Ready For Asuka Ch. 05

Story Info
Is Sasha Banks...
7.8k words
4.43
8.5k
5

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Alexa Bliss or Bayley or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sasha Banks had heard your whole life flashes before you during a near death experience, and while this wasn't quite as bad it certainly felt like it. In fact, she'd rather die than actually tap out to Asuka, as there was far more on the line then the RAW women's championship.

Although just giving up in such a high-profile match in front of this huge PPV audience, both sitting in the crowd and at home, would be devastating to her pride, high-profile titles on the line or not. But try as she might Sasha couldn't get out of the Asuka-Lock, and could only flail helplessly in the middle of the ring, while her tormentor cackled with delight. That was when Sasha found herself flashing back, not through her whole life, but the last few weeks.

That was bad enough, because she had to watch as Asuka brutally sodomised Bayley, who was Sasha's girlfriend and more importantly her number one bitch, to the point that right before the title match Bayley had bent over in the middle of the locker room, spread her cheeks wide apart to reveal a gaping crater, and then proudly announced, "I'm now Mistress Asuka's bitch, not Sasha's."

Which of course, echoed in Sasha's mind throughout the match, providing distraction enough for Asuka to get the upper hand, something she kept throughout the match. Asuka absolutely humiliated her, landing a series of brutal strikes and devastating throws before locking on her signature submission manoeuvre. To her credit Sasha had almost got to the rope at first, only to be pulled back into the centre of the ring with the lock on tighter than ever.

She knew deep down she didn't have the energy to break out of it, and she was only suffering more pain unnecessarily now, but even that seemed preferable to the alternative. Also, if Sasha actually tapped it would be exactly what she deserved for allowing this to happen to her.

No! This wasn't her fault. The odds had just been so stacked against her that not even John Cena could have won. Because not only had Sasha been humiliated by Bayley's betrayal, but right after Alexa had fallen to Asuka's feet, started frantically kissing her boots and telling her how much she was looking forward to being fucked by a real top again. The fucking bitch. It wasn't like she had been that good a fuck anyway.

Sure, Alexa had a bubble butt which practically had everyone who saw it drooling, but the entire time she just wouldn't shut up about what an amazing top Mistress Asuka was, and Sasha just couldn't compete, and Sasha would know what true happiness was when Mistress Asuka was stretching her ass.

That was another thing that echoed in Sasha's mind as she began literally crying in pain and frustration. Alexa had also gone into great detail about how hard she would cum from being ass fucked by a true Alpha female, and just how wide her poor little butt hole would gape after Mistress Asuka was done pounding it.

Even wider than Sasha would make her gape, and even harder than Sasha would make her cum, something which she would repeat an annoying amount, but especially after another failed attempt to break her by The Boss. So instead of being able to counter Bayley's betrayal with her total conquest of Alexa poor Sasha had to wrestle with a major disadvantage, and it had showed in her pathetic performance.

If only she could have won the match everything would have been alright. Bayley would have been hers again, giving Sasha plenty of time to remind her girlfriend who her big fat booty truly belong too. And she could have made Alexa pay for her words, and finally truly broken her.

Most of all, she would have got the one thing that no one else had been able to get, that being Asuka's anal cherry, which would no doubt break her instantly and expose her as a wannabe. Oh yes, and Sasha would have been the RAW Alpha female and Women's Champ, making her undisputedly The Boss of all of the WWE. But instead, all she could do was choose between passing out and tapping out, before a public ass fucking.

She tried to hold on, so she could at least have a shred of dignity in passing out from the pain, like one of her heroes Stone Cold Steve Austin did during one of his defining performances. Of course he didn't have the same thing waiting for him that she did, and the combination of the physical pain and the mental pain ultimately just became too much, forcing Sasha to swallow her pride and do it.

For The Boss to tap out live on PPV, in a championship match, and awarding the titles, the bitches, and herself to the terrifying woman known only as Asuka. Or Mistress Asuka, the thought of actually calling her victorious opponent that making Sasha fume with rage.

Just when Sasha didn't think things could get any worse Asuka placed one triumphant foot on her defeated body, which was somehow all it took to keep her in place while the RAW women's champion was handed her belt and the referee raised her hand. Of course Asuka was all smiles, holding up her belt with the other hand as she began to celebrate her victory.

A celebration which would end in the complete and utter humiliation of Sasha Banks, her poor ass hole widely gaped and displayed to the rest of the locker room, just like all of the other conquests of the Empress. Something which Sasha was unnecessarily reminded of as Asuka smiled gleefully down at her broken body, and tears of shame, humiliation and frustration slid down Sasha's cheeks in a very un-Boss like manner.

*

For Sasha really the only silver lining was that this would not be the first ass fucking she received in the middle of the locker room. In fact she had suffered that fate at the hands of both Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair, and if anything it had been even more shameful to lose to them, so this would be nothing. Well, far from nothing, but it was humiliation she had taken before without breaking, and she was determined this time would be no different.

Even if Asuka had effortlessly broken Alexa, she wouldn't do the same to Sasha. No, Sasha would take her punishment, then she would get her revenge. Because no other outcome was acceptable. So she took the long walk to the back, and then waited for Asuka to make her way through the curtain, and when she did Sasha snapped at her.

"YOU, will not break me." Sasha pointed angrily, before reminding the other woman, "Others have tried and failed, and so will you. And then? I shall have my revenge."

Asuka cocked her head and smirked, "Like you got revenge on Alexa, and Charlotte?"

Which of course had Sasha fuming with rage, and snapping, "Don't you dare-"

"NO, don't you dare!" Asuka swiftly interrupted, before smirking, "Your arrogance is cute, which I'm sure is why no one has succeeded in breaking it. But I will Sasha, I promise you that. Even if it won't be tonight. Now, get your sweet ass to the locker room. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, your ass hole has a date with my strap-on."

"Ah fuck!" Sasha cried out, clutching her ass after Asuka slapped it hard enough for the sound to echo throughout the corridor, making her blush as she watched in a stupor as the Alpha female walked away from her.

"Do not make me ask you again." Asuka threatened without looking over her shoulder, then smirked as she sensed Sasha following her like a pouting toddler.

*

Asuka pretty much smirked the entire way to the women's locker room, the expression only becoming wider and more proud as she stepped through the door and held her title high in triumph. The bitches she was yet to conquer looked impressed, but apprehensive, except maybe Smackdown women's champion and Alpha female Charlotte Flair, who was clearly confident in her abilities and just eager to see a show.

Of course Asuka's broken bitches looked up directly at her from where they belonged, on their knees awaiting the arrival of their Mistress. Lastly, there was Sasha, who after a few long seconds to gain her nerve stormed into the room, bitching as usual.

"This means nothing!" Sasha whined, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little titles too."

"Oh shut up and strip Sasha." Charlotte interrupted her, enjoying the annoyed look on her rival's face, "Oh yeah, we're all eager to see you getting put in your place. Again."

There was a brief pause, then Asuka pushed, "You heard your first top."

"She's not my first top." Sasha whined, before snapping, "I've never had a top, and I never will."

Which just made Asuka, Charlotte, and a few of the others laugh, frustrating Sasha even more. She even looked like she was going to continue running her mouth, until Asuka gave her a look which finally had her doing as she was told. Not in a slow and sexy way of course, but Asuka found it unintentionally adorable, and she sensed she wasn't the only one.

Besides, the result was the same, a naked Sasha standing before her, just waiting to be used as the bitch she was. Something Asuka chose to build anticipation for by slowly circling her pray, licking her lips as she admired her ultimate prize, namely Sasha Banks's cute little bubble butt, which after a few rotations she gently grabbed, making Sasha gasp.

"So cute." Asuka purred into Sasha's ear, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, your ass is so cute Sasha. I look forward to tearing it apart, and leaving it a gaping crater. Mmmmmmm, and I hope when I do, you will remain so bold, and won't break right away. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, it's been so very long since I had a challenge."

"I'm more than AH FUCK!" Sasha began, before swearing loudly as she was interrupted.

That interruption came first in the form of a hard slap to Sasha's booty, and then Asuka growling something in Japanese in her ear, before then translating with a wicked grin, "Silence, you disrespectful little bitch! I may find your defiance cute, but I cannot let it go unpunished. Mmmmmmmm, but just because kicking your ass didn't work, doesn't mean that spanking it won't."

"Oh no." Sasha murmured softly.

"Oh yes." Asuka grinned, using the hand which wasn't on Sasha's ass to click her fingers and order, "Alexa, get a chair, and place it in the centre of the room."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa eagerly replied and obeyed, adding after she did so, "Oh Mistress, I so loved watching you destroy Sasha in the ring, mmmmmmm, and I'm going to enjoy watching you destroy that cute little butt of hers in every possible way even more."

"I bet you are." Asuka said dismissively, giving Sasha's ass one more squeeze before she strolled over to the chair, sat down on it and then patted her lap invitingly, "Bend over Sasha. It's time for your new Mistress to put you in your place. Or at least, to start breaking you in, in the way lesser women fail too."

Surprisingly this didn't result in any more backtalk. Asuka thought for sure at least Charlotte would try to argue, but instead both she and Sasha simply glared for a few long seconds, before the so-called Boss stomped over to where her new Mistress was sitting.

For a few long seconds she stared down at her threateningly, but Asuka just smirked confidently back, until inevitably Sasha hung her head in shame and defeat, and then bent over her new top's knee, presenting the RAW women's champion, and the rest of the locker room, with an excellent view of that beautiful little booty of hers, which Asuka could now use as she pleased. And oh, how she intended to use it.

While there was part of her very eager to get right to it Asuka couldn't resist reaching down and sliding her hand over Sasha Banks's cute little bubble butt again, resulting in the same pathetic whimper from the self-proclaimed top. God, it had never been more obvious that Sasha was a bottom in denial, just begging to be put in her place by a superior woman. And Asuka was just the woman to do it.

Which was why Asuka took so much time squeezing that cute little ass, heightening the overwhelming humiliation that Sasha must be feeling, and therefore making the spanking even more effective. Which was why she continued to do so even after she began the butt beating. That, and it was just so much fun.

Sasha had experienced this kind of humiliation many times before with Alexa and Charlotte, but that didn't make experiencing it again now any less horrifying. In fact, it almost felt worse, because this was now the third woman to the list, which was definitely a pattern. Also her previous tormentors were watching her latest humiliation, which was especially bad that now one of them was the bitch of her current top. No!

Asuka wasn't that, and she never would be. Something Sasha felt in desperate need to remind this bitch, and telling her to hurry up with it. But as she opened her mouth Asuka quickly raised her hand and bought it down as hard as she could upon The Boss's booty, meaning instead of talking back Sasha let out a loud and pitiful cry of pain.

That cry was rapidly followed by another, and another, and another as for a long minute or two Asuka rapidly attacked Sasha's ass with vicious blow after vicious blow, only for it to be stopped just as suddenly as it was started. So as a result, one second the room was filled with the sound of flesh smacking off flesh, and Sasha's cries of pain, to be suddenly replaced by just The Boss's whimpers.

Both sounds she let out were whiny and pathetic, Sasha hating herself for them, but hating Asuka even more. Especially because as much as she tried to promise herself she wouldn't make those sounds any more Sasha knew from experience that she couldn't keep that promise, and she chose to put that blame on her tormentor, where it rightfully belonged.

After all, she was the one doing this to her, which Sasha could use as motivation to get her revenge in the inevitable rematch. If she blamed herself then she was more likely to lose that inevitable rematch, but if she could just remember this feeling of anger and humiliation then she could use it as motivation to defeat the mighty Asuka, and give her a taste of her own medicine.

To bend her over her knee and spank her like this, only twice as hard, and then after she had ruined the outside of Asuka's ass she could get to work on the inside of it. Oh yes, she would soon be beating Asuka's booty bright red, and then she would take this intimidating woman's butt cherry, gaping her back hole wide open, take her titles, and most importantly make this bitch her bitch.

Before that it would be Sasha's ass being brutally fucked, but while there was a great humiliation she was in no way looking forward too The Boss was dangerously close to begging for it, as the blows continued raining down upon her poor little butt. It was bad enough in the beginning when she received a series of hard strikes, only for Asuka to switch to greedily groping her ass, which massaged the pain away, but heighten the humiliation.

Although that had nothing on the constant brutal butt beating she received later on, especially as it literally made her cry in front of the rest of the locker room, and even worse, it made her squirm so much upon Asuka's lap the friction caused her to get wet. Which had to be the only reason she was turned on right now, because any other explanation was unacceptable.

Asuka on the other hand was confident that Sasha was wet because she enjoyed getting put in her place. Oh yes, lesser tops had tried and failed to put this stubborn bottom in her place, but the undefeated Asuka was here now, and Sasha's body was acting accordingly, recognizing a superior woman, and practically begging Asuka to truly break her, something the true Alpha female was only too happy to oblige.

Firstly by giving a nice, long spanking right in front of the entire women's division of both RAW and Smackdown, and then with the kind of ass reaming that would truly break the so-called Boss once and for all. Which was why after quite a while of gentle spanking and groping Asuka switched to brutally beating Sasha's butt.

Sadly she had to hold something back for the anal sex, but for a few long glorious minutes Asuka gave Sasha's ass every ounce of strength and speed she was capable of, causing those cheeks to jiggle like jelly, become a dark and angry red, and of course Sasha squealed in agony like the little bitch she was. God, Sasha was squirming so much at that point Asuka thought that the former champion was about to cum just from the combination of grinding herself against her thigh, and the spanking itself.

Something which would almost make it worth continuing this. But no, Asuka just couldn't resist switching tactics. So just as abruptly as it started, she stopped the spanking and just switch to straight up groping. Which she would probably deny later, but Sasha clearly enjoyed that part, given her adorably soft whimpers.

"Get on your knees, bitch! Come see what I have for you." Asuka abruptly ordered as she pushed Sasha off of her and then turned her attention to another one of her pets, "Bayley, bring me a nice big dick, strap it to me, and then suck it right in front of your little girlfriend. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I want my cock covered in your spit as it goes up her ass."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Bayley eagerly replied as she scrambled to do as she was told.

Which of course caused Asuka to smirk wickedly. That, and the fact that her eyes were locked with Sasha's the entire time she was saying this, being sure to enjoy all the expressions that it caused to cross over her face. Then Sasha looked away, which also gave her the opportunity to watch as Bayley returned with a nice big strap-on, which she held out so Asuka could step into it.

Bayley then pulled it up her thighs, tightened it around the waist of her top, and then eagerly took it into her mouth and started to suck it. Sasha also watched this, although perhaps didn't want too, but just couldn't look away, something that Asuka felt obliged to comment on.

"What's wrong Sasha? Wish it was you sucking my cock?" Asuka chuckled, "Well, maybe if you beg nicely enough, I'll let you."

"Fuck you Asuka." Sasha grumbled.

"Yes Sasha, I am about to fuck you." Asuka said, turning her conquest's words against her, before again returning her attention to one of her broken bitches, "Isn't that right, Alexa?"

"Oh yes Mistress Asuka. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, you're about to fuck The Boss in the butt." Alexa eagerly agreed with her trademark evil smile, before pointing out, "Although, I think you're being way too nice about it. Oh yes, after all the work that me and Charlotte did loosening up that whore hole you can probably slide right in, no lube necessary."

"Perhaps." Asuka grinned, "But I'm in a generous mood, mmmmmmmm, so why don't you properly prepare that whore hole for me? Oh yes, eat The Boss's butt. Tongue it good, and maybe I'll reward you later."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Alexa eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Good girl." Asuka purred after Alexa eagerly buried her face in Sasha's ass, before turning her attention to her cock sucker, "Deeper Bayley! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take that dick deep down your throat! Yesssssssss, take it as deep as it will go up Sasha's butt. Oooooooooh fuck yeah, make sure this strap-on slides into your little girlfriend's ass hole like a hot knife through butter. Then she can be just as big an anal whore as you. If she isn't one already. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you want that, don't you Bayley? Huh? For you and your precious Sasha to both be my anal loving bitches? For me to fuck both your slutty little ass holes and make sure you never forget your place again? Yeah you do, yeahhhhhhhh you do, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, suck it good!"

It sounded like Bayley did her best to reply 'yes Mistress Asuka' like the well-trained little bitch she now was, even as her new owner continued encouraging her. Which was completely unnecessary, as Bayley had also been just savoring the latest privilege she received from her Mistress, anticipating that Asuka would make somebody else eat Sasha's ass, and now she was prompted to try harder that was exactly what she did.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers