tape forcefully upwards. My balls got wedged between my body and the back of her hand. She seemed to leave her hand there far longer than necessary. She looked up at me and said with an evil giggle, "Thirty one."

I gasped! I definitely was not expecting that. She said, "Ok, let me measure the other leg, just incase they are different lengths. Are you okay?"

I was more than okay, and she was definitely about to find out. I suddenly had that aroused feeling a man gets right before an erection.

She got the tape measure ready and started to put it to my heel, but then stopped suddenly. She looked straight forward at my tent and smiled. She abruptly switched hands and put one hand with the measuring tape, right up under my crotch. She pushed up quite hard. She moved the other end of the tape to my heel with her other hand. By starting on the crotch end, her hand ended up pressing up against my balls for an extended period.

Next she stood up in front of me and wrapped the tape measure around my back at waist level. Because I was on a six inch platform, my waist was higher than usual. As she reached around me, I watched her boobs almost press against my bulge, but they didn't actually touch. She brought the two ends together in the front, clearly avoiding my now full erection. She said, giggling, "34 inches."

The sound of the bell on the front door jingled. Two college age girls walked in. Sara told me, "Stay right here," and excused herself. "Hi ladies. How can I help you?"

They replied that they were picking up some dresses. Sara showed them to some seats near the platform I was standing on. My boner was utterly on full display.

The girls sat down right in front of me. Sara said, "Don't worry about him. We were just doing some measurements, but he can obviously wait. I'll be right back with your dresses." Sara reminded me not to move as she walked away.

The two girls laughed to each other and blatantly stared at my erection. Knowing they were staring, of course, made me harder. One of my favorite porn categories had always been CFNM. They both took out their phones and, despite trying to act discretely, it was obvious they each took several pictures. A minute later Sara called out, "Tim, come help me carry these please."

I felt humiliated to walk in front of these girls with my big bulge. I went to the back of the store where Sara handed me two long dresses. Sara commented, "Oh, look at that. It's still," she paused, laughing, "Ready!"

I carried the dresses to the front with Sara following. The girls stared as I walked out. Sara told me, "Go stand back on the platform please."

The girls watched as I walked away. One of them commented to Sara, "Wow, he's quite the hot model!" as I stepped up on the platform, facing away. My boner was still causing a giant tent in my pants.

Sara called out sternly, "Hands on your hips. We can't see you. Face this way!" Sara commented to the girls, "Hot and he really does listen well too."

Once of the girls replied, "I need one of those. Where can I get one?" The three of them laughed.

The girls paid and took one more look at me before leaving. They both burst out laughing hysterically as they exited the store. Sara came over and laughingly said, "Well, the girls sure seemed to like you. I guess you weren't kidding that I could be in charge. Ok, where were we? Oh yeah, hands on your head. That makes your stomach a bit thinner for the waist measurement."

I put my hands on my head. Sara stood in front of me and laughed as she wrapped the tape measure around my waist and put the two ends together right above my tent. Her tits lightly brushed against my bulge. She looked at me and smiled knowingly, saying, "Oh, excuse me. There's not much space."

"34," she announced and jotted it down on a paper. She continued to measure my upper body. My cock was hard the entire time. On the platform I had a constant view down her shirt. Her breasts continuously jiggled.

Sara looked into my eyes perplexed and sighed, "Hmmm." She walked a circle around me, eyeing me with fascination. "You work out a lot, dont you?" I started to respond but she cut me off, putting her finger to her mouth, saying, "Shhhh!"

She stood infront of me on the platform and stepped in close, placing one hand on my chest. But then a streak of nervousness hit her as she stepped back.

I said, "Are you okay?"

She asked nervously, "Yeah, I just, well, anything I want? Really? You're sure it's okay?"

"One hundred percent!" I said smiling.

"Well, your chest looks so strong, big. I dont know if I can reach all the way around without." She stopped talking and took a really deep breath.

She stepped close and stared into my eyes intently. Her right hand reached under my arm and around my back. I could feel her right breast press against my chest. My erection now throbbed. She smiled as she pressed in closer, slowly.

She looked up and moaned ever so quietly, "Mmmmmm," as she slowly pressed in and slid her other hand, carrying the tape measure, under my left arm. Her entire chest now smooshed tight against my upper stomach. My hardon raging.

She gasped as she suddenly felt my hardon poking firmly into her stomach. Her gasp turned into a big seductive smile. She pulled the ends of the tape measure to the front of my chest with each hand. She lifted her eyebrow as she declared, "Wow, it's so big!"

I couldn't believe my ears. "Your chest is so big. I can barely reach my hands around it," she continued. We both laughed at her obviously intended double meaning. But we were both too nervous to speak about it directly.

Sara looked down to read the measuring tape above the giant shelf of delicious cleavage against my stomach. "48," She called out. Every nerve in my body was electrified. She finished the other needed measurements.

Sara suddenly ordered me, "Turn around and face away." She giggled loudly when I obeyed. "Okay, now squat down all the way." She pressed the measuring tape from the floor to right up against my butt and announced, "Six."

I asked, "What? What did that measure?"

Sara laughed and said, "Nothing! I just wanted to see how good your booty looked squating down like that. You can stand up now."

I stood up and laughed heartily with her. I asked, "So? How did it look?"

Sara just said, "Nice muscles mister!"

I asked her, "So what do you think of your first time measuring a man?"

Sara said, "Very enjoyable, thanks to the man. I had absolutely no idea I would like telling you what to do, so much." We both laughed.

"I've never done anything like this before. I swear. It's embarrassing, but, don't laugh, OK?" Sara said.

Ironically, we both laughed when I said "OK, I won't laugh."

"Did you really get hard because of me telling you what to do? I never experienced having this affect on a man. I love it!" she exclaimed. "I guess I never experienced being in control before."

Then she said, "It seems like you kind of like it too, err, a lot apparently," taking about five inches of the tape measure and giving a playful but somewhat strong whip to my crotch. It hit right on my balls.

My erection had slightly subdued. But the jolt from the measuring tape made my cock bounce right to full attention again. Sara lifted up the measuring tape with about five inches hanging out. She started a motion like she was going to strike me again, and I quickly moved my hands to cover.

Sara called out, "Hey, what are you doing?"

I said, "Protecting myself. It's a natural reflex."

"I thought you said I was in charge?" She asked.

"I did. You are," I replied.

"Well is it my imagination or did you get harder when I just slapped you?" She asked.

"I did, I guess. I don't know why! It's weird right?" I said embarrassed.

Sara laughed before saying, "Yeah, that is weird. But no more weird than how much I enjoyed being in control of you. I never did anything like that. It was, wow. Am I still in control?"

"Yes, I hope."

"Put your hands on your head!"

I raised my hands to my head. She took the five inches of measuring tape and slapped at my crotch with it. My cock throbbed.

"Turn around!" she demanded.

I turned around and she reached down and rubbed my ass cheeks. "I wanted to do that the entire past hour. Your butt is so hot, so muscular," she said as she continued rubbing it.

Sara grabbed my hips and turned me towards her gently. She said, "I really had a lot of fun today. I think you just helped me discover a totally new part of myself."

Sara then apologized and said that she felt embarrassed and hoped she didn't go overboard. I assured her that I am just as shocked as she was, and enjoyed it just as much.

I said, "I definitely didn't expect 'that' to happen from a girl bossing me around!", pointing towards my inflated crotch. We both laughed hard.

She then said, "Okay, I guess that's it. Your suit should arrive in a few days. You'll have to come back for adjustments and alterations to the fit then."

I asked, "Will you be doing the alterations?"

She quickly retorted, "Do you want me to?" looking at me with big flirty eyes.

"Please yes!" I begged.

"I don't do men's alterations. But if you call and require the alteration for a time when our tailor isn't available, I could, volunteer." she answered.

I said, "I'll tell you what. You're in charge, right?"

She laughed and said, "Yep."

"Well then, you set up the meeting for the right time and I'll come when you say!" We both laughed.

She said, "Let's test it."

"Huh?" I uttered.

"Come!" she demanded, pointing at the ground next to her.

I started laughing with giddiness. She again pointed at the ground beside her. I slid over to the indicated spot.

We continued chit-chatting for another half-hour. I found out she had recently moved to San Francisco from Nevada, after studying fashion in college. Her pet Golden Retriever was her only family member in California. She had only been at this job for three months, and really enjoyed it.

During our conversation, Sarah looked down and said, "Aw, what happened?" She apparently noticed that the tent in my pants had disappeared.

I said, "Don't be sad. You can get it to come back anytime you want. I think you mastered it."

She seemed quite excited. "Really? You don't mind, for real? I love it. I never realized I could have that effect on a guy, I mean, without just giving them what they want. I feel so, empowered. I mean, I know it exists, in porn, but men actually get turned on being submissive to women in real life?"

I said, "Well, I don't know. It's the first time I ever had a woman in control. I'm used to being the commander, especially in the military. I swear, I had no idea that would happen either."

I told her to take my phone number and text me when the appointment is set. It was a great excuse to give her my number. She grabbed her phone from the desk and typed in my digits.

A few seconds later I received a text from an unknown number. "Come here!" I looked up and Sara was still by the desk, pointing at the floor right in front of her.

I gave a big smile and quickly scooted into position at the indicated spot. She grabbed my face gently and kissed me on my cheek. I kissed her back on her cheek.

The conversation about me getting turned on by her and the 'come here' text, rekindled the fire in my pants. I wasn't hard yet, but was on the way.

"I guess we will be talking soon," I said.

"Good night, Sara."

"Good night, Tim."

Smaaaack!

Sara spanked me firmly on my butt. I turned around at lightning speed. Her eyes and mouth were wide open in shock. She even looked scared. She uttered, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I, I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry."

At that moment the front door opened and three women in their fifties entered.

Sara greeted them and said she would be with them shortly.

Sara whispered to me, "I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? Oh my gosh."

The three women were staring at me intensely. I wondered why. I looked down and I was rock hard with a big bulge. I quickly turned and walked out of the store.

I never experienced this before. I had no idea why my cock was working this way. Sara being bossy and spanking me, made me harder than I had ever been before.

If you're thinking that I went home and jerked off, you're wrong. I didn't even get close to home. I sat in my car at the strip mall parking lot and stroked away. It took less than two minutes from start to finish. Thennnn, I went home and fucked my hand.

That evening, I obviously couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I was comtemplating that classic game of "Text now or make her wait". I was never the type to play games, more just wore my heart on my sleeve. I prepared a text, "Hey, great to meet you. Thanks for the measurement." The text felt so boring though. It needed more.

Beep beep beep!

As I was writing my message, my phone sounded. Oh my gosh, it was a text from her. I excitedly opened it. "I am sorry. Are you okay? Are you upset? Did I hurt you?"

I replied, "Hurt me? No. I am way better than okay. Upset? No. I had a great time with you."

She responded, "I thought you left so quickly because you didn't like how I spanked you."

"No. You can spank me anytime," I responded.

"So, I dont know how to ask this. Were the ladies right about what they saw?" she asked.

"I don't know. What did they see?" I asked.

Sara replied, "They said you had a giant boner when you left, and they commented that you were a hunk and asked if you were my boyfriend. Is that true? Did you really?"

I sent an embarrassed emoji and said, "Yes. What did you tell them?"

Brenda wrote, "I agreed you were a hunk LOL." Then another text, "I can't believe you got hard again. I love it."

I replied, "I love it too. You were so much fun. Do you want to get dinner this week?" She said yes.

We met Wednesday at 7 PM at a local Italian restaurant. We agreed before dinner that we wouldn't dress up. I came from work and wore casual pants and a button up. She was wearing impossibly tight jeans with sneakers. She had no bra and her backless, halter neck, sleeveless shirt showed plenty of side boob spillage, because of the angle the shirt was cut at below her armpits.

Talking to her was so easy. It was the first time in many years that I felt truly relaxed and just laughed freely.

I almost never met people who were so fun, while working in the military and security services. That field required constant attention to details and surroundings, or grave consequences could result.

We went on a walk around town after dinner and then ate ice cream cones while we sat on a bench overlooking the bay. I put my arm around her and we just talked for the next two hours.

Sara explained how her family moved to Nevada from Guatemala, when she was 12 years old. She had a conservative family. Her father was a cowboy type and her mother was quite the cook and homemaker. Her mother seemed happy doing whatever her father said. This was fine for her parents Sara thought, but she knew she wanted to think for herself.

Sara attended a college for fashion design and technology in nearby Utah. Many men in her program were either bisexual or gay. In her words, better friend than boyfriend material. That being said, I did find out that she actually had three boyfriends during college.