Reading with Cindy-Loo

Story Info
Cindy-Loo loves to read with her mother's boyfriend.
1.6k words
3.92
7.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
129 Followers

Cindy-Loo hopped onto the couch beside her mother's boyfriend Bill, who was peering through his glasses at a well thumbed paperback.

"What yah, reading?" She bounced up and down on the cushion, proudly sticking out her chest - she had really bloomed since her eighteenth birthday and loved to show off her nicely large breasts to her mother's handsome older boyfriend.

Bill frowned and kept his eyes on his book. She was in one of those super-light little summer dresses that clung to her body way too much. For sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Book," he grunted, really trying to ignore her. Her mother, Melody, was out for drinks with her friends and she had made him promise to not encourage the girl.

"I wanna read too!" she declared and wiggled her way across his lap, bumping his book out of the way with her big round bottom to get to the stack of magazines on the side table.

"Fuck!" he grunted, as she shifted and ground herself on his crotch, flipping open a magazine and sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth as she made a point of slowly flipping through the pages. "Cindy-Loo!"

She giggled, gyrating her hips, her dress slowly riding up.

"What?" she said in a drawling little girl voice. "Ooooh, look at him!" She held up a picture of an older movie star with graying temples, just like Bill's. "He makes my pussy soooo wet!"

Bill smacked Cindy-Loo's bottom.

Her big blue eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. Oh shit, thought Bill.

The underside of her bottom was exposed - she was wearing panties - tiny little ones that had ridden all the way up her ass cheeks. Fuck- Fuck!

"It's true!" She continued, arching her back and spreading her legs. "Go ahead, feel it! My pussy is sooooo wet, Uncle Bill..."

"Cindy-Loo!!" he groaned, lifting his hand up, wanting so badly to spank her again, to discipline her so fucking hard! But that was the problem, wasn't it? She was his girlfriend's daughter!

"I'm almost as wet as you are hard, Uncle Bill," she said, staring at him, her pink tongue teasing her pouty lips. Slowly she rubbed herself over his crotch - ahhhh fuck, teasing his rising boner!

"Cindy!"

SMACK!

And as he did it, he felt his cock twitch under her lithe, little body. But he also felt the cold hard hand of his girl-friend grip his heart. God-dammit!

"Ooooh, that's it, Uncle Bill, you punish me real good! I know you love spanking!" Cindy-Loo giggled, grinding harder and faster. "You love spanking in the shower. Stroking your big-big dick!"

Bill jerked Cindy-Loo up to face him. The girl straddled the red faced man, her dress now hiked up around her hips. Her tiny pink panties were a triangle over her sex, the rest riding up her ample buttocks as she playfully bounced on Bill's straining bulge.

"You've been peeking," Bill growled, his eyes devoured her. The girl's breasts were jiggling quite freely under her dress.

"Uh-huh," said Cindy-Lou, putting her small hands behind his neck and slowly pulling his face down to hers. "And..." she said in a husky whisper. "I been listening to you beg Mommy for sex at night. How horny you are. How you NEED it soooo bad. She calls you 'a pervert' and 'gross'. All you get is a hand job while she checks her Facebook."

Bill's face was beet red. His hands had come to a rest on her ass, red with his hand prints. He found himself slowly squeezing that ripe round little booty.

"That's- That's private," he said in a whisper.

"It's okay, Bill," said Cindy-Loo. She brought her face closer to his, her full lips almost brushing his. "I get it. I get being soooo horny all the time." Her hips rubbed and rubbed against him, feeling his bulge just straining in his pants.

"You're Melody's... Your mother's... daughter," he groaned. His hands slowly stroked her bottom, loving how she was working him. The feel of her full young breasts. Those hard nipples rubbing against him through her dress...

"I'm 19 now," she said. "I'm an adult. It's not wrong." She slowly opened her mouth and enveloped his lower lip, sucking on it, softly biting. "Unless you want it to be wrong, Uncle Billy."

He softly smacked her bottom, gasping. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, Cindy-Loo. I want it...I want it!"

Cindy let out a happy mew and slithered off Bill's lap to between his legs. She quickly yanked open his pants and slipped her hand in.

"I want your big cock, Uncle Bill." She purred, wrapping her hands around the nice solid girth of him. "I want to suck your big, big dick!" She tugged him out, sighing. "I don't know WHY Mommy refuses to suck you!"

"Fuckin' lil tramp!" gasped Bill as she fastened her lips around him, looking up into his eyes, batting her long eye-lashes. "That's it, suck Unkie!"

Wiggling her bottom, she sucked and sucked, slurping and oiling him with her spit.

"Ahhh, fuck!" he gasped, his hand lightly on her bobbing head. "Ahhh, yes, yes!"

He gasped sagging back on the couch as the young woman went to work on him, slowly slurping and sucking him. Her hands stroking and then tugging his balls. Her tongue working up and down his length. He looked down and met her adoring eyes as she took him, obviously in bliss. Her hand was between her legs, under her panties, rubbing furiously.

Finally she released him and hopped to her feet, pulling off her flimsy dress, sticking out her tits and smiling with her hands on her hips as he tore off his t-shirt and shoved down his pants, kicking them off.

"Do I get to ride the stallion?" she asked, leaning down to brush his chest and his straining cock with her long blonde hair. "Ooooh golly, won't it hurt? It's soooo BIG!"

"P-pull off those panties or I'm gonna fucking wrip them off!" Bill barked.

For a second Cindy-Lo looked as if she might run, just for the thrill of being brought down and held by those big hands. Getting slammed into the wall, getting bent over. Being used ruthlessly...

She shrugged and giggled, pulling her panties from around her rump and letting them slither to the floor, stepping out daintily.

No, Mommy had bought her these panties. Besides...

"Catch me!" she yelled and hurtled herself up and onto his lap, making him wuffle as she landed astradle him, his big cock shoving deep deep inside her wet little pussy.

"Ahhh fuck!" Bill's eyes went wide from the suddenness. Her little wet snatch enveloped him.

"Ooooh yah yah yah yah!" she squealed happily bouncing up and down on his lap, loving how his big cock spread her, pushed deep, deep inside of her.

He grabbed her under her arms and held her up, moaning. He was able to hold her dangling, with just the tip of his dick teasing her pussy. His hungry lips fastened to the nipple of her right boob and slowly sucked and teased, nibbling on it softly, making her moan and thrash. Her wet cunt just rubbing the tip of his cock now, soooo nice.

"Lemme... Lemme..." she moaned, throwing her head back. He shifted to her other nipple, working his cock head, just his cock head in and out of her wet dripping little slut cunt. "Lemme have it, Uncle! Puh-wwwwease!"

Slowly, he relented, letting her gradually, achingly sink back down his cock. She wiggled and gasped as he slowly filled her again. She expertly squeezed her pussy around him. Fuck, she was young but already had such a comfortable, well fucked puss. Just how many cocks had this young little honey already taken?

"Fuck me, Unkie! Fuck me!!!" she gasped, working her hips now, jiggling that ass up and down, up and down him.

He found himself gasping, his big hands on her waist. God-damn, his hands could almost encircle her as she whimpered and moaned and bounced and bounced and bounced. He throbbed, building to it and she could feel it and her breath caught as she pounded her little caboose into him. Her proud firm tities bounced along with their own special rhythm.

He let out a gurgling cry, gripping her so hard, that later she would find finger tip shaped bruises on her hips, but she was in the lovely swelling grip of it and squealed and rammed herself down, all the way down so he could spend himself deep deep deep in her convulsing little puss. Ohhh yes yes yes yes!

They gasped and held to each other. His face pressed between her sweat streaked, heaving tits. His big hands held her sweet bottom tight, as throb after gorgeous throb of cum pulsed deep deep into her and she shivered, feeling it plant itself, feeling it take root as the best fucking always did - and always generated hunger for more and more and more!

Then there was the jingle of keys at the door.

Bill gasped, frozen.

Cindy-Loo tittered and slithered from between his hands, her slick pussy slipping off his still rock hard cock with a pop.

She gave him the naughtiest of grins as she bent over and snatched up her dress, flashing that cum oozing cunt. Then she was at the back-door giving him a little kitten wave and was out before the front door opened and her mother, Melody, Bill's girlfriend, soon to be ex walked in.

Bill's dazed eyes settled on Cindy-Loo's still very damp panties on the floor in front of him and then up to the scowling face of Melody.

He snorted and his cock gave a throb, a final thick stream of cum oozed down the side of his glistening prick.

"Hey, Honey!" he managed to say. "You just missed Cindy-Loo." He groaned, settling back and trying to gather himself for the coming storm. "She's growing up to be quite the little lady!"

FIN

tomthumper
tomthumper
129 Followers