Ready For Asuka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she had always fingered her butt while Trish or one of her other former tops was busy sodomising some other lucky bottom, and that had eventually moved onto fisting herself as her ass hole became increasingly loose and greedy. She was however pretty sure it was Alexa's first time doing something like this, so she made a point not to make herself cum until her former top had her whole fist up her butt.

It took a while for Alexa to reach that point, and when she finally did Mickie grinned gratefully and began increasing her pace. However just as Mickie was reaching the edge of orgasm again Mistress Asuka grabbed onto her wrist and yanked her hand out of her butt. The country girl barely got a chance to whimper with disappointment before the Japanese superstar replaced it with her big cock, slamming the first few inches straight into her loosened back door.

Which both caused Mickie to cry out joyfully, and painfully, because 3 inches wide of strap-on was a lot to take, even for her. Thankfully Mistress Asuka then spent a few long seconds slowly sliding every inch of that big dick into her tailpipe, Mickie groaning with pure joy every step of the way. She still felt both pain and pleasure, but Mistress Asuka made her love every single second of it.

What was even better was that when Mistress Asuka was fake balls deep in her shit pipe she quickly established a steady rhythm and just kept building on it, until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise Mickie's butt hole. Of course, Mickie was cumming long before that, each one being the kind of satisfying climax that she'd only ever received from having another woman destroying her most intimate hole.

However there was a difference between the powerful initial climaxes, and the monster orgasms she received when Mistress Asuka was giving it her all. Especially considering that just before then Mistress Asuka yanked her head back by her hair and demanded some words from her.

Right after she had yanked Mickie's head back Asuka growled, "Were you ready for Asuka? Are you mine! Are you my anal whore!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mickie squealed gleefully, before quickly clarifying, "And no, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, I wasn't, oh fuck, I wasn't ready for Asuka, mmmmmmm, no one is ready for Asuka! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, not even my slutty little ass hole was ready for your big dick Mistress Asuka, oooooooooh shit, but I'm so glad you gave it to my greedy little back door. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, I'm so grateful to you Mistress Asuka, for shoving your big fat dick up my big fat ass and making me yours! All yours! I'm your anal whore now Mistress Asuka! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, I'm your ass slut, ohhhhhhhhh, your little butt bitch, ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd, you fucking own me! I'm yours! I'm your bitch Mistress Asuka! I'm aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss!"

Try as she might Mickie just couldn't stay coherent as the ecstasy she was feeling just became too much. Eventually she couldn't even tell what Mistress Asuka was saying, but to be fair an increasing amount of that was in Japanese, and it didn't really matter, because the point was pretty clear. It was the same one being made by how roughly Mistress Asuka was pulling her hair, and smacking her ass roughly.

That being Mickie James belonged to Mistress Asuka now. Oh yes, Mickie was her fucking property. No romance, like there had been with Trish, and even sometimes with Alexa. Mickie was just a hole to use whenever this goddess wanted, a fact which just made the shameless anal whore cum harder.

Alexa was a little jealous of Mistress Asuka for pounding that big meaty butt, especially given the way those juicy cheeks were jiggling with every thrust, and the sound of flesh on flesh was echoing around the room almost as loudly as Mickie's squeals of pleasure. But of course, mostly Alexa was jealous of Mickie, and yearned to be in her place.

Oh yes, even though her ass hole was still stretched and battered from the pounding it had taken Alexa still found herself aching for more. Then again, she probably always would, now her butt hole had been reminded of just how heavenly it was to have it fucked, and Alexa was especially never be able to get enough of Mistress Asuka's cock up her butt. Thankfully she was about to get another opportunity for that.

Suddenly looking over at her blonde bitch Asuka ordered with a growl, "On your back! Spread your legs!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Unfortunately she was then left there for another few long minutes as Mistress Asuka squeezed a few more orgasms out of Mickie, before yanking that monster dildo out of the brunette's bowels and just admired her handiwork for a few long seconds. Alexa couldn't really see it from this position, but she imagined Mickie's bitch hole was a cavernous ruin, much like her own slutty ass hole.

Not that it stopped Mickie from whimpering in disappointment when the dick was removed, and looking back to see what happened next. Namely Mistress Asuka shuffling over to Alexa and then pressing her wet dick against the blonde's still gaping butt hole. Which caused Alexa to whimper in anticipation, fully expecting Mistress Asuka to just ram the entire length in and one thrust, but that's not what happened.

Instead Asuka spent a few long minutes teasing her pray before asking, "What are you?"

Which caused Alexa to blush, because she knew what Mistress Asuka wanted to hear, and what she had to say to get what she wanted, "I'm, I'm your bitch. You own me."

Asuka then smirked, "Were you ready for Asuka?"

"No." Alexa whimpered, as there was no doubt about that.

There was also little doubt that Alexa was Mistress Asuka's bitch, but it was still embarrassing to the woman who used to call herself a goddess. And obviously her new top wanted to stamp out any trace of dignity or self-respect Alexa might have for herself, given that some version of that exchange was repeated over and over again as Mistress Asuka slowly stuffed Alexa's ass with dick again.

Then she began to gently sodomise her again, and picking up the pace, until once again Alexa was desperate to cum. Which embarrassingly only felt like seconds, given she had already cum multiple times, and her back passage was nice and loose, and more welcoming to the cock. And of course, with every exchange Alexa became more desperate, until the inevitable embarrassing conclusion.

"Were you ready for Asuka?" Asuka asked one final time.

"Fuck no I wasn't! Ooooooooh Goooooddddddd I wasn't ready for Asuka I wasn't ready for Asuka I wasn't ready for Asuka!" Alexa whimpered over and over again while looking directly into the eyes of her top.

"And you are?" Asuka gently pushed.

"Your bitch! I'm your anal loving bitch!" Alexa gasped without a trace of hesitation or perhaps even shame, continuing to stare into the eyes of her new Mistress as she assured her, "I'm yours, mmmmmmm fuck, all yours! I'm the property of Mistress Asuka! She owns me! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I'm just a fuck hole for her benefit. Oh please Mistress Asuka, use your fuck hole! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, pound it hard and deep, mmmmmmmm, fucking ruin it! Ruin me, oooooooooh, fuck yes, gape me like the bitch I am! I want it, ooooooooh, I need it! Please give it to me. Please, make me cum! I'm yours forever either way, just please, slam fuck my shit hole and make me oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd! Fuck me! Fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me!"

It took a lot longer than Alexa would have liked, humiliating herself beyond repair in the process, but finally Mistress Asuka increased her pace, which made it all worth it. Oh yes, Alexa would truly do anything just for the ecstasy of having her ass pounded by the true goddess known as Mistress Asuka. And that was before she even experienced the kind of incredible climax she could only have while being sodomised by a true Alpha female.

When it did happen, when her cum started squirting out of her cunt again, this time landing on the stomach of her new Mistress, Alexa lost the ability to think coherently and she just ended up staring lovingly into the eyes of her precious owner.

Asuka chuckled wickedly to herself, first at getting the words she wanted out of her new pet, and then making the tiny girl scream hysterically as she fucked the cum right out of her. Which was something Asuka took pride in doing with all her little sluts, and from now on Alexa Bliss would definitely be one of them.

Oh yes, in truth Asuka had been pretty sure Alexa was broken already, but it didn't hurt to make sure. Besides, she really liked rubbing in her victory like this. And there was just something special about staring into the eyes of a newly broken bitch and seeing love and devotion staring back at her, while she absolutely obliterated that poor little bitch's shit hole.

Once she had been fully embedded within Alexa's ass in that position her new bitch had wrapped her arms and legs around her lovingly, encouraging Asuka to fuck her deep and hard. Asuka had delighted in that, and happily obliged, but now she felt like getting some deeper penetration, so she pushed Alexa's legs onto her shoulders, bending the poor blonde in half.

Luckily the former cheerleader was incredibly flexible, and even if it was slightly painful for her she didn't let out any protest. Exactly the opposite, as she continued screaming in pleasure as Asuka destroyed her little back door for a few long minutes, before without warning going back to Mickie's equally slutty butt.

She then went back and forth between them, using them like the little fuck holes they were, and proving her superiority over most tops, and men for that matter, as she was able to pound each of them in turn hard and deep for what felt like an eternity, pushing each of them through countless climaxes in the process.

Of course, even Asuka couldn't keep this up forever, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of turning two women into her anal slaves ultimately caught up with her, sending her over the edge of her own climax. To her credit she pushed herself through it, and the many that followed, but she knew it was the beginning of the end. Which was sad, but inevitable.

Normally this would be the point she stopped, like when they were in the locker room, but there was no one who was a threat to her here any more, so Asuka chose to just indulge herself. Oh yes, she rolled Alexa onto her front next to Mickie, so it was nice and easy to go back and forth between them, the fact that those back doors were now cavernous ruins making it even easier to switch between those fuck holes which Mickie and Alexa called their ass holes.

Towards the end, she was even putting them in the Asuka-lock and screaming abuse at them in Japanese, but it didn't matter, because they were too exhausted to even tap. All they could do was whimper, and take it like the fuck holes they were, until Asuka finally rolled off of them, grinning and cackling at her victory.

12