Ready For Asuka Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worst of all, she made sure that Asuka got the best look at the damage she had done, causing the champion to chuckle wickedly, heightening the humiliation that she felt, which was really saying something. Although, maybe it was a good sign that she could still feel shame at this point.

"You weren't ready for Asuka, where you bitch?" Asuka chuckled.

"No." Sasha admitted bitterly, but then to her relief was able to follow that up with, "But I will be, and I will never be your bitch."

"We shall see." Asuka hummed dismissively, making Sasha expose herself for a few more long seconds, before giving her another order, "But I'm not done with you tonight. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, you know what happens now Sasha. You know it's time for you to suck my dick. To be the ass to mouth whore you were born to be. So come on Sasha, suck it. Take it deep into your mouth, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and deep into your throat! Oh yes, deep throat me bitch! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, deep throat every single inch of that big dick! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking suck it. Get every drop of your butt cream like the ATM whore you are."

Having suffered this humiliation before this was almost no big deal, especially when compared to getting ass fucked. Asuka had come closer than anyone else to breaking her, but she had failed like all the rest, surely proving that Sasha was unbreakable, and with that proud thought going through her mind Sasha could take this level of humiliation.

Especially when this was the beginning of the end of her suffering. Oh yes, all she had to do was clean that cock with her mouth, then she would be in the clear, and free to start plotting her revenge. So she let go of her cheeks, turned around, kneeled down in front of her tormentor and then took the dildo which had just been used to pummel her ass into her mouth.

Despite desperately trying not to Sasha just couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure at tasting the deepest part of her bowels on the dick. To her shame she had loved that flavour since the very first time she had tasted it, something which was unfortunately obvious to the other women of the WWE.

It was something that she was regularly taunted for, and Asuka was no different, so Sasha just ignored her in favour of bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, pushing more and more into her mouth and eventually down her throat until she was sucking on the entire length. Which was when Asuka chose to give her a nasty surprise, which had her looking up and pleading for mercy, even though she knew she wouldn't get any.

"Oooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck it Sasha! Suck my cock, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it clean of every drop of your butt cream." Asuka gleefully taunted for quite a while, before dropping the hammer, so to speak, "Oh yes, every drop, mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, get every fucking drop. And then, I'll fuck your ass again. What? I beat you, mmmmmmmm, that means your ass is mine tonight. And guess what? I'm the Alpha female of RAW, the only Alpha female who truly matters, and that means I can fuck you in the ass whenever I want. And I will! Ooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmm, I'm going to butt fuck you, my little bitch, until you break. No matter how long it takes. And honestly? I hope it takes a while, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, because I'm enjoying having a challenge."

As much as Sasha would've liked to protest she couldn't. Asuka was right, her role was so coveted because she could do things like that, and now she had defeated Sasha so decisively The Boss didn't have a leg to stand on. Of course, Alexa had tried something similar and failed, but Asuka had just proven beyond a shadow of a doubt she was so much more scary than little Alexa Bliss.

And more importantly, a far more skilled butt fucker. So was Sasha screwed? No, she couldn't believe that. She had to believe she would find a way to turn the tables and finally take her rightful place at the top of the food chain on what was arguably the main show of the WWE. Although in that moment it was hard to imagine how she would ever be able to do that. How she, or anyone else would ever be ready for Asuka.