Ready For Asuka Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, the seemingly sweet and innocent girl was soon shoving every inch of that strap-on dildo all the way down her throat, gagging and choking violently on it, but continuing to please her Mistress Asuka, making Asuka very proud of her. She was also extremely proud of Alexa, who was just as passionate with the rim job as Bayley was with the blow job.

Alexa had eaten Sasha's ass a lot, so in a way burying her face in between those milk chocolate cheeks felt like coming home. Oh yes, back when they were both in NXT together Sasha had been pushing Alexa's face into her ass and making her rim her as a sign of The Boss's dominance, only for the tiny blonde to turn the tables on her when they got to the main roster.

Admittedly Alexa had also enjoyed making Bayley eat Sasha's ass for her, but mostly she just hadn't been able to resist tonguing that forbidden hole herself, and this was wonderful reminder of why. God, it was just so tasty, and Alexa loved this new experience of not preparing it for herself, but preparing it for another woman, making her love her Mistress even more.

Wanting to do a good job of it Alexa did her best not to concentrate on all the butt munching she'd done with Sasha in the past, including making the so-called Boss eat her little bubble butt. She also tried not to focus on what Mistress Asuka's reward for her might be, as there were also some things she was receiving from her new owner, although honestly she was expecting and hoping for her own ass to be fucked.

Also she tried to ignore the fact that they had an audience for this, Bayley loudly sucking on that strap-on, and most of all Mistress Asuka giving encouragement to both herself and Bayley. Oh yes, there were a lot of potential distractions, but Alexa focused on what truly mattered in that moment, namely eating Sasha's ass.

Something she started by giving rapid licks directly to Sasha's shit hole, making the little anal bitch moan shamelessly for her. That moaning only became louder as Alexa slowly started increasing the force of her licks, until she was practically attacking Sasha's butt hole with her tongue. Along the way she started swirling her tongue around Sasha's ass hole as well as up and down, before finally trying to push her tongue inside The Boss's back hole.

In a somewhat surprising turn of events she couldn't get very far, proving it had been far too long since this bottom in denial had been put in her place. But luckily Mistress Asuka was here now, and Alexa was really going to love watching Sasha get what she deserved.

"Stick your finger in her ass Alexa!" Asuka suddenly ordered, surprising everyone, especially Alexa, "Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk yesssssssss, prepare her ass for me good and proper, like you were doing before. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, you didn't know it Alexa, but your attempt to top before? That was all just you getting bitches like Sasha to be mine. Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's what you were doing. All you were doing. So do it. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, finger that slutty little ass. Get it nice and ready for my big dick. Mmmmmmmm fuck yes, there's a good bitch. Finger that bitch! Finger her good! Oh fuck!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Alexa gladly replied when she was given half the chance.

Honestly Alexa was about to agree with all of it like a good bitch should, but Mistress Asuka kept talking, which was uncharacteristic for her, but she was understandably excited, and probably wanted to make an impression on their audience. Besides, Alexa got distracted by spitting onto her fingers, then on to Sasha's ass hole, and then bringing the two together.

Oh God, then her entire world became the tightness of Sasha Banks's butt as she slowly pushed her index finger into it, moaning happily the entire time. Of course, Sasha moaned to, proving that she was still an anal whore, even if she had tightened up significantly since Alexa had last taken that ass. Which, perhaps for the first time since she was broken, made Alexa truly jealous of what her top was about to do.

Asuka waited until Alexa was two fingers deep inside Sasha's butt before pushing Bayley away from her thoroughly lubed cock and ordering, "Okay, that should be more than enough preparation for this ass whore. Oh yes, get ready Sasha, mmmmmmmm, because I'm going to destroy your ass! The ass that belongs to me now! Oh yes Sasha, now your ass is mine! All mine!"

"Never!" Sasha whimpered defiantly, but to her shame not particularly convincingly, "I'll never be yours. I didn't break before, and I won't break now."

"Awww, such adorable fighting spirit." Asuka chuckled wickedly as she positioned herself behind her prey, "Try and hold onto that for as long as you can while I'm breaking you in."

"Fuck you." Sasha whined pathetically.

"You already said that. Don't you have anything else to say?" Asuka challenged, only to be greeted by more pathetic whimpers.

Asuka then chuckled wickedly again, and pushed one of Sasha's ass cheeks aside and then just rested it there for a few long seconds, savouring the moment. Then she pushed forwards as slowly as possible, watching in delight as that tight little ass hole started stretching, and stretching, and stretching until the head of that big dick slid through Sasha's most private hole and into her bottom.

Which of course, cause the proud former champion to cry out in pain, and then whimper pathetically, which in turn caused the rest of the locker room to chuckle wickedly. Meanwhile Asuka also chuckled wickedly in delight, and once again savoured the moment before slowly pushing forwards again.

If she wasn't such an experienced butt buster Asuka might have mistaken Sasha's ass for being virgin as it was so incredibly tight, but there were signs that it had been used before, most noticeably that this so-called Boss let out gasps, whimpers and cries of both pain and pleasure as her butt was stuffed with strap-on.

Of course, it was also possible Sasha was just a natural anal whore, like her precious girlfriend Bayley, but Asuka had no reason to doubt what she had been told by her loyal bitch Alexa, and the freshly broken in Bayley. Especially when even Sasha herself had inadvertently confirmed it by the way she had acted around Alexa. Besides, it would just make her an easy conquest.

Certainly any whining and complaining had completely stopped, seemingly so that Sasha could put all her energy into desperately trying to hide how much she was enjoying this. Actually enjoying getting her ass stuffed! God, Asuka didn't know how Sasha could possibly live with herself. She could just about imagine enjoying the anal sex itself, but to actually enjoy getting a dildo shoved up her ass?

Surely only the most broken of anal sluts did that. After all, Asuka's bitches certainly did, making it only more laughable that Sasha had thought she stood a chance against a true Alpha female. Oh well, she was now being exposed for the ass whore she was, and when Asuka was done with her she would be grateful to her for opening her eyes, and her ass hole, to the truth.

That certainly seemed increasingly the case, especially after Asuka's thighs came to rest against Sasha's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo was buried within her bowels. Oh yes, after only a few long seconds to savour the moment Asuka began pumping back and forth, arguably officially beginning the sodomy, almost immediately making Sasha moan in pleasure.

The bitch was already moaning in pleasure, which again caused Asuka to chuckle wickedly and wonder how a total anal loving bottom could be so delusional. Oh well, the truth was being exposed now. Exposed right in front of the entire RAW women's locker room, who were watching with great interest as Sasha Banks got put in her place. Hell, even Bayley seemed to enjoy the show.

Bayley had watched Sasha getting ass fucked a lot, and she always enjoyed it. Alexa had even forced her to admit that out loud, and if Mistress Asuka asked her to do it again she would do it in a heartbeat, in front of everyone. However, she would feel bad about it, just like she felt bad about wishing she could touch herself right now.

But she hadn't been given permission for that, so she stayed where she was like a good little broken bitch, just watching her girlfriend getting her butt fucked, and clearly loving it from the way she was moaning already, and no doubt hating herself for it. Which had some of the other women gossiping already, but before they could really get going or say something to the defeated woman Mistress Asuka suddenly gave her another order.

"Bayley, get over here and spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks." Asuka suddenly commanded.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Bayley eagerly replied and obeyed.

Naturally another thing Bayley had been feeling was jealousy towards Sasha for having the privilege of getting Mistress Asuka's big strap-on cock deep inside her ass, an honour Sasha wasn't even truly grateful for, not like Bayley would be. Of course it was a fleeting thought, as Mistress Asuka had truly proven herself worthy of the title of Alpha female by anally pounding multiple bitches a night, and Bayley had no doubt she would soon receive the same treatment sooner.

Especially as it could be seen as another message to Sasha. But in that moment, her greedy butt hole couldn't stop from aching to take the place of Sasha's shit hole. At the same time, her mouth watering at the thought of what would probably happen next, and she was proven wonderfully right as Mistress Asuka pulled the dildo out of Sasha's ass and pressed it against Bayley's lips.

"Suck it!" Asuka ordered firmly, and then chuckled wickedly as Bayley happily did as she was told, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, suck my cock! Suck it clean of The Boss's butt. Oh fuck yeah, suck it cock sucker! Fucking suck it bitch! You like the way your girlfriend tastes on my big dick, huh? You like that? Ooooooooooh yes you do, yes you do. You love tasting Sasha Banks's bitch ass on my dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, take it deep down your throat! Mmmmmmmm, make sure you clean it of every drop of Sasha's slutty little shit hole. Oh yeahhhhhhhh, do a good job, and maybe I'll let you clean it again after I've spent a few more minutes owning this ass and making it mine. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you want that, don't you? Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah you do!"

It was likely that one of Mistress Asuka's other bitches would be allowed to taste Sasha's butt next, which made Bayley want to be selfish, and spend as much time sucking that cock as possible. However then she would be punished, most likely by the other bitches getting seconds without her. So she quickly began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, going further down, each time until the entire dick was buried within her well-trained throat.

Which meant that she was able to get every drop of that precious liquid in a matter of a few minutes, Bayley enjoying every bit of it, like she did the previous times that Alexa an Charlotte had allowed her to taste Sasha's ass on their strap-ons.

Just as Bayley predicted Mistress Asuka then gave Mickie and her favourite Alexa a chance to clean her cock, albeit after a detour into Sasha's back passage. In fact, it was more than a detour, Mistress Asuka gleefully sodomising Sasha just long enough to make her moan in pleasure again. Which admittedly was not long, but it was long enough that Sasha obviously became increasingly frustrated as the ass fucking was once again paused in favour of ATM.

All of which was almost painfully hot to watch, before Bayley finally got what she wanted, the chance to taste Sasha's butt, which she greedily took with a happy moan. The same happy moan she let out every time she got to wrap her lips around an ass flavoured strap-on, especially when it was Sasha's ass she was tasting.

Sasha became increasingly frustrated by all this. It was also annoyingly predictable, as she had suffered this humiliation at the hands of Charlotte and Alexa, but surely that should mean that Asuka should know better than to waste everybody's time by putting her through this again when it wasn't going to break her?

Although maybe Asuka wasn't even trying at this point, the sadistic smiles and laughter suggesting she was just having so much fun degrading not only Sasha, but her broken bitches, proving her power and dominance to their audience. Of course, the worst part of it was that part of Sasha, a very small part, was actually enjoying being dominated like this, and even was jealous that she wouldn't get a turn tasting her butt, which was extra ridiculous as it was likely she would have to do that at the end.

Hopefully by that point Sasha wouldn't be a pathetic little broken bitch like Alexa, Mickie and even Bayley, but her body was just betraying her so hard. She'd wanted to cum from being fucked in the ass before, because while Sasha hated to admit it.

Alexa, and particularly Charlotte were amazing ass fuckers, or had been in Alexa's case, Sasha desperately trying not to think about the butt pounding the two blondes had given her, as it made her want to cum even more. But it was more than that. Oh God, Sasha didn't just want to cum, like she had before. No, she wanted to break and be Mistress Asuka's bitch, a desire she was fighting with everything she had, but it was just getting harder and harder.

In the end it was the desire to take away that temptation more than anything else which had Sasha whimpering patheticly, "Please..."

"Please what?" Asuka pushed.

After a long pause Sasha whimper bitterly, "Make me cum..."

"Oh come on Sasha, you can do better than that." Asuka grinned wickedly.

Yet another long pause, then Sasha snapped, "Make me cum! Ooooooooooh Gooooooooddddddddddd, make me cum you bitch! Oh fuck! Make me cum nice and hard with a dick up my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum like an anal slut! Oooooooooh, mmmmmmmm, make me your anal slut, if you can. But you can't, mmmmmmmm, we both know you can't, oh fuck, others have tried and failed, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and you will too! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, pound fuck my slutty little ass hole and make me cum for you! Please? Oh please, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

No matter how hard Sasha seemed to beg she was continuously denied what she wanted, until she thought this really might be it, the moment she had been dreading since starting her wrestling career. The moment that she broke, and became another woman's anal bitch.

Perhaps the worst part of it being, at least in that moment, it didn't actually seem so bad, if it meant she would get this kind of pleasure on a regular basis, and even better when she was finally about to orgasm. And it was clear that she was being conquered by a true Alpha female. Oh yes, if she was going to be broken by anyone, she was glad it was an undefeated juggernaut like Asuka.

Then just as it was feeling too overwhelming Asuka began slowly increasing her pace until she had to be using every ounce of her strength, and the sound of her thighs smacking into Sasha's jiggling butt cheeks were almost as deafening as The Boss's screams of pleasure.

Of course it only took a gentle increase to make Sasha cum at that point, and the relentless rectum wrecking she then received made her cum a record amount of times. Which was kind of a problem, as this was arguably more effective than her having to say any kind of words. Not that she was able to really worry about it at that moment. No, Sasha soon lost the ability to think, as she was bombarded with climax after climax from being fucked in the ass like a little bitch.

Asuka had sensed Sasha was close to truly breaking, but this had proven to be almost just as effective in the past, and she figured The Boss deserved a reward for lasting so long. Besides, Asuka just didn't want to wait any more to pound the cute little ass in front of her.

So she didn't, Asuka rewarding herself as much as Sasha, if not more given that like their audience the RAW Alpha female and women's champion got to enjoy the sight of her defeated opponent's butt jiggling so hypnotically as her thighs crashed against them. Perhaps more importantly, Asuka got to enjoy the pure satisfaction that could only come from using another female wrestler's most private hole as her personal fuck hole.

The only downside was that it was so satisfying that it became increasingly a struggle for Asuka not to cum, which would truly be the beginning of the end of this amazing experience. Although, they were basically there already, and ultimately it just became too much. The other end of the dildo bashing against her clit.

The sheer joy of conquering not only another female wrestler, but one who management and the fans expected great things from, and allegedly a butt busting top at that. A woman who once been an Alpha female in her own right, back in her NXT days. God, it was all just too much and ultimately Asuka just can't hold back anymore. No, she came and came and came, each climax seemingly more powerful than the last.

Of course, luckily for her she was the undefeatable Asuka, and she was easily able to push herself to multiple climaxes, and perhaps twice as many for her new bitch. Because that's exactly what the once mighty Sasha Banks was now. Oh yes, this loudmouth diva was nothing but Asuka's bitch, even if she didn't know it yet, and the Japanese woman would be only too happy to beat it into the stubborn American.

Something she literally did for a while by beginning to brutally spanked Sasha's ass, making the surprisingly meaty cheeks jiggle even more, while she rained down abuse at her. Mostly in Japanese, but for the benefit of her audience, Asuka made sure to deliver some of it in English.

Specifically the start, Asuka screaming at the top of her lungs, "TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT IN THE ASS! TAKE IT UP THE BUTT AND BECOME MY ANAL BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME LIKE THE LITTLE BUTT SLUT YOU ARE! OH YES, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE SASHA! YOU ARE MY ASS WHORE! YOU ARE MY ASS WHORE, YOU ARE MY BUTT SLUT, YOU ARE MY ANAL BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU ARE MY BITCH! MINE! ALL MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM, TAKE IT, AH FUCK!"

In her current state those words and the spanking actually had a positive effect on Sasha, at least in Asuka's opinion, as it meant that her new little bitch slammed her ass back against her even more rapidly than before, making sure the rectum wrecking was as hard and as violent as possible. So much so that their audience actually looked concerned, one of them even having the audacity to try and say something, until Asuka silenced them with the look and a sadistic smile.

Who knows how long the sodomy went on for after that, but it was long enough that the once mighty Sasha Banks collapsed face down in a pool of her own sweat, truly becoming nothing but an orifice for the pleasure of her conqueror. Asuka gleefully continued butt fucking her bitch for her own pleasure for a few long moments, until a particularly powerful climax caused her to stop and catch her breath.

Asuka then grinned wickedly, very slowly pulled her cock out of Sasha's ass hole and then smacked those cheeks hard, while ordering, "Spread your cheeks, Sasha. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, show me just how well I have gaped The Boss's butt hole!"

Sasha was so exhausted at first all she could do was whimper pathetically, at least until Asuka got fed up of waiting and smacked her sore ass even harder than before and yelling at her in Japanese. Desperately not wanting to get spanked again, especially in her current condition, Sasha quickly obeyed, spreading her cheeks and exposing her widely gaping butt hole to her audience, who all gathered around so they could get the best possible look at it.