Reading a Card While He's Inside Me

Story Info
My one year anniversary with my first boyfriend.
2.4k words
4.36
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unusually warm winter of 2011 was transitioning into the holidays and I was wrapping up a rigorous semester of junior year at Berkeley. Dan, my older boyfriend and I had been dating for exactly a year. I'd been telling my close friends that he was 44 but he was actually 54, not that it made any difference; I loved him the same and regrettably, our age gap had resulted in us being on the receiving end of condescending looks whenever we went as far as holding hands in public. Even my college friends questioned my relationship to him but I just told them that he was just a regular guy that I met online and that he's no different than a 21 year old, at heart.

On the day of our anniversary, Dan and I opened a bottle of champagne and he got me a very fancy designer wallet with a $100 bill inside. As a student, I wasn't able to reciprocate with an expensive gift, so I made him a heartfelt card with my favorite photo of ours. That evening, I gave him one of my signature blowjobs, with my tongue continuously rotating around the tip of his cock, bobbing faster and faster until he finished in my mouth. Unfortunately with finals week being on our anniversary, I wasn't able to spend the night with him and despite my efforts to be ready for sex, after I swallowed his cum, I went back to my dorm to study for my biology finals. Dan was busy with his work as a contractor too, and we promised each other we would have a magical night together after finals.

After passing all my classes with flying colors, Dan invited me to his apartment to spend the weekend to kick off winter break. I packed my bags full of lingerie and cute outfits and made an appointment to get my legs and underarms waxed. At the time, the cost of a hair removal was about $60 but I was able to pay for it by selling back my text books. Besides, I was addicted to feeling smooth and sexy for my Danny, who had introduced me to getting my body hairs professionally removed. Most days I didn't have a single body hair and I was meticulous about plucking my pubic hairs to leave that area smooth as well.

For our casual date at his apartment, I picked out a cute Hello Kitty raglan long sleeve t-shit that exposed my belly button and wore my white thong underneath my sweatpants, which I purposely exposed on the sides above my waistline. When in public, I always covered up with a jacket but in private with Danny, I always dressed in cute girly clothes. I took off my jacket as soon as I arrived at his apartment near campus and he hugged me and congratulated me on finishing my finals. He reached for my hand and escorted me to his bedroom where he said he had a surprise for me.

He slowly opened the door to his bedroom, his hand still holding mine, and I saw that he had decorated the room with a pink neon light and pink satin sheets on his bed. He also had a dozen red roses laid out on his bed with a large white teddy bear and a card that looked familiar. It was the card I made for him on our anniversary.

"Jamie, baby, your card was the sweetest thing I've ever read in my life" Dan reached for my waist and fiddled with my g-string that was protruding from the sides of my pants.

Dan wrapped both his arms around my bare tummy from behind and started kissing my neck.

"Do you think you can do something special for me?" he whispered into my ear.

"Of course Danny, I'll do anything for you", I turned around and kissed him on his lips.

Dan's hands crept up into my shirt and he squeezed my tits with his hands.

"Can you read the card out loud for me, cutie pie?"

Dan's request threw me off a bit, as I was anticipating something more significant when he had asked me to do something special.

"Of course, babe"

"While we make love. I think that would be so sweet."

I suddenly felt Dan's hairy arms squeeze me tight as his hand crept into my sweat pants and into my panties.

"Look how wet your clitty is already, cutie pie. Do you think you can read your card out loud for me while I fuck my baby girl from the back?"

It was as if he said the magic words to make me weak in the knees. All of a sudden, I felt my heart racing and a sudden urge to be held tightly by my man. Dan continued to rub the tip of my dick with fingers until I grew a four-inch erection. I turned around and looked at my boyfriend in the eyes and assured him, "of course babe. Now?"

He gave me his adorable puppy look and nodded. He looked young for 54, I thought.

He removed my shirt and sweatpants and asked me to get in the doggystyle position on his bed. Once I was on all fours, he removed my panties and I was on the edge of his king bed with my butt in the air, holding onto the teddy bear that he had got me. I reached for the anniversary card that I had given to him a week earlier.

"Not yet, Princess"

Dan's hands oiled my body and behind with Vaseline coconut oil. I could feel his palms squeeze my butt cheeks, his thumbs slowly inching toward my pussy. He spread my hairless thighs from behind with both hands and slowly began to massage my anus with a generous portion of coconut oil gel.

"Do you think you can still read the card? Even if I did THIS?"

As he said that, he inserted one of his fingers into my butt. I let out a girly moan and opened the card. His finger felt cold inside of me but there was no pain.

"Ok cutie pie, read it for me really slow because I want to make it really special ok?", Danny said as he gently pulled his finger out of my ass and stripped naked. I looked back at his hairy body to see he already had a full erection. He must've taken his sex pill already. He had a very manly body. A solid 255 pounds with salt and pepper hairs covering his chest and cute pot-belly.

I turned my focus back onto the card. Having written it recently, I could've recited the lines without looking, but I decided to read it for him line by line, like he requested.

"Dear Danny, my love"

As soon as I got past the first line, I felt Dan's firm cock press against my hole. He entered my body with a few forceful pushes and I let out a series of girly whimper and moans that sounded like a combination of hiccups and cries. My voice was naturally high so Danny always told me that I sounded just like a Japanese porn star when I moaned.

"I, I can't believe it's already been a year. Aaah, ah ah!"

Danny pushed all the way inside and grabbed me by the hips. There was always a little discomfort when having sex doggy style. I preferred to start by sitting on my man but giving Dan what he wanted gave me joy and I would do anything for my him.

"You're doing great, cutie pie. I love you. Keep going", he said to me as he used his hands to spread my butt cheeks open while fully inserted.

"I'm so glad that I met my Prince Charming...", I continued to read. "...Thank you for being my first true love. You've given me the confidence to be who I am and I wouldn't know what I would do without you."

Danny started pumping his penis in and out of my body and every time he pulled out and re-inserted, he took my breath away.

"Thank you for being my first kiss, my first boyfriend and my first everything. I still remember the time I gave you a princess kiss on our first date. I was so nervous," I confessed to him. Danny and I called my blowjobs 'princess kisses' and it made me feel more feminine. "Sucking dick" sounded sleazy to me and made me feel dirty so Danny and I started referring to it as Princess kisses.

It was at this time I started feeling a rush through my head as my man made love to me from behind. I had to take a break. I grabbed the teddy bear that was already on the bed and squeezed it for comfort. Danny maintained a slow and steady pace, always retaining control of our bodies.

"You've made my heart melt for you since the first day we met at Peet's and I hope we can be together forever baby," I continued. "I'll always be your cutie pie and there isn't a thing I won't do for you"

Danny continued to penetrate me faster and I felt my pussy getting looser as our bodies made rhythmic sex sounds. Dan's firm and loving pounding was sending reverberations through my voice, similar to the feeling of reading on a bumpy car ride.

I focused back on the card and continued.

"Sometimes it still feels like a dream when I'm with you. I never thought I could meet a man who could make me feel as special as you do and accept me for the fem that I am."

Feeling Danny's penis massage my prostate began to feel overwhelming. A rush of gratefulness and intimacy shot its way through my spine from my vagina to my head. I've always been feminine growing up but when I lost my virginity to Dan, it made me feel like I had a real vagina and it just felt "right". My elbows felt weak and I put the card down, as I buried my blushing face into the teddy bear. I began to cry uncontrollably. Danny sensed my change in demeanor and paused. I tried my best to explain to him.

"Thank you for making every moment magical and making me feel like your one and only girl. I love you." I said to him, holding back my tears.

Dan pulled his penis out of my body and rotated me around so that I was laying flat on my back on his pink satin sheets, now visibly stained with a few drops of my precum. Dan reached over to my face and wiped my love-tears away with his thumb while gently cupping my cheeks. It was these small gestures that made me fall for my boyfriend so hard. He applied more lube on his beautiful cock. He pinned my hairless body down with his and entered me once again from the missionary position. Now, instead of the teddy bear, I grasped onto his back as his hips began to gyrate against mine. His wide, hairy chest weighed down on mine, bound tightly by my arms. He continued to love me with his dick and we shared a passionate kiss, his tongue fondling my mouth while I moaned and gasped for air. He pumped faster and faster and I wish our magical night came to a conclusion with Dan ejaculating inside of me. Unfortunately that's not what happened that night. He ended up fucking me a little too hard and I started experiencing some discomfort so we took a little break.

Even with these unexpected disruptions, my boyfriend was the perfect gentleman.

"I'm sorry, it just hurts a little" I told him.

"It's OK, cutie pie, you did a great job. I'm so proud of my baby. I want to make my baby girl feel really special tonight" he said to me.

With that, he put my small, smooth dick in his mouth and once again, I was in a submissive state, taking whatever pleasure Dan had in store for me. I could feel Danny rotating his tongue around my clitty and I almost instantly grew a 3 inch erection. When we first started dating I was extremely conscious of my smaller size and I'd feel embarrassed about receiving blowjobs, but by this point, Dan had helped me become more confident about my body. As soon as my penis was firm enough to stand up on its own, Dan stroked it while the tip remained in his mouth. I could tell he wanted me to squirt spermy stuff into his mouth by his determination.

When I had met him a year earlier, I hadn't even kissed a man before, let alone do all these intimate things with one. I could never imagine myself in this position back then and to be honest, I wasn't even sure that I was gay. I know that to others, it wasn't acceptable that I would be romantically involved with a 54 year old man but he was the only person in the world who could have taught me about sexuality the way he did. A rush of sexual emotions spread throughout my body, originating from Dan's mouth.

The smell of coconut oil blended with my favorite women's fragrance at the time, Tiffany Sheer turned me on even more. The wetness and warmth made it feel like I was melting into Dan's body and into the pink satin sheets. I closed my eyes and squeezed my soft tits and soon after, silently exploded into my lover's mouth. There was no change in Dan's demeanor. He just silently bobbed his head until I emptied the last drops of semen into his mouth. I thanked him again for being my best friend and my true love. He swallowed my cum and embraced me with a kiss on the lips. I could still taste a little bit of my salty fluids on his tongue.

"Happy Anniversary, Jamie" he said to me. I hugged his naked body tight, pressing his hairy chest against mine and we cuddled naked for a while. We got cleaned up and I changed into a lacy, lavender neglige and red panties and I gave him a princess kiss to end the night.