Reading Things Sideways

Story Info
Sometimes you see the same old thing a little differently.
1.8k words
3.91
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is slower than most, more concerned with the mental and emotional sides of sex than usual. If you're looking for how Dyno-dick Davey turbofucked Sorority Suzy Perkytits in all three holes until he hit yesterday's lunch in 250 words or less, eh, this probably isn't for you. Besides, there's a LOT of other authors on this site who I think tell that story way better than I could anyway. That being said, on with the dream.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is dedicated to all the people who wonder if olive oil comes from olives and corn oil comes from corn and peanut oil comes from peanuts, where does baby oil come from? In other words, those of us who sometimes read things sideways.

Every once in a while the universe lets you see something familiar in a new way, a way you hadn't thought of before. You wondered why neither of us hadn't noticed this before because it made perfect if twisted sense. It was just the sort of humor we both enjoyed after all. It was one of the many fetishes we had in common on FetLife, one the first ones we had each listed. It had been there for years but about a week ago when you read it again for the umpteenth time, it just struck you differently for some reason. You smiled to yourself at the thought and the image it summoned before you dismissed it as ridiculous.

The week went by with the days a little too busy and time a little too short as always. Weeks like this we took comfort in the few minutes we could steal with each other when we first woke up in the morning and those last moments on the pillow at night before we lapsed into exhausted sleep, knowing that was all time we would have with each other until the weekend. In the small hours of Thursday morning you had to rise for a few minutes as sometimes happens in the night. After you got back into bed with me you propped yourself up on your elbow and looked at me for a few seconds as I slept and the idea came back to you.

That's just silly you thought, rolling your eyes up at your own foolishness as you laid down again but in those moments before you returned to sleep you wondered Is it really though?

All day Friday you held the thought in your mind to greater and lesser degree, again and again dismissing it for various reasons

That would never work because he would just...

but if I wait until I...

Okay fine, but he always...

hmm, no, not ALWAYS always, does he?

He said he's always up for anything anytime but did he really mean something like this?

He's never turned down a chance yet, has he?

And so on through the day, raising and defeating one objection after another until only one problem remained unresolved.

yea, but he always sleeps on his side.

That one didn't go away as easily as the rest

Having spent all day solving every other possible problem, you decided to try a dry run Friday night after we went to bed. It was the start of the weekend so there would be time if this worked. You knew you would only have one chance for everything to either come together or fall apart. You slept lightly enough so that when I got out of bed to relieve myself deep in the night you were ready. As soon as I was out of the room, you leaned over to my side of the bed and moved my pillows a foot farther from the headboard before laying back down, pretending to still be asleep. I came back to bed and exactly as you had hoped, I laid down again with my head on my pillows, oblivious to the fact that you had moved them.

You laid motionless on your side facing away from me, eyes wide open, mind racing, smiling with glee in the dark. Never mind a dry run you thought, if I can make this work it might as well be now

You roll over to face me, only one problem left to solve you think, very carefully avoiding the notion that the whole idea could fall apart. I'm laying in my side, facing the edge of our bed and you need me on my back for this to work. You gently lay your hand on my shoulder, whispering to me

"baaaaby...."

No response. I have gone completely back to sleep in the few seconds since I laid back down.

You twist your lip slightly into a thoughtul frown, pull a little on my shoulder, call a little louder

"baaaaaabyyyy...."

I respond with something that sounds like "mrfpglk" without moving

a little moue of exasperation, a little harder pull, a little louder again

"baaby!"

I respond with "glkfpsnrfz", roll completely over to face you and pull you close to me in one motion, still without waking

Sigh. Aw, that's very sweet but it's not what I need him to do!

You lay still in my embrace for a few minutes to let me settle down again while considering your options.

Why not? you think. May as well go for it

You lay your hand on my cheek, lean in and give me a small kiss, my head instinctively moves toward you in response.

"Baby", a little clearer, a little firmer this time

"mm lvbr?" my mumbled response, still oblivious, still asleep

You take your hand off my cheek for a second, use it to quickly remove your panties before putting it back on my cheek again.

Still asleep, I turn my head up so your hand slides over my mouth instead of laying on my cheek. I nuzzle your palm and smile in my sleep. You smile yourself at the pleasant and familiar sensation of my tongue and lips on your skin as you wonder what exactly I'm dreaming in that instant. A thought occurs to you, maybe I can use this. you grip my face lightly between the heel of your hand and your fingertips, palm still arched over my mouth. You push a little as if to turn my head away and I obediently follow your unspoken request, still nuzzling your palm. I'm laying on my side facing you. You keep pushing until my face is pointing up towards the ceiling. You push a little harder but I don't move further.

Damn it. I need him on his back, the moue of frustration returning slightly. Not enough and this won't work, too much and he'll wake up too soon. An instant's thought and decision, you lean in to let your lips brush my ear right over the ear canal. I've told you before that sensation short circuits my brain and you've seen for yourself the truth of my words. Even asleep at the touch of your lips, my head cranes toward you, desperately craving the sensation. You exhale, warm breath on my ear drawing a shudder of pleasure from my unconscious form while my breath staggers raggedly from my lung in response. I am motionless, even in my sleep I await your next gift of sensation.

"Baaaby", in that wheedling voice that almost always gets you everything you want.

"Uh?" I immediately respond. You find it interesting how eagerly I respond to you even in my sleep. You're not really surprised though. You're well aware of how dedicated I am to you but it's still satisfying to see that it even extends to when I'm asleep.

You exhale again into my ear, partly to make sure I'm focused, partly because it amuses you to see how I react. You let your lips brush my ear as you ask "baby, can your roll onto your back for me? Just for a second?"

I roll so quickly you're afraid I'll hurt myself. "eh ifs lf?" It's funny how high pitched and squeaky my voice is when I'm asleep.

"oh yes, that's perfect baby" you practically purr, trying not to squeal with delight for fear it will wake me up too soon.

oh shit. this might actually work! but still, this is all just set up for what you hope will come next

Keeping your lips on my ear, you roll onto your belly next to me and draw your knees up under you. It's a lot harder to do gracefully than you had imagined during the day but you do it without waking me. Your lips still against my ear as you're now crouched next to me, you let a finger trail down my chest, circling my nipple before gently sqeezing it.

"baby, you know how said you wanted to wake up to oral sex?"

"mmmMMMMmmmmheheheh" my sleeping response as I shift a little to let my legs fall open slightly beneath the covers, smiling broadly in my sleep.

"here you go lover" you say as you push yourself up onto your knees and shuffle one step towards the head of the bed. You swing your leg over so you're above my upturned face and lower yourself down on my mouth and then freeze in place, wondering how I'll react to this, worried that this is a mistake, worried that I won't respond well. Your worries and anxieties are cut off when you feel the first tentative touch of my tongue tracing up your flesh only to stop again. You feel me shift a little beneath you trying to reposition myself and you wonder if you should lift yourself up or...

My hands suddenly whip up from where they had been laying and land with palms down, fingers splayed on the top of your thighs, pulling you down hard onto my face as my tongue drives up into you, coiling, curling, now wide, now pointed before making its way up to circle your clitoris, once, twice, now pulling straight across that tender flesh to thrust up into you again, working from side to side inside you before pulling out to continue its trip downwards, to that most sensitive place and your breath catches in your throat as my tongue tries to force itself inside there too, questing, probing, begging to be let in before returning to where it was a second ago to start its exploration all over again...

You arch your back and let yourself relax on to me, leaning back to prop yourself up with your hands against my chest, catching my nipples with your fingertips, relishing the little shiver you feel when you sink your nails into me and pull.

A groan of pleasure escapes your lips as you think Mmmfff, now this is the right meaning of waking up to oral sex. I hope he's comfy because I'm going to be here for a while!!