Ready For Asuka Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asuka absolutely loved the beautiful view she was getting right now. So much so that she got out her phone and took a few photos. Mostly of Sasha's gaping butt hole and The Boss enthusiastically sucking her own ass off of a total bottom's strap-on, and her best friend at that. But she also captured the look on the faces of her audience, especially Charlotte's, which was priceless.

And she had the perfect way of making it even better, and getting into her rival's head. Which admittedly she could've done if she had Sasha moving on to her dick, which was very tempting, as it would further solidify The Boss's submission to her. But that had been signified enough, and Asuka had an even better way to annoy The Queen.

So while staring Charlotte straight in the eye Asuka ordered, "Becky, get over here and suck my cock!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Initially Asuka continued staring at Charlotte, but The Queen did a good job of keeping her face neutral, so it wasn't as fun. Sure, she could see in her eyes that she was annoyed, but clearly she had been expecting something like this. Besides, Asuka just couldn't resist looking down to see Charlotte's precious girlfriend, Becky Lynch, getting down on her knees in front of her and wrapping her lips around her big dick.

Then just like Sasha before her, Becky let out a long, loud moan at the taste of another girl's ass. Becky no doubt wished it was her own, the slut, but it was clear from the way that she noisily and happily cleaned that dick, this wasn't a bad alternative. In fact, it was one that she very, very much enjoyed.

Something which was clear from the way that she savoured the flavour of the deepest part of Sasha's butt, before bobbing her head up and down. Becky had some catching up to do, but like the well-trained ass to mouth whore she was, she inevitably caught up with Sasha.

Oh yes, both members of the infamous four horsewomen, AKA Charlotte's former bitches, were passionately sucking strap-on dick, which had been deep inside Sasha's ass for the amusement of their Mistress Asuka. And they were so eager to please, and to get every drop of that butt cream, that eventually they deep throated every inch of those dildos with well-practiced ease. While their Mistress Asuka encourage them, of course.

At first this was just with Asuka condescendingly patting Becky's head, and stroking her hair, while returning her gaze to Charlotte, but inevitably she taunted, "Oh yes, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it Becky, suck my dick. Suck my big dick clean of your fellow slut's ass cream. Your fellow horsewomen, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck your fellow horsewomen's ass off of my cock. Oh, would you look at that, two out of four horsewomen sucking ass flavoured cock, and now three of them are my broken bitches. Yes they are, yes they are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, just one more to go, and I'll have the complete set."

"That will never happen." Charlotte promised.

"It will." Asuka said firmly, before grinning, "But for now, since your precious horsewomen did such a good job of cleaning cock, I shall give them another reward. Oh yes, I shall give them the honour of kissing my feet. Yes, I loved Sasha's comment about grovelling at my feet so much, the three of you can do it now. Mmmmmmmm yes, and then later, you can join them Charlotte."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mistress Asuka, thank you Mistress Asuka." Sasha quickly replied and obeyed.

As her mouth was free at the time, Bayley was first, followed by Becky and Sasha, although there really wasn't much in it, which further proved there was no fight left in The Boss. Of course, Asuka would make sure it stayed that way, with regular ass fuckings, starting with when they got back to her room for the night.

Oh yes, Asuka would line up these three horsewomen, and whoever she felt like, and would thoroughly brutalize their butt holes for her pleasure. And do anything else she wanted to them. Maybe this again, because there was definitely something to be said for seeing these three amazing female wrestlers press themselves down to the ground and start covering her feet in kisses. Especially with Charlotte watching.