Ready For Asuka Ch. 08

Story Info
Is Sasha Banks...
7.7k words
4.47
5.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Bayley or Becky Lynch or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sasha Banks was hanging on by a thread. In a way she had been for years, but she'd never been this close to breaking, not even with Charlotte. Well, maybe when she had lost her anal cherry. But luckily for Sasha, Charlotte had found her defiance amusing, and had chosen to leave her unbroken, while Asuka seemed determined to break her once and for all.

And sure, she'd had like a week to recover as Asuka played with her new toy, Becky Lynch, but that hadn't really counted, as the entire time she had to watch. She also had to watch all the others, including her beloved Bayley, get their asses wreck, the entire time wishing that was her. And not in Asuka's place, like she should be wishing for. No, Sasha spent the entire time wishing it was her getting her ass owned by the RAW Alpha female.

It was likely that wish would be granted, as like the proverbial Pied Piper, Asuka led her bitches to the RAW taping earlier than usual, and ordered them to strip. Which included Sasha, and even though she wasn't broken, and had recently lost a match, Asuka was still the Alpha, and therefore she had to do what she said. And, if Sasha was honest with herself, she wanted to do it.

Hell, she didn't even question it, and even blushed and smiled bashfully as the incredible butt wrecking top seem to only have eyes for her, when she was surrounded by increasingly naked women. Although what happened next certainly wasn't what Sasha had been hoping for, namely Asuka grabbing a foldout chair, placing it down in the centre of the room, and then sitting down on it, staring at The Boss the entire time.

"Sasha, come on." Asuka patting her knee, and then just in case there was any doubt ordered, "Bend over my knee."

"Please... don't do this..." Sasha whimpered pathetically, even as she slowly approached. Then she gulped, not believing what she was about to say, "Couldn't you just fuck my ass?"

"I will." Asuka promised with a smirk, "After."

"But..." Sasha began, only for Asuka's look to turn cold, pushing the once mighty Boss to lower her head, and whimper, "Oh God..."

With that Sasha did as she was told, placing herself over Asuka's knee, her ass in the perfect position for a spanking. But of course, Asuka didn't get straight to it. No, that wasn't her style. Instead, she chuckled wickedly, grabbed Sasha's booty and then spent several long minutes of groping and squeezing that backside, making the formally dominant NXT Alpha female and champion whimper and squirm pathetically.

Then all of a sudden Charlotte came in, flanked by her bitches. Sasha had no idea they were coming tonight, and they certainly weren't booked to appear, so it was very likely they were guests of Asuka, here to witness what she did to The Boss. Although it didn't really matter why they were here, because whatever reason it was Sasha was even more humiliated than before.

Then again, maybe she should be grateful to them because it meant the spanking got officially underway, Asuka lifting her hand up then bringing it down on Sasha's butt at what seemed like lightning speed, the sound of the impact echoing throughout the room, along with a loud cry that Sasha let out. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Asuka giving her a series of hard strikes which simply took Sasha off-guard.

Asuka wasn't normally this rough in the beginning. At least not for this long. For better or for worse, she then switched to a more slow and steady rhythm, with plenty of groping in between. Which certainly felt like a relief at the time, but Sasha quickly realized it was a very bad thing for her, as it meant that Asuka intended to give her a long, drawn-out spanking.

Asuka definitely intended that, and rejoiced at being able to spank Sasha as the rest of the RAW women's division, and a few from the NXT and SmackDown divisions, slowly came into the room and took a seat. The only difference between them, was that Charlotte used Mickie James, the bottom Asuka had traded, as a foot rest. Which had the two Alphas exchanging a wicked smile, before Asuka returned her attention to what mattered, namely The Boss's cute little booty.

Of course, she kept an eye on the others in case they tried to do anything, but they all behaved, which was good, because The Empress wanted the biggest crowd possible for this without getting her in trouble, and she definitely got it.

Which made it a fitting setting to break The Boss once and for all. Oh yes, it'd been very amusing to see this delusional bottom try to claim to be a top, and very, very impressive that she had lasted this long, but Asuka couldn't allow it to go on for any longer. She wouldn't allow it.

No, Charlotte might have been okay with such defiance, but she wasn't. And Asuka would prove her superiority over the so-called Queen by doing the one thing that she can't, namely break Sasha Banks. Just like she'd broken Charlotte's precious Becky, who was now on Asuka's inside of the room, on her knees with her head lowered, just waiting for instructions. Sadly for her, she'd be waiting all night, because Asuka's main focus was Sasha, and that heavenly little booty of hers.

Spanking admittedly wasn't Asuka's favourite thing to do to another woman's backside, and she tended to skip it entirely when the other girl was a good little anal loving bottom for her. But Sasha's constant defiance had earned her an hour long butt beating, the type which would make anyone think twice about being anything except a good little butt slut for The Empress.

Which of course, meant starting off with plenty of groping, and even when the spanking properly began Asuka constantly went back to it, easing the pain away in the process. However to truly punish her bitch Asuka didn't really start out gentle. No, it was hard right from the start, and then just got harder, until towards the end Asuka was using every ounce of her considerable strength.

That meant that while Sasha was crying out adorably at the beginning, and her cheeks were jiggling with every blow, it was nothing compared to how she was towards the end. Oh yes, the once mighty Sasha Banks was squirming on top of Asuka's knee and literally wept, as she was well and truly put in her place. Something which this total bottom liked despite her reaction, given how wet she was.

Oh fuck yeah, Asuka could feel it. She could feel wetness against her thigh, and she loved it even more than just how red that milk chocolate booty became against the now vicious assault that she was giving it, and again, how much that ass was jiggling for her. Which made Asuka even more eagerly than before to butt fuck this bitch. Of course, there was one thing they had to do first, which would help Asuka prove her point even more.

Sasha was very mindful of it too, considering it would be her chance for revenge. And throughout the brutal butt beating she fantasized about it. About beating Asuka in the centre of the ring. Of making her tap out. Of doing the exact same thing to her, and worse. Of course, deep down she knew it was no use, that even when she was ready as she could possibly be, she wasn't ready for Asuka.

And she never would be. That all she would ever be is a superior woman's bitch. Which hurt even more than the relentless booty beating she received. In fact, that was the main reason she was crying towards the end. That, and it just hurt so fucking much. Seriously, she had been spanked before, but this was truly unbearable, and she was already tapping out, and begging for mercy before the match, which wasn't a good sign for her.

All of a sudden, the spanking abruptly stopped, meaning the only sound in the room was Sasha's weeping. Which she tried to get under control, but it was just so hard when she was in such physical and emotional pain. And she didn't even have the benefit of Asuka caressing some of that pain away.

Instead Asuka seemed perfectly content to admire her handiwork, before abruptly pushing Sasha off of her and then changing into her ring gear as if there was no one watching her. Probably because everyone's main focus was on Sasha, who just lay there for a few long seconds, fighting the urge to curl up into a defeated ball, before putting on her own ring gear, just in time for her match with her tormentor.

*

"Well, that was embarrassing." Charlotte quipped when Sasha sulkily returned only a few minutes later.

Which was like the understatement of the century, given the mighty Sasha Banks had gone from almost beating Asuka in a 20 minute match, to tapping out in about a minute. No doubt the thousands of fans in attendance, and the millions watching at home, would be questioning what the hell happened.

Hopefully they would never know that underneath her ring gear Sasha's ass was a dark and angry red, and as a result every single movement was like agony for her. That combined with the thought of what had just happened, and what was likely going to happen when she got back to the locker room, proved to be too much of a distraction for Sasha to take, and The Boss suffered the quickest and most embarrassing loss of her career. Especially given what the consequences of it were.

Honestly, Sasha had never been more tempted not to return to the locker room. To forgo the right of ever competing for the title of Alpha female again, just to save her own ass hole. Of course, it would have been a temporary fix, as at this point Asuka was probably going to get her no matter what. Any other result would make Asuka look weak. Or at least Asuka would likely think so.

But most of all, Sasha would not end up being the first one being able to pay the piper. So she slowly made her way back to locker room, hoping that she could survive whatever came next. Although that seemed extremely unlikely, given the horrifying sight that awaited her.

Something which caused her to not even hear Charlotte, and instead murmur one word in disbelief, "Bayley?"

"Hey Sasha." Bayley said bashfully.

There was a brief pause, then Sasha asked in disbelief, "What... what are you doing?"

"What does it look like she's doing?" Charlotte smirked, and before Sasha could try and say something witty she quickly added, "She's being a good little bottom, and doing whatever her top tells her."

Another brief pause and then Sasha grumbled, "If she thinks I'm going to... going to..."

"Bayley? Do you want to tell your bestie what her Mistress told you, after she left?" Charlotte cut in.

Yet another brief pause as Bayley gave Sasha an apologetic look, before telling her, "If you're not riding this dick by the time she gets back, you'll get another spanking."

Sasha's eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open in disbelief for a few long seconds, before she lowered her head and whimpered, "Oh God."

Bayley had never felt more sorry for her girlfriend. She knew that Sasha was a proud woman, who had fought so hard to reach the top in the WWE, only to be constantly knockdown by first The Queen, and then The Empress. And there was every chance that Mistress Asuka only meant she'd give her another spanking later. But obviously she just couldn't take that risk. Not with her ass so very sore from the last butt beating.

Of course it wasn't a problem for Bayley, as she would take whatever she was given, but she loved Sasha, and hated to cause her emotional pain. She also kind of hated the fact that she was the main reason why at that moment, as the only thing more humiliating than a second spanking, or tapping out in under a minute, was anally riding a bottom of Bayley's calibre.

It was also pretty awkward for Bayley, as she really hated to wear a strap-on. It was just such an unnatural feeling for her, and while it meant that she would be helping out a top, which made her happy, it couldn't compare to being the focus of a dominant woman's attention. Especially when that dominant woman was a top the calibre of Mistress Asuka. So she wouldn't really enjoy what came next.

Apart from watching Sasha get naked. Oh yes, even if it was a little too fast for her liking. Then again, she would have plenty more chances to ogle her lover. And things got even better for her when Sasha pulled a huge butt-plug out of her own ass. Which showed she been properly prepared for this, or at least a little bit. Something like it anyway. Then Sasha showed how much she loved Bayley, by shoving the plug straight into her girlfriend's mouth.

Which caused Bayley's eyes to quickly light up in delight as she saw it coming, her mouth quickly opening seconds before that sex toy was shoved into it. Bayley then moaned loudly at the taste of Sasha's perfect little ass, her eyelids fluttering closed as she savoured the sweet flavour for a few long seconds.

Sasha clearly took that time to enjoy the show, because it wasn't until that time was up that Bayley felt her girlfriend straddling her waist and awkwardly lining up the large dildo protruding from the Hugger's crotch, and Sasha's poor little butt hole. And although she couldn't really tell for sure, Bayley was fairly certain that when she opened her eyes it was ironically, the moment that Sasha started pushing downwards.

Admittedly Bayley was far from an expert on these things, but she'd been anally violated in front of her mirror plenty of times, often by Sasha, and the expression on her girlfriend's face right now was very familiar. Only except of crying out and whimpering loudly and shamelessly in pure pleasure, Sasha seemed very ashamed, and was clearly desperately trying to hide those sounds, while failing miserably.

Which again bought Bayley back to feeling sorry for her girlfriend, as the last thing she wanted to do was cause her pain. Physical or otherwise. Then again, as her wonderful Mistress Asuka had pointed out, if she could help Sasha finally stopped fighting her true nature, and accept that being a bottom was the absolute best, the sky was truly the limit for her. At least as far as the pleasure she could receive.

Sasha was probably supposed to suck the butt-plug clean herself, but surely she was suffering enough that Asuka would let it go? It was probably at least a little more forgivable than simply throwing the plug to the ground, in which case it would be probably shoved into her mouth regardless. Part of her hadn't wanted to reward Bayley for being willing to humiliate her like this, especially in such a public setting.

But she just couldn't resist that pretty face. Besides, watching and especially listening to Bayley suck the butt cream off of that plug so ravenously and shamelessly was a hell of a turn on, and kind of made what Sasha had to do next easier. In fact, she tried to concentrate on it, and of course relax as she pushed herself downwards.

It was incredibly debatable if Sasha had time for these things. Asuka was going to an interview after the match, but that probably wouldn't hold her up long, so Sasha should probably just shove herself all the way downwards at this point in one hard thrust. Which would be agonizing, but at this point Sasha would almost welcome the pain. She certainly deserved it, considering how weak she had been.

And it would surely be a million times better to whimpering, gasping and moaning in pleasure the entire time she slowly pushed herself down a strap-on. Especially when it was going up her butt, and even worse, when that cock was attached to a total bottom like Bayley. But she just couldn't help herself.

As a result, she made the most humiliating experience of her life even worse by actually enjoying it. Oh God, she actually enjoyed the feeling of her ass hole slowly stretching to allow the head of Bayley's cock to slide through it and into her backside. Well, thankfully she cried out in pain from the initial anal penetration, but that pain was fleeting, and there was definitely pleasure mixed in.

Then she let out even more pleasure filled sounds as she started slowly lowering herself downwards, taking inch after inch into her tailpipe like it was the easiest thing in the world. Unfortunately she ran out of time, and suddenly the locker room opened to reveal the Alpha female of RAW.

For a few long seconds Sasha froze with fear, and then she shoved herself the rest of the way down, and thus burying the remaining length of the cock deep in her bowels. Which thankfully caused her to cry out in pain again, because she had just rammed about 6 inches straight into her shit-pipe. But the fact that she did it at all also proved that she was so desperate to avoid a spanking, or maybe she just wanted to please Asuka so much she would inflict this upon herself?

Sasha told herself that last part wasn't true, but honestly she wasn't sure anymore. And she certainly felt grateful when Asuka stayed in the doorway for a few long seconds, allowing Sasha to get her bearings before she officially started anally riding that cock to coincide with the entry of her Mistress, meaning that she had obeyed the command she left for her.

Asuka had been curious whether Sasha would do that for her if she gave her the chance, and she was delighted that she did, chuckling with wicked delight as she slowly entered the room and close the door behind her, her eyes never leaving the beautiful sight in front of her. And why would it? It was such an amazing sight, and wonderful proof of her dominance. And most importantly, that Sasha was on the verge of breaking.

Oh yes, she was so close she could practically taste it. All The Boss needed was one more little push, and she would be hers completely. Fortunately for her, and unfortunately for Sasha, Asuka had the perfect thing to do that. Or more accurately, things.

So after a few long minutes of just watching Sasha bounce up and down Asuka ordered, "Sasha, lift your ass all the way off of that cock."

Immediately Sasha stopped bouncing up and down, but she hesitated to obey which was hilarious, Asuka already on the verge of laughter when Bayley of all people smacked Sasha's ass roughly and ordering, "Do as you're told, bitch!"

"AH FUCK!" Sasha cried out, before whimpering, "Bayley?"

"And respond correctly." Asuka added firmly.

"Oh God..." Sasha whimpered pathetically, and then slowly lifted herself off of the cock, before grumbling softly, "Yes Mistress Asuka."

"Good girl." Asuka purred, and then the moment the cock popped out of Sasha's ass hole quickly added, "Stay where you are!"

"But..." Sasha tried to protest, not wanting to keep her ass squatting up in the air like that. But all it took was a look from the dangerous Japanese woman and the black woman replied with another whimper, "Yes Mistress Asuka."

Asuka smirked at this response, thought about it for a few long seconds, and then ordered, "Becky, suck Bayley's cock! Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, clean it of that yummy ass cream."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Which was another thing which had Asuka smirking and chuckling with delight, along with the way that Becky moaned loudly with pure pleasure in getting the privilege of tasting Sasha's ass all over that cock. As always, the little ATM slut savoured the flavour of the deepest part of that ass, in this case Sasha's, before quickly beginning to bob her head up and down the cock, taking more each time until she was stuffing her throat with butt flavoured dildo.

Probably because she was hoping to get even more later, although she probably also guessed she would have to wait her turn. In fact, she wouldn't have even got the first turn, if it wasn't for the fact that Charlotte was watching the fun.

To her credit The Queen managed to keep up a Poker Face while watching Becky blowing Bayley, but Asuka could tell there was something off behind her eyes. Actually, that was the case throughout the initial sodomy, and especially later, Charlotte clearly nervous that Asuka would embarrass her by achieving what she couldn't. Or maybe she was just mad, because she liked Sasha's defiance, and Asuka was bringing an end to it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers