All Comments on 'Reading Allowed Ch. 01'

by Zenmackie_lamignonne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bluechick1976bluechick1976over 15 years ago
Amazing! Can't wait for more.

Thank you for this story. It's well-written, left me wet and wanting - exactly as a great story should! Her confusion and embarrassment are very well explained, and it will be incredibly pleasurable to read more about how he molds and shapes her from someone who is naturally submissive to the girl of his D/s or BDSM fantasies. I'm already dying for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Job well done...

As the comment said before, it is well written. You captured her fears nicely and that made the story more vivid. By describing her thoughts so well, you enhanced the build up. I am also looking forward to the next installment.

Tink_A_BellaTink_A_Bellaover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

I can certainly relate to the uncomfortness at the bookstore. I'm happy it ended so well for her, I hope the following evening is just as hot.

Very well written.

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
OH MY!

This is so hot...it gave me a fever!

valaerynvalaerynover 15 years ago
*shuddering with pleasure*

oh. my. god.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn hot

this is the first story i have read of yours..wow can't wait to read on. wow

RavenkittyRavenkittyabout 13 years ago

Thank you zenmackie for a great start to read I know ill have sweet dreams tonight.

SWintersSWintersover 11 years ago
Wow.

I mean... WOW.

How did you hack into my past and pull out such an explosive blend of my own fantasies? yikes.

I am a Mess.

It's also an extraordinarily well-written piece. Thank you!

pleasurebound63pleasurebound63over 11 years ago
A fantasy fulfilled

I agree with everyone else! A very hot story that is told in a manner that made me jealous that it wasnt me. A matter of fact it was so convincing I wonder if it was based on actual events?...if it was...your very lucky...very lucky indeed.

BTW...the beauty series is one of my favs!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

So hot loved it can't wait to read the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous